LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New nanny, new rules

Snowmom55

Eve jumped a little hearing Amanda came back down as she heard the stern words "I can eat.." she frowned as she took quicker bites to prove it. Her cheeks red as she stared at her plate while she ate.

Alley continued to fidget and squirm in the corner as she was slowly growing bored and sleepy. She gave a small sigh as she peeked out of the corner briefly to the new bed, a look of disgust as she didn't like the bed one bit, hesitantly she turned her head back to the corner wondering when she would be allowed out of it.

Amanda entered Alley's room with the bottle behind her back. She set it down on the desk behind a book so alley couldn't see it as she approached the girl. She walked up to the small girl and turned her around from the corner and looked Alley square in the eyes and gave her an opportunity to choose her fate tonight. "Ok little one today you've broken many of my rules, peed your bed and your pullups and on top of that you kicked your sister after failing to do a simple task. So here are your options. 1 you go to bed with no dinner or night time story or song. 2 you get a spanking go apologize to your sister and then you'll get dinner. Or option 3 I give you dinner and put you to bed. If you dont choose I'll choose for you and you won't be happy." Amanda was firm but motherly speaking to the scared 9 year old in her pampers Sofia gown and pacifier in her mouth. Amanda had not forgotten either girl had the chance to go potty before being diapered so she knew tonight would get more interesting 

Alley squirmed as she was turned around from the corner as she starred at Amanda nervously listening to the three options she was given as she tried to think of the best one to pick. She hung her head a little starring at the floor in silence for a moment while still sucking on her pacifier "its... to early for bed" she mutters not giving an answer yet. She was quite unsure what the best option was to go with as she finally spoke up "bed.. no dinner" she mutters around the pacifier sulking. 

Eve finished off her drink and piece of pizza as she got up and made her way to her own room finally. She climbed into bed and sat there waiting as she remembers Amanda's words. Wondering what mess Alley was in too now. 

"Ok then baby if that's what you pick then so be it." Amanda picked up Alley and placed her in bed tucking her in tight and turning on a small night light in the corner. "Now baby you go right to sleep and dont you dare get out of this bed unless I get you up. Do I make my self clear?" Amanda stated as she came back over to the bed swapping out the pacifier for a new one that had a sweet vanilla taste to sooth the girl.

Alley squirmed as she was picked up and placed into her bed getting tucked in tightly as she starred "yes Nanny..." she mumbled as she watched her come back with a new pacifier tasting the sweet vanilla taste. She felt worried about not getting up as she hoped she could hold her bladder all night, easily being reminded about it by laying in the childish bed. She suckled on her pacifier as she started to drift off to sleep.

Amanda smiled seeing the small girl drift off to sleep with her new pacifier, she kissed Alley on the forehead and whispered softly "Sweet dreams baby I'll see you in a little bit." Amanda exited the room to go down the hall where she came to Eve's room. Soon walking in she saw all the toys from before, shaking her head she sat down next to Eve and talked gently. "Now I'm sorry if I scared you before but I expect you to try to help your sister and not be mean to her. Your the big girl here but if I cant treat you as such well then maybe I should treat you like your sister. (Amanda pulls Eve onto her lap into a hug) I need you to be the big girl in the house because you big sister is going to have to relearn how to be a big girl it looks like. Can I count on you?" Amanda said in a concerned caring voice

Amanda smiled seeing the small girl drift off to sleep with her new pacifier, she kissed Alley on the forehead and whispered softly "Sweet dreams baby I'll see you in a little bit." Amanda exited the room to go down the hall where she came to Eve's room. Soon walking in she saw all the toys from before, shaking her head she sat down next to Eve and talked gently. "Now I'm sorry if I scared you before but I expect you to try to help your sister and not be mean to her. Your the big girl here but if I cant treat you as such well then maybe I should treat you like your sister. (Amanda pulls Eve onto her lap into a hug) I need you to be the big girl in the house because you big sister is going to have to relearn how to be a big girl it looks like. Can I count on you?" Amanda said in a concerned caring voice

Alley smiled a little suckling on the pacifier as she fell asleep rather quickly, her day had worn her out as she continued to sleep soundly.

Eve looked over as Amanda entered her room as she shifted a bit on her bed when she sat down next to her "Im sorry Nanny..." she mumbled as she was set onto her lap and hugs her back quietly. "yes you can count on me.." she offers a small smile as she sat there for a few moments longer enjoying the affection.

