LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Poddiwami and the Potti-culous

Ishigreensa

Does anyone know about the LadyBug and Chat Noir?  If you do, you might understand this concept a little more, but if not, then it doesn't matter because we are not doing anything with the actual Ladybug or Chat Noir miraculouses.  I have an idea for completely different potti-culouses, and some idea of what will be going on, that I'd like someone to play the main character, someone who holds one of these potti-culouses, and who comes into a web of events, where she has to solve what is going on.

The main character, the one I want my partner to play, will have a special jewel of somekind, that we will discuss, and an animal-themed spirit thing that only shows itself to the character.  The character will find this potti-culous by accident, and when she wears it for the first time, she finds it's more than meets the eye.

Now, the jewel, whatever it is, will give its wearer five abilities to be discussed in detail based on the animal spirit that we decide on.  When the wearer transforms into their altered ego, the altered ego can also do one other thing besides the five special things, and will also get a special tool that always appears with that form.  This tool will be their weapon, as it were, but the weapon will be more like a toy that is used as a weapon.

I want this to evolve around an Elementary school theme, and the heroine to be a sixth grade girl.

Of course, side effects will happen as the web of mystery starts to unfold, and the supervillain starts to turn the school upside down with antics that the heroine will have to fix.

No one must figure out who you are because the supervillain, if he figures out which one you are, will be able to disarm you and your potti-culous, and then will be able to control the whole school.

Of course, your character will be as much at risk of being attacked by the villain's minions as everyone else until you transform, and this will lead to situations where you might have to be helped by your teachers to change into dry clothes or whatever.  It is just as likely, that the potti-culous of your opposers, might get in a lucky lick, so you end up soiling your panties, and if that is the case, after it is all done and over, you'll have to pretend to be one of the affected, and to be cared for by the Nurse, who knows that something is going on, but being powerless to stop it, can only care for those that come to her in dirty clothes.

Most battles will happen at recess time either mid-morning break around ten or at your lunch recess.  If you want the character to be in a younger grade, we can talk about it, but she should at least be in fourth grade, so she has a chance against sixth grade villians and it be believable.

If you are up for trying this, let me know by PM or in answer here....

Archived