LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Training

elfowl

"You wouldn't exactly be lying, would you?" he asked her.  "You decided that you are a little kid now, didn't you?  You have no more adult worries, and you behave just like a little kid.  Your library card even says you are an eleven year old in fifth grade, right?"

He smiled and patted her on her lap.

"You don't have to say much about it at all other than just be an eleven year old in front of all the other kids."

I nod at Daddy.  "It does... and I did... but I don't know if I'm all that good at acting like a little kid, and if somebody finds out it could be really bad yeah?  ...and sometimes I've been actin too young haven't I?  ...and I've been having accidents... I don't think eleven year olds are supposed to have accidents..."

I look up into Daddy's eyes, and try to be brave.  "But I'll try it Daddy... I think I can do that for you..."

Sean smiled.

"Most eleven year olds don't have accidents," he agreed with her.  "But it doesn't mean you can't, honey.  I'll talk to the staff about you having some emotional and immature problems, and that one of those problems is the failure to sometimes realize when you need to go potty, okay?"

He hugged her.

"Anyway, it's just until I find something else.  If I do find one like the school you are going to, then I'll check that one out and send you there, okay?"

I nod.  "Okay Daddy"  I smile, hugging back.  "What sort of emotional problems are you gonna say I have?  or is that an adult thing I shouldn't worry about?"  Thinking about it, my library card does technically say that I'm in special education, so maybe that's just a cover for me not acting like a kid sometimes...  Though that's probably not something I should get used to, or try to test.

Sean shrugged.

"You know, you worry way too much, honey.  It's no wonder you need to go back to  being a child."

He put a hand on her arm.

"You shouldn't worry about anything that you have to ask about unless I tell you to do something in particular.  That way, you won't over think things too much, okay?"

I nod blushing.  "You're right, Daddy, I do worry to much... I don't know if going back to being a child will even help.

I put a hand on Daddy's as he touches my arm, and stare into his eyes.

I nod, trying to take his words to heart.  "Okay Daddy, I'll do my best to do that."

He smiled and nodded at her.

"That's a good little girl."

Then he gently removed his hand so he could start the car, and they started for home.

"As an eleven year old in public, are there any hobbies besides reading that you would like to start?  I can probably afford to put you in one or two activities or classes, if you would like that.  You know, like dancing or art or even a language that you've been interested in?"

I grin back at Daddy, picking up Valfore and Stellaros, not playing with them quite yet, but just holding them, as I think about what hobbies I want to try to get involved in. 

"Ummmm... I think I'd like to learn to play the piano, and do archery if that's okay."

When I'm satisfied that Daddy's satisfied with my answers, I begin playing with my stuffed dragons, having them fly around the backseat, making "Woooosh!" noises.

Sean smiled and thought those were perfectly normal eleven year old interests, and so was very satisfied.  When they got home, he got out and let her out, and then he bent down to his little girl.

"Why don't you go next door?" he asked her.  "They have some children about your age, and I'm sure that by playing with them, you'll get used to being a child in no time."

He patted her bottom.

"Of course, it's up to you.  I won't make you, but I do think it's a good idea to see what kids do these days."

I give Daddy a small look of surprise, "I didn' know the neighbors had kids too."  I hesitate a little bit at the idea of going over unannounced and asking to play with "kids my age"  but Daddy seems to think it's a good idea.  I swallow my fear and nod.  "I'll do that Daddy.  It sounds fun.  I hope they're nice."  I shoot him a smile and then wander off towards the house next door.

I walk up to the house and ring the doorbell, and wait for someone to answer the door, not feeling quite sure how to introduce myself.  When someone does open the door I smile really big and announce.  "Hi!  I'm Lilly.  My Daddy says there's some kids my age here.  May I come play?

A lady that came to the door smiled and nodded.

"Susan!  Amy!" she called back into the house.  "There's a little girl here about your age that wants to play.  Why don't you girls take her out back and show her your play house or something?"

A girl with red hair and freckles came running up to the door, and she held out her hand.

"I'm Susan.  Come on!"

She started to lead her towards the back door through the house, and then took her out back where they had some toys in the yard, a slide and swing, and a small little shack that on the inside, was decorated like a kitchen.

"This our play house," she told her.  "I'm nine years old.  My name is Susan.  What you name, and how old are you?"

I grin at Susan, taking her hand and running with her to the back door and outside.  I look around in delight seeing the toys and swing and the small play house.

