LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a new live with aunty Louise (searching someone to continue it)

Louise smiled as the little one ate her breakfast thought she did kind of make a mess.  What nine year old wouldn't though.  That's one of the reasons she wanted to give her a bath after breakfast.

After she was sure the little one was done eating, she went over and wiped her hands and face smiling at her.

"Are you ready for a little bath and to get dressed for shopping?" she asked her.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maggie did yes with her little head and let her aunt pick her up and bring her to the bathroom. 

"Aunt Louise! In my suitcase there are some clothes, until its aren't very much" she said while her aunt filled the bathtub. 

"Yes, honey, and you can keep some of those clothes for playing in around the house, but I think we should buy you some more clothes for going out in and anyway, you'd like some new things, wouldn't you?  I also need to get you some more toys.  The last time you were here, you were a baby, so all I have are baby toys here now."

She smiled at her.

"You'd like a few new toys, wouldn't you?"

Maggie smiled when her aunt said that she would buy some toys, and some new clothes while she took a light blue dress from her suitcase and put it on the little girl, after a pair of panties with a unicorn printed on the front.

"Yes aunty! I want much plush!" she said smiling. 

Louise smiled and picked up her little niece and patted her lightly on the bottom.

"Then we should get going, okay?"

She carried her to the entrance area and started to help her into an old coat she had for her, but it was kind of tight, and she frowned.  Didn't her mother even know to at least leave her with a jacket that fit this little baby?"

She shook her head, and took off the very tight coat and then got one of her old coats.

"This is going to be a bit heavy and long on you," her aunt warned her.  "But it will help keep you warm when it starts raining today."

The she took her little one to car and secured her in the booster seat.  Thankfully, she still fit.

Maggie smiled and let her aunt dress her with the coat, then she let her aunt pick her up and bring her to the car and putting her in the booster seat. She started to suck her thumb while her aunt tied her up with the straps before her aunt went to the drivers seat and started the engine. 

Louise smiled and then she started the engine.

"Okay.  Time to go clothes shopping, sweetie."

She started to drive towards the mall, when they passed by a large park with lots of playground equipment.  There were some kids out there, already playing.

Next, they passed a Daycare facility.

Finally, they came to the kids Gap, and Louise parked the car.

"Are you ready to come with Auntie Louise to get you some nice clothes?" she asked as she undid the buckle for her niece and let her out of the carseat.

Maggie watched beyond the car window humming the initial of a cartoon while her aunt drove to the shop. When they arrived to destination little girl let aunt Louise take her out from the car and gave her little hand to the woman letting her bring her to the shop door. 

Louise smiled as she took little Maggie's hand and walked her into the shop.

"You may point out some designs that you like, but I will have the final say on what we buy and what we don't, okay?  I want you to have a word in it because you have to wear it, but I also want things that are practical, sweet heart."

She walked her into the store and patted her back.

Then upon entering, she walked her towards the little girls' section and started looking for cute but practical clothes for her little niece.

Maggie watched the female clothes there were much models that she liked, she liked so much the dresses because it's made feel her like a little princess. She pointed to her aunt some one of the dresses that she liked hoping that she would have bought her. 

Louise smiled when Maggie pointed out some dresses.

"Of course you can have some dresses," she whispered to her.  "But first, I want to get you some other stuff for practical reasons.  Once we have done that, we'll see how much money I have left and get you one or two dresses, okay?"

She led her over to the t-shirts, blouses, and other tops first....

Louise let the girl had a lot of skirts, but she also got her two pair of jeans for just when she might need them.  Eventually, she had enough skirts, t-shirts, and whatnot so Louise would not have to do laundry for the little child for ten days, not that she would ever let it pile up that much, but children needed a variety to choose from.

Then she let Maggie pick out two dresses.

Maggie chosed two dresses: one green (her favorites color) and one pink that her aunt put in the basket that she took at the shop entry. Little girl started to feel the need to pee, but she was having too much fun for stop the shopping. 

Louise continued to pay for the clothes, and then took her down the mall to the toy store.

She walked into the toy shop and looked around for stuff for an eight year old.

