LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Training

elfowl

"You can get out," he told her.  "But be careful.  If you feel dizzy or start to feel darkness in your eyes, squat down immediately so you don't fall, and I'll come over to you as fast as I can to make sure you're okay."

He then started to get out himself....

(Don't know if you intend to get dizzy here, so sorry it's short).

(no worries, I'm randomizing it so I won't know either, and neither will Lilly, giving it a 1/10 chance when getting out of a car, and 1/20 chance when otherwise standing up quickly  This time the die said no  I'll do my best to include her standing up in future posts so you don't have to wait on her reaction to standing up.)

I get up out of the car, ready to grab onto the door or the side of the car if I get dizzy, but nothing bad happens,  after a second or two, I turn and smile at Daddy, walking over to him and taking his hand.  "Are you gonna take me to go potty now?"

Sean smiled and nodded.

"Yes, sweetie.  We don't want our big girl to have a public accident if we can help it, right?"

He took her by the hand and led her towards the restaurant.

Once they were inside, he took her straight back to the bathrooms and into a handicapped stall.

"Let's get you on the potty," he told her as he started to pull her pants down for her.

Once she had her pants down, he helped her to the toilet and to sit down gently as though she could faint from sitting as much as she could from standing up too quickly.

(Actually, I had an unexplained fainting for real, and it didn't happen when I stood up from being in a car, ever, that I remember, but it happened when I was in a dim atmospere, where there was light, but not quite enough, and I suddenly walked into brighter light or into a darker space.  It also happened when I stood up quickly from being too low to the ground.  Usually, a car wasn't that big of a shift to standing up for me, but getting off a bed, out of an easy chair, or up off of the floor too fast was a problem.  It also happened when I felt too tired or when I wasn't feeling good.  The cut ear was actually real for me.  But, that was just me.  What I'm wondering, is what gave you the idea of the car being the more common place for her to get dizzy?)

I grin and shake my head.  "No Daddy."  Then let him lead me back into the Men's bathroom, and into a handicapped stall.

I let Daddy pull down my pants and training panties, and then start to sit down, but he takes my and and makes me sit down slowly.  

Once seated, I do my best to relax, and soon a small stream is hissing into the potty.  It turns out I had to go a lot worse than I thought, and I pee for a good long moment before finishing.  "Done!"  I declare, and grab some toilet paper to wipe myself, before reaching for Daddy's hand to get him to help me up.

(I have Orthostatic Hypotension in real life, and I've never experienced it when going from dim light to bright light, but I've experienced it plenty of times when standing up quickly.  Like you said it does happen more often when sitting in a low chair, or on the ground, but personally it happens to me most often when I get out of cars, especially sedans and ones lower to the ground.  I'm a good bit Taller than Lilly though (by more than a foot) so realistically she might not experience it in the same way as me, but I'm drawing off of my experiences to write the character so...  shrug.  I've only ever passed out once, which was right after playing a long and exhausting basketball game, then sitting down on the ground and standing up quickly.  Strangely I don't "black out" so to speak, my vision goes completely white, and I feel lightheaded.  I've gotten dizzy and lightheaded, plenty of times, and had my vision go completely white, but I've only passed out once.  I actually find it better to stay standing, and to try to grab onto something, or someone, since if I try to go back down, I'm going all the way back down.)

Sean helped her up and then helped her pull her pants up.  

Once he thought she was stable enough, he walked her out to order her food.

"What do you want?" he asked as they left the bathroom after washing their hands.  "Chicken, cheese burger...?"

As they approached the ordering counter, he kissed the back of her head.

(I'm pretty sure mine was due to low blood sugar or low blood pressure because the advice I got from the doctor helped when he said that sugar bars with peanuts in them helped.  I don't get any problems since following that advice.  He said that just sugar wasn't going to help, but the salt in the peanuts helps, and he even advised me to eat more salt at the table, something he said he usually tries to discourage from most others.  Of course, I never really liked salt that much, so I don't over do it on salt, though I am getting a bit fat from liking fat stuff like hamburgers and other stuff that's not good for me.)

I'm fine standing up, but Daddy insists on helping me anyways.  He helps me with my pants, and we both wash our hands.

We walk out of the bathroom, and  he asks me what I want to eat.  "Some chicken nuggets and french fries please Daddy.  And can I have a soda too please?"  I ask the seond part as if having soda is usually a treat for me, even though I'm not quite sure on Daddy's policy with soda yet.

Once we order, I go sit down with daddy to wait for our food.  They call our number, and I stay sitting down, not wanting Daddy to get over protective again.

He comes back with our food, and I give a small cheer.  "Yay food!  Thank you Daddy!"  I munch happily on my food till it's all gone. 

