LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Unwanted Second Childhood

Ishigreensa

Ayumi blushed as Laura surprised her and quickly pointed to the toy. It was a dancing Elmo meant for young kids. She couldn't believe how colorful it looked and by what the box showed he could do. Ayumi went to go look at some other toys before eyeing the Elmo doll again.

Ayumi smiled and nodded getting the doll.

Then she took Ayumi's hand and led her towards the diapers just across the aisle.

"You wet the bed twice," she told her all business like.  "I think we should get you something to keep your beds dry or you'll end up sleeping in pee almost every night."

She picked up one package and looked at it carefully.

Ayumi blushed as Laura got the doll for her only to lead her over to the diapers. She was pretty confident that none of the baby diapers would fit her unaware of just how much some could stretch. Although she couldn't deny she'd already had two accidents she didn't think that meant she needed to start wearing diapers. Ayumi stayed silent as Laura looked at the diapers in case the woman decided to put the toy back or get her put in school earlier.

Actually, because they now make diapers for kids upto ten years old who have bedwetting problems, and some ten year olds can be pretty big, it wasn't that hard to find some that would fit Ayumi, which if truth be told, was not really much bigger in the hips or much heavier than a big eight year old or a small ten year old anyway.

So, it was quite easy not only to find diapers that fit her, but diapers with such babyish themes as children's cartoon shows around the waistband of the diaper.

Ayumi blushed as Laura began looking at the bigger diapers and realized they were bound to fit her. To her it seemed like some of the designs might be a little immature for some of the older kids. She wondered what kind of designs would be on her diapers and if she would be allowed to choose them. Ayumi would try to get some pull-on diapers if Laura let her so she could remove them when she needed to go to the bathroom.

Laura looked around at the different diapers until she could find some that were NOT pull ups.  She smiled when she found that a diaper was not only a tape on, but one with baby princesses on it.  She put a package of those in the cart, and then she found a package of pull ups, too.  The pull ups had baby animals on it.

Once she had the diapers she wanted, she took her baby girl towards the front of the store to buy everything.

• Like 1

Ayumi knew she needed to speak up quickly when she saw Laura getting her tape-on diapers. "Mommy no like them" She tried to tell the woman as she pointed to the tape-on diapers. With actual diapers being bought she was sure the lady wouldn't let her remove them herself when she needed to go potty. Ayumi wondered if Laura had heard her as she continued walking to the front of the store.

Laura didn't pay any attention to what Ayumi wanted.  Ayumi was content on continuing to be a little child, so it was Laura who would decide whether Ayumi wore pull ups or if she wore diapers, and if Ayumi kept throwing a fit, she might put her in a tape up sooner rather than just for bed....  For the moment, she was getting both pull ups and tape ons, and was going to ease her into it by starting with pull ups at first for a few nights, but... that depended on how Ayumi behaved.

"Come on, don't dawdle," Laura told the embarrassed little girl as if she had not heard that she didn't like the tape on diapers.  "We still have other stuff we need to do today."

• Like 1

Ayumi knew she needed to try harder as they arrived at a line for the cashier. "Please not need diapers" She told the woman as she pointed to the tape-on diapers. As they got closer she tried to get the baby princess diapers out of the cart so she could put them back. Thankfully Ayumi couldn't reach into the cart without risking falling into it.

Laura paid no attention to the girl saying she didn't need diapers until she tried to reach for them.

"Ayumi!" she scolded.  "What did I tell you?"

She grabbed her by the arm, and wagged her finger from her other hand at her.

"You are pushing me, young lady.  I suppose you want to wear a diaper right from the off?  i can take you right into the bathroom right now and put one on you!" she warned her.  "And if you keep being a brat, I'll let you take your pants off and let people see you in a diaper.  Is that what you want?"

"But me big girl ! No need them diapees !" Ayumi insisted as she tried one last time to get Laura to listen to her. If the woman decided to get them anyways she knew she wouldn't be able to stop her. Even the threat of being put in one and having her pants taken away didn't seem to keep her from whining about it in an attempt to get her way. Ayumi might benefit in a lesson from Laura in order to teach her about arguing with her.

Laura sighed and went to the cashier without putting the diapers back.  If Ayumi is going to fight her, then right after she gets things paid for, it will be time to try out her new TAPE on diapers.

She put up with a little fussing from Ayumi until it was her turn to pay, and then after she was finally able to get through the cashier, she took Ayumi by the arm in one hand and parked the cart outside the bathroom, pulling out a diaper first and then took Ayumi in.

"You are not acting like a big girl, so I think it's time to treat you the way you are acting," Laura told her.

She brought her into the bathroom, right into a stall, and then unfastened the little child's pants for her no caring who saw.  Next thing, she pulled down Ayumi's pants and sat her on the toilet while she worked at getting the panties and the pants completely off of her.  Then she looked her in the eye.

"Now, we are going to put this on you because you don't know when enough is enough.  If you keep fighting me about it, I won't be putting your pants back on you and everyone will think they see a toddler.  Is that what you want?"

