LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Training

elfowl

Sean smiled and ran after her.  He knew that the conversation was over.  

He got into the living room, and feigned confusion as he pretended to not see exactly where she had gone at the moment.

He looked around the room, and then he spotted her, or at least, he pretended to just then spot her, and he advanced on her wiggling his fingers at her.

"Now.  You will.  Be tickled," he tried to shake his head and mimic the emporer Darth Sideous from Star Wars. 

Once he was within grasping range, instead of just tickling her, he picked her up and hugged her, and while he had her in a hug, he started to tickle her sides and under her arms.  He eventually backed to a chair where he could sit down with her so he had a better grip and more control over the situation so he wouldn't accidentally drop her.

When I see Daddy chasing after me,  and then start looking around for me, I try to hide.  I'm either not good at hiding or he saw me before I tried to hid, and was only faking confusion, because he looks right at me, and begins walking towards me, his fingers outstretched, wriggling.  and speaks in a croaking movie villain voice.  

I feel his fingers tickling me even while his still a good bit away from me and I giggle, starting to get a little bit out of breath from how much and how hard I'm laughing.  As he gets closer and closer, I try to make a dash for freedom, only to be snagged by his long arm, and pulled into him where he... hugs me... and then tickles mercilessly.

I'm immediately giggling, squirming, and shouting, getting more and more wriggly as I squeal, and giggle, kicking and trying hard to get away.  Between breathless peals of laughter I shout "No Daddy!  Stop!  No tickles!  No tickles!"

I don't even notice when he sits down, and gets me held in his lap so he can tickle me more fiercely, and more securely.

He tickled her into silent fits of hysteria before he relented and just pulled her into him.

"Now, there's my happy little girl.  The only thing you need to truly worry about while you stay here with me, is the tickles."

Sean then pulled her into a deeper hug and when he relaxed his hold, he touched her nose.

"So, tomorrow is your first day of school.  I hope you learn a lot."

He patted her back as he talked to her, the way he had her facing him, she couldn't help but have her knees in the chair.

"So, are you going to make lots of little friends tomorrow?" he asked her.

It takes a while after Daddy stops tickling me for me to calm down from my silent, almost teary giggles.  I cling onto Daddy tightly, hugging him back as he pulls me close, slowly calming down.  "I do gots to worry, tickles are mean."  I say with a pout.

I can't stay upset though, and giggle, with a smile as he boops my nose.  relaxing fully.

I stare up at him adoringly as I curl up in his lap and he pulls me closer.

"I hope I learn a lot too.  I'm really excited, but a little bit scared if I'm completely honest.  I'm really curious about what I'm going to learn though."

I close my eyes, feeling Daddy's strong, broad hand patting my back.

I frown a bit as he mentions making little friends.  "I hope  I do Daddy... I really hope they're nice.  I should... but I'm not sure...  I'm usually good at making friends, but I'm also going to be the new girl... and normally everybody else is new too, but that's not gonna be the case."

"Well, you're not the first to have to try to make friends in the middle of a year.  Just be your usual cute and friendly self, and I'm sure someone will befriend you within the week, honey."

He patted her bottom softly as he talked to her.

I grin and nod.  Being myself seems like something I can handle. "Alright Daddy.  I think I can do that."

I feel his gentle hands on me, rubbing my back, patting my bottom, and I feel safe and content curled up on Daddy's lap.  my eyes slowly droop further and further closed, as my grip around him slackens somewhat.

Sean kept rocking her until he thought she was asleep, and then he gently changed positions so she was more comfortable and able to lie down, but she could still hold on to him if she watned for a little while longer.  He just started to watch TV for a while.

I hold on to Daddy as I slowly fade away into sleep.  I hear a TV turn on as i lay in his lap, and just barely feel him re-position himself and me, but these realizations are simply swept away by the tides of slumber, as I fall asleep on Daddy's lap.

