LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a new live with aunty Louise (searching someone to continue it)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louise frowned and sat down in front of her niece and pulled her over towards her.

"Baby, I know things are hard for you because of what happened, but you are going to be taken good care of.  In order for me to take good care of you, I need you to listen to me and do as I say.  These little fits of yours are not necessary if you want to tell me something.  I know what you want, but it is dinner time."

She then stood up and looked down at her niece.

"Now, you will come to the table and eat, or you will go to your room and eat later.  It's up to you."

Louise frowned and picked her niece up turning off the television.

"Tantrums don't work around here," she told her.  "I gave you a choice, and it seems you chose.  You can have dinner when you are ready to stop that wracket."

She carried up to her room, and after putting her on the bed, not necessarily lying down, she went back out of the room and closed her door.

Maggie continued to cry for other two hours until she calmed down, she needed something and her thumb didnt suffice for it, but she found a greater satisfaction in a 50 cents coin that she found under the pillow.

A while later, Louise came up when the crying died down, and she knocked on the door before coming in.

"Maggie, are you ready to talk calmly?" she asked as she entered the room.

She walked over and sat on the bed.

"What do you have in your mouth, sweetie?"

"Maggie, spit out what is in your mouth right now," Louise said a little concerned.  The last thing she wanted was for her niece to choke on something she shouldn't have in her mouth.  "Come on, now."

She waited with a frown on her face waiting for Maggie to notice.

"If you don't do as you are told right now, not only will I take what you have away from you for good, but you'll get a spanking.  I don't know what is in your mouth, but since it's not food and it's small enough to fit, it might be dangerous."

Louise sighed and laid on top of her so that she couldn't get away, and then pushed at the young girl's mouth and such so that she could extract whatever was in her mouth.  Eventually, with a lot of work, she got the fifty cent piece out of her mouth and shook her head.

"It's too bad you fought me over this," she told her niece once she got the coin from her.  "Now, it seems I can't trust you with money, so I won't be able to give you any allowance directly for a while.  Not only that, but as I had said when this started, I now have to spank you, not only because you disobeyed me, but you put yourself in danger.  If you choked on that, you could have died, baby."

She got her niece up, and picked her up, no matter how she flailed and fought, she turned her this way and that so she wouldn't do as much damage, being extra careful to keep the girl's teeth and feet turned away from her so that the things that would hurt the worse had less of a chance of getting a good hold of her.

She finally got her to the chair, pulled her over across her lap, and baring her bottom, she smacked her butt with her hand several times until the girl gave up and started crying.

Maggie tried to avoid the capture, but she didn’t success she tried to resist to her aunt, but she couldn’t hold on long, and she split of the coin. She pouted when her aunt took the coin from the mattress and began to scold her.

She tried to fight while her aunt put her on her lap tough it was useless. When her aunt started to spank her she started immediately squirm and cry very loud. Maggie looks like very many spanks. she calmed down after some minute putting her thumb in her mouth.

Aunt Louise finally turned her to sit in her lap, her panties still partly down exposing her bottom though in case her niece needed more pats on the bottom to remind her that she was not going to get away with anything.

"Maggie, I'm really sorry you defied me about the coin and trying to keep it in your mouth.  That was very dangerous to do, so now, I'm going to go through all your toys and I am not going to give you any money to hold on to until I can trust you again.  I don't want you to choke on me and die.  The only toys you will play with for a while are toys that are big enough that they won't fit all the way in your mouth."

She sighed.

"And I think I might have to please your tasting senses with something else that I'm not sure if you'll like it or not, but it might help you keep other stuff out of your mouth that doesn't belong there."

She hoped her little niece obeyed her and listened so she didn't have to swat her anymore, and could pull her clothes back into place and take her downstairs for some supper.

Maggie stayed on her aunt lap sucking nervously her thumb and with her thumb still in his mouth. She didn't understand what was the problem, she only wanted something to suck she didn't think that it could be dangerous. 

She started wine while her aunt said that her aunt would check her toys. 

She listened her aunt about her aunt about her need to put things in her mouth, and she didn't understand what her aunt meant. Now her stomach start to grumble noisily little girl was very hungry. 

"Come on," Louise told her little niece.  "Let's go have dinner now."

She picked her little girl up and carried her to the table.

Once she sat her down in front of her chicken, potatoes, peas, corn, and maccaroni, she went to the fridge and got her some milk to drink with her dinner.

Maggie let her aunt pick her up, she was still sucking her thumb while she was put sat on the chear. Little girl was very hungry after she shyly started to eat the food on the table, it was very good, drinking some sip of milk sometimes. She watched her aunt while she went to fridge with more curiosity. 

Once everything was set, Louise finally sat down and smiled at her niece as she ate.

"So, tell me, honey, what did you do before right after dinner before?  If there is anything that I can easily approve of that will make things more fun here for you, I'd like to help you out."

She took a bit of her chicken.

"Well, maybe we can watch a Disney Movie before I put you down for the night, then," Louise told her.  "And tomorrow, we should go shopping for some more clothes for you of course and then get you some toys, too.  You'd like that, right?"

"Yeees !" Maggie said rising her arms to be picked up by her aunt. Then she was brought to the living room where she was seated her on aunt Louise's knees. Then her aunt switched on the TV searching Disney Channel where she found "Cinderella". She loved so much this film and while she watched it she put her thumb in her mouth while aunt Louise cuddled her. She didn't remember where in the film she felt in asleep. 

Louise smiled as she took her little niece to her room, got her ready for bed, and then took her to her own room, and put her in the caged crib near her bed so that she wouldn't wet all over her regular bed, and the next day, Aunt Louise was definitely going to buy her diapers to sleep in.  

She then cleaned up the house and then went to sleep herself.

The next morning, she woke up at around four in the morning.

Maggie woke up in a crib, she was confused because she didn't understand why she was here, the mattress was wet because she Wet herself during the night. She waited that her aunt came to take her because she could not get out from the crib alone. 

Louise eventually came to get her little niece out of the crib, and then she put her on her feet on the floor.

"Looks like you need a bath after breakfast," seh told her.  "And we need to go get you some clothes after that."

She took her by the hand to lead her to the kitchen table for some ham, eggs, and pancakes.

Maggie looked her aunt with a sleepy look and with her thumb still in her mouth she spluttered a “ood monnning” before to do a big yawn. She got help from her aunt to get out from the crib, she gave her little Heand to her aunt and still with her thumb in her mouth she followed her into the kitchen where she got help to sit on the chair. Little girl was very hungry, and she ate everything very gladly