LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Unwanted Second Childhood

Ishigreensa

"Help please" Ayumi asked Elizabeth after not being able to unpin the safety pins due to how frantic her situation was becoming. She hated having to rely on the woman for help but was too focused with keeping from making the mess in her panties bigger. If the bully intentionally went slow she could ensure the small girl had an accident but make trust almost impossible in the future. Elizabeth's best option for getting Ayumi to trust her was to unpin the safety pins as fast as possible hopefully before Ayumi used the panties again.

Elizabeth sighed and squatted down to help her unpin the panties.

There were three pins to undo, but even if she got one of the side pins undone, the panties might be loose enough to pull down.

The trouble was, the poor girl was squirming a lot.

"Honey, you need to try to hold still so I can get the pin undone, otherwise, you'll end up having an accident," Elizabeth told her.  "If you don't want to poop the rest in your panties, then please hold still."

"Hurry pwease !" Ayumi begged Elizabeth as she struggled to keep from doing a potty dance. She would blame the girl if she didn't make it despite squirming around. The toilet was within reach though her control was slipping as the former college student let out a fart. Ayumi was still trying to hang on but had less than a minute before she pooped her panties again.

Elizabeth tried to get the pin undone, but it was too hard with her squirming, so she just forced the panties down, tearing them a bit and stretching them out until she was able to get them off the young girl and get her on the toilet.  Only now, the mess ran down her legs a bit from trying to get the panties off of her, and some fell on the floor and smeared on the toilet as Elizabeth set Ayumi on the toilet.

"Finally.  Go ahead and go," she said, after getting the stretched out deformed messy panties off of her butt so she could be set on the toilet.  She had gotten her on the toilet in time this time, but the mess from earlier still had to be cleaned up, and the mess it caused on the toilet and the floor had to be cleaned up.

Elizabeth started to wet a cloth and then bent over the floor and started to wipe up Ayumi's mess from the floor.

"It's okay, Ayumi.  Hopefully, you ran out of poopies, so this won't happen again for a long while?  I hope.  I know you hope so, too, don't you?"

She smiled at her as she rinsed out the cloth in the tub.

"Once I get this washed out, and the tub ready, we'll put you in a bath, honey, and get you all feeling better, okay?"

"Twank you !" Ayumi told Elizabeth as she managed to get the panties off and put her on the toilet just in time. She had to wonder if maybe the woman was telling the truth and her behavior at college had been her way of helping the new girl. For now she let the college student wipe her down after she finished pooping then nodded liking the idea of a bath. Ayumi hoped Elizabeth would let Laura know she had at least made it to the bathroom after pooping in the panties earlier.

Elizabeth started to run a bath after she rinsed out the cloth after cleaning the floor up, and then making sure Ayumi was done on the toilet first, she then helped her to the tub and helped her in.

"You sit for a minute," she said.  "I need to clean up the mess on the toilet seat, sweetheart.  See what happened when you sat on the toilet seat after getting your butt all messy from pooping?  That's what I was talking about, and why I thought just going in your panties again would not make as big of a mess.  But I understand.  You didn't like making a mess in the first place, did you honey?"

She smiled at her.

"It's okay.  No one is mad.  I just have to clean this up since I decided to let you go in the toilet instead of your pants.  It was my fault because I was the one that was responsible for deciding once you had made a mess in your panties, sweetheart."

She cleaned up the toilet and then she rinsed out the cloth in the sink again and finally left it in the sink, washed her hands, and went back to Ayumi, got a clean rag, and started to help Ayumi wash.

"Even if you are a smart little girl, you are acting like a little kid, and you made a mess in your panties, so I need to treat you like a little girl unless you want to make Laura mad at you and call the police for abusing and using her generosity."

She smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll keep telling Laura you are just an eleven year old, and that we met before, so I know you, kind of.  I'll tell her you can't help it, and I've seen you wet your pants plenty of times, so she won't think you are just doing it on purpose, okay?"

"But I big girl ! I go potty ! No like diapers !" Ayumi told Elizabeth as she listened to her explain everything. She knew diapers at night would be necessary for a while but hoped to avoid them during the day. As her former bully began to wash her she thought about stopping her but decided to give her another chance. Ayumi still had no idea she had only wet and messed in the panties because of Elizabeth and wondered if maybe her control was worse than she thought after the events at college and living on her own.

"Well, an eleven year old is a big girl," Elizabeth agreed with her in her own way.  "But you have some problems that make you seem little to Laura.  You don't want her to realize that you are a big girl, trust me.  You'll make her really upset at you for using her generosity, and I don't want to see you end up in jail just because you can't control wetting and pooping your pants, sweetheart."

She continued to wash her.

"But if you want, when I am babysitting you, I will treat you as big of a girl, as I can.  But when you have accidents, then I need to treat you like a child so I can get you cleaned up.  After all, you are playing the eleven year old part for Laura, so that she lets you stay here, right?"

Elizabeth wash her hair and then she cleaned out her bottom and the front of her privates to make sure there was no messy yuck down there, then she smiled and handed her the wash cloth.