In time, Sean moved his little girl to a bed and checked to make sure he put a diaper on her this time.  Of course, she had not wet herself before, but he was hoping to 'potty train' her, so it was probably a good thing to start putting her diapers at night.

Once he had a diaper on her, he made sure her favorite stuffed animal was in her arms.

Then he went to sleep in the next room....

The next morning I wake up and feel that something is different.  The bed and my room are slowly starting to feel familiar but there's something else that feels off.  I look down to see Valfore and Stellaros in my arms, with Barron von Snuffles standing guard on the nightstand.  After a little bit more pondering I realize what feels wrong.  There's some thick padding between my legs, I feel down there, and realize that Daddy must have put me in a diaper.

I blush a bit, even though I'm completely dry.  I simply lay there for a minute or two feeling the diaper on my crotch and around my hips.  I find myself wishing I had been awake so that I can remember what it was like to have him diaper me.  I hope this won't be the last time it will happen.

Slowly, I find myself starting to get a bit aroused at the though of wearing a diaper, and Daddy putting me in one.  It builds and builds until I just can't help myself, and i find a hand wandering down between my thighs, and beginning to rub the front of my diaper.  I push my legs to the side, and lay back, gasping and moaning quietly as i bring myself to a climax in my diapers.

When I'm finished bringing myself pleasure, I lay back and breathe heavily, composing myself before calling out to Daddy to come get me out of ed.  (or at least let me get out of bed myself.)  "Daddyyyyyy"  I cal, loudly and clearly, but calmly, trying to make sure he knows it's not urgent, or an emergency.  I blush thinking of what I was doing earlier, thinking about it, i don't know whether or not Daddy saw what I was doing.

Sean woke up when he heard his name called, but it didn't really register until she called again exactly what had awakened him.

He yawned, got up, put on a shirt and some pants, and then walked into his little girl's room turning on the light.

"Hey, sweetheart," he smiled as he came in to greet her.  His alarm said he still had ten minutes to sleep before it would go off when he looked, but he turned it off and thought nothing about it.

"You want to get ready for school?" he asked her.

He came over to her bed, pulled the blankets back, and checked her diaper.

"I'm just checking you, sweetie," he felt the outside of the diaper.  "I'm just getting you used to this for when you start having real accidents, okay?  I hope it's not too much for you."

"Hey Daddy!"  I coo up at him as he walks through the door, blinking in the light he just switched on.

I nod and grin as he asks if I want to get up and get ready for school.  "Uh-huh  I'm 'cited"

What he does next surprises me, and I tense up as he pulls back the blankets and puts a hand directly on my crotch and feels it.

I do my best to force myself to relax, exhaling slowly as he explains what he's doing.  "Okay Daddy, I understand... I just didn't expect it at all.  Of course it's okay, it's kinda what I signed up for.  I wanted this."  I smile up at him.  "I was just surprised, it's not too much.  Like you said I need to get used to this."

Sean smiled.

"Well, let's get your diaper off and get you a bath, sweetie."

He helped her up from bed and then took her to the bathroom as if she was a toddler.

"Can you take off your shirt for me?" he asked her as he started to adjust the water for her.

When he got it warm enough, he started to fill the tub and then turned to her to take the diaper off of her.

He had not known she played a bit with herself, so he found it kind of wet.

"Honey?  Did you pee in your diaper?" he asked her a little confused since she had not shown any potential for accidents before this....

I nod and grin at Daddy's suggestion, then slide down off the bed, and let Daddy take my hands and lead me to the bathroom happily.

I nod as he asks if I can take off my shirt, then grab them hem, and peel it of over my head,  holding it up to him to hand it off so he can put it wherever it needs to go.

I lush a little as he untapes the diaper from around my hips, and then blush a little harder when he looks inside and sees it's a little wet.

The bush consumes my entire face as he asks if I peed.  "N-no Daddy... I didn't pee... I um... I was playing with myself earlier..."  I hope he understands what I mean, and doesn't get mad at me.