Amanda after about 10 minutes of holding Eve laid her down in bed, tucked her in and kissed her on the forehead "Good night my big girl." Amanda said with a wink. Before standing up and turning on the night light and turning out the lights. Amanda watched her watch for about 20 more minutes in the hallway before going back into Alley's room. She could see the little girl fast asleep softly suckling her pacifier drooling a bit. Amanda smiled then took the bottle out and swapped the nipple of the bottle with the pacifier and watched Alley subconsciously drink the whole baby bottle of milk, then added the pacifier back to Alley's mouth apron watching the girl finish off the bottle. Amanda kissed the girl on the forehead whispering in her ear "sweet dreams little baby Alley. Dont forget about our deal, you use that diapy of your and nanny will take care of baby Alley." Amanda stood up smiling before going down stairs to eat dinner her self, cleaned up and relaxed before going to bed herself knowing in the morning she'd have a fun time.

Eve laid down in bed as she was tucked in and kissed on the forehead "Good night nanny" she smiled as she watched her turn the night light on and leave as she rolled over and started to fall asleep finally.

Alley was already out and suckling her pacifier in her sleep while she laid there tucked in her warm blankets. She didnt even stir when her pacifier was swapped out for the bottle as she slowly started to drink from it until it was finished and soon another pacifier was in her mouth. She heard the words slowly stirring but not enough to wake up, only 'use that diapy' really had gotten through. She had woken up briefly during the night to a full bladder but rolled over to try and ignore it as she fell back asleep. She had ended up letting it go as the warmth of the urine filled her diaper and even sagged slightly as she had really needed to go but continued to sleep through till morning.

Around 6 am Amanda got up and started her pot of coffee. As it brews she treated a few of the maid staff as they came in as she grateful that they clean the house since she was stuck cleaning bums. She felt her phone ring seeing it was the girl's mother she answered it, the mother talked about work and how thankful she was for the staff and Amanda, before asking about the kids. Amanda smiled and started to explain what all had happened yesterday, the mother grew upset that her oldest was acting so childish or well babyish and agreed whole heartedly with Amanda's corse of action. They're phone call when on for over an hour without either side realizing until Amanda heard Alley and Eve's alarm go off

Eve was the first to stir awake at her alarm as she stretched and tossed her covers off. She was quite easy to wake up and was already heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Alley was a little more slow to wake up as she turned her alarm off and looked around realizing after a few minutes the pacifier was still in her mouth as she took it out and sets it on the table next to her bed. She sat up in bed rubbing her eyes a little as she looks around.

Amanda came upstairs to get the girls up, apon coming up the stairs she sees Eve in the bathroom brushing her teeth. "Aw look at my big girl getting and brushing her teeth. Let's check that diaper. (Amanda checks Eve's diaper then smiles) only a little damp, great job! Do you want me to take your diaper off so you can use the potty Eve?" Amanda says like a proud mother wondering how wet Alley would be after the bottle, then thought about how the girl made no poo in the potty yesterday. She shrugged it off for now knowing shes got one big girl in the house and continues to praise Eve.

Eve finished brushing her teeth as she heard Amanda’s voice and smiled “oh yes please..” she held still to let Amanda help take her diaper off so that she could go potty. 

Alley sat there for a minute or two as she was slowly getting bored of waiting to get out of bed unsure if she was allowed to as she couldn’t really recall. Her stomach rumbles as she started realizing she had not made a bowl movement. The pressure was growing while waiting as she ends up giving in and gets out of bed to try and sneak to the bathroom only to spot Eve and Amanda there. She froze and held her stomach “nanny I gotta go..” she pleaded as she saw Eve already sitting there on the toilet.

Amanda sat Eve on the toilet "Awesome my big girl once your done just let me know." She said before turning around seeing the nine year old with messy hair, drool spotted Sofia the first gown, and a sagging swaying diaper hanging between her legs. Amanda smiles "Well honey it looks like you already went. You can wait for a change until after Eve finishes on the potty." She said dismissing the small girl standing in the hallway 

Eve grinned a little as she was sat on the toilet "Okay Nanny" she sat there patiently as she took her time knowing Alley was waiting for the toilet. She just pretended to look away and to be 'focusing' on going. After a few minutes, she finished "okay I'm done Nanny" 

Alley looked confused "a change...? but I need to go potty!" she stomped her foot a little before feeling another cramp hit as she bent over holding her stomach. Her cheeks redden as she suddenly filled her diaper being unable to hold it anymore. She peered up hoping neither of them had noticed what she did as she stood there awkwardly disliking the sagging and messy diaper completely now. 

