LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Unwanted Second Childhood

Ishigreensa

Laura frowned.

"That's not very nice," she said.  "You barely even know her nor any of the others."

She sighed.

"I guess I can understand you being a little shy.  It's okay, you stay with mommy."

But that would not be enough to stop Elizabeth making her have an accident, for sure....  Laura would just wait until she had to go, and then mention something extremely important to Laura to make Laura forget for a minute while she sort it out....  And hopefully by then, it will be almost too late to get the panties down for the little girl.

Ayumi gave Laura a big hug upon being told she could stay with her. She wasn't sure about the other woman but might give them a chance later so long as her college bully wasn't around. Since they would be cooking it would be a good idea to keep the small girl away from any hot or sharp stuff. Ayumi waited to see if Laura would give her a job or just put her down while she made dinner herself.

Laura didn't want her eleven year old under foot while the women were cooking because it was too hard to watch that she didn't get cut or burned, so she took her little girl into the living room, put a blanket around her again, and handed her the remote.  The parental control had timed out, and all she could get for now, were cartoon channels, and Channels meant for kids under eleven.

Meanwhile, the other women were starting dinner.

Laura sat down next to Ayumi for a minute.

"I have to help the others cook dinner.  Are you sure you don't want Elizabeth or any of the others to come and keep you company?" she asked.

Ayumi was glad when Laura put her down in front of the tv and gave her the remote despite any adult shows being blocked for now. "No want Elizabeth !" She firmly told the woman making it clear she might let somebody else come in and watch her but not her college bully. If she was lucky she figured she might get a nice woman even if they believed her to be a child. Ayumi hoped Laura or someone else would bring her a little snack as she waited for dinner.

Laura went back to the kitchen to help the others.

After a few minutes, one of the other girls came over and handed the little girl some cookies and the special juice, which was prepared by Elizabeth, actually.  Uh-oh?  

"Here, honey.  We thought you might be kind of hungry, and it's going to be a while before dinner is ready," Jessica said.

"Twank you" Ayumi told Jessica as she began to eat one of the cookies. She didn't yet know the juice and cookies had special stuff added to make her pee and poop her pants. While she didn't like her old bully at all she decided to try and give the other women a chance. "Wanna play ?" Ayumi asked Jessica as she offered her a toy while wondering if she would say anything about the way her panties were being held up.

Jessica ignored the way her panties looked on her because she could tell that the poor girl was a bit sensitive about that.  Instead, she reached over and took hold of the little girl by the arm and pulled her in for a hug.

"It's okay, sweetie," she said.  "I wish I could take you shopping with me.  But yeah, if you want, could play a little bit."

She took the toy and followed Ayumi's lead on how she wanted to play.

She smiled at the way she ate the cookie, looking to Jessica, just like a kid who was still in elementary school, though she did wonder about the way she ate.  To her, it looked like she ate the cookie more like she was eight than eleven, but her height was about the right size for an eleven year old....

She decided not to ask.  The poor kid was embarrassed enough the way she was put in a diaper earlier, and now, pinned in panties that were too big for her.  She wondered if Laura bought the diapers for her or not, and if she did, why didn't she buy her any panties yet....

Despite Jessica's attempts not to mention Ayumi's panties and the way they had been made to fit her it only made her more anxious as if everyone saw them as another diaper. She was already on her third cookie and had drank a little more than half the grape juice but still wasn't talking much. The oys were sitting to the side waiting to be played with while the tv was still on but neither of them was watching anything. Ayumi looked over at Jessica not really sure what to say or do as she reached for yet another cookie.

Jessica could see that poor Ayumi was nervous, so she decided to go and sit with her and picked her up and put her in her lap.

"Make sure you tell me if you gotta pee," she told her.  "I really wouldn't like you peeing on me, even if you can't help peeing your panties, okay?"

She hugged her.

"It must be so confusing to you here, in America.  Where did they say you were from, originally?  China, Korea, Japan?"

She smiled and patted her lap.

Ayumi only became more nervous as Jessica put her in her lap. She squirmed around trying to at least get comfortable when she felt something. Without warning she began to pee and poop in the panties quickly leaking onto the woman's clothes. Ayumi stayed silent not sure what to say or do as she hoped Jessica wouldn't notice the accident.

"It's okay," Jessica cooed at her as the little one tried to get comfortable.  Eventually, she seemed to settled down some, but she still looked scared and worried.

"Honey, let's watch TV," she said not yet noticing the little girl had peed her pants.  "Just relax, honey.  No one is going to hurt you."

