LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Insides Of A Diaper

to start a woman I know used to be my mommy back in new mexico.

we grew up together and she ended up finding out that I wore diapers and she liked that, so one thing led to another.

well to say the least she was freaky in alot of ways! she liked the feel of the bulgy and squishy insides of disposable diapers.

so one day she got the idea to use that..... she got a baby diaper filled it with water to make it bulgy and ended up putting the wet insides inside me. at first I thought it was weird and then ended up likeing it. it was like a squishy enema.

she also put plastic pants on me and then took the insides of diapers out and stuffed the plastic pants with the insides.

after getting them wet that way it felt like I had messed myself and wet myself all in one. it was kinda nice.

really squishy and funny feeling, it also was alot more absorbant than just a regular diaper.

so the question would be has anyone else experimented with the insides of diapers?

and if so what did you do?

smiles

Whoa there, that sounds really really risky to me-stuffing chemicals up your butt if I understand this correctly.

Do be very very careful what you put into your body through any orifice as you stand a very significant chance of introducing an infection. :badmood:

Please be very careful indeed for your own sake, as one thing you do not need is a :doctor:

Whoa there, that sounds really really risky to me-stuffing chemicals up your butt if I understand this correctly.

Do be very very careful what you put into your body through any orifice as you stand a very significant chance of introducing an infection. :badmood:

Please be very careful indeed for your own sake, as one thing you do not need is a :doctor:

I had the same thought when i read this. It seems like this would be pretty risky. I'm not really sure what diaper fluff is made of but I'm sure it was never intended to be stuck in your pooper.

Filling plastic pants with the stuff from diapers sounds like it might be pretty fun though.

I sure am not condoning it, but I would think that Diapers are a sanitary product before they are used, at least it would make sense if they were. Diaper fluff is made from wood and Chemicals so whatever. :roflmao:

to all of you.

the compounds makeing up the fluff in the diapers are completely safe.

however I do agree its still kinda weird. even though it happend doesnt mean that I still do it.

and if we must remember it was my MOMMY that did this to me.

but I thank you all and I deffinately share ALL of your concerns.

but has anyone else experimented in OTHER ways?

smiles

The Super absorbent polymers that make up the gel, absorb water and moisture, putting these anywhere inside you means that they will begin to absorb water from your body. I am not sure what that will do to your colon, but I doubt that it would be good.

Aka, like a tampon. A lot of women use tampons too. While it is not really healthy, it's not extremely harmful either. Just don't do it from prolonged periods of time, and make sure you drink enough to replenish the lost moisture.

Aka, like a tampon. A lot of women use tampons too. While it is not really healthy, it's not extremely harmful either. Just don't do it from prolonged periods of time, and make sure you drink enough to replenish the lost moisture.

As far as I'm aware, no polymers are used in tampons. They are simply compacted cotton wool.

And as for you stating that tampons are "not extremely harmful", have you never heard of Toxic Shock Syndrome? Whilst it's relatively uncommon, it's still a very real fear for women, because it's usually fatal.

D :huh: lly

As far as I'm aware, no polymers are used in tampons. They are simply compacted cotton wool.

And as for you stating that tampons are "not extremely harmful", have you never heard of Toxic Shock Syndrome? Whilst it's relatively uncommon, it's still a very real fear for women, because it's usually fatal.

I have heard of it. In fact, I know too much of it, for a guy anyways. And besides the few people who suffer from this syndrome because of tampons, no real harm is done. And isn't that a bit like saying citrus is extremely harmful, because a number of people is allergic to it? Same could go for milk or any other product.

And different materials don't really matter, it's the effect that is the same (absorbancy of fluids) and that's important here.

I have heard of it. In fact, I know too much of it, for a guy anyways. And besides the few people who suffer from this syndrome because of tampons, no real harm is done. And isn't that a bit like saying citrus is extremely harmful, because a number of people is allergic to it? Same could go for milk or any other product.

And different materials don't really matter, it's the effect that is the same (absorbancy of fluids) and that's important here.

You claim you know too much on this subject, but I would argue you clearly don't know enough.

And please don't put words in my mouth with your citrus analogy. I didn't say tampons are extremely harmful, I said Toxic Shock Syndrome can be.

Your claim that "no real harm is done" is false and I can only say that you should try telling that to the loved ones of women who have died from this syndrome! As I said in my previous post (which you chose to disregard) it is often fatal.

Dolly

tampons used to have polymers but they where removed because they increased toxic shock syndrome

you should read this article lordmore even men can get toxic shock syndrome

http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/infection...oxic_shock.html

1 Yes I know even guys can get it.

2 I clearly made an analogy with allergies. It's not because it's harmful to a (relatively) small number of people, that it's generally very harmful.

Also, we were discussing tampons, not toxic shock syndrome. Please read in context.

And last (note the underlined word):

And besides the few people who suffer from this syndrome because of tampons, no real harm is done.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazeing how this ended up being a discussion on tampons and shock syndroms!

its amazeing how you can put an open discussion as a post and it turns into just about anything.

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys I needed that!

smiles all round to all. thanks....

I'll tell you guys that I like this chat room alot.

I remember when I used to go on to this site when it was named something different.

and at times it boreing. it seems that people have really come out lately.

that makes me happy and in alot of ways more comfortable for talking to you.

thanks for all the support to those on this site and even to those who just look.

because that meant it atleast grabbed your attention.

smiles

to start a woman I know used to be my mommy back in new mexico.

we grew up together and she ended up finding out that I wore diapers and she liked that, so one thing led to another.

well to say the least she was freaky in alot of ways! she liked the feel of the bulgy and squishy insides of disposable diapers.

so one day she got the idea to use that..... she got a baby diaper filled it with water to make it bulgy and ended up putting the wet insides inside me. at first I thought it was weird and then ended up likeing it. it was like a squishy enema.

she also put plastic pants on me and then took the insides of diapers out and stuffed the plastic pants with the insides.

after getting them wet that way it felt like I had messed myself and wet myself all in one. it was kinda nice.

really squishy and funny feeling, it also was alot more absorbant than just a regular diaper.

so the question would be has anyone else experimented with the insides of diapers?

and if so what did you do?

smiles

Hi, i dont like stuffing nappy insides up my butt but i do love to soak my nappies so much that sometimes the insides burst out the sides and i giggle when it all oozes out and sometimes i squish the stuff in my hands, weird i know but hey im just a baby, going through a exploration phase!