"Do you see anything that you might like?" Louise asked her.

Maggie walked along the navy of the shop searching for some toys that she would like. She fell in love for a plush of Tigger her favorite character of Winny Poh (another of her favorites cartoon) and she chose it with other plush. Then she watched some dolls, and she chose the cutest between them.

Now the need to pee became stronger. She started to put her hands on her groin. 

Louise saw Maggie put her hands on the front of her pants, and she knew right then what was going on.

"Honey?  Let's go potty, and then we'll come back and get the toys," she told her.  "You look like you're in trouble, and you did wait until we were done shopping for clothes."

She started to pull her by the hand, and lead her towards the bathroom.

Louise sighed and patted her niece's hand.

"I think we better take you to see a doctor sooner than later," she told her baby niece.  "Even a little kid doesn't want to wet her pants like this, so something must be wrong."

She took her to the toilet anyway, and helped her pull down her wet pants and waited for her to get on the toilet in the larger stall where they could both fit, the one made for challenged people, and she nodded and smiled at her little niece.

"Maggie, baby, try to use the potty, okay?  I know you just wet, but just in case you still need to do something, just try, okay?  I'll be right here so there's no reason to  be scared, sweetie."

Maggie stayed sat on the loo, still sighing, for a few minutes until she did some drops of pee then she waited that her aunt clean her up. She was very sad, and she wanted to be cuddled by her aunt at that moment. 

Louise went over and cleaned her baby niece up, and then she helped her put some clean panties on and some pants.

Louise patted her niece's leg once she had her clean pants on her, and then she picked her up.

"Sweetheart, you did a really good job," she told her.  "That was a bit long to try to wait, and you didn't throw a fit at all.  I'm very proud of you for trying to be a good little girl."

Louise put the dirty clothes in a separate plastic bag, picked Maggie up again, and then walked out to the cart waiting by the bathroom and started to push it out to the car to put them in there to keep.

Once they had the clothes in the car, she took her niece's hand and brought her into the toystore.

"You don't need any baby toys," Louise told her.  "You already have a lot of those if you still like some of those things, but you can get any toys that you like for ages six and up.  You can also get new stuffed animals and dolls if you want, too."

She smiled.

"I have about three hundred dollars for toys, so you can just keep piling them in until I say stop, okay?"

She then put her down once they got to the toystore.

"Don't get away from me, baby.  I want you to come back and see that you don't get that far from me every few minutes, okay?"

She then pointed her off towards the first toys that she saw for girls under the age of ten.

Maggie did a little smile when her aunt said that she has been a good girl.

Then she followed her aunt out of the bathroom and followed her to the toys store.

Then she took a ride in the store, avoiding getting away from her aunt. She took a white plush bear, a rag doll, so Tigger would have some new friends, and little tea service. She took a coloring book too and a box of colored markers. Then she thought to having reached the spending limit she returned to her aunt. 

Louise smiled as the girl picked out several toys.

While Maggie was no where near the limit yet, she didn't tell her so.  She figured she could buy her some more toys after she broke in the ones she had.

"Are you getting hungry?" Louise asked her.  "Maybe we should get you some lunch."

Maggie smiled when he aunt said her that she could have every toy that she choose. Her aunt asked her if she was hungry but her stomach answered for her then she gave her little hand to her aunt and followed her to the store chest. When they arrived to the chest little girl rise her arms to be rise up. She was curious to see the shop assistant pass her toys to the cash register.

Louise smiled and obliged her little neice by lifting her up, and then holding her in her arms so she could see clearly what they were doing with her toys.  She didn't want her little niece to think that anyone was taking her toys away from her.

Once the toys had started to be bagged, she reached out for one of the stuffed animals.

"I want to let her carry that one," she told the clerk.  "Can you not just put a sticker or something on it so everyone knows she bought it?"

The clerk smiled and shook her head.

"No need.  You'll have the receipt."

The stuffed animal went right towards Maggie's arms.

Finally, everything was bagged except that stuffie, and then Louise put her little niece down so she could pay for the stuff.  Then carrying the bag in one hand and holding her niece's hand in the other, she walked her out of the toy store and towads the food court.