I learn that this girl is Susan, and reply "I'm Lilly,  I'm eleven"  

I look around the small shack, seeing what all is inside, then ask.  "What do you want to play?  Should we play house?"  I want to observe the other girl so I can emulate her, but I also don't want to be rude as the guest.

Susan shrugged.

"Whatever."

Then Amy, the older girl came out.  She was about eleven years old.

"Hey, so you're the new girl from next door?" she asked.  "I heard our neighbor was going adopt a girl about my age?" she asked her.  "So how old are you?"

Amy gave her sister a donut she brought out, and then gave Lily one.

"I hope your daddy doesn't mind you having one, but my mom said we should share since we were about to have a snack when you came over."

"So, why you get adopted?  Did something happen to your daddy and mommy?" she asked.

I nod, and smile at Amy as she comes out. and asks if I'm the girl from next door.  "Yep, I'm Lilly, I'm eleven."

I'm surprised when she hands me a doughnut and nod gratefully when Amy explains why she's giving it to me.  "Thanks!  I'm pretty sure it will be okay.  If you guys are having one, I think Daddy will be fine with me having one too."

I pause, panicking a little bit when they ask why I was adopted.  Daddy and I hadn't talked about what I should say if someone asked.  I'm surprised that Amy's mom told them that I was adopted, though perhaps they had figured it out when there was a girl living next door, with a man who hadn't previously had a girl living with him.

Luckily I quickly think of something to say.  "They... they didn't want me anymore."  I look down at the ground, letting the hurt and timidness creep into my voice.  "I had to go away."  It's technically true, and I had a falling out with my parents shortly after leaving for college, so it was easy enough to call out the emotions, and make my words ring just a bit more true.

Amy and Susan looked at one another and then they both just automatically reached around the girl and hugged her.

"That's really rough!" Amy told her.  "Once, when mommy went to the hospital, and daddy had to work a lot to pay for it, we stayed with some people daddy trusted.  Poor Susan wet the bed every night that month."

"Amy peed the bed, too," Susan piped up not wanting to sound so babyish.

Amy nodded.  "Yeah, I guess I did.  And I was ten, so I was old enough to not to...."

Both little girls looked down.

"Anyway, what I'm trying to say," Amy told her.  "If you need help around the neighborhood or at school dealing, you can talk to us.  We know what not having mommy around for a little while is like, and so we won't make fun of you if you need any help, okay?"

Susan nodded.  "yeah, me too."

Then to show her their earnesty, Susan suddenly gave her half of her own donut as extra.

"Donuts always make me happier," she said.  "You eat the rest of mine.  I'm full."

I'm surprised when Amy and Susan both hug me at once, and I hug them both back.  I'm worried I may have overplayed it a bit.  I missed my parents and wish I could still go to, and spend time with them, but I had accepted that they didn't want me around anymore.

I listen to Amy as she explains what happened.  "That's really rough too.  I'm sorry you guys went through that."  I feel bad when they both reveal that the other wet the bed, and offer up, "I... I've started having accidents too..." hoping to make them feel a little bit less embarrassed.

When Amy, and Susan offer to help me out at school and around the neighborhood, I smile at her.  "Thank you, that'rs really nice of both of you.  Having Daddy has really helped though... he's really nice, and he helps me feel less alone, and safe."

I take the other half of the doughnut, gratefully, "Thank you.  Are you sure? I don't need it."  I wait for her to respond, before continuing.  "Let's play, I don't wanna be too sad. Shall we play house?  or tag?!"

"Let's play tag," Amy said.

"How about Rabbits," Susan said.  "Two ob us are rabbits, and the other is fox.  And the fox has to catch both rabbits before they can be a turn to be rabbit, but rabbits help each other and if a rabbit tags another rabbit, then that rabbit can run again, and fox has to freeze both before we choose a new fox?"

Amy smiled at her sister.  It was her sister's favorite game at the school playground, and then, they usually had like a group of six to play, so the fox usually never got to catch all the rabbits during one recess.

"Whose going to be fox first?" Amy asked Susan.

Susan looked down.  "Do you want me to?"

"No.  That would be too easy, and you wouldn't have any fun that way," Amy told her little sister.  How about I be the fox first?"

Susan cheered up.  "Okay."

Then Amy turned to Lilly.  "Is that okay with you?"

I grin and nod as they explain the game.  "Yes, you can be the fox first.  It sounds like fun!  and it will give me a chance to learn."

I wait for some signal to start, and then take off running as fast as I can.