"Eleven year old children can was themselves for the most part.  They just need help with their hair and with any yuck around their privates when they poop their pants like you did, honey."

"But I adult ! No wanna be baby !" Ayumi protested as Elizabeth tried to make her feel better about acting like an eleven year old kid. She considered the age to be too young as it implied she hadn't even yet went through puberty much less graduated from high school. As much as she liked her caretaker she hated the idea of going back to school learning stuff she had already learned years ago. If Ayumi's grades were anything to go by though she could definitely use a few years in elementary school again as she struggled with even basic English.

"Well, you are throwing a fit more like an eight year old," Elizabeth said.  "Even if you are being eleven years old for mommy Laura, I wonder if the school you go to will see you as an eight year old if you start whining like this there?  If you don't want that, then I suggest you stop the whining and learn to live with what you are dealt.  Much older than eleven, and you shouldn't be pooping your panties, which means Laura might should put you in jail instead of trying to feed you and take care of you.  You know that?"

She finished wiping her off where she wanted to clean her, and gave her the wash cloth.

"Now, if you are a big girl, then show me, and wash the rest of your body for me.  I'll watch and make sure you get clean.  After all, it's bad enough your mommy's friends saw you poop your panties.  You don't want them to think you can get clean when you get a bath, too, do you?"

"I is big girl ! I adult !" Ayumi insisted as Elizabeth handed her the washcloth and began to wash the rest of her body. She hated having to pretend she was younger but needed proof if she ever planned to convince anyone she was an adult. The thought of jail scared her but wondered if her caregiver would ever actually do it just because she wasn't a little kid. Ayumi finished cleaning herself up letting Elizabeth see that she was now completely clean.

Elizabeth smiled at her as she asserted she is a big girl.  But when she said she was an adult, she nearly laughed out loud.

"If you say so, Ayumi.  But I've yet to see an adult that pees her pants that doesn't know how to take care of it so that no one else sees what happened, and can take care of herself.  You seem to just do it in your pants wherever you are, and seem to want attention for doing it.  Basically, you've been asking for someone to take care of you like you are a little girl for a long time.  So, don't fight this.  I doubt you'll ever find another person as gullible as Laura who would take you in and take care of you when you can't help not only wetting yourself, seeming to need the attention after you are wet, too."

• 3 weeks later...

Ayumi finished washing her body before crossing her arms in disagreement not agreeing with Elizabeth's claims at all. She waited for the former bully to give her an all clear so she could get out of the tub. If the woman tried to put her in another diaper instead of training panties the small girl would put up a fuss. Ayumi was certain she had done a good job but hoped to hear some praise from Elizabeth.

Elizabeth smiled and helped her out.

"You did a good job washing yourself up, honey.  Let's take you to the room and get some clothes on you now."

She took her over to the bed and told her to sit down.

"Just sit," she told her in a voice full of warning.

Then she went to the drawers with the diapers, but she didn't take  out a diaper.  She just took out a pad that sometimes they put in a diaper to line it.  Then she went to the panty drawer, and she pulled out some panties.  She took off the seal from the pad and positioned it in the panties so that it stuck in place, and then she came back to Ayumi.

"See?  Big girl panties," she told her.  "Now, put these on, honey.  I know, they have a pad in them, but it's no different from wearing a pad for certain times of the month, is it?  And it will help you get to the bathroom without wetting your panties if you start to leak before you can get to the bathroom, and hopefully, if for some reason, you don't make it, it will hold your pee pee at least enough that you don't make a puddle on the floor.  But you best not use it if you don't want another diaper, honey."

She waited for her to put her panties on.  The panties had a Disney princess on the front of them and were purple.

She would then go back to find something appropriate, perhaps a skirt to make it easy to lift and check her from time to time, and a nice cute t-shirt.

Ayumi beamed with pride at Elizabeth's compliment certain that she could show she wasn't a helpless baby. She watched in curiosity as the former bully pulled out a pad and some Disney Princess panties then gave them to her to wear. While the former college student was eager for real panties she couldn't help worrying if it was a trap. Ayumi finally decided it probably wasn't a trick as she put the panties on before telling Elizabeth "Thank you"

Elizabeth smiled and nodded.

"Well, that's okay, honey.  Now, let's go out to the living room and find something appropriate for a little girl to do, okay?  And remember, tell someone a little sooner that you have to pee, or you'll end up in a diaper again.  You don't want that, do you?"

She then took her out to the living room in a nice cute shirt and skirt, and sat her on the floor.

"Since we can't trust you to get to the toilet right now, I will be pulling up your skirt to check you sometimes.  I know you don't want to admit when you pee your panties, so we have to check.  I'll be telling your mommy, too, that you are too nervous and embarrassed to admit you wet your pants, so she should pull up your skirt and check you sometimes."

She smiled.

"But if you do a good job and keep your panties dry, then maybe mommy won't put you back in a diaper."

However, Elizabeth had other plans to make sure the poor girl wouldn't stay dry.

She would give her some special juice at dinner, that would certainly make her need the bathroom, and badly, before bedtime.  Maybe badly enough to wet herself.