"No ! Me not wear those ! I big girl ! Wear big girl clothes !" Ayumi told Laura as she tried to keep her from removing the panties. She seemed to be getting more of her confidence and independence back which might be a problem for the woman. Even though she had a size advantage over the girl diapering her might be difficult. Ayumi hadn't even noticed that the baby changing table was empty and could probably hold her for a few minutes.

Laura suddenly pointed a finger at her little girl.

"Ayumi, this is not working.  If you are going to be this difficult in public, wait until I get you home.  You are going to take a nice long nap, and if you so much as poke your head out before your nap is over, you'll get a good butt warming."

Laura then picked her up and spotted the changing table.  She sat her down on the table a little harder than she meant to, and she started to strap her into it.

Once the girl was strapped in, Laura got the full diaper ready and then reached to take the panties again.  If the girl was so set on keeping her panties on, she would let her and just diaper her right over the panties.

Ayumi squirmed as Laura had her strapped down on the changing table before she could stop it. She couldn't reach the panties with her hands under the strap so couldn't keep them from being removed. When the woman mentioned a spanking she quickly changed her attitude. "No. No spanking pwease. Me be good girl" Ayumi told Laura as she stopped struggling on the changing table.

"That's better," Laura said with a smile as she finally got her diaper on her.

Once the diaper was securely on her, she pulled out a skirt and put that one her, too, and then picked Ayumi up to carry her.

"If you squirm in my arms, your skirt will be pulled up and everyone will see what your panties look like" she warned Ayumi knowing she didn't want her diaper exposed that way.  "If you are good in my arms, then no one else is going to know you are wearing a diaper except you and me, and when we get home, we are going to go over some rules because it looks like you need to be taught how to be good for someone that has decided to help you so much like this."

She then carried her little one out of the bathroom and to the cart, where she then took both towards her car....

Ayumi cried as the diaper was put on her and let Laura carry her. She knew if anyone saw it they would assume she needed them because she wasn't ready for potty training. The baby princesses on it did nothing to make her feel better over being forced into the infantile garment. Ayumi wondered if Laura would take her home or continue doing some shopping.

Laura took her little girl to the car, buckled her in, put things in the back, and then started for home when she came by a supermarket and decided that she needed to get some food.

She stopped there, and then proceeded to get Ayumi out of the car.

"We need to get some food," she told the sad little girl.  "I'm sorry that we had to do this to you, but you were being impossible and I told you twice what would happen.  Now, when an adult says they need to do something, they have to follow through or you will not know when they are being serious, now will you?"

Laura smiled at her.

"Now, no more trouble from you so we don't have to make it worse, okay?"

Ayumi pouted as Laura stopped at a store to do some grocery shopping. She could either walk or the woman could put her in a cart. As the lady talked down to her like she was a little kid she could only nod her head in agreement. Ayumi was still crying some as she was still upset over being diapered like a toddler.

"Now, are you big enough to walk on your own and stay close to me, or do I need to put you in a cart like a toddler?" Laura asked her.  "I'm not going to go through all the trouble you gave me at the other store, so think carefully this time.  You will get a spanking if you give me any more trouble."

She looked at her sternly.

"If you are a good little girl, when we get home, I'll check your diaper, and then change you out of it depending on whether it is wet or not, will decide whether I put you in panties or a pull up.  If you are not so good, then I'll leave you in that diaper if it's dry or put a dry diaper on you.  Understand?"

Ayumi pouted but stayed beside Laura for now. She left her dancing Elmo toy in the car and waited for the woman to lead the way. As long as she didn't get distracted by something she would stick close to the lady. Ayumi was still pouting and crying a little as Laura began to lead her into the store.

Laura walked into the entrance, grabbed a cart, and then looked down at Ayumi.

"Want to ride?" she asked her again.

Whatever the little one wanted, she did what was necessary and then started to walk towards the vegetables first to get something fresh there....

By now, it had been nearly four hours since they left home, and Laura was thinking about hitting the women's bathroom for herself, though she didn't worry about Ayumi since Ayumi had a diaper on....

She left the cart near the vegetables, and walked into the bathroom taking Ayumi with her.

"Wait right there where I can see you," she positioned her little one, and then went to a stall, and after making sure her little girl was standing there, she went to use it.

Ayumi shook her head no at Laura's offer of riding in the cart. She paused when they stopped at a bathroom for some reason. When the woman left her outside she was reminded of how long it had been since she went to the bathroom. Ayumi waited a few seconds then went into the bathroom and looked for an empty stall determined not to use her diaper.

Laura used the toilet and then after wiping came out to see that Ayumi had disobeyed her and walked into the bathroom.

"Honey, did you miss mommy?" she asked her.

She walked over to her and reached for her hand.

"Mommy needs to wash hands, and then we can go continue with shopping, sweetie."

She started towards the sinks....

"Need potty" Ayumi told Laura before trying to head to an empty stall. She was starting to do a little potty dance as she realized she desperately needed the bathroom. The idea that the woman might not let her remove the diaper had barely crossed her mind when something stopped her. Ayumi looked over to see Laura was holding her hand and preventing her from getting to the toilet less than a few feet away.