LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New nanny, new rules

Snowmom55

Amanda smiled and stifled a giggle seeing the smart little 9 year old waddling the way she did with her very wet very messy diaper swaying behind her and between her legs. Amanda followed her downstairs which was obviously another bit of struggle for the messy soggy girl. Once in the dining room she grabbed the pop tarts popping them into the toaster

Alley got to the dining room table finally but remained standing there a little awkwardly as she was afraid to try and sit down. She heard Amanda getting the poptarts into the toaster as she glanced to Eve giving her a small glare.

Eve shrugged the glare off and pats the seat next to her "sit down sis, its breakfast time after all!" she grinned as innocently as she could while trying to seem like the bigger sister now. 

Amanda saw Alley standing their awkwardly and went over to the small girl picking her up and sitting her down with a wet squishing noise next to Eve. "Now you two just give it another minute and pop tarts will be ready. Who what's what to drink?" Amanda said looking into the fridge 

Alley let out a gasp as she squirmed while being picked up "nooo!" she cried as she was sat down in the chair feeling an uncomfortable squish in her diaper as she sat there for a moment. Tears rolling down her cheeks as she quickly went to get back up off the chair.

Eve just giggled a little watching the whole thing as she looks over hearing the question "I want.. chocolate milk, and alley wont sit still." She pointed over at her sister as she sat there grinning a little. 

Amanda got both girls chocolate milk ready Eve got hers in a plastic cup while Alley got a sippy cup, As Amanda sat the cups in front of the girls she slid Alleys chair in more forcing the girl to stay seated as the poptarts popped up. Amanda played them and got them to the girls. "Ok you two eat up!"

Alley kept squirming in her seat as she felt the chair pushed in keeping her sat at the table for the moment. She stares at the pop tart before her gaze went to the sippy cup next with a look of shock "thats a babys cup" she pointed out as her hand reached to push it away while picking up the pop tart to eat hoping to get it over with quickly.

Eve just grinned a little longer at Alley "its so you wont spill your chocolate milk sis" she mumbled while taking a few bites of her own pop tart and sipping on her own cup of chocolate milk between bites as she looks to Amanda "thank you nanny this is yummy"

"Alley stop fussing! No problem Eve. Now girls eat up once your done eating Eve you can go play in the living room, Alley I'll get you ready for the day and then I got a special surprise for my special girls today." Amanda smiled as she pushed Alleys sippy cup back towards her 

Alleys focus turned to Amanda as her bottom lip trembled with a pout but she went quiet. After a moment of sulking, she went back to eating her pop tart and even taking the sippy cup to drink from it. She did perk up hearing there was a surprise "surprise? is it a good surprise?" she asked as she had finished her pop tart and was working to finish the last of her chocolate milk down as she finally sets the empty sippy aside.

Eve grew wide-eyed at the talk of a surprise too "what is it nanny?" she asked as she finished up her own breakfast and got up from her chair "okay, I will go play!" she smiled excitedly hoping to get to know what the surprise was soon as she wandered off to get some of her toys to play with in the living room. 

"Well girls it would be a surprise if I told you what it is, silly girls." Amanda said as Eve ran out to the livingroom, her focus turned to Alley who was stuck between the chair and the table. Amanda comes over to her and pulls the chair out. "Come on stinky, Nanny is going to get you ready for the day. Ok?" She leads the waddling girl and her swaying diaper upstairs. "Is someone excited for a surprise today?" She asks as they get to Alleys room

Alley looked over as her chair was pulled out. She slipped down from the chair as she was lead back upstairs "maybe... when do we get to see the surprise?" she asked as she walked into her room.

Eve had already gotten ahold of the tv remote and started a movie while gathering her stuff animals up and sets them up in a row pretending they were at a movie theater.

Amanda lays out a changing mat on Alleys bed then picks the small girl up and lays her down on it. "Ok I'll let you know something your sister doesn't, I'm not taking you two to school today. We all are going somewhere else." Amanda smiled then grabbed the pacifier. "Now here baby suck on this and let me get you ready." Amanda got some clothes and other things ready putting them out of sight of Alley and began humming the lullaby again from yesterday as Alley took the pacifier Amanda also began rubbing her belly and legs to get the girl very relaxed before cleaning her up.

Alley watched quietly seeing the changing mat as she was picked up and laid down on it. "were not going to school today...?" she gasps as she wondered where they were going. Opening her mouth as she took the pacifier and suckled on it a little relaxing as she listens to the humming and rubs to her belly and legs. She was slowly starting to get used to the treatment lately. She squirmed slightly still uncomfortable with the messy diaper on as she spoke up "where going?" she asked curiously trying to get more answers out of her. 

Amanda just smiled and said "somewhere fun and to see something special." Amanda kept humming and removed Alley's night gown and kept rubbing her belly and legs watching Alley relax more and more she wanted to make sure the girl was really relaxed so she wouldn't freak out about how messy she was. "Ok let's get this messy bottom cleaned up little one." Amanda untapped the diaper and grabbed baby wipes starting to clean her up

• Like 1

Alley gave a small nod hearing they would have fun and see something special as she wonders what it was. She calmed down while her night gown was removed as she spoke up "o-okay..." she blushed a little as she still got shy at being treated way younger then she was. She felt the diaper untapped as she shyly looks off to the side.

