LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Noisy

is there any way to make your diapers quieter id like to try wearing around the house but im my house the crinkling would be to noticeable and except for at night it would make it hard to wear because my parents are always asking me to come out there for one reason or another. its not to big of a deal if they found out i wouldnt care if my mom knew but it would be awkward if my step dad knew

Another method of quietening noisy Nappies :badmood: is to wear a pair of Plastic Pants over them, and then your regular underwear over that-the result will be almost total silence. :thumbsup:

Try that as you also get the benefit of extra leak protection from the Plastic Pants :roflmao:

Good luck with the search for the noisy Nappies ultimate silencer :groupwave:

Plastic pants are a good leak preventor.Then the wind pants will cover any sounds from the diaper but can be abit noisy themself.Maybe if you tell your Mom you went to the Doctor and have a bladder infection and he said wearing will help you deal with it. She could pass it along to your step-dad in a way he can accept you wearing them for need.It would be kinda a lie but maybe better than dealing with "I want to wear them for fun". :rolleyes:

I use to wear the old Salk Pro-Pants over a disposable diaper and that made them quiet. It worked in Alaska. It would not be so cool where I am now. (Florida)

is there any way to make your diapers quieter id like to try wearing around the house but im my house the crinkling would be to noticeable and except for at night it would make it hard to wear because my parents are always asking me to come out there for one reason or another. its not to big of a deal if they found out i wouldnt care if my mom knew but it would be awkward if my step dad knew

I remember when my mum found out because of the crinkliness. I was so embarassed but happy she found out at the same time. I hate my step-dad and really didn't want him to know but before I got a chance to ask my mum not to tell him it was too late. But it hasn't been awkward at all...

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I embrace my crinkleyness.... :D But when I want to be stealthy I wear some undies over them and my jeans. I havn't been called out on the crinkle yet. Have fun! Stay wet!

~Brian

Me i like the sound of a crinkle diaper. but then im a pretty out there ab. Though sometimes discretion means i needa quiet one, like when im being a big kid.

If your diaper is noisy, underwear or a cloth diaper cover work well as noted above. wearing nylon sport pants helps too as they are noisy too.

Some plastic pants help. Get the ones marketed as "silent" and soft.

Buying the right sized plastic pants takes practice oddly!!

You know you need ones a little bigger then your regular pants - but underestimate just how thick your diaper makes it ;) I bet everyone buys too small to begin with ;)

BTW - I wear around my folks, generally in my bibbed jeans with training pants over a diaper, or just plastic pants. Other option that works nicely is black jeans. Jeans are generally tight enough to stop some crinkling and black is known as a good colour for hiding bulk LOL

Have fun

DP

You could get some diapers with the cloth type material on the outer layer. I know tena makes diapers with this kind of material. Personally, I prefer diapers with a white plastic outer layer, lol.......

You could get some diapers with the cloth type material on the outer layer. I know tena makes diapers with this kind of material. Personally, I prefer diapers with a white plastic outer layer, lol.......