LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Unwanted Second Childhood

Ishigreensa

There were coloring books, puzzles, puzzle games meant for younger children under the age of 12, and of course some other kid toys like dolls and such to choose from to play with.

Laura smiled when the girl gave in and started to look for something to do.

She started to work in the kitchen getting stuff ready, but then turned back to see what the little girl was doing and started to get interested in what her baby was up to.

Ayumi soon discovered the coloring books and looked through them before choosing one with Sesame Street. She had no idea the show was for very little kids as she began to color Elmo. As time passed she didn't even notice the guests hadn't shown up yet. Ayumi soon finished the picture and went to go show Laura.

Even in treating Ayumi like a ten year old, she thought the woman didn't want to be a child!  Most ten year olds are usually ready to give up Seseme Street, or at least Laura thought so.  Since the girl chose this book on purpose, this was one more tick she could use against her to convince her that she thinks she really is ten years old or so, and even immature for her age.

"What character is that?" she asked her pointing out the character she colored.

Ayumi looked at the name beside the picture and told Laura "Elmo" She didn't realize that it seemed like she enjoyed the show when she had never seen an episode of it before. It disappointed her a little bit that the woman hadn't offered to play with her or color a picture with her. Ayumi wanted to get to know Laura since it seemed like she would be stuck with her for a while.

(You're getting ahead of me, unless you are trying to make her sound like a little kid now, too).

Laura smiled.

"Yes, that's Elmo.  Do you like Elmo?  What is your favorite TV character?" she asked her."

Laura smiled and pointed at Big Bird.

"He's my favorite on Seseme Street, but I like Bu in Monsters Inc the best."

She was trying to finally get the girl to share some stuff with her that she actually liked, though more from as if she were a child.

Ayumi nodded thinking Elmo looked cute unaware she was making it seem like she enjoyed Sesame Street. When asked about her favorite tv character she told the woman her answer but didn't know the name in English. She quickly realized her captor hadn't understood her answer and grabbed a blank sheet of paper. Ayumi quickly drew Laura a picture of a few characters and a robot before writing the title of the show on it.

{Doraemon?  The robot cat show?}

Laura looked at the paper, and thought how cute.  She had never seen anything like this herself, but she imagined it was something elementary school children watched.  She didn't realize that people in Japan actually enjoyed Doraemon even into early adulthood, and even more popular were Chibi Maruko chan and Sazaesan.  Both of these were cartoons, too, more looking like Popeye than anime.

"These are so cute," she said to the girl.  "Did you watch these before you came to America?"

Now, Laura pretended that Ayumi wasn't just a fifth grader, but an exchange student fifth grader, and somehow, she had gotten charge of the exchange student to take care of.

Then she decided to have some more fun.  She would pretend she didn't understand the next time the girl said anything about the bathroom or about using her diaper... and see how that played out....

Ayumi nodded revealing to Laura that she wasn't from America. She hoped it wouldn't make too much of a difference to the woman. So far she had yet to see the show since she left her country so it was a good bet they didn't have it. Ayumi waited to see what Laura was going to do as her let out a few rumbles as her snack was making its way into her bladder and bowels.

"I'm afraid we don't have any shows like that that I know of, but you seem to like Elmo.  I think I might have a video of that around here somewhere, or maybe they still play Seseme Street on TV during the day.  I'll look later."

She sat next to her.

"It's no wonder you couldn't tell me how old you really are.  I bet you count numbers differently where you are from.  Maybe I should teach you to count and some other basic things."

She knew full well that Ayumi counted right and that she knew basic English, but if she acknowledged that, then she couldn't pretend that Ayuma was a child.  

She pulled Ayumi into her lap and whispered in her ear.

"How in the world did a foreign girl lose her host family though?  That host family can't be a very good family, and believe me, if I find out who abandoned you, they will face the police for that."

It was an empty threat against something that didn't exist because there was no way Laura didn't know the truth.

"Sesame Street ?" Ayumi asked Laura unaware it seemed like she wanted to watch the show now. She blushed at the woman's statement implying she couldn't count correctly. At the mention of a host family she knew she had to do something or reveal her real age. "I big girl. Live alone" Ayumi told Laura as she decided to try and convince her she was an adult to get out of the childish outfit.

Laura smiled and put her finger to her lips.

"Just watch your show, honey.  I'll figure out what happened with you later."

She made sure Seseme street was on, and then started to sit with her when the doorbell rang.

Laura got up and went to answer the door, where she found three women coming in to talk.

One of them... Ayumi knew!  She had seen her at school nearly a year ago!

"Good afternoon, ladies," Laura smiled.  "So, I have a new child I'm looking after right now.  She's not fluent in English, and has some trouble, so please be patient with her."

The ladies came in to see the little girl, and the one that Ayumi sort of knew smirked.  She thought Ayumi was a bit rich and stuck up in school, so was glad to see her put in her place finally.  That's why she didn't say anything.