He has to understand at least a little bit right?  All of this is a fantasy for me, and in multiple ways...

Sean frowned.

"Well, little girls don't exactly know what that is, so to me, if you have wetness in your diaper, whether it's really pee or not, I'm going to treat it as pee.  I'm not mad, I just have my own way of dealing with it.  I hope you understand, to me, you are a little kid, at most, and only sometimes, about fourteen years old, but usually eleven in public and four at home."

He pulled her diaper off her.

Then he smiled at her.

"Little sweetie pee peed herself because daddy was too slow to get you from bed?" he asked.  "How about you try to finish in the potty.  It doesn't look like you peed all the way, honey."

He heard that most girls had to pee after they had sex, so he figured it was probably true after something like this, too.

He didn't want to think that way, of course, and just wanted to call it some dribbled pee instead because he knew she was a woman for real, but she had agreed to be a child, and he was given permission to treat her as a child.

I nod as he explains how he's going to handle things, relieved that he's not mad at me.  "Okay Daddy, I understand."  I say a little bit bashfully.  

I let the reset happen as he pulls the diaper off of me, and blush, nodding  "Yes Daddy,  I couldn't hold it all."

I hop up on the potty and relax, letting out hte pee that had accumulated in my bladder during the night, and the little bit that had built up from me playing.

When I finish, I grab some toilet tissue, and wipe myself, then get up, and flush, ready to get in the bath.

Sean smiled as she got herself off of the potty, in his mind, scooting off of it and carefully getting to her feet as if it was too big for her, ignoring what was likely really the case.  Then he reached for her hand as she came over to him.

He helped her step over the side of the tub, again, imagining her having such little legs that she needed his help to get over the side of the tub, and then he made sure she was safely in the tub.

"Go ahead and wash where you can reach," he told her as if he was teaching a toddler to clean herself up.  "And when you think you are done, then daddy will do the rest, baby."

Of course, he was going to wash her completely since he thought of her as a toddler at the moment, but he also had it in his mind that he was teaching her to grow up a little bit so she could be eleven years old when it was time.

I follow along as Daddy helps me seemingly as if I were smaller than I actually am, I play along, pretending to need the help, stepping up higher than I need to to get into the tub, and as if I need his help to get over an edge that would be up near my waist or chest, then easing down into the tub, with his help to make sure I don't fall in.

I frown a little as he hands me the washcloth, having enjoyed him washing me before, but smile as he tells me that he'll wash the rest when I'm done.  The only two places i make sure to do a good job are my crotch and breasts, since he had been reluctant to wash them thoroughly before.

"Done Daddy" I announce, handing the washcloth back with an erratic soapy trail left over where I had "washed" my body.

Sean smiled and took the wash cloth from her.

"Good girl," he praised her for her efforts.  Then he started to wash her better.

As he got into the role of washing his little girl, he got a little more confident and a little less shy about washing her so that he actually did wash her chest a bit better this morning than he did the day before.  He was still a bit hesitant about touching her pee pee area, so it was a good thing she washed that part well.  Then he helped her out of the bath when he was done.

"Let's get you dressed," he smiled.  "You should wear something special since this is your first day to school...."

He walked her, wrapped in a towel, back to her bedroom to look for something more eleven year old style, but still quite nice for her first day.

I grin, and nearly melt as Daddy calls me a good girl,  I simply relax as he washes me, I'm slightly surprised, but pleased as he's a little bolder in washing my chest, getting me clean on and under my breasts even if I hadn't before.  It turns out that it was a good thing that I washed my own crotch though, as he's still shy about that area.

When he's finished washing me he helps me out just as he helped me in, and I play along again, stepping higher for a moment, before suddenly I start to get dizzy.  I panic a tiny bit, and bring my foot down fast and hard on the edge of the tub, to stabilize myself and get a sold footing, and clutch onto Daddy.  My vision fades almost completely to white for a second, and i cling to him tightly until it passes, then bush and smile up at him.  "Sorry Daddy. Got dizzy for a second there."