She lifted her a bit to turn her to face the television, when she noticed her lap was all wet, and then noticed that not only was Ayumi wet, but she had pooped her panties.

She sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me you had to go potty?" she asked her trying to stay calm and quiet so as not to upset the little girl any further.  "It's okay, sweetheart, but maybe these panties were a bad idea.  Come on, I'll take you to mommy so she can get you changed, honey."

Jessica picked her up after standing up, and she took her little friend into the kitchen where Elizabeth promptly remarked.  "Two little girls wet their pants!"

"Very funny," Jessica glared at Elizabeth.  "But you can tell the little one just had an accident in my lap, can't you?"

Elizabeth nodded.  "Yeah.  I know."

Laura looked around and saw everyone busy but Jessica and Elizabeth.

"You can use my shower," Laura told Jessica.  "Elizabeth, Ayumi's panties are in her room.  They are the training ones, and I thought maybe she wouldn't want them on if she was trying to be a big girl, but it looks like she just wets and poops her pants when she's wearing regular panties.  Can you go clean her up and change her?"

Elizabeth nodded.  "Of course...."

Ayumi remained silent only blushing as Jessica discovered her accident which had soaked both of their clothes and panties. She let out a few giggles as her bully joked about both of them having an accident. Then she heard the college student would be cleaning and changing her and quickly stopped giggling. Ayumi desperately wanted to protest but could see Laura and the other women were all busy making dinner to stop just because Ayumi didn't want Elizabeth to clean and change her.

Elizabeth smiled and nodded at Laura before she took Ayumi's hand to lead her up to the bedroom.

"Little baby girl couldn't even go an hour before pooping her pants after wetting herself, huh?" she asked her patted her messy panties as she picked her up before climbing the stairs.  "It's too bad there is only one bathroom in the place.  I'll just have to play with you for a little while until your auntie Jessica finishes in the shower because you can't get clean with just some wipes after a mess in your panties like this one."

She patted her messy panty clad butt again.

"You know, it's really sad that they tried to make a fifth grader go to college about a year ago." she smirked when she was sure Ayumi had put it all together now.  "No wonder you couldn't stay dry at school.  You were waaaay out of your league, and it seems you pee and poop your panties even when you are at home and not even going to school."

She eventually sat her down in her room.

"Why don't you show me if you have any toys while we are waiting for Auntie Jessica?"

Ayumi glared at Elizabeth as she made fun of and revealed she knew Ayumi's true identity. She quickly began cussing the woman out in Japanese before finally calming down. "I know you ! You mean bully ! You make me go potty at college ! You try to diaper me ! You bad person !" The former college student accused her old bully not willing to forgive and forget especially since she was still being changed. Ayumi wondered what Elizabeth would do now that they both knew exactly who the other one was.

Elizabeth waited while Ayumi got it out of her system.

"No... you peed your pants all on your own at college," she said very calmly.  "...And you kept peeing them, so of course I was going to diaper you.  I mean, really, I thought it would help because you couldn't stay dry, and you didn't have any friends there at all because you kept peeing your pants.  Some people felt sorry for you, but that's all it was when they were nice to you.  They didn't exactly invite you to hang out, did they?  So... What do you think Laura will do if she catches on you are not eleven years old, but you pee your pants like this?  Do you think she'd keep you?  I bet she turns you to the street and makes you make your own way.  Shall I go tell her that you are really a college girl and see what she says about that?"

Elizabeth smirked.

"And of course, if you are found out, there is also the law to deal with.  You could go to prison pretending to be a little girl like that, and then basically stealing from Laura not to mention the police will think you tried to hurt little kids pretending to be one yourself!"

She waited for that to sink in.

"So... Do we go tell Laura that you are a weird adult trying to get close to children, or do we get you cleaned up and let you keep being her child.  Because to tell you the truth, she has wanted a child for a long time, which is why she keeps seeing you as an eleven year old even though there are obvious signs that you ARE much older and you are just peeing your pants to get help and attention."

"Nuh uh ! You bully me ! Tease me over tiny accidents ! Make me wet bed !" Ayumi argued with Elizabeth having her own version of how things happened. She paused to think about letting the girl tell her caregiver the truth but ultimately decided it was too risky in case the bully added anything else. Until she could figure out how to let the woman know the truth without hurting her she would have to keep looking for another way to prove she was an adult. Ayumi grumbled under her breath determined to get back at Elizabeth later as she showed her the Elmo toy she had picked out earlier.

"Tiny accidents?" Elizabeth asked her.  "Tiny?  Like wetting your pants is okay if... what... no one can see it happen?"

She shook her head.