Ayumi sighed in defeat as Laura just took her to the living room and put on Sesame Street for her. After only a few minutes she realized it was a kid's show to help children learn numbers and letters. She blushed not able to believe how childish the show was. When Ayumi heard the door ring she quickly covered herself up with the blanket except for her head and tried to act like a little kid to avoid drawing attention to herself.

(ignore this paragraph from the last:  since you are covered up like that, your classmate won't see it is you yet, but you might recognize her.) 

The ladies came in to see the little girl, and the one that Ayumi sort of knew smirked.  She thought Ayumi was a bit rich and stuck up in school, so was glad to see her put in her place finally.  That's why she didn't say anything.

The girls started to coo over how she was so cute wrapped up in that blanket.

"I thought foreign exchange students were a bit older," One woman said in surprised.

"So did I...," Laura said.  "But I've got a little ten year old right there.  Poor little thing is so nervous because she doesn't speak English that well, that I've had to put her in a diaper because she wet her pants earlier."

The ladies awed and cooed at that.

"Well, the poor little girl must feel really bad about that and be really embarrassed."

"Yeah, I think she is," Laura told them.  "But if she's too scared to ask to go potty or find it on her own, then I have to put her in diapers so she doesn't pee all over, don't I?"

They nodded in agreement.

"I guess that makes sense."

The women sat around in the living room trying to get a better look at this child.

"Ayumi?  Can you say Hi to the ladies?"

Laura waited expectantly for her to say "Hi."

Ayumi could hardly believe it as Laura revealed she was diapered. She didn't recognize any of the women yet though could swear she knew one from somewhere. When her captor asked her to say hi she did waving to the guests while still trying to stay covered up. Ayumi was just about to go back to watching Sesame Street when she let out a fart before starting to poop and pee in her diaper.

No one noticed when she farted or when she started to potty her pants, but Laura explained a few things while she let her little one turn to watch Seseme Street.

"When I get a chance, I'm going to complain to her foreign relations handler.  They didn't tell me I'd be getting a girl that could hardly talk right and who didn't seem to know what a toilet was, and needs diapers because of it."

She winked over at her little girl.

"Of course, it's not her fault they didn't toilet train her when she was young, or that they let her come all the way across the world not really knowing how to talk or even tell me if she's pottied her pants.  I'll have to check her in a little bit to make sure she's not wet.  Since she can't really tell me when she's wet, I have to check her."

Ayumi stayed silent not wanting to draw anymore attention from Laura's guests. She hoped she could get a moment alone with the woman to let her know in private that she needed a new diaper. Unfortunately the smell coming from her diaper was making it hard to hide what she had done. It wouldn't be long until someone noticed Ayumi's accident and decided to put her in a fresh diaper.

What Ayumi didn't realize, was that because she was curled up in the blanket, it actually covered the smell pretty good, and no one smelled it just yet.

However, the girl that Ayumi had seen before somewhere came to get a better look at her, and as she went to sit next to her to talk to her, she then started to smell what happened.

"Excuse me, I think you little girl needs changed," she told Laura.

Laura came over.

"She shouldn't need...." but she was checking her anyway and then frowned.

"This is the first time's done this," Laura frowned.  "I knew she wets her pants... but... well, I guess I'll have to take her upstairs so you don't get grossed out."

"No... it's okay.  I'll help you change her," the girl that Ayumi knew said.

"Are you sure?  You know she just pooped herself, don't you?"

"Yeah, it's okay.  What would happen if you needed a babysitter?"

"True," Laura agreed.  "Okay...."

She reached down and picked her little girl up, the blanket dropping so it showed the whole room her filled bottom end diaper.

"Come on, sweetie.  You need a clean diaper," Laura said taking her to put her in a more comfortable place to change her.

Ayumi blushed as despite her best efforts her used diaper and childish outfit were revealed when the blanket was taken away. She waited expecting them to laugh at her outfit or the fact that she had pooped in her diaper and tried to hide it. The woman still seemed familiar to the former college student but couldn't place where she knew her from. Ayumi let Laura carry her away for a diaper change hoping it would be away from the guests.

Why she did carry her away from most of the guests, that old acquaintance couldn't be shaken.  She followed Laura right up to the room where Laura put her baby girl down.

"Oh," Laura giggled out when she turned and met with the friend because she was about to get something for the change.

"Sorry," Elizabeth said.  "I just wanted to see if I could help.  She looked a real mess, and I figured you might need help with that.  I don't know what I'd do if I were stuck with a ten year old that poops her panties."

"Well, there isn't really anything to do about it," Laura nodded.  "She's a mess, so I'll just change her like she's a toddler.  She can't help it."

"Yeah, I know."

Pretty soon, Elizabeth was helping to change the girl right along with Laura, when it dawned on her that Ayumi was not ten years old.  She was that girl she knew from college!  However, when she saw how Laura was treating her, seemed to love her, and liked taking care of her, and she saw how helplessly the poor girl had pooped her pants, she decided not to say anything.