I nod and smile up at him when he suggests getting me dressed.

I pull out a t-shirt that has an adorably illustrated dragon with five different heads, each one doing something cute, sleeping, or investigating a butterfly, or breathing a tiny plume of flame, and a valiant knight in shining armor marching towards her, his sword and shield heroically raised.  "This one Daddy."  I say, holding the shirt out to him. giving him the chance to dress me himself, and pulling it on over my head if he doesn't.

Along with that I know I need to wear my training panties, and the school's uniform of overalls.

Sean let her hold on to him to stablize herself until she was ready to move, and when they moved to the bedroom, and she excitedly pulled out the t-shirt, he decided it would be okay to let her do that.

He helped her get the shirt on, and then to dress into her little girl panties and her school overalls.

Once she was dressed, he pulled out a large towel and put it on around her so that it covered her shirt and overalls, then he led her to the kitchen where he put another towel on her lap.  Obviously, he was treating her like a toddler again, making sure she didn't drop food on her nice new clothes for her first day of school.

"I have some oatmeal with apples and cinnamon flavor," he smiled at her.

He brought it over and put it in front of her with a touch of butter in it, some sugar, and then he let her eat.

I smile at Daddy as he puts a makeshift bib around my chest and shoulders, and then an enormous fluffy napkin over my lap.  Joking, "Do we need to get me some real bibs Daddy, so we don't run out of towels every time I take a bath and then have breakfast?"

I smile again as he tells me what's for breakfast.  "Sounds yummy Daddy.  Thank you!"

I eat the oatmeal.  it really is good with the butter and sugar, and I eat happily.  a thought occurs to me, and I grin a little mischievously, beginning to eat more sloppily, letting the oatmeal get on my face and lips, then drip down onto the towel covering my shirt and overalls.

Towards the end when I'm starting to get full, I load up my spoon, and start bringing it towards my mouth, then just let myself drop the spoon completely so that the spoon and oatmeal fall onto the towel on my lap.  I feign surprise and let out a young sounding "Uh-oh!"

Sean smiled when he saw her starting to eat a lot more like a four year old than an eleven year old.  She was at home, and still not in public, so it was cute and something he really wanted to cherish.

Sean went over and took the towel off her lap that had the oatmeal and spoon all over it, and he put it aside.  Then, he picked her up and took the towel from around her shoulders and wiped her chin with it got most of the mess from her face before carrying her to the bathroom.

"We need to brush your teeth anyway, so we might as well wash off your face, too, sweetie."

He then washed her face for her as if she was still a toddler, and then he helped her get some toothpaste on her brush and gave her some water to rinse her mouth with before handing the toothbrush to her.

"Now, let's see how big a girl you can be.  After all, you are going into fifth grade in less than an hour, so it's time to be eleven, sweetie."

I grin as Daddy gently cleans me up a bit.  The towels are still a bit of overkill, but only a bit at this point.

I giggle as he mentions needing to brush my teeth anyways, and then picks me up to carry me to the bathroom.  I happily go up into his arms, and let him wash off the oatmeal from my face.

I take the toothbrush as he hands it to me, and am a little bit disappointed for him to tell me that it's time to act like a big girl.  I nod though,  "okay Daddy.  I'll be a big fifth grade girl for you."  I start brushing my teeth, doing so neatly and cleanly.  i brush my teeth thoroughly, going over the front, back, and surface of my teeth twice each, then then rinsing my mouth out with the water, and spitting in the sink.

"All done Daddy!"  I say, turning to him with a large grin.

"Good girl," Sean said wiping her chin off as if she got some spittle on it.  "Now, let's see.  We need to find your backpack and school supplies...."

He took her by the hand to take her to the living room where he had her stuff still in the shopping bags.

"Let's prepare a bit.  You need to put your pencils and stuff in your pencil bag...."

He got out her binder and started to put papers and dividers in it for her.