LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Unwanted Second Childhood

Ishigreensa

Laura took little Ayumi to the bathroom when it looked like she was done eating, and she started to take her clothes off of her.

"Time to get a bath," she said in a cooing noise that made it sound like she was talking more to a five year old than a fifth grader.

Once the warm water was ready, Laura helped her into the bath, and then she started to wash her just like she really was a little kid.

"You wet the bed," Laura told her.  "I'm not sure how clear I was last night.  While I won't punish you for wetting your paants or the bed, I will clean you up when you pee yourself.  A girl that's too immature to get to the potty in time is not mature enough to get a bath by herself, sweetie."

Ayumi felt a little upset over not being able to wash herself but decided not to push it in case Laura changed her mind about punishing her. She found it relaxing to actually have someone taking care of her again even if she didn't need it. As she used the time to think she also thought about the clothes she could get stuck in if she didn't reveal her real age. Ayumi hadn't considered that she might be put in toddler clothes instead assuming they would be for high school or middle school students.

Laura got her little girl all washed up and then she washed out her hair, and finally got her dried off and taken down to put on the clothes she had on the day before, only they were a little cleaner if not in much better condition.

"Once we get you some good things to wear, we'll throw these old rags away," Laura informed her new baby.  "Of course, we'll go to Kids' Gap," which was just a rouse.  Of course she'd buy her a few junior high school looking things for public use, so that Laura wouldn't have to try to explain putting a big kid in toddler clothes, but in the end, they were also going to baby Gap to her things for toddlers too, and if she couldn't find anything to fit her new baby, then she'd just get some ideas, and then have them specially made.  She was sure she could have it done.  

"Okay, now you're dressed, really to go get some new clothes, baby?"

"Ready" Ayumi told Laura after being dressed again. She didn't know much about Kid Gap so assumed it sold middle school and high school clothes. Once she saw the clothes if she didn't like them she would tell the woman the truth about her age. Ayumi wondered if they would be walking or driving to Kid Gap.

Laura didn't have a car, so they were going to take a bus to the shopping mall, and then she would hire a taxi to take them back if they had a lot to carry, or take the bus if they just got had a couple of bags.

She was planning on getting as much as she could though, so it would likely be a taxi ride  back.

Of course, she planned on starting the poor girl off on clothes for upper elementary school children to begin with, but she would eventually get through the store trying to find cute outfits in younger and younger ages, attempting to make the little girl as young as she could get her to look.

"Are you ready to go?  We have a ten minute walk to the bus stop."

She went to the kitchen and put some apple juice and some water in two drinking containers from Seven Eleven, and then another one with water for herself.  She planned on having the little girl drink both containers of liquid, the juice and the water by the time they were done shopping, hoping to make her have to go to the bathroom on the way back home, and then, if all worked out, and they ended up taking the bus, a two hour trip, then maybe her little girl would be wet before they got home.

"Mommy please hold" Ayumi asked Laura as she didn't want to draw attention to her clothes while walking around. She knew she was a bit big to be carried around but wanted to make sure she wouldn't get separated from the woman. It might be better if she was held since the bus would probably be crowded. Ayumi might not ask again soon so it was probably Laura's big chance to show she wouldn't mind carrying her around on special occasions.

Laura smiled and brought her little girl to her, and then when she found a single seat open, she sat down and then put her little one in her lap.

"Are you excited to be going shopping and getting new clothes?" she asked her as she patted her back.

The bus took at least two hours to get to the shopping mall across town, and Laura called for it to stop pressing the yellow tape.  Then, she stood up and after stirring Ayumi whether she needed it or not, she marched her off of the bus and towards one of the many enterances into the mall.  The first thing they saw, was an Ice Cream place.

"Before you even ask," Laura told her.  "What flavor ice cream do you want?"

She led her towards the counter where you could see the flavors through the windowed freezer.