When we go to leave I stand up without any problems.

(Every time I've told doctors about it they haven't really said anything to me, they seem just completely unconcerned.  The one thing I was ever told was to eat more salt, which is what I was going to have Dr. Sam tell Lilly and Sean when they get the blood work back)

Sean smiled and nodded at her that she could have some soda.

He wasn't really sure what his policy was yet on soda.  He was going to see what she normally wanted to drink, but if he thought she drank too much of it, then he might have her taper it back some.

Once they are done eating, he smiled and led her to the car to get in to take her to the park.

"So, what do you like to do at the park?" he asked her.  He wanted to know so he'd know which park to take her to.

I get a small soda with my meal, and drink it happily.

When we leave I climb into the backseat, bucking myself in before we set off. 

"Um... I think I wanna swing on the swings, if they have them.  If not I wanna go walking along a trail, or if nothing else, just sit with you and look around at the pretty flowers."

I ride along, wishing that I had brought my dragons with me, or at least just Valfore, but I was fourteen when I left the house, and fourteen year-olds leave their stuffies at home.

When we get to the park I manage to stand up from the car without feeling dizzy.

Sean nodded at what she was saying and then decided on the playground park not far from his house.  It didn't have much of a trail, but it had a lot of playground equipment, swings included, and it had plenty of pretty flowers.

"I was thinking a bit about the dizzy spells or whatever," he told her.  "Maybe squatting down isn't the best thing, actually.  Maybe the best thing, is to try not moving at all until it goes away, but if you feel yourself moving, then put your hands out in front of you if you are inside to see if you can catch a wall or something to stablize yourself." he suggested.  "You probably would already know all of that if you were an adult, but since I'm treating you like a child, I'm telling you the obvious."

He smiled to her.

"If you are outside, just try to get up slowly whenever you can."

He reached over and patted her leg.

When she got out of the car, he watched her carefully and sighed as she seemed to have no problems.  He then took her by the hand and led her towards the swings.

I nod, listening carefully as Daddy describes what I should do now that he's though about it some more.  I want to say that, that's what I've been doing already and that we would ahve gotten here much sooner if he didn't worry about it and just let me take care of  the thing I had already been taking care of for years, but I stop myself, take a short breath to calm myself, and play along.  I smile up at him.  "Okay Daddy.  That sounds like a good idea.  I'll do that."

I smile at him as he pats my leg, enjoying the fatherly gesture.

After we get out of the car he takes my hand, and we start walking towards the swings.  I want to run off and jump on, swinging hard and fast, but instead i let him take the lead, walking to the swings slowly by his side.

As we walk, I get a chance to look at the park, It's very pretty, with lots of trees, and lots and lots of flowers, mostly in beds, but some growing wild.  Despite having a playground the park is mostly empty, I figure that's because school still isn't over for another hour or so.

We reach the swings, and I climb on, and realize that my legs don't reach the ground, because the ground has a trench from where kids have used their legs to stop themselves so much.  I frown, and start trying to lean back and forth.  I'm able to swing a little bit, but not really able to get too much momentum.  I look back at Daddy.  "Can you push me please Daddy?"

Sean smiled and nodded.

"Of course, sweetie."

He went behind her, and then he started to pull the swing back.

"Hold on tight."

He then let go and then started to catch her gently and push her off harder each time she came back until she was as high as he felt safe having her go.  Then he tried to keep her about that heighth for a while.

While he pushed her, he looked around and saw that no one else was really out at the moment.

I grin when Daddy agrees to push me, and hold on tight when he tells me to.  

I feel a strange nostalgic feeling when I feel Daddy pull me back, and then push forwards, and I"m off  The rush of air as I swing forwards, going faster, the the weightlessness of the ascent, the slight pause at the top, and the rushing back down, then back, and right into Daddy's hands, which linger for just a moment and then push me again, faster this time, as the air rushes past, feeling like wind against me, blowing my hair back so that it streams behind me, until I go just a little bit higher.  Then I'm rushing back down, my hair blowing the other way, covering my face, and I giggle.

It continues on, and I go faster and faster, higher and higher, my giggles turn into squeals, as slowly the ride on the swing becomes more and more exhilarating,  almost intoxicating, and I want more.  I want to fly.  "Higher Daddy!  Higher!"  I call back to him.

He keeps me at a level that he feels is safe, and I swing until I feel like I've had enough.  The exhilaration having settled into a smile exuberant joy.  I try to reach out my legs to stop myself, and find that for the same reason why I couldn't start, now I can't stop.  I get a little worried and call out.  "Stop Daddy!  Stop!  Catch me!"

My worry was for nothing, and he grabs me slowing me down enough that I can hop off.  I do, and stand with no problem.

