LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Training

elfowl

"Don't get mad, but I think while the adult one was right on what you wanted, it took away from it because it sounded too big.  If you know what I mean.  It sounded like someone in high school or older wrote it.  The other one captured your little self a lot better, but it didn't go far enough to tell us what you wanted."

She smiled.

"Did you spell all the words right?"

Ruth blushed a little.

"I sounded some of mine out, and spelled them how they sound instead of what a big person knows."

"I'm apposed to be in second grade at school."

I nod.  "I'm not mad at all, thank you for being honest.  It's a lot more helpful than just trying to make me happy."

I smile back.  "I spelled all the words right in the adult one, cuz I was trying to write good, but when I wrote the second one, I spelled some words wrong.  I also made a lot of letters capital, that didn't need to be capital, and I wrote a lot faster, and a lot less neat.  I'm supposed to be in fifth grade, but I kinda wanna keep my math skills... at least right now... though, I'm good with learning how to write a lot worse.  I don't like writing at all.

Ruth giggled.

"I like reading and writing, but I don't like math, yucky!"

She stuck her tongue out to emphasize it even more.

"The teacher is making you go potty from now on, isn't she?  I saw her do that with that girl over there, and now, that girl... if she doesn't go when it's the time they used to take her, she wets her pants after trying to hold it for just a little while."

She smiled.

"If you want to understand accidents, you might want to talk to her."

"I like reading."  I agree.  "But I like math too"  I think for a moment, then remark.  "I may not like Math quite so much If I keep messing up at it."

I nod when she rhetorically asks if the teacher is making me go potty every time.  I nod at the girl she points out, doing my best to put her in my mind and remember her.  I stand up.  "Do you mind if I go talk to her then?  I'm curious."

I walk over to the girl and wave enthusiastically.  "Hello!  I'm Lilly.  I'm being trained to have accidents, can you tell me what it's like?  you   Dont have to tell me if you don't want to of course."

The girl blushed.

"Um... later.  I don't like talking about it.  Especially when there are a lot of people listening.  How about we talk after school when people are getting ready to go home.  I'm sure I can ask my big to let me stay a minute and talk to you."

She looked down.

"Oh, my name is April."

I nod.  "Okay sure, I can ask my Daddy to let me stick around for a bit as well."

I grin.  "My name's Lilly.  It's nice to meet'cha.  Ya wanna come build blocks with me and Ruth?"

"Oh, okay," April said walking over with her.

"What are building?"

She sat down on her knees and looked over what they already had.

"A wizard's tower?" April smiled and nodded.  "Well, that sounds fun, but why stop at a tower?  How about a whole castle?"

She looked around the room and saw the other littles playing.

"I like to play wizards and knights sometimes," she whispered.  "Some people used to tell me that was boys' stuff, but it never bothered me.  It just meant I usually had to play with boys more than with girls."

I grin at April's suggestion.  "A wizard's castle?  or a castle with a wizard tower?"  I counter.

I nod.  "Well those  people are stupid.  There are girl knights, and magic is usually more associated with girls than with boys, unless you're actively trying to ignore it.  Me though, I like Dragons!  And there have to be girl dragons, or else there's no dragon eggs."

April giggled.

"Of course there are girl dragons!" she said.  "I don't know about girl knights though.  I'm pretty sure in those days, that's where male chauv... um.. boy stupidity comes from, so I don't think there were girl knights, at least not any that the boys knew about because they tried to control girls from then or even before."

She smiled.

"But there were girl wizards.  They called them witches, but that's kind of unfair too, because witches were thought to be evil while wizards were thought to be helpful.  The truth is, there were probably a lot more evil wizard boys than there were evil witch girls."

She came to her point and stopped.

"But the boys I played with never said I couldn't play.  They just said that I had to hide my identity in their games, even from them or I might get in trouble as a witch.  So that's how we played."

She smiled.

"Well, all castles have towers... all the castles I know of anyway.  So of course there would be towers, and there would have to be a girl wizard in at least one of the towers."

"I'm pretty sure there were girl knights.  I think Joan of Arc was a knight.  Right?  She may have been an exception, but that still means there was one.  'Course, things didn't end too good for her..."

I nod at her point.  I guess that was kinda nice... though maybe not really.  Still it's good that you were able to play with them."

I nod.  "I guess what I was trying to ask was if the girl wizard would be the owner of the castle, or if there's gonna be a queen or a king that she is friends with, or that she serves."

I start building up a tower, deciding to use the corner of the foundation I had set up already, and building tall.

"I think the girl wizard should be the queen."

