LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New nanny, new rules

Snowmom55

Alley was utterly tired after the awful day as she kept her eyes closed listening to the humming as shes rocked and before she knows it she had passed out while still swaddled and suckling on the pacifier. She sleeps rather soundly in Amanda's arms not even stirring at the talk.

Eve gave a small nod to Amanda "okay I will be nice and keep my new baby sister safe" she grinned a bit as she placed a kiss on Alleys forehead and looks to her sitter "im a little hungry can we go home?" she asked curiously. 

Amanda felt Alley's breathing even out soon seeing the wet and "messy" girl was asleep she was amused that she kept sucking her pacifier. Amanda looked at Eve "Dont call her your baby sister, you didn't like getting called a baby did you. And yes let's get you two home for a change of clothes and some food." Amanda picked up the swaddled Alley and carried her over to the car placing her in the car seat then adjusted the straps to keep Alley swaddled. Before getting Eve up into her seat and buckled it. Amanda turned on a lullaby CD and drove the girls home

Alley wiggled some as she slept while being carried over to the car and soon was strapped into her seat still swaddled as she stirred a little at it, her eyes heavy as she looked around a bit confused as she went to talk but looks down at the pacifier confused by it. She heard the lullaby songs as she wiggled for a few minutes but after being unable to get out of the swaddle she just ends up falling back to sleep

Eve hung her head a little "yes ma'am... I wont call her my little sister no more..." she sulked a bit as she was helped into her own seat and buckled in. She yawned a bit hearing the music as she tried her best to stare out a window but after a little while she had fallen sleep with her head against her seat as she slept as well. 

Amanda smiled as she pulled into the driveway way first taking Alley inside and placing the sleeping swaddled 9 year old on the couch before going back out to get Eve hoping she didn't wet yet in her sleep.

Eve couldnt handle her bladder very long while she was asleep as she had already gone in her seat and continued to sleep throughout the car ride home. She stirred a little not even noticing they were home as she kept sleeping, a little worn out from the day at school and the park.

Alley rolled slightly in her swaddled state as she was laid on the couch. Her eyes slowly open to look around as she suckled on the pacifier. She wiggled some realizing that she was home and on the couch and very much stuck wrapped in a blanket as she looked confused by it, her eyes went crossed to see the pacifier next as she spat it out. 

Amanda opened th door unbuckled Eve waking her up. "Eve we are home, time to wake up. You had an accident. I'm going to bring you inside. You and your sister both need a change." She said picking up the wet 6 year old and walking inside seeing the wiggling Alley. Carefully Amanda picks up the pacifier shakes it a little and puts in back in Alleys mouth as she picks her up. "Now that stays in until I say so, we have to get you two changed before dinner and it feels like you even wet some more little miss."Amanda stated feeling Alley's wet pullup under the blanket before carrying both girls up to Eves room with the changing table

Eve woke up as she was unbuckled and picked up "huh... oh.." she blushed realizing what she had done while sleeping as she was taken inside. She looks over at Alley on the couch and keeps quiet as she heard they both needed to be changed before dinner.

Alley sulked as the pacifier was back in her mouth "bwut no wike!" she protested it sounding childish as she was soon picked up as well and soon carried to Eves room. She was struggling with the blanket but found it pointless as she looked around unable to do much about the awkward situation "wanties!" she muffled around the pacifier demandingly. 

Once in the room Amanda placed Alley on Eves bed  then placed Eve on the changing table before returning to Alley. "You wait here. Your extremely wet from both times you've peed and that puddle plus your messy from that mud. It's going to take a bit to clean you. And here this will help your pacifier situation." She says taking another pacifier out with a top on shaking it up before swapping the pacifier Alley had for the new sweet and sticky one this one was to taste like fresh strawberries. "There we go. Now to get little Eve all situated." Amanda said starting to undress the wet 6 year old.

Alley laid there looking worried when she heard the order to stay there as she felt her rather wet pull up as she didnt even know she had peed it twice. Her cheeks redden as she felt the pacifier removed and another placed into her mouth as she quietly suckles on it. She idly looked around the room once in a while testing the blanket trying to undo it from its swaddled state on her. 

Eve smiled a bit as she watched Amanda while she was soon getting undressed from her wet clothing while she sat there on the changing table "thank you, those clothes are wet and icky" she pouted a bit as she did not like how she kept wetting in her sleep. 

Amanda wiped Eve's legs her tummy her bum and her front then she pulled out a night time pamper from under the table. "I know its early yet but I wanna get you ready now so we can have more time to play a game after dinner sweety. Ok?" Lifting Eve up and placing her back down on the diaper before powdering her and closing the diaper. "There we go all dry little one."

Eve held still for the most part as she had gotten used to being changed into her night time pampers lately as she nods "okay that sounds fun" she smiled as she was lifted up and placed down on the diaper as she felt it snug around her and lifts her arms up "can I pick out my Pajamas?" she asked curiously

Alley had finally managed a arm out of the swaddling as she pulled the pacifier out and tossed it away blushing a little as she wasnt to fond of feeling like an infant at the moment. She hurried to try and get untangled from the rest of the blanket before Amanda notices. 