The two girls smiled, and the younger Susan started to run with her until she told her to split up and to try to keep the older sister guessing at which way she was going to go, and to remember to tag her free if she gets frozen.

They seemed to play fox and Rabbits for nearly an hour before Amy finally caught both of them far enough apart that they couldn't free each other.  Then, she looked between her younger sister and Lilly.

"Well, the question now, is.... who is next to be Fox."

"I was caught the most, so I should be the fox," Susan said going strictly by the rules.

"But you are also younger and it's not fair to make you the fox simply because we are bigger and so faster than you."

They both looked to Lilly to settle it somehow.

I have lots of fun, running and hiding from Amy, waiting for her to find one of us, then dashing away as fast as I can, or staying just out of sight, so I can run in and free Susan, streaking past, just out of Amy's reach, or possibly run in and provide a distraction so that Susan can get a chance to run away.

When I get caught it's concerning, as I know Susan isn't as fast as Amy and me, but what she lacks in speed and size, she makes up for in sneakiness, and the ability to get through areas that we can't quite as easily.

The game is exhilarating,  usually being only half a step ahead of Amy, hearing her feet pounding the grass behind me, while my own feet, slam into the ground, and push off hard, shoving me forwards.

It's almost a shame when she finally manages to freeze us both, and the game comes to an end.  The question of who is to be the next fox is posed, and the girls look to me to make the decision.  Susan speaks with authority, but Amy brings up a good point.  Unfortunately I've never been good at making decisions, usually being very indecisive,  and wishy-washy.  Amy's words ring in my head though, I remember growing up, always being shorter than everyone else, and not being able to keep up, games of tag ending not because I caught everyone, but because I would chase after people, always unable to reach them, until I simply fell over, too tired to keep running.

"I think I should be the fox, it's no fun when you can't catch anyone.  Is that alright with you Susan?"  I didn't want to step on any toes, the other thing I remembered was never getting to be "it" either, and wanting to be, even though I knew the game wouldn't be much fun if I was.

Susan nodded and Amy and Susan started to run away from Lilly.

That round lasted another half an hour or so because the sisters knew each other very well, so it was even harder to catch Susan since Amy kept getting in the way and then being able to jump out of the way at just the last second, that is, until she tried it once too often and got tagged.  

Eventually, though, the sisters came in and patted Lilly on the back.

"Want to play house or something now?" they asked.

Sean had come over and was talking with the neighbor's parents while the kids were outside playing.

I run around, chasing after Amy and Susan, just barely managing to catch them once or twice, before they'd manage to slip in and unfreeze one another,  eventually I start to low, and start breathing heavily, not used to running around so much, having gotten used to the sedentary life of a college student, rather than the playful life of a kid.

I'm very glad when Susan and Amy suggest that we switch over to playing house.  "Sure!"  I say with a grin, who's gonna be the mommy, and who's gonna be the Daddy?

It's only a while later that I notice that the sun has set well below the horizon, and it's starting to get dark.  I can't help but wonder to myself where the time went.

Sean noticed it was starting to get dark out at about the same time the other people did, and he went to the door with them to call his little one in when they were calling their girls in.

Sean reached out his hand towards his 'eleven' year old little Lilly.

"Well, we should get home.  This little one is starting her first day of school tomorrow."

The neighbors nodded and bid them good bye as Sean took her next door to their house and started to get dinner ready for her.

I come when I'm called, running over to Daddy and happily taking his hand.  I say good bye to Amy and Susan, and happily walk next door, to our home.

I grin at the though of starting school tomorrow, and while Daddy starts getting dinner ready, I go to my room to see what it looks like now that it's filled with toys.

What he had not told her, was that while he was out shopping with her, someone had gone through her car, and retrieved her computer and a few of her toys that she brought with her, and those things were waiting for her, only there was one thing he did do to her computer.

The computer was basically erased so it had nothing on it that would be inappropriate for a little kid, and then he had three user accounts set up.  One was called Four Year Old, one was Eight year old, and one was Eleven year old.  

On each account, there were age appropriate games and blocks on the internet so she could only access the internet on the eleven year old account, and even at that, it only allowed access to ten sights.  Eight of them were learning sites, one was a search site for school projects, and one was a social media site for kids her age.  Those were the only things she would ever be able to access under that account, and the computer was locked out of creating any other accounts, so there was no way she could easily override what he had had done to her machine.

Sean started on making dinner which would be spaghetti that night.

• Like 1