"Well, Joan of Arc was not exactly a knight," April told her.  "To be a knight, you have to serve a king or queen and be a champion for the commoners.  She was more like a self-declared militant leader that was every bit as heroic as a knight, but did not exactly have the king's or queen's blessing, which is why she was not given sanction when the church decided to kill their would be champion by fire calling her a witch or something along those lines."

Knights is boy's folley.  I think champions and knights are completely different.  Knights are two faced and fit in with what royalty wants even if it is unfair to the lower class, but a champion does what is right no matter what.  And dragons can't be knights, but they can be champions sometimes.  Have you ever seen Pete's Dragon?  I think that dragon is a champion."

I nod and grin.  "I think I agree."

I listen closely about Joan of Arc,as I'm not too familiar with history.  "Ah, okay, so that's how it was."  I nod along with her explanations of Knights and champions as well.  "Dragons don't need to be nights, they're better than knights.  They're Dragons."

I continue building up the castle, finishing off the top of the tower, with some triangle pieces to make a peaked roof.

"Yes, they are.  And girls don't have to be knights to be champions either.  They are better than self absorbed kings and knights, too."

She smiled.

"So, anyway, what is the wizard queen's name?"

"Does she have a dragon working for her?"

Ruth was trying to follow the line of their story, but they were talking far more big kid like than she was used to.  She thought of herself as a younger kid, though not a baby.

"Can I be the dwagon?" she asked.

I grin back at April as she makes her declaration.  

"Hrmmmm, names are tough...  Let's go with Esmeralda, a Spanish wizard queen."

"Unless she's very rich, I think the dragon would be working with her instead of for her.  They're very picky about such things.  But yes, she defiantly has a dragon on her side."

I grin at Ruth.  "Yes, of course you can be the dragon Ruth.  And you can be Esmeralda if you want April... though what does that make me?"

They looked at each other.

"That makes you the champion for the wizard queen and because you love dragons so much, the dragon knows it and allows you to be her rider, but never anyone else.  After all, it's a matter of pride, who a dragon allows to get on them, and you have to respect her as something a lot more than a horse or something."

Ruth say "Yeah."

I grin and nod.  "I will take my position with the dignity and honor that it demands, and pledge my blade to thee oh my queen."

I hold a salute with my fist to my chest, with all the aplomb and fake gravitas that my speach suggests

...then break out into giggles.

Both of the other girls giggled so much that the queen couldn't accept Lilly's pledge with a serious speech of her own.

Ruth, the dragon, just rawred, and then giggled again.

Just then some boys that were wrestling around, knocked down half of the castle they had had built at the time.

"Hey!" April demanded with her hands on her hips.

"Sorry!" the boys said as they continued to wrestle about.

I grin at April and Ruth as they giggle.

I echo April's "Hey!"  When the boys knock over our incomplete castle.

I want to fulfill my duty as champion, but can't really think of what else to do, since we can't exactly demand that the boys rebuild the part they knocked down, and they already apologized.  However something else occurs to me.  "Well if you're sorry, then go away and wrestle somewhere else before you knock the rest of it down."

The boys nodded though one of them stuck his tongue out and they moved off away from their castle.

Just then, it was time to come back in for more classes.

Ms. T checked several kids, including Ruth, but Ruth was dry.

Then when she came back from checking the kids and changing them, she led the whole class to the classroom to start the next thing.

History.

Only this history, was more like the recent history of littles among society.

I stick my tongue right back at the boy who stuck his tongue out at me.  

I wait patiently as the other kids are checked, and changed, then walk to class with everyone else.

As Ms. T announces the subject, I groan internally, but then perk up and am completely interested when she reveals that it's about the recent history of littles in society.

(Not going to mention specific names because I don't want to change anyone's image of anyone in particular).

Ms. T started handing out textbooks about the content they were going to study.  In the textbook, there were all kinds of names and contributions that they either made or they helped along in society as well as how they helped the growing members of the littles to be more comfortable in society by marketing things that seemed like they were for one purpose, but the main purpose was for one that the regular community would never suspect.

Diapers were among them.

As they started to read about the first person and her invention of diapers for older kids and for the elderly, they also read that she was actually using such things because she was a little that often acted only four years old, when she could get away with it, that is.

I read the textbook while listening to Ms. T  Absolutely fascinated b the subject matter, and eager to find out more about the shared history of littles.  I pull out my notebook and take notes on the lecture, drawing out a diagram of names, inventions, and locations.

About halfway through the lecture, I can feel that I need to pee, and so I raise my hand.

As they worked through the lesson, Ms. T noticed a hand shoot up at a very strange time.

She continued to talk, but made her way towards Lilly's desk.

"What is it?" she asked her very quietly.