LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Unwanted Second Childhood

Ishigreensa

Ayumi froze when Laura caught her looking like a kid caught trying to steal a cookie. She wasn't sure what to say so followed the woman back into her house. When the woman made no move to get anything out of the car she knew she was in trouble. Ayumi tried to look for a place to hide knowing she was in serious trouble now.

Laura walked into the living room, and then released her hand.

"Alright, Ayumi, it's time you came clean with me.  You have been acting like a child, so I've given you shelter, given you care, and treated you just the way you've acted, but it looks like you seemed to think it was a game, and you seem ready to stop playing your game."

She turned and faced her with a frown.

"If you are done being a child, then tell me how old you really are, and tell me what I should do with all the things I bought for you.  You also realize, if you don't go through with staying my little child, you really have no place to go, don't you?"

She gave her a stare.

"I don't care if you really are ten years old or not.  As long as you let me treat you as young as I want, you have a place to stay as my child.  You won't have to work, and you won't have to worry about where you are going to get money for stuff, but if you want to  be a big girl, then tell me so so I can take you back where I found you."

She waited for her response with hands on her hips.

Ayumi listened to Laura before carefully considering her options. On the one hand she could reveal her real age, avoid being put back in elementary or middle school, but would also likely wind up back on the streets or left with the police. If she chose to claim she was ten she would have to attend school, put up with wearing diapers and training panties, but also would get to stay with the woman in her nice house. "Fine me ten. But me no baby" Ayumi told Laura as she attempted to put her foot down on wearing diapers during the day.

"Baby or not, you will do as I say," Laura told her.  "Now, you seriously disobeyed at the store, not once, but at least three different times.  You don't expect me to just let that go, do you?  Not if you are ten years old."

She gave her a very dark look as though a lion about to leap on a gazelle.

"I also told you what would happen if you threw a fit, each and every time and still, you did so, didn't you?"

She kept her hands on her hips.

"So, do you know what is coming?"

"But but wet diaper feel bad" Ayumi told Laura as she tried to justify throwing a fit in the store. She was well aware it wasn't the only incident the woman was referring to. Despite desperately wanting to run and hide she stayed where she was. Ayumi wouldn't give Laura any trouble with the punishments even though she might not think she deserved them.

"The wet diaper thing was not that big a deal.  I wouldn't be happy wearing wet pants or a diaper either," Laura explained patiently.  "But what about the rest of it?  You know that the rest of it was done without any thought, and that's why you got in trouble.  You were told not to do something, and you did it.  You were told to do something else, and you didn't do that.  This is what I'm talking about.  And I did warn you, if you wet your pants a second time, you would be in a diaper the rest of the day, didn't I?"

She pointed at the sofa.

"Sit there, and don't move until I come and get you.  And you better not pee your pants again."

She then went to unload the car.

Ayumi remained silent as she sat down on the sofa like Laura had instructed. She knew what was coming next and it wouldn't do any good to try and stop the woman. For the rest of the day she would be forced to wear a diaper and maybe even use it. Ayumi could only hope tomorrow Laura would let her go back to wearing panties during the day.

Once Laura had put everything away, she came back down to the living room, and sat on the floor with a diaper next to her.

"Okay, Ayumi.  You know what is coming, don't you?"

She patted the floor near her.

"Come here and let's talk a minute."

She smiled at her and tried to make her feel as much as ease about what was going to happen as she could.  She also wanted to get her trained in using certain magic words, so she would start with teaching her to thank her for taking her shopping and getting her some much needed changes of clothes.  She wouldn't make her thank her for the diapers just yet because Ayumi thought the diapers were for punishment, and she didn't think it was right to have her thank her for punishing her.

"You know why you are getting a diaper on, don't you?  How about you tell me what led to you having to wear a diaper now..."

Ayumi blushed as she sat down on the floor trying to avoid the diaper as much as possible. When the woman asked her to explain why she was going to be diapered she responded "Had accident. No obey you. Was bad girl" She hoped it would be good enough for the woman. Ayumi wondered if Laura would get her more panties if she promised to behave.

"The most important reason, is you were naughty and disobeyed me.  If you can do that, then I can also think you just pottied your panties to rebel rather than it was an accident.  So, you have to prove to me that you are a big enough girl to earn your panties back."

She then moved in position to take the young girl's skirt and panties off of her.

"Are you going to fight me and make this worse?" Laura asked her.

"It was accident" Ayumi insisted as she let Laura remove her panties. She had a bad feeling she wouldn't be wearing her panties again for a very long time. Hopefully the woman wouldn't try and baby her too much. Ayumi was going to do her best to try and earn her panties back before the week was up.