Eve continued to watch some cartoons while idly playing with her toys in the living room, by the time she had finish it looked like a small city built up for all her stuff animals and a giant dinosaur with it "Raaaawr!" she giggles as she knocked one of the 'buildings' over as all the blocks fell to the ground. 

Amanda made quick work of wiping, then powdering Alley's bottom before speaking to the little 9 year old with her pacifier in her mouth. "Now little Alley we've got an about hour drive in front of us, do you want pullups or a diaper just in case? I'm not planning on stopping til we get there." Amanda held up another diaper and a pullup for Alley to choose from. She was hoping the little girl would figure out they were going to see the girls mother today

Alley squirmed slightly as she laid there looking st the two options “can’t I wear panties nanny?” She asked giving the saddest look she could muster up but paused hearing about an hour drive as she gasps “we’re going to go see mommy!?” She blurts out 

Eve got up and wanders backup stairs as she peeks into alleys room at the two while trying to be sneaky.

"Its a surprise little one. Now pick between pull ups or diapies you got til I count to 3 before I pick. You know your not allowed in panties til you can go with out pottying in your pants." Amanda said before pushing the pacifier back in Alleys mouth. "Now you point to which one you think will be better for you today, if you think your going to make it to the potty then pick your pullups but if you dont think you'll make it today during the long drive then pick your diapies." Amanda said very motherly as she befain to hum the lullaby again almost singing the count to it knowing it would relax the little girl. "1....2...thr....."

Alley whimpered softly hearing she still couldn’t have her panties back as she laid there sulking at the answer, she listened to the choices as she wasn’t sure she could make it the whole time and shyly pokntsto the diaper before glancing away from Amanda.

Eve giggled a little as she eavesdropped near the door way watching the treatment given to her sister.

"Ok little one I think you made a great choice. Dont be sad that is a very grown up way of thinking, as silly as that sounds. Just relax close your eyes suck your paci and listen to the lullaby nanny hums." Amanda heard the giggle from the door way and started humming as she turned to see Eve. She felt bad leaving Eve alone for so long at times but knew that in a few days to a week she'd be able to have Eve help her out more with baby Alley, so she gave a wink and a big smile to Eve before telling her to go get her shoes very quickly and quietly and went back to humming as she slid the thick diaper under Alley making sure there was enough powder covering her bum and front before taping her up and grabbing some clothes from the floor that she had picked out for little Alley

Alley turned bright red "it isnt... diapers are...for babys, I wish I could have panties back" she mutters around the pacifier while suckling on it a little. She heard Eves giggles but there was nothing she could do about it as she laid there. She felt the thick diaper being slid under her as she was covered in powder and soon enough taped up in the diaper as she saw Amanda had picked out some clothing. She eyes the clothing a little "jeans...t-shirt?" she mumbled around the pacifier again.

Eve smiled a little seeing the wink and smile towards her as she nods "okay nanny" she turned and ran off to go find her shoes and puts them on, she felt like a big girl as they were lace up shoes and she had managed to tie them both. She hurried back down stairs to play a little longer while she waits for them.

"I thought it was a smart big girl choice for you to make and realizing you wouldn't make it all the way to our surprise with out a potty, but if you think only babies need diapers then I guess your a baby by your own standards huh? Ok then I'll keep that in mind." Amanda said frankly but with a sweet undertone. She grabbed a shirt out first its purple with Sofia the first on it, she sat Alley up a little to slip the shirt on before laying her back down and lifting her legs before pulling the jean overalls on her. "Ok baby I just gotta get your hair done and an accessory and you'll be all set!" Amanda cheerfully said picking Alley up off the bed 

“But.. but I don’t think of my self as a baby!” She blurted out nervously realizing she might of gotten her self deeper into the already tricky situation as she was sat up and the Sofia shirt was put on her. She squirmed as she’s laid back down while the overalls are put on her next as she sulked feeling less and less like her age. “I can walk...” she mumbled as she’s picked up. 

"I know you can walk silly girl, I just need to do your hair quick and i got one last piece of your outfit for today." Amanda said kindly as she sat Ally down on the dresser by a mirror and did her hair up in pigtails and then with a big smile she pulled a strap looking thing from her pocket and by the time she spun the little girl around on the dresser to see her self in the mirror. Where the 9 year old thought she'd be was more of a toddler looking girl with pigtails a pacifier connected to her overalls by a purple strap, a Sofia the first purple shirt and obvious diaper bulge under her overalls. Amanda smiled hugging the girl "Awe your so precious!"

Alley felt concerned hearing there was a missing piece to her outfit as she was sat down on the dresser by a mirror as she watched her hair out into pigtails before seeing the strap going from her Sofia shirt to her pacifier as she stared at her self in the mirror realizing that she looked like a toddler, growing more worried for her mother to see her in such attire as she shook her head “nooo... “ she whines behind the pacifier while trying to unbuckle the straps of the overalls 

Amanda lightly slapped Alleys hands away. "You stop that baby unless you wanna go the whole day with out overalls and wear just a shirt and diaper instead. Just stop fussing you dont have to worry about anything today." Amanda said in her best mother like tone as she took out a new pacifier with the sweet honey all over the nipple. "How about this? Do you wanna a fresh sweet paci? Should that help?"