"Can I go play on the jungle gym?"  I ask excitedly,  pointing at the small pastic and metal construct of ladders, small climbing walls, tunnels, stairs, a bridge and some slides.  "Please Daddy?"

Sean smiled and nodded.

"Of coruse you can go play," he said patting her playfully on the bottom once as she ran off.  

"I'll be over here!" he called after her pointing at the bench not far away.

As she watched her go off to play, he saw a few kids starting to come to the park.  Most of them were under eight years old though.  The older kids were probably doing homework or still in class or something.

I grin running off towards the Jungle gym as he pats my bottom, I just barely hear him telling me that he'll be over at the bench  "Okay Daddy!"  I call back to him.

I immediately go for the stairs, taking the long way around the Jungle gym and making my way to the tallest slide., sliding down and giggling and squealing all the way down.

When I reach the bottom, I jump up, and look around, seeing that other kids and their parents are arriving, they look young, maybe second or third grade.  I frown a little bit, worried that the kids are gonna figure out I'm not really a kid and then their parents will get mad.  I try to tell myself that no one can tell, that I'm small enough and I'm dressed properly to pass as an eleven year old.  

Logic doesn't seem to work on worries though, so Just in case, I run to the ladder, and go across the bridge to another side, doing my best to use every part of the jungle gym before anybody notices.

Some parents wandered over where Sean was sitting while their children went and played.

"I didn't know you had a child," a woman spoke to Sean.

It took a moment, but then Sean recognized her.

"Yeah.  Her mom recently moved on, and so she was dropped on my door step on Sunday afternoon."

Susan was someone he worked with at work.

"So, that's where you were all day today?"

"Yeah.  I had to take her to see the doctor about some stuff and to get ready to register her for school since her mother had somehow lost her shot records."

"That's harsh."

"Not really.  I'm glad to get to know my daughter again."

Susan smiled.

"Monet!" she called her ten year old fourth grade child.  "Come here!"

A little girl with light brown hair and brown eyes ran over to them.

"See that girl up there playing by herself?  She's my friend's daughter.  Go see if she wants to play."

"Okay, mom."

Monet ran off to go catch up to Lilly.

I slide down to the bottom of  one of the slides, when I see a girl running towards me.  For a moment, I freeze and panic.  Is she about to start asking questions I can't answer properly?

Before I have time to try to think of something to do she runs up beside me and smile.  "Hi, I'm Monet.  I think my Mom knows your Dad.  you wanna play?

for a moment or two I'm just stunned, trying to analyze the situation.  if her mom knew Daddy, did that mean that she was a big girl too?  was there someone else who was as lucky as me, and could actually pass for the age they were trying for, she looked like she was ten.  was she actually just that age?

I break out in a grin as I realize; I'm overanalyzing someone asking me if I want to play.  "Sure.  What do you wanna play?"  I respond with a grin

She shrugs then asks "How about tag?"

"Okay" I respond, 

As soon as I agree she gets a devilish grin on her face, and fast as lightning, reaches out and baps me on the arm, with a shout of "You're it!"  then just as fast takes off running away.

I can't help but stand there stunned for half a moment, before giggling and taking off after her, running hard.  She's fast but I'm just fast enough to be able to catch up, and tag her back.

We go back and forth a few times before a boy walks up and asks "Can I join in?"

I frown a little unsure, but Monet, who had been chasing me, runs past and tags him, shouting "Sure!  You're it."  My eyes grow wide as the boy gets a grin on his face.  I just barely manage to dodge the swipe of his hand as he tries to tag me, and we both take off running.

The game slowly grows as more and more kids join in.  In just a few minutes there's at least seven of us running all over the playground.  I'm definitely not the fastest, but I'm far from the slowest, and even manage to trick people by acting like i'm going to go around something, and then switching directions on them.  It works as many times as it doesn't however, and trying for the maneuver make me it a couple of times.

One boy in particular with black hair and wearing a purple shirt seems to have it out for me, running straight towards me whenever he gets tagged, even when there's other kids who are closer, even if they're some of the slower kids.  

Actually, this boy in a purple shirt looked at the new girl with stars in his eyes.  He liked her, physically, and he thought she was about his age.  Of course, being only twelve years old, in the sixth grade, he was a little too shy to say so in words, but every time he was tagged, he saw it as an opportunity to get to touch this new girl.  

At first, he started to tag her just like you normally tag people.

Then he started to try to tag her with two hands.

Though he never properly caught her with both hands properly, he could not pull her into a little hug, but he sort of daydreamed about catching her like that.  

Sometimes, he tried really hard to run from the other kids, but when she was it, he ran slower on purpose, and when she didn't go after him, and he had not been it for a little while, he would let another kid tag him just so he had an excuse to try to catch that new girl again.

