LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New nanny, new rules

Snowmom55

Alley gasps pulling her hands away as the slaps to them as she warily peers up at the mention of wearing a diaper and shirt only “no!” She blurts out nervously as she tried to stop her fussing. She saw the new pacifier being offered as she hesitantly opens her mouth for it as she gave in to the treatment for now. Her arms lifted as she quietly tried to get picked up.

Amanda swapped the old pacifier for the new honey covered, attaching the pacifier strap to the new one. "There now dont you look adorable!" She sees Alley's arms up and couldn't resist. "Upsie daisy baby!" Amanda lifted her up by the arm pits way up in the air before bringing her on to her hip patting her padded rear as she carried the little girl down stairs

• Like 1

Alley felt the old pacifier swapped with a new one as she suckles on it quietly. She watched the strap being attached to it next as she looks up feeling her self picked up into the air and held on her hip. Her face hid near Amanda’s shoulder as she is carried down stairs

Amanda couldn't believe how this 9 year old is so much like a toddler. She patted the small girls rear as the made there way down stairs. Once down stairs Amanda sat ally down in front of the couch on the floor. "Now you stay there baby I'll be back with the diaper bag and your shoes then we can go. Eve come watch the baby for a minute please!" Amanda said cheerfully as she went to grab the diaper bag and shoes

Eve hurried over at the beckon "okay Nanny!" she giggles and sits on the couch by her sister "you look adorable baby alley" she whispers giving her a head pat before glancing over to the tv to watch some morning cartoons while waiting for Amanda to return.

Alley blinked as she was taken to the living room and sat down in front of the couch on the floor. She muffled a whimper around the pacifier as she heard Amanda was packing a diaper bag and worse, her sister was going to watch her. She sat there glancing over at Eve for a moment before seeing Amanda had gone off as she felt the head pat and glared at her sister "nu uh!" she blurts around the pacifier. 

Amanda hurried to get the diaper bag she had set up the prior night filled with diapers, a few newly flavored pacifiers, a couple of bibs, a shirt onesie, changing pad and supplies along with 2 bottles. Once she had that gathered it was off to a small bag she had in the corner of her room a pair of booties in Alleys size... after all babies dont walk. Amanda walked back down stairs 

Alley felt a little worried as she sat there watching in silence as she saw Amanda come back down stairs as she shifted a little realizing her shoes were not on yet. She pulled the pacifier out holding it in her hand as she spoke “shoes..?” 

Eve took her focus off the tv hearing Alley speak as she glanced over at Amanda noticing the diaper bag as she giggled a little.

Amanda kneeled down in front of the 9 year old baby taking the pacifier out of her hand and placing a newly flavored and laxative laced pacifier into Alley's mouth. "Now baby dont go taking your paci out of your mouth unless told to ok?" Amanda said attaching it to the pacifier strap, smiling knowing that by the time the laxatives kicked in they'd be seeing the mother for a visit. "Here's the baby's shoes. Let nanny put them on for you." As she put the pink and white vinyl booties on Alley's feet tying them up tight so the big baby couldn't take them off. "Ok Eve ready to go to our special surprise treat?!" Amanda said cheerfully picking up Alley with the diaper bag slung over her opposite shoulder 

Alley sulked some as her pacifier was replaced with another one as she looks up at Amanda "b-but.. " she wanted to protest the pacifier situation more as she saw the strap attached. She looks down thinking she was finally getting her shoes on only to see the booties placed on her feet as she looked worried by them "not shoes!" she whimpered softly kicking her feet at the ground a little before finding her self picked up as she fussed in silence now.

Eve merely sat there curious and watching the whole thing as she heard the question and perks up "oh yes Nanny I am!" she got up off the couch ready to follow them to the car rather excited to know what the surprise is. 

As Amanda carried Alley out to her carseat she patted her padded bum knowing that the sweet and soothing taste of the pacifier would soon be relaxing the 9 year old baby. Once to the car Amanda strapped Alley in and flipped a plush mobile toy down in front of Alley with a plush mirror toy and a few little toys. "Now you be a good baby for the ride ok?" Amanda patted the small girl on the head before closing the door and walking over to pick eve up into her own carseat. "Ok girls I'm going to get buckled in and then it's off we go!" Amanda shut Eve's door then hopped in the drivers seat and started to play a CD it had the lullabies recorded on it Amanda knew it would have both girls very relaxed if not asleep long before the hour drive was done.

Alley squirmed a little at the pats to her rear as she was placed into her car seat watching the mobile toy placed down in front of her as she looks over at Amanda giving a shy nod to her words as she suckled her pacifier. She heard the lullabies playing as her eyes were already getting heavy and the relaxer was slowly kicking in as she soon had fallen asleep easily in the car seat. Her stomach turned a little as she shifted and slept. 

Eve smiled as she was lifted into her car seat next giving a small nod "okay nanny" she mumbled though she was getting tired quickly too from the songs playing as she sat bored in the car, not long after she was asleep as well. 

Amanda smiled seeing both where fast asleep, she wish she had put Eve into pullups before the trip but knew she had more than enough diapers for both girls. She watched in the rearview mirror as Alley shifted in her carseat they were only 10 minutes from there location before any of them knew it.

Alley was fast asleep for the whole trip that by the time she had stirred awake it was only to realize she was not only wet but that she had messed her diaper from the relaxer. Her eyes widen as she started to cry around the pacifier from the embarrassment of having did more then just wet a diaper.