Amanda was just about to turn around to help Eve when she saw Alley bend her knees and bend over along with hearing the loud wet fart. Looking back fully at Alley Amanda says with shock and surprise in her voice. "Alley did you...did you just make a stinky in your diaper?!" She knew the girl hadn't made a bowel movement yesterday but didn't think she'd actually mess her diaper well this early in her plan but was comically amused.

Alley looked over as she heard Amanda call her out "I... I... didn't mean to.. i couldn't hold it" she pleaded as she sort of just staggered backward a bit worried that she was upset about it. Her cheeks were red from embarrassment.

Eve giggled with amusement as she sat there on the toilet having heard Alley as well. "Did...she nanny?" she asked curiously as she reached over and fiddles with the toilet paper trying to unroll it into a wad. 

"Alley just wait right there it looks like your diaper is going to fall off or your going to fall waddling backwards like that. I'll change your stinky butt right after I get Eve situated." Amanda said standing Eve up to wipe her bum. "Now Eve go put on your big girl panties and wait for me to come get you dressed ok?"

Alley went still and sulking at Amandas words "Im.. not stinky!" she stomped a foot shyly as she looked down realizing how childish she was acting. her cheeks redden as she kept quiet and waited as she did not enjoy sitting in a messy and wet diaper for long. 

Eve giggled as she was helped and gives a small nod "okay Nanny I can do that" she turned and hurried out of the bathroom and back to her own room as she searched for a pair of panties and slipped them on before going over to her bed to sit and wait. 

Amanda watched Eve run off past her diapered sister then turned to Alley. "Oh your not stinky? And I bet your not wet either huh?" Amanda said in a very matter of fact tone. "Well since your not wet or messy maybe we should just go get you ready for school as is... Your choice little one, and if you need help you can look in that hallway mirror." Amanda said walking up to then past Alley going into Eve's room to get clothes out to dress Eve

Alley looked shock “school.. like this?! Noo please.. Okay I am stinky and wet.. please don’t make me goto school like this” she begged almost on the verge of tears at the thought as she followed Amanda like a lost puppy.

Eve sat quietly on the bed watching her clothing being chosen for school as she grinned a bit seeing her sister still in the messy diaper “eww... that smells..” she mumbled holding her nose with her fingers.

• Like 1

After taking out a light green shirt and a light blue long skirt Amanda turns and starts to dress Eve. "Yes someone is stinky isn't she. But I guess your sister doesn't want a change just yet. Let's finish getting you ready." Amanda dresses Eve, before bringing her over near her sister and starts to do her hair. "Oh so you do know your stinky little Alley? Well how about you go stand out in the hall by your room and I'll be with you very soon. Eve who's being a big girl is just about ready for school, since your not feeling like a big girl yet this morning I'll take care of you in a little bit."

Alley stood there for a moment hesitatently watching them as she heard Amanda “but.. I am a big girl nanny...” she whimpered squirming in place as she didn’t like sitting in her own mess. After a few moments she gave in and went back into the hall way near her own room to wait.

Eve just giggled a little as she was being dressed and gettting her hair done as she felt ready for school and excited to see her friends soon. “Can I get a pop tart for breakfast?” 

Amanda ignored the big girl comment from Alley and finished getting Eve ready. "Of course Eve my big girl. Let's go get it in the toaster for you quick so I can get your sister situated." Amanda patted Eve on the rear to signal her to head down stairs. Once Eve ran down stairs Amanda stopped for a minute and looked over at Alley, "you have two options little one. Either come down stairs and eat then get changed or I can change your really quick down stairs before you eat. What will it be?"

Eve giggled as she went downstairs quickly as she waited excitedly for a toasted pop tart while she sat at the dining room table.

Alley looked a little horrified to hear the only two options she had "fine... I will eat first..." she mumbled nervously as she felt too embarrassed to get changed downstairs as she wasn't feeling like the big sister anymore. With her head hung in defeat, she turned and heads downstairs, waddling awkwardly as she walked.