This boy was named Thomas Jenkins.

Always having been a bit oblivious to the affections of others, I don't notice much about Thomas, other than he seems to be paying me a lot of attention.

He's strangely fast when he's chasing me, and strangely easy to catch when I'm the one who's it.

I play for a while, slowly running slower and slower, my breathing becoming more labored, and with more gasps and pants interspersed. I lag more and more, and it becomes harder and harder to catch other kids, and easier and easier for me to be caught.  My mostly sedentary lifestyle of the past few years is catching up with me hard, and I lack the endurance of the other kids who are used to this kind of play for hours on end.

Eventually I simply give up, tagging Thomas; the only one I can catch at this point.  Then catching my breath, and beginning to stumble my way towards the bench where Daddy is sitting.  Feeling exhausted.

Thomas tagged another kid and then started over towards where Lilly went until he realized she was going to sit with her daddy, and then he decided to walk past as though that wasn't his destination all along.  He didn't want to try to explain himself with an adult present even though he really did want her name and maybe know where she lived so he could visit her.

Sean smiled when she came over and he took out a can of juice had mysteriously gotten when she was playing sometime while he was talking to the other children's parents.  There was a juice machine at the park, and at one point, when she was too busy to pay attention to him, he had gotten her a drink in case she got too hot playing.

"Here you are," he offered her the apple juice.

Not long after, Money came over and sat down too, where her mom gave her an apple juice.

I sit down on the bench next to Daddy with a small *thump*, and take the apple juice happily when Daddy offers it to me.  "Thank you very much Daddy."

I open the can, and quickly gulp down about half the can, taking a break to gasp for air, and then let out a satisfied sigh.

After Monet takes her own juice offering a small "Thanks Mom."  She turns to me, while opening her can, and asks.  "So, what'er your name?"

I blush realizing that I never told any of the kids who I was.  "I'm Lilly, I respond"  thinking for a bit and then adding.  "You said your name's Monet right?  I'm kinda bad at rememberin peoples names"  

Monet nods and giggles, smiling at me.  "Yep, that's me!"

Sean smiled as he saw his little one make an appropriately aged friend.

He let her talk with Monet while he talked about work stuff with Susan.

Eventually, Tom got bored of trying to play it cool, and he went back to where Monet and Lilly were sitting.

"Mind if I sit?" he asked them.

He looked at Lily a bit more than he did Monet.

I talk with Monet for a bit, keeping an ear out for Daddy and Susan's conversation, though their conversation is kinda boring, more about work stuff than anything interesting.  

I don't notice Tom until he walks up to us and asks to sit, I look a little surprised, and look at both Monet and Daddy who are sitting right beside me.

Monet is much more attuned to attraction and crushes, and Tom's attempts to hug me during the game of tag hadn't gone unnoticed by her.  Tom was two grades above her, but only one grade above Lilly, so she nodded jsut enough to encourage Lily, but not enough to give away the game.  

I look at Tom and try to give him a friendly smile, "Sure.  I don't know if you'll really want to though.  We were talking about girly stuff like the new ponies and dragon movie."  I wink at Monet surreptitiously with my little fib, and she giggles

Tom shrugged.

"I don't mind talking about that," though he sounded a little nervous at that.  "I just wanted to find out what your name is, and maybe make plans to hang out together again."

He sat right between the girls.

"Money lives across the street from me, don't you?"

Sean thought that Tom might be getting a little more friendly than he liked, but he decided to wait and see where Lilly would let it end.

I notice Tom's nervousness, he obviously doesn't want to talk about ponies, so he's willing to put up with it to be friends.  Does he really think all that much of me?  All we've done is play tag,  I can believe that he wants to be friends with me bad enough to make him willing to make himself so uncomfortable.  As i continue to completely miss the point of his interest.

"My Name's Lilly, and sure, we can play again sometime, I'd be glad to.  I really new here, I just moved into town a few days ago, so it'd be nice to have some more friends."  I smile at him, innocently.

Monet is a little bit eager to play match maker, and scoots over just enough to let Tom be comfortable while still sitting right next to Lilly.  "Yep that's right!  Hey!  You should both come over tomorrow, or maybe Friday or Saturday."  She turns to Susan excitedly.  "Is that Okay Mom?  May I invite Tom and Lilly over?  Please?"

Monet's mother smiled and nodded.

"We'll see.  We have to talk to daddy first and make sure it's okay," she said.

Tom smiled and reached out towards Lilly's hand to take it.  He wanted to hold her hand.

"We might take some friends to the amusement park this summer," he told both girls.  "Maybe my dad will let you two come with your parents, if I ask him...."

He winked at Lilly.