Eve on the other hand slept hard as she had wet the car seat and her pants as she woke up to alleys crying and looks confused wondering where she was at first

Alley was fast asleep for the whole trip that by the time she had stirred awake it was only to realize she was not only wet but that she had messed her diaper from the relaxer. Her eyes widen as she started to cry around the pacifier from the embarrassment of having did more then just wet a diaper.

Eve on the other hand slept hard as she had wet the car seat and her pants as she woke up to alleys crying and looks confused wondering where she was at first

Amanda could smell Alley before she heard her starting to cry. "Shhh, it's ok baby. Quiet down we are almost there." Amanda said softly smiling and pointing to a large building that they were now approaching quickly. As Amanda was pointing at the building she saw Eve wake up too. "Do either of you two little ones know what or who is in this building?" She said pulling up to the large office building seeing a woman standing out front as Amanda looked for a parking spot.

Alley squirmed a little in her seat looking out the window to see a building before noticing a familiar woman “mommy!” She blurts around the pacifier.

Eve perked up excitedly hearing alley “were visiting mommy?!” She was wiggling a little uncomfortably in her own seat as she finally realized she was wet “opps ummm nanny I went potty while I slept..” 

Amanda smiled, "it's ok Eve we will get you changed. But how about first we go see your mommy!" Amanda cheerfully said as she got out of the van taking the wet Eve out of her carseat first sending her over to her mother. Then Amanda got to Alley's side opening the door to the wiggling 9 year old she could see the tall tell assign in the size of her diaper bulge just how wet and messy the girl was. She giggled seeing Alley not caring about her pacifier the drool on her shirt or chin and the smell of her stinky diapered bottom as she freed the small girl from her car seat. "Ok stinky go see mommy!" Amanda said happily as she set Alley feet first on the ground.

The girls mother stood close by smiling wildly shes been stuck working on a project and hasn't been able to see her kids in 2 days and knew it'd be even longer before she'd get to see them again. "My baby girls! Come to mommy I miss you both so much!" She said holding her arms opened wide

Eve blushed a little hearing she had to go see her mother in wet pants. Squirming a little as she was taken out of her car seat before running over to her mother “hi mommy I missed you!” She quickly gave her a hug.

Alley fussed a little as she felt icky sitting there until she was freed from the car seat. She stood there nervously loooking to Amanda as she still had the booties on as she wondered if she could walk in them. She ended up waddling awkwardly over to her mother and hugged her quietly “hi mommy” she mumbled around the pacifier 

"Hello my beautiful girls! Mommy missed you both so much!" Sarah said  (the girls mom) as she kneeled down to hug and kiss them both some more before taking a look at Eve. "Eve did you have a potty accident on the way here? Its ok that you did I imagine Amanda has a change for both of you." As she looked at Alley. "Awe Alley you look adorable! I hope your behaving for nanny Amanda, oh any your stinky huh? Well come one girls let's go get you both changed in mommy's office." Sarah said as she lifted Alley up onto her hip with an "upsie daisy baby" and taking Eve's hand. Amanda grabbed the diaper bag and follow them inside 

Eve stares shyly giving a small nod “I did I fell asleep in the car mommy” she took her hand as she’s lead into the building.

Alley blushed at the adorable comment as she heard her mother “I’ve been tryin to behave..” she mumbled shyly glancing to Amanda briefly before finding her self lifted onto her mother’s hip. She hid her face against her mothers shoulder rather shyly as she was carried inside seeing Amanda following with the diaper bag. 

As Sarah lead them through the first floor the receptionist and a few others got introduced to the girls and Amanda. Most told Sarah how cute her little girls were. The receptionist tapped on Alley's pacifier telling her how cute she was even with a stinky bum. Once the elevator got to the 5 floor they were in Sarah's office. "Well girls what do you think of mommy's new office? And who wants a change first?" 

Amanda smiled and spoke up. "I think Eve should her jeans cant be that comfortable being wet still."

Alley felt utterly embarrassed at the introductions as she was carried along and even told how cute she was with a stinky bum. Her cheeks red as she kept trying to hid her face as they which the office finally, she kept quiet for the moment.

Eve clutched mommys hand tightly as shes lead along to the office amongst the introductions. Her smile was wide as she liked the compliments. She nods quickly "yes please no more wet jeans" she mumbled disliking the cold wet feeling. 

"Ok go right into that bathroom at the corner of the room and I'll grab a change from the bag for you and meet you in there Eve." Sarah said as she approached Amanda trading off Alley for the diaper bag before heading into the private bathroom. 

Amanda looks down at Alley. "Awe is baby happy to see mommy and get her diapie changed?" Talking in a babying voice

• 2 weeks later...

Eve gave a small nod “okay mommy!” She headed to the bathroom and went inside to wait.  Squirming a little antsy about the wet pants as she stood there.

Alley blinked as she’s traded over to Amanda listening to the cooing and baby speak “nooo!” She fussed a little as she was upset to be treated so young in front of her mother though she realized her mother was treating her quite the same.

Sarah made her way inside the bathroom right after her daughter. "Now Eve I know you only wear diapers at night but there's no spare undies in here for you so mommy is going to have to diaper you and you can wear one of your sisters spare skirts and shirts ok?"Sarah said motherly to Eve as she sat the diaper bag down on the long countertop. 

Amanda smiled looking down at the big 9 year old baby. "No what baby? No your not happy to see mommy or no you dont want your diaper changed? Would baby like a bottle and nap instead? "