Amanda smiles "sure thing honey, which would you like?" She says walking Eve into the closet to pick out some fun pajamas for dinner and a fun game night before bed. Amanda thought she heard something but figure I'd Alley really needed anything shes cry out since she was stuck in that blanket with her pacifier. Amanda thinks to her self. I hope she like that strawberry taste I know she loved the honey

Alley saw her chance with them distracted as she got off the bed and hurried out of the room, her pull-up doing nothing to hide her movements as she went running for her own room as quickly as she could manage.

Eve pondered it over as he took the tweety nightgown "this one" she giggles a little and looks back to see Alley was gone "wheres sis?" she asked confused as she held onto her own pajamas worried that her sister was missing. 

Amanda says "awe that's a cute one Tweety was one of my favorites." But her attention quickly turned with Eve's question seeing the pacifier on the floor and the daisy covered blanket. Amanda bolted out of the room only to see the 9 year old waddling down the hallway as fast as she could. Amanda giggled for a second seeing the drooping pullup looking like Alley had dropped a load in her pullup from the mud and could see just how soaked it was as it drooped down towards the girls knees. Amanda stood right at the door way to watch as she knew she locked Alley's room after redecorating it

Alley felt the pull-up about to follow as it went down to her knees as she tugged it back up worried about it tripping her. She got to her bedroom door but the door wouldnt open as she looked confused and panicked "why is my room locked?" she demanded while stomping her foot a little as she kept one hand holding her pull-up up on her waist and her other hand jiggling at the doorknob to make a point.

Eve watched Amanda bolt out as she grinned a little while putting her nightgown on and went to look for a board game to play as she digs through a bunch of them. 

• Like 1

Amanda smiled. "Ok little Alley you've had your fun now come on let's get you changed." Amanda said as if talking to a toddler still standing at Eves door. She had a feeling Alley wouldn't wait to see her new room but now at least when Alley came back to Eve's room she could look at her self in the hallway mirror figuring that will help the girl understand why Amanda was insistent on a change for her bum

Alley sulked a little as she moved away from her bedroom door and approached Amanda slowly "fine.." she sighed softly as she saw her self in the mirror realizing how she looked and messy at that. Her cheeks redden as she had went over to Amanda nervously "can I please have panties now?" she asked rather insistent on being a big girl.

Eve had ended up picking out "Sorry" the game and then went about pulling out toys as she started to play in her room excitedly as any six year old would be to be home where she could play with her toys.

Amanda kneeled down to look Alley in the eyes. "Hey I know today has been a rough day no reason to get down. Every little one has accidents but with that said did you see the girl in the mirror? Judging by how she looked do you think she should be in panties after getting out of that pullup? You tell me little one?"looking Alley in the eyes

Alley hung her head in defeat at the question as she finally spoke: "no....she wouldnt...but...but its not...fair" she started to tear up looking rather fussy again as she wasnt getting her way lately. She squirmed uncomfortably "okay....fine can I get a change... I feel icky.." she mumbled not liking the squishy feelings at all. 

"Ok that's what I needed you to say little one let's get you cleaned up by then the pizza I ordered on the way home should be here." Amanda smiled and led Alley sagging pullup and all into Eve's room. Then lifted her up onto the changing table. "Ok Alley this is going to take a bit to get you cleaned up from the messy and the pee pee ok?" Amanda said taking off Alley's shirt and pullup, the pullup she tore off like a diaper and started to wipe Alley with baby wipes from her toes up her legs then her belly. Before reaching for something under the table

Alley followed along sagging the whole way into the room as she was lifted onto her changing table as she nods a bit "okay..." she sighed softly as her shirt was removed and the pull up tore off like a diaper as she laid there feeling from her belly down to her toes being cleaned up with baby wipes. She sighed softly as she stared up at the ceiling hardly paying attention as she tried not to think to hard about it.

Eve sat up while playing with her barbies as she saw them come in and Amanda starting to clean Alley up. Her eyes widen seeing Amanda reaching for something under the table but couldnt tell what it was as she kept quiet holding onto her ken and her babie doll, one in each hand. 

Amanda grabbed powder and a pampers size 7 out of the bottom of the table and set it down by Alleys feet. Before doing anything Amanda hummed the soft lullaby from before as asked in a sweet humming motherly voice "Did Alley like her pacifier before? It's ok you can be honest with nanny I made them today just for you. I bet it helped you calm down. I can give you one down before the pizza comes?"

Alley glanced over seeing the pampers and powder as her cheeks went red “wait that’s a diaper not a pull up!” She blurts our as she went to sit up on the table quickly. Shaking her head at the question “I’m nine.. I don’t do pacifiers nanny—“ she blinks cutting off and tries to correct her self “I mean.. Amanda...” 

"Honey I'm getting you prepped for bedtime so that way after dinner we can play some fun games. I want you to wear a diaper to bed tonight just in case, ok I'll make a deal with you if you keep your diaper dry tonight tomorrow morning you'll get your panties back but if you want you can wear pullups tonight and tomorrow until you can keep them dry before you get your panties back. Deal?" Amanda said picking up the pacifier. "Now be honest did you or did you not like your pacifiers today?"

She looked a little worried at both options, she could risk trying to stay dry all night or get pull-ups and try to hide near the bathrooms until her time was up. She pondered it over as she sighed softly "fine... I will wear the diaper tonight..." she seemed worried about it as she looks over at Amanda picking up the pacifier "it tasted good... but im to old for them" she mutters as she finally had laid back down to get the change over with.