"There is no such a thing as tiny accidents when you wet your pants, baby.  Either you do it, or you don't.  And YOU DID wet your pants, not once, but many many times during the year, and you are still doing it.  Look at your panties!"

She pulled her hand to touch her front and then the back of her messy panties.

"Go on... tell me I did this to you!  Tell me it is just a tiny accident.  You are such a baby!"

She smiled.

"I think I should go talk to Laura about another diaper instead of some training panties for you.  And you don't need to use the bathroom at all if you have a diaper on, do you?"

She smiled.

"Unless you want to admit you peed and pooped your pants on purpose on your own this time!"

"Noo ! No need diapers ! I big girl !" Ayumi protested as Elizabeth brought up putting her back in diapers. She didn't think she needed them except at bedtime and blamed the bully for it fully. As much as she wanted to claim it was a tiny accident or that the college student had done it to her she had no proof. If Elizabeth did put Ayumi back in diapers Laura might go along with it since it was getting late and she had pooped herself for the second time today.

"Well, either admit you went in your pants on purpose for attention, or I will think you had an accident, that means you need diapers right now," Elizabeth told her.  "I'm sure Laura won't mind you wearing a diaper right now since it is getting late anyway, and by the time I give you a bath, it won't be that long before bedtime, though you do need to eat dinner first."

She smiled.

"So?  You did it on purpose for attention, and I didn't cause it, or you are a little girl that needs to be in diapers more than you want to admit.  Which is it?"

"I no pee pee on purpose ! Me tummy hurt !" Ayumi told Elizabeth as she had to poop again. It appeared her snack had finished cleaning out her stomach as she bent over in pain. She hoped the bathroom would be free soon so she could enjoy a bath. Ayumi tried to distract herself by pressing a button on Elmo while avoiding Elizabeth as best as possible.

Elizabeth smiled and nodded.

"Then you ARE just a little girl that has trouble with going potty?" she asked her.  "It's okay.  You can just finish in your panties, honey.  The bathroom will be cleared soon, and I'll take you for a bath, okay?"

She reached out to hug her, but it seemed the girl wanted to avoid her.

"Honey, I know it's hard to admit you have trouble going potty anywhere but your pants, but you shouldn't be so scared to let mommy Laura and your good aunt, Elizabeth help you.  We won't hurt you if you need help, honey."

"No I big girl ! I potty trained !" Ayumi insisted as she refused to poop her panties again especially in front of Elizabeth. She was holding on the best she could while waiting for the bathroom to be free. Since it had been 15 minutes she was sure the guest was close to being done in the shower. Ayumi stuck her tongue out at Elizabeth as she referred to herself as Aunt Elizabeth.

Elizabeth laughed when she stuck her tongue out.

"Yep.  real mature," she said smiling.  "So mature....  Sticking your tongue out, playing with that stuffed animal you have, wearing pee peed and poopy panties, and taking like a little baby.  Yes sir.  A real big girl, you are, right?"

She smiled.

"Look, Ayumi.  I understand that you are embarrassed going in your panties like that, but you are going to make a bigger mess all over the toilet if you try to sit on it, and that will make you seem even less mature than you already look with the messy panties on.  Just finish so that we can get you cleaned up easier, okay?  Either way, holding out until you make a mess all over the toilet will just make it look like you pooped your panties on purpose for attention, and now you are getting attention, you want to go in the toilet.  Not only that, but making a mess like that on the potty makes it look like you don't know any better than to make big messes no matter what you do.  But hey.  Do what yo uwant.  If you want Laura so see a big mess on her toilet, then just do it your way."

"Least I not a bully !" Ayumi shot back at Elizabeth still unwilling to forget what had happened in college. If the girl ever expected her to trust her or listen to her they would have to get over the college debacle first. She continued to hold it as she finally saw the guest coming out of the bathroom and began to head towards the toilet. Ayumi was close to losing control but was determined to hang on not looking to see if Elizabeth was following her.

Elizabeth ran up next to her as she tried to go towards the bathroom.

"So, you're going to sit on the toilet anyway and make a mess?" she asked her.  "Alright.  I guess you have to see for yourself that I'm right."

She let go of her and let her go into the bathroom.

"I have to watch you because you're a little girl.  If you give me any trouble, I'll just have to get Laura."

She waited to see what her little baby Ayumi was going to do.

It might take some getting over what happened at college, but maybe she can make up for it when Ayumi started school the next day and Elizabeth would be in her classes, trying to take care of her.

"You still need me to unpin you so you can try to use the toilet, don't you?  Or do you want to try to unpin yourself?" she asked.