LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New nanny, new rules

Snowmom55

I'm looking for a partner on this idea of mine. 

Ally is a 9 year old who is smart, funny and overall a great kid and very proud to be a big sister to 5 year old Eve. But when her parents come into money due to a new research job Ally and Eve are left with a baby sitter who has new rules. Eve may still wet the bed but Ally might be the one getting her diaper changed in stead!

I really look forward to doing this please dm me if your interested! Detailed replies only please on this rp. Thank you! :)

Alley had just woken up that morning with a small stretch as she laid in bed for a moment trying to wake up fully. She felt a little off as she seemed cold.. wait wet too. She blinks tugging the covers away to notice that it wasn’t a dream or a odd feeling, she had somehow managed to have a accident in her sleep. Panic had set in as she did not want her parents or any one else for that matter to know. She climbed out of bed and tugged the wet sheets off along with changing out of her clothing. She got on a fresh pair of panties and a T-shirt with some jeans before quietly trying to carry the wet sheets and clothing down to the washer without waking anyone 

Amanda is a professional nanny, shes 30 tall with an average weight and a c cup bust. She has just been hired a week earlier yesterday was her first day with the two sisters ages 9 and 5. Both girls are kind and sweet while Amanda is kind but slightly strick with the girls. Eve has already been in time out and had to do the dishes with her lastnight for throwing a fit and back talking, while Alley had to make both her and her sister's beds due to teasing about her sisters bedwetting. 

Amanda was understanding of Eve's bedwetting but did require her to wear thicker protection than her parents had previously used. Eve went from pullups at night to pampers at night. Amanda hadn't told the girls all her rules but didn't think the potty rules would come into play.

Amanda heard so rustling around, looking at the clock she could see that at 6am the girls shouldn't be up for another hour yet so she headed to Alleys room to see what was going on. Soon arriving she saw the big wet yellowed spot in the middle of the bare mattress. Amanda was not happy but was also concerned but once she heard the washer start up down stairs she headed down to the laundry room to confront Alley. Once down stairs she tapped Alley on the shoulder coming up behind her and asked "You wanna fill me in here little Alley on what's going on and what happened?"

Alley had thought she was in the clear about the issue she had but as soon as she felt the tap on her shoulder she spun around to stare at her nanny “oh... uhh nothing I just thought I’d wash my sheets today..” she lied having no idea that Amanda had already seen her mattress. Her cheeks were red as she hoped her little lie would keep her out of trouble as she stood there. Her heart racing as she was thinking up plan B, blame her sister somehow for it.“Is.. it breakfast time yet?” She asked trying to change the topic but also because she had not looked at the time when she woke up.

Alley gulped as she was taken by the hand and lead back to her room as she saw her mattress realizing she was caught in a lie. Her head hung quickly “I.. had a small accident..” she finally admitted it as she felt ashamed sense she had always teased her sister about it.

Eve was still asleep in her own bed rolling over with a notable crinkle under the sheets as she slept. Her alarm was set and she was quite a heavy sleeper. She had already managed to wet the pamper as well while she slept so soundly in her room next door.

"Alley a couple of things little one. For starters I know your bed isnt that big but this was a big accident look at the size of that wet mark. Second thing is you need to tell me when this happens, I'm not happy you wet your bed but not coming to me for help or letting me know at all is breaking rules, plus along with lying straight to my face and trying to hide it." Amanda said disappointed, annoyed, but with a motherly tone. "Now I hope you cleaned up before putting on those clean clothes but after how you acted last night about getting a bath I take it you didn't clean up either?" She asked as she started to unbutton Alley's jeans.

Alley hung her head in defeat at the lecturing as she peers over at her bed then to Amanda “I’m.. sorry...” she sighed softly “no I didn’t clean up..” her cheeks stayed a pink tint as she felt her jeans being unbuttoned as she squirmed “I can do it my self..” she started to protest while trying to pull away from Amanda. 

Eve continued to sleep soundly as the clock was slowly ticking by. She had no idea her older sister had wet the bed or else she might of been right there watching the amusing show.

Amanda kept firm and pulled Alley back over to her by the belt loop in the front of her jeans. "No you can't, and I suggest you listen and listen good little one. You broke about 6 of my rules before 630am. This is what's going to happen, I'm going to take these dirty clothes that now smell like pee from you then im taking you to the bathroom for a bath and then I will dress you for school. For the time being you've lost alot of your big girl privileges little one." Amanda said firmly taking the jeans and panties off Alley looking in them only to see the remainder dribble made a wet spot on the pair of panties, Amanda put them off to the side shacking her head.

Alley staggered as she was pulled back over by her pants “but.. but I’m not little I’m a big girl...” she choked out fighting back tears as she did not like the idea of getting a bath and helped with being dressed. Before she knew it her pants and underwear had been tugged off as she stood there shyly. Silently glad Eve was asleep or else it would be even more embarrassing. 

Eve opened her eyes tiredly with a yawn as she had heard noises from the other room and decided to investigate as she got up out of bed and slowly stepped out of her room to peek in at Alleys. Her eyes widen as she sees Alley half naked and Amanda there to as she silently watched with a grin 

"Well to me your not proving your self to be a big girl either yesterday or this morning already." Amanda said taking off Alley's shirt before picking up the panties again showing the wet spot to Alley. "And based on your comments about your sister... wet panties and a wet bed dont make you a big girl. Does it little one?" Amanda said motherly soft but firm in what she was saying. She knew Eve must be up hearing the bed creak a little and hearing the wet rustle of her pampers

“But I’m nine years old!” She argued with a small stomp of her foot trying to prove a point in he worse way possible. She heard the question about went clothing and panties as she looks down “well no... but..” she trailed off as she stood there shyly fully undressed as she still had no idea Eve was listening in.