"Pick three flavors, and I'll have them put it in a cup with a small spoon for you so you don't make as big of a mess with it."

"Yeah. Gap Kid !' Ayumi told Laura as she was getting more excited to see the new clothes. She was glad when the woman carried her and even let her sit on her lap. When she saw the ice cream she couldn't believe all the different flavors. Ayumi was blown away by the fact that she was allowed to get three flavors and pointed to vanilla, strawberry, and a blue one that tasted like bubble gum.

Laura smiled and nodded at the attendant behind the counter to get those three flavors for her little one while she got strawberry swirl and banana flavored ice cream.

Once they had their ice cream, they went to sit at a table.

"No, I don't want any fussing.  I'm buying these clothes for you, so you will do as I say as though I'm your mommy," Laura talked with her quietly.  "I know that I'm not always hip on styles, but I do know what is practical, and what will be good clothes for you for a while."

She then smiled.

"So no whining, right?"

"No whining. Be good girl" Ayumi repeated for Laura as she began to enjoy her ice cream. This time she was using a spoon but was having a little trouble with not spilling it. She seemed to get better after a few minutes with most falling back in the bowl rather than on the table or her clothes. Ayumi wasn't paying too much attention to what she was agreeing to since she had a snack, something that Laura could use to her advantage in the future.

Laura smiled as the little one seemed to agree with her.

She let her eat the ice cream, and then took her towards the bathroom afterwards to help her clean up her face and hands.  She used paper towel and water, and actually wiped the little girl's mouth and hands for her even if she did fuss a bit about it.

Other women in the bathroom thought that the young lady was just a child that was being stubborn, and so mostly ignored anything Ayumi might have tried to say or protest while Laura cleaned her off.

Then, Laura took her right to a stall, pulled down her clothes, and then pointed at the potty at her.

"Try to go potty," she told her.  "I don't want any problems while we are trying on some things at the store, and you better not have to pee later, so I want you to go right now."

Laura did sound a  bit strict to some of the ladies in there, but then, maybe she had one of those difficult children that needed to know the rules.  The other women decided she wasn't really being abusive, so they left the bathroom shaking their head thinking that Ayumi must be a handful or something.

Ayumi tried to clean her face herself when they reached the bathroom but Laura insisted on doing it for her. She eventually let the woman do it herself only to be told to go potty. At the moment she didn't need to go but pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet for a few minutes. Ayumi had yet to go even after ten minutes and hoped Laura would get the message.

Laura frowned at Ayumi, but decided it was not going to do anything to chew her out for something she had no control over.

"Alright, get up and pull up your pants," she relented.  "But no asking for the potty every five minutes, okay?"

She then took the little girl's hand once she got her pants up, helped her wash her hands again, and then led her to Kid's Gap.

There, she started looking at clothes more appropriate for girls who were maybe nine to eleven years of age.  She thought for sure that Ayumi could fit into them, and she certainly had a face that could pull off a kid that age.

Ayumi shook her head yes as she got off the toilet and pulled her pants and panties back up. She looked around the store as they entered but stayed close to the woman. As they looked at clothes she began to feel bored until she spotted a section that looked like it might have better stuff. "Mommy me go there" Ayumi told Laura as she pointed to a younger section with tons of kid shows decorating the shirt and pants.

Laura smiled to herself.  Perfect.  The child is talking like a little girl and headed right for little girl's stuff.

She caught up to her and took her by the hand.

"Honey, you need to come back this way.  We need to get you some practical stuff first, and then we'll get you fun stuff afterwards."

She directed her back to the fifth and sixth grade girls' stuff.

"You need some clothes to help you fit in at school.  Believe me, those other things you are looking at will make it hard for you to fit in at school, but we'll get them.  You can still wear them around the house if you can fit into them, sweetheart."

Ayumi gave a little pout but stayed with Laura. When the woman mentioned school her attitude quickly changed "No. No school. School done done" She told the woman not wanting to have to go back to school again. Ayumi was starting to regret her decision of not telling Laura her real age.

