LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New nanny, new rules

Snowmom55

"Well I'll leave the pacifier right here little one (Amanda places the pacifier next to Alley's head). Now lets get you snuggled up in a diaper and pajamas." Amanda says laying the diaper out lifting Alley's bum then placing her back down on the diaper. Amanda powdered Alley probably more than what's needed but smiled and started humming the lullaby again as she diapered up the 9 year old.

Alley shyly looked over at the pacifier as she watched the diaper get unfolded as she’s laid down on top of it. Her cheeks redden as she took the pacifier and suckles on it finding it soothing with the embarrassing situation. Her nose wrinkled at the smell of baby powder. She felt the thickness of the diaper between her legs as she looked away still a little sulky about it.

eve was giggling in the distance watching the whole thing “alleys in a diaper! Alleys in a diaper!” She kept chanting it as she was amused and hyper still.

Amanda looked sternly at Eve. "Now Eve you stop that! You didn't like being tested about your diapers I want you to be a big girl about this or I can treat you like a little toddler if you cant be a big girl." The whole time scolding Eve Amanda smirked seeing Alley take her pacifier and calm down while sucking on it the 9 year old was now looking more like a tall 2 year old on the changing table. She picked Alley up cradling her tight "see that's not so bad now is it? (Then turning towards Eve) Eve you can play up here while I get Alley dressed but I wanna see your padded tush down stairs when that doorbell rings." Amanda carried and rock Alley out of the room humming the lullaby once again trying to keep her calm before entering her new room.

Eve jumped a little at the scolding "but... but..." She heard the threat as she gave up arguing and looks down a bit "yes Ma'am.." she mutters a little but perked up hearing she could play with her toys "Okay!" she turned and waddled over to her toy box to dig through it.

Alley looked over at her sister with a small glare but it hardly looked very serious as she was suckling on her pacifier. She felt her self getting picked up and cradled tight  "no.." she mumbled around the pacifier as she turned to hide her face a little hearing she was getting dressed next as she was carried and rocked out of the room as she turned to see they were entering her new room. 

Amanda stood at the door to Alleys room and looked down at the small girl. "Now Alley I had to change out your matress and got you a new bed. You may think some of the changes are not needed but they are little one." Alley was then carried into her room. Amanda holding the small girl tight and kept humming the lullaby as she went towards the closet before pulling out a Sofia the first nightie

Alley looked over noticing the changes to her bed as she went a little red realizing what had been done as she looks up at Amanda with a muffled whimper between the pacifier as she was taken over to the closet as she sees the sofia nightie. She shakes her head as she wiggled in protest to it "nwooo!" 

Eve made a rather large mess in her room with toys all over as she built a entire barbie city with a mall included. Her imagination running wild as she forgets all about dinner time at this rate. 

"Now Alley just relax. It's only pajamas. No one is going to see you plus you'll look cute and be comfortable. And itll make it easier if you need to go potty ok little one?" Amanda said sweetly as she quickly stood Alley up got the gown on her then picked her back up in a cradling position again

Alley fussed behind the pacifier as she found her self being set down long enough to get the gown on before being picked back up as she went still and quiet. She knew her parents had hired Amanda and that there was little reasoning with her tactics. She looks over "food?" she asked keeping her vocab short and simple as she disliked how she sounded with the pacifier in her mouth.

"Yes little one food is on it's way let's see if the pizza is here yet." Amanda smiled down at little Alley as she carried her down stairs she could here the bell ring. "Ah theres the pizza let's go get the door baby." Amanda said motherly as she held Alley tight to her chest and smiled 

Alleys eyes widen hearing it was pizza tonight as she wiggles while being carried Dow. The stairs. Realizing quickly that Amanda was going to answer the door as she squirmed more “nooo!!” She fussed rather embarsssed to be seen in a Sofia nightie with a diaper as she panics. 

Eve heard the bell ring but she did not want to leave the fun she was having with her toys so she picked up as many as she could handle and carried them downs stairs setting the mess of toys all over the table as she took a seat. 

• Like 1

Amanda looked down at Alley smiling "Aw are you shy? I thought you'd want the be a big girl and pay for the pizzas I was going to leg you give him the money but if you wanna go wash your hands you could go do that and wait at the table for nanny. So which is it little one?" Amanda said in a sweet honest voice. She heard what must have been Eve in the dining room so she was happy the young girl listened not knowing exactly what she was doing in there

Alley gave a nod "yes..shy" she mumbled around the pacifier as she wiggled a little hearing her options "go wash!" she whimpered flailing her hands a bit as she picked the less scary option while waiting to be put down

Eve hummed a little as she started playing with her toys at the dining room table while waiting for the others to join her. 

