LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New nanny, new rules

Snowmom55

Amanda reaches down into the bag off the side of the couch and started to crank it up before handing it to Eve. As she did hand it to the diaper clad 6 year old it started to play a soft slightly odd lullaby.

Sarah rocked Alley gently as she brought her out into the office 

Eve looked at it curiously hearing the odd lullaby playing. She wiggles up against Amanda as she sat there snuggled up. Enjoying the Music playing as she grew a little tired at it.

Alley whimpered around the pacifier as she was taken back into the office. She looked over at the nanny and her sister.

Amanda gives Sarah a look as if to let her know things are going good and Eve is almost ready for a nap. Amanda looks back down at Eve. "Awe is baby Eve getting sleepy? You can take a small nap it won't hurt." Amanda reached for another pacifier just incase. 

Sarah nodded to Amanda. "Do you want cuddles and something to drink my baby Alley? Maybe even take a small nap?" Sarah carried Alley rocking her gently closer to the baby toy playing the music that was slowly knocking out both girls

Eve was trying hard to fight it but her eyes grew heavy as she listened to the music. She looked over "no nap.." was all that was muttered as she was drifting off and on. After seeing her mother and sister had come back she curled up a little as she fell asleep in Amanda's arms.

Alley shook her head a little at the question as she was carried closer to the music. The rocking and gentle lullaby were easily causing her tiredness to grow. She suckled on the pacifier for a few minutes as she soon had fallen asleep as well in her mother arms. 

Amanda smiled seeing both girls were now fast asleep. "Well I guess your company's latest serums and toys are doing there jobs hehe." She said in a whisper to Sarah. 

Sarah looked like she had just gotten a present on Christmas morning holding her oldest tight. "Yes and I got a few more I