Eve grinned with a lottle enjoyment at first though she did feel pity on her big sister as she knew how awful an accident was. She quietly remembers her own pamper and realized it was wet as she fidgets uncomfortably by he doorway 

Amanda proceeds to take Alley by the hand to the bathroom only stopping once to say a quick good morning to Eve and directing her to come with them. Once in the bathroom Amanda sat alley on the closed potty and told her to wait, she started the bath then started to undo Eve's pamper while asking "and how did you sleep Eve?"

Alley looked a little shocked as she was taken by the hand and lead to the bathroom feeling younger by the treatment as she was sat on the closed potty. She looks overseeing the bath starting to fill up as she looks over noticing her sister. Her cheeks burning red as she looked down a bit.

Eve gave a small nod as she followed along rather quietly until they reached the bathroom "I slept better then Alley  I think" she giggled a bit as she stood there feeling the pamper being undone. "Guess karma got her for teasing me all the time" she smiled as she looks over at Alley quite happy to see her getting a taste of her own medicine.

Amanda put a single finger to Eve's lips. "Now karma or anything like that doesn't mean for you to tease your sister." She said grabbing a baby wipe from under the sink and cleaned Eve's bottom. "Now Eve head down stairs watch some TV and eat a pop tart while I get your sister cleaned up." Amanda said before patting her bare bottom sending her down stairs. 

Amanda turned the bath water off, deposited Alley in it and began to bathe her just like last night. 

Eve pouted as she wasn’t allowed to tease her sister “fine...” she squirmed as she was cleaned up with a wipe. She peeled up hearing she could grab a pop tart and watch tv. She turned to head off and hurried faster at the pay to her bare bottom as she made her way down the steps and grabs a pop tart from the kitchen before going over to the living room and turns it onto cartoons.

Alley squirmed in protest as she was set into the tub of water. Her arms crossed rather upset by the treatment as she was bathed “I can do it my self...” she mutters 

"If you wanna keep back talking I'll add that to your long list of broken rules this morning." Amanda said making quick work bathing Alley from head to toe even pulling her up to wash her lower half before rinsing her off and pulling her from the tub before drying her off and leading Alley back to her room. Once there Amanda gave the little girl a stern look "You stand right here I'll be right back to dress you."

Alley flinched a little atbthe threat as she looked down “no... “ she answered as she fell quiet while she was bathed, squirming a lottle during it as she felt silly not washing her self. She tried her best to seem behaved as she was dried off and lead back to her room. “Alright..” she agreed as she stood there waiting.

Eve was still bottomless as she had been watching cartoons and already finished off her pop tart. She couldn’t help but wonder how the bath went with her sister as she sat there.

Amanda left Alleys room heading to the closet in Eve's room grabbing out a Sofia the first pullup and baby powder before heading back into Alleys room she called Eve back up stairs. "Eve come back up stairs go to your room I'll be in to dress you in a minute." As she marched into Alley's room with the pullup and powder in hand.

Alley fidgets a little wondering where Amanda had gone but did her best to stand there as she was told. She looks over when she saw the pull-up gasping "n-no.. I'm not wearing that!" she protested as she backed away from the spot quickly in a panic. She was quickly regretting having gotten caught this morning as she kept a wary eye on Amanda.

Eve shouts back "Okay!" as she quickly got up off the couch and went to her room to await getting dressed, in the meantime she played with a few toys in her room.

Amanda getting more frustrated said. "Alley your pushing my buttons and alot of them very early this morning. Get your butt over here now or you'll be in diapers and being dropped off at daycare!" She said standing next to the bed glaring at the small girl

Alley looked horrified at the threat unsure if she was serious as she kept away "I'm too old for diapers or daycare!" she glared as she looked around her room a moment feeling trapped by the situation as she just tried to play keep away for the moment "I will tell mom!" she threatens hoping it would work. 

Eve heard the talk near by as she played with her toys not minding it, instead she was grinning a little as she found the threats amusing, better her sister then her self. She got her stuffed teddy and dresses him up as she waits

"Alley this is your final warning. Get your butt over here now! Your mommy knows about my rules she signed off on them. So I'm going to count to 3..." Amanda said more serious than before knowing that either way the 9 year old was going to have a rude awakening once she got home from school. " 1." Amanda started the count

Alley looked worried as she knew her mother did agree to it and couldn't figure out why. She slowly walked over nervously "n-no dont...count.." she mumbled nervously as she finally gave in, hoping that no one would know she was wearing a pull up at school. Her heart racing as she stood there waiting.

Eve merely waited a little more as she heard counting and giggling "stop being bad sis!" she called from the next room as she went to her closest curiously tempted to pick her own clothing out, of course she grabbed a shirt and a pair of pants that didn't match at all

Amanda smiled at the girl. "Ah so you do know how to listen. Ok let's get you dressed baby no more fussing." Amanda said holding out the pullup as Alley stepped in she pulled it up fixed the leak guards and then opened the front shooting powder in then repeating the same move to Alleys bum. Once the pullup was situated Amanda went into the closet and returned with a pair of pink jeans with daisies on them and a powder blue Cinderella shirt. As she started to pull the jeans up Alleys legs she yelled to Eve. "Eve I'll be in your room in 2 minutes you better not have a mess in that room."