Amanda smiled "You are such a cutie especially compared to this morning." Amanda let her down on her feet and was interested on how Alley would walk in the thick diaper, she gave her a few pats on the rear. "Ok baby go get washed up and get your sister to wash her hands too! Then come right back down stairs." Amanda answered the door to pay for the pizza 

When Alley was set down she waddled rather badly off to the dining room. The thickness was a lot for her to get used to as she stood there by the dining room table near Eve seeing all the toys. "Sis.. come on we were told to wash our hands.." She looks around hesitantly not wanting to get into any more trouble as she felt silly standing there in a diaper, nightie, and pacifier. 

Eve shook her head a little "noooo I'm busy playing!" she fussed back at her sister while sitting there clinging to her toys a little as she sat there.

Amanda exchanged pleasantries with the delivery guy before paying for the pizza and starting to make her way to the dining room. She thought she heard the girls in the dining room still but was hoping they were at least heading up to the bathroom soon to get washed up. She was also interested to see if Alley could still function as the big sister even in her current state.

Eve and Alley were both arguing at the dining room table as Alley kept trying to order Eve around but due to her appearance, her little sister wasn't taking her seriously. Eve had gotten up from the table and shoved her sister who had lost balance and fell to the ground. She lifts the nightie up next "see your younger then me now" she teased as she hovers over Alley.

Alley was laying there confused by Eve's sudden confidence as she went from being the older sister who bullied her younger one, to being the bullied victim. Her hands tried to cover up the diaper as she glares "no your younger!" she blurts out around the pacifier not sounding very mature at all with it.

Amanda heard the shouting but instead of interfering she stood by the door peering in the dining room to keep an eye out. She would step in if anything happened but was interested on how the girls were going to settle this argument 

Eve shook her head "I dont wear diapers during the day" She smirked a bit as she reached down to poke at the diaper teasingly while still hovering over her big sister as she had no idea Amanda was watching them.

Alley had enough of the taunting as she pulled her legs back to kick a little at her sister to knock her over as she fusses angrily behind the pacifier "Nooo you!!" she blurted out before rolling over to try and get back up again.

Eve just sort of toppled over when a foot goes flying throws her as she fell onto her padded rear and started to cry "Nanny!" 

Amanda swings open the door putting the pizza on the table quickly saying in a strong demanding voice "what's going on in here?! Did you just kick your sister?!" Amanda scoops up Eve and then looms over Alley waiting for an answer looking very angry.

Eve clings onto Amanda as shes scooped up, sniffling and sobbing still "she did!" she blurts out as she hides her face against her shoulder.

Alley looked shocked as she sat up on the ground "b-but... she was teasing me!" she looked worried seeing the angry look as she scoots away rather worried her little sister just got her in worse trouble. 

"Just because you get teased doesn't mean you should kick somebody! You should know that I thought you were a big girl! I guess I was wrong." Amanda stated in anger and disappointment. "Now go to your room stand in the corner and dont move til I come get you. Do I make myself clear?!" She spoke once more but in a stern voice as she rubbed Eve's back

Alley went a little pale “but...” she paused realizing she wasn’t going to be able to talk her self out of it “yes nanny..” she mumbled as she got up and hurried to her bedroom as she went to the corner hesitantly as she stood there waiting.

Eve calmed down at the rubs to her back as she smiled up at Amanda “thank you..” she whispered hugging her.

Amanda looking at the 6 year old and said. "Your not off the hook little one I heard you teasing your sister. Right after pizza it's off to bed. No games, or anything tonight for you." Amanda sat Eve down in a chair and got her a slice of pizza and a cup of milk. "Once your done with that come straight up to your room and wait for me." Amanda said before heading up stairs.

Eve looked utterly upset to hear she had to goto bed right after dinner. Her arms crossed a bit as she looks down "okay Nanny..." she sat down and took a bite of her pizza as she started to eat slowly taking her time as she wasnt tired yet. 

Alley was fidgeting in the corner out of boredom as she kept starring at the wall, hearing footsteps on the stairs as she tensed a little at it. 

Amanda stood outside the door of Alley's room and collected her self. She knew she had to punish Alley but wasn't sure if she wanted to spank her, just send her to bed with no dinner, or... then she got an idea. She headed back to the kitchen and got out a bottle and warmed some milk quickly. While heating the milk she turned to look at Eve. "Do you need to be fed or can you eat your dinner like a big girl and stop playing with your food?" Amanda said sternly before putting the bottle together to take it out of the room.