Laura frowned.

"Well, we'll see."

She then started to undo the girl's skirt if she didn't fight her, and then took down her panties to get her ready for the diaper.

Ayumi let Laura remove her panties and skirt making no moves to stop her. She knew if she fought back it would probably result in a spanking. For now she would have to obey the woman and focus on earning her panties back. Ayumi looked down at the diaper with baby princesses knowing that she could easily wind up in them full-time if she wasn't careful.

Laura was very happy that her little girl was finally being good and not fighting about everything.

"Now, let's see how long you can keep your diaper dry," Laura said.  "And look at these cute clothes I got for you!"

She showed her a shirt and a skirt that she brought down.

"What do you say about me getting them for you?  What do you say?"

Ayumi blushed as she was quickly diapered by Laura. She looked at the clothes trying to see what designs they had on them. They were some of the clothes that the woman had picked out herself for the girl. When asked what to say for buying the new clothes Ayumi told Laura "Thank you mommy"

"Good girl," Laura said.  "Now, would you like to go around in a diaper all day, or do you want mommy to put some clothes on you?  If you want to get dressed, ask mommy like a good girl...."

She waited expectantly.

"Oh, we might have visitors later, but I won't force you to wear clothes.  I'll let you decide by either asking me or not."

"Pwease dress me mommy" Ayumi begged Laura as she didn't want to go around in just a diaper. She may need to act like a ten year old but was still an adult. The thought of letting someone dress her even though she was old enough to do it herself was very humiliating. When Laura mentioned guests Ayumi quickly began begging again. "No guests pwease mommy. No guests"

• 10 months later...

"I'm sorry, baby, but if I have guests come, I'm not going to turn them away, and we were supposed to meet today already.  So we'll see."

Laura started to pull out a cute top and hold it up to see how it looked.

Then she put it on her little baby adult, who she said was ten years old.

Once she put the cute top on her, she looked in the bag for a romper style skirt to go over it.

"There we are, sweetie.   All dressed."

She reached down and helped her little girl to her feet.

"Now you can watch TV or play with your coloring books for a while."

Ayumi blushed as Laura dressed her but in a romper with Sesame Street and a pink skirt. She had picked out the outfit herself but was now regretting it not wanting strangers to see her in it looking like a toddler. After reaching out to try and take it off she was met with a light smack on the hand. "Please mommy no this. Me want big girl clothes" Ayumi begged Laura as she wanted to wear something more mature now that she knew visitors would be coming.

Laura shook her head no.

"Did we act like a little kid, or did we act like a young woman earlier?" Laura asked her.  "Because you are dressed just the way you seem to be behaving."

She smiled at her.

"Now, come with mommy to the kitchen so I can fix you something to eat."

She walked her to the kitchen and gave her some chocolate milk, some graham crackers, and a banana.

"Now you eat up so I know you are nice and healthy, sweetie."

Ayumi whined as Laura reminded her of her earlier behavior and refused to let her change out of the outfit. She let herself be taken into the kitchen glad to be getting some more food. After eating the food she decided to try again to get a more mature outfit before the guests arrived. "Mama pwease. No want people others to know diapees in me" Ayumi begged Laura the best she could hoping the woman would relent and put her in a different outfit.

Laura was getting tired of her begging.

"Tell you what," Laura warned her.  "One more word about what you'll wear, and I'll just take everything off you expect a diaper.  How would that be?  They can just see the baby playing on the floor in just a diaper."

She folder her arms and waited for her to respond to that.

"If you don't want that, then not another word about what you are wearing.  If you want, you can get a blanket for a while and cover up, but you might not be covered up the whole time they are here."

Ayumi quickly stopped when Laura threatened to leave her in just a diaper and told her "Pwease no mama. I good girl" As humiliating and childish as her outfit was she would rather wear it than nothing but a diaper in front of the woman's guests. She began to walk back to the living room in search of a blanket before anyone showed up. Ayumi hoped none of Laura's guests would recognize her from college or where she used to work.

No such luck though would be in store.  Bridget was still in college, and went to the same college that Ayumi went to.  Jackie and Brenda worked at the same place she used to work.  She was certainly going to be in trouble in about an hour or so.

Laura was happy when her little girl stopped being difficult.

She watched her get a blanket, then she went to start preparing for the guests.  She still pretended she thought the little girl was ten years old or so.

Ayumi quickly found a blanket and wrapped it around her clothes covering them up the best she could. She then began looking around for some toys to play with. If her captor decided to join her it would a good opportunity for them to learn more about each other. Ayumi continued to search the living room for something to keep her attention for a few minutes.