LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Other Fetish

babyboy

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

was that crack directed at me?

Yes

I hope your not directing that at me. I didn't start this thread. Just commented on a shared like.

It was directed at you. Dragging up 5 2/3 years old threads, much lerss 6 month to year old threads, without NEW info is considered 'necroposting' and although not banned, it is bad etiquette.

NO BASHING OTHER MEMBERS IS ALLOWED HERE FOR ANY REASON- UNDERSTOOD? :angry:

If you see a rules violation, report it and let the Admin team handle it. It is not your job to Moderate this site's Members or what they may post.

While "necroposting' is not in the best of general Internet etiquette, it is not prohibited on this website. If you do dredge up an old thread and want to say more than "Me too" in response, we don't officially mind you doing that.

We do ask that you don't just say "Me Too" on old threads. Add some of your own content to the thread if you do that- make it worth all the other members reading pleasure to see the old thread renewed ;)

And as far as proper etiquette on this website goes- If you do not like what someone else is doing on these forums, politely educate them about what you think they are doing wrong instead of bashing them, or you are acting as badly as they are yourself <_< People will listen to your opinion a lot more when you are nice in sharing it, but will reject it when you are not nice. Be nice here.

Bettypooh