Laura swatted Ayumi on the butt once.

"You will go to school, and you will behave," she told her.  "You are no where near finishing school.  You are but eleven years old, and there is no way anyone would believe I'm home schooling you."

She pulled her into the bigger kids' section and started to look through appropriate clothes for a fifth grade girl.

"No more tantrums or no toys, and you will sit in your room the rest of the day with nothing to do."

She gave her a very long stern gaze to wait for her to break and comply with what she wanted from her little kid.

"But me already do school" Ayumi whined to Laura. She was stunned when the woman swatted her butt as it had been a long time since she was spanked. If the issue of school was pushed too much or too fast she would run away again with the new clothes. Ayumi covered her butt in case Laura tried to spank her again.

Laura sighed and shook her head.

"Young lady," she said calming down a bit.  "I can't let you opt out of school.  There is no way an eleven year old can be finished with school, sweetie."

She sighed.

"Well, how about we just enjoy a little shopping and we can talk about this again later.  I think they'll give me a couple of weeks before they realize you are not in school yet."

Ayumi thought over Laura's offer before replying "Ok. Thank you mommy" She was clearly trying to butter the woman up in hopes of avoiding school for as long as possible. For now it seemed they had both reached a temporary agreement to satisfy each other. Ayumi looked over at the younger kid clothes still waiting till they could go look at them instead.

Laura smiled and after picking out a few clothes for public visibility, she then took her towards the younger girls' stuff to see what she wanted to get.  She wondered if the young woman would fit in the stuff she wanted to look at.

While they were looking at stuff, Laura saw some other things that might make having the little girl even more fun for herself.

She saw an apron that said 'Mommy's Little Helper' on it.  Of course she got that one.  Then she saw some frames for beds, and on closer inspection, they were actually rails for beds so that people with special needs don't roll out of bed.  She decided to secretly order some later so that they would be a surprise for her little girl....

All the while, she let her baby pick out three outfits that she liked and that she could fit into.

(I don't think she should fit in anything made for anyone younger than fifth grade, however, some fifth grade clothes can be rather juvenile looking, and make her seem immature to even them.)

Ayumi cheered up a lot when Laura finally let her go over to the clothes she liked. She began looking through all of them picking out a few with ponies, flowers, and Barbie designs on them. If the woman was only going to let her get three she would need to help her pick out her favorites. Ayumi had just started looking for more when a footie sleeper with pony designs caught her eye as she tried to figure out if it was in her size or not.

Laura helped her find some things her size, a lot of which were made for big ten year olds or small twelve year olds.  The hardest thing to find, was a sleeper in her size, but eventually, they managed.

"We have quite a few things for you, now, don't we, baby?" Laura asked her publicly eleven year old, but privately four year old child.  "Let's see, are we missing anything?"

She looked over and saw some toddler eating stuff, and decided to investigate it a little further.  She wasn't thinking full bottle or anything like that, but maybe some oversized spoons for training, some bibs, and maybe something to set on the side of the bed to prevent her falling out.  Of course, that might be more realistically found a medical shop, but anyway, if she could get away with it, she would treat little Ayumi as a little girl and as young as she could get away with at home.

"Not a baby" Ayumi told Laura as something caught her attention. She went over to it quickly realizing it was a Sesame Street toy. For the moment she was distracted by it and what it could do. If Laura intended to get Ayumi some diapers or Pull-Ups then now would be the perfect opportunity.

Laura was too concerned with watching the little one at the moment, though.  She didn't want her to wander off, so she would just get her diapers when she had a chance to go shopping by herself.  IN her mind, these days, you don't even leave an eleven year old on their own at a big shopping mall.  If she is with a group of friends, it maybe okay, but you defintely don't leave them on their own.

She walked over and looked at the Seseme Street toy with her.

"What are you looking at?" she asked her in a whisper.