"Maybe that's why she smelled at school," she mused to herself not remembering specifics.  "Maybe she didn't have someone to take care of her, and buy her diapers and she was peeing her pants in classes...."

• 2 weeks later...

Ayumi continued to blush as Laura carried her upstairs to be changed. She was glad none of the women had laughed at her but wasn't pleased to see one of them following them up to her room. When the diaper change began she tried to cover herself not wanting anyone else to see her naked. Ayumi still couldn't remember where she knew Elizabeth from as she and Laura changed her into a fresh diaper.

Elizabeth was talking to Laura about the poor girl.

"What are you going to do when she goes to school next week?"

"I'm thinking of homeschooling her.  She wouldn't survive American schools with the way she is, anyway.  She'd be laughed and bullied for being quiet, wearing diapers, and having trouble talking."

Elizabeth nodded.  "Yeah, she would.  But won't the teachers miss her?"

"Actually, this is one of those orphaned kids, so she is sort of here on a special program.  She's not exactly with a school."

"Oh, I see.  So, how long do you have her for?"

"About five or six years."

"You're going to potty train her, aren't you?"

"Eventually.  But right now, there are more important things she needs to learn.  I don't mind her being like a baby for a little while."

"There was one girl when I was in college that could have benefitted from someone like you.  I don't think anyone potty trained her.  She wet all over her seat during our first test, and she smelled bad all the time.  I think she was wearing diapers most of the time, but I'm not sure.  I only really remember the one test she wet and it was noticeable because her chair and floor were soaked, and it was mysteriously brown, like she might have pooped her pants, too."

She smiled at Ayumi.

"Yeah.  This girl had a similar name, now I think of it.  This Ayumi is like 19 or 20 years old though, so of course this little girl can't be her!  But I'll tell you what, college was even hell on a kid that doesn't know better than not pee on the floor.  So, Ayumi will definitely want to be potty trained before high school.  Won't you, baby?"

Laura nodded.

"I'm going to work on it after I teach her some more important things.  She doesn't even know what to do if she gets lost and since her English is really poor, she can't ask anyone for help, so I'm going to teach her safety first.  I'll probably work on potty training in about two or three years after I'm sure she can communicate with me and not get mixed up because she doesn't understand me that well yet."

Elizabeth nodded.  "That's probably a good idea."

Laura then held out her hand for Ayumi once she had a dry diaper on, but she decided she didn't need any pants now since everyone knew she was in a diaper now.  Elizabeth would likely tell the others, because even if she was Laura's best friend, Laura knew that she had a loud mouth when it came to some things, and a fifth grader still not potty trained had to be something she couldn't help sharing with the others.

As Ayumi endured the humiliating diaper change and listened to what Laura and Elizabeth were saying she finally realized where she knew the guest woman from. She had been with the girl while attending college and after an embarrassing wetting accident the girl had begun to bully her and threatened to put her in Pampers. The fear of being forced into diapers had only made matters worse and given the adult a bit of a problem staying dry at night due to nightmares. Ayumi didn't want to be alone with Elizabeth and planned to tell Laura what had really happened the second she was alone with her again.

What poor Ayumi didn't realize, was that there was no way that Laura was going to hear the truth now that she had been acting like and agreed to be her young foreign child.  She was going to be in this position for some time, if Laura had anything to say about it, and telling her would only give her resolve to treat her like a child, because if she confronted Elizabeth about it, and Elizabeth told her that she had not recognized her, but told her of all the times she smelled like pee, of wetting her pants during tests, and even pooped her pants a few times, then Laura would think she needed to grow up again anyway.

As Ayumi waited for Laura and Elizabeth to finish changing her diaper she hoped the guests would leave soon. She decided next time she would just ask to go the bathroom even if it meant the other women would see her diapers again. Since none of the other women looked familiar she was certain the college girl was the only one who knew her true identity. Ayumi was certain Elizabeth would never tell Laura the truth though thus keeping her treated like a child.

Elizabeth suddenly asked Laura.

"What are you going to do with her when you go into work tomorrow?"

"Um... I... yeah, I didn't think about that.  I was going to take her to school, but given she's having problems with her bladder and stuff...."

"Well, you said homeschooling her would be best for her."

"Yeah, but I forgot, I can't do that and work at the same time.  What am I going to do?"

"Well, I'm between jobs at the moment.  Maybe I can help out?"

"Would you really?  I'd pay you."

"Of course.  What are best friends for?"

They hugged.

"Right, well, what about changing her.  She poops her pants sometimes, you know."

"It won't bother me.  I've changed dirty diapers before.  She's just a child.  How bad can it be?"

"Great.  So you'll come tomorrow morning at about seven to start?"

"Sure will."

"Thank you so much!"

Laura turned to Ayumi.

"Ayumi, this is your new teacher and babysitter.  You need to be polite to her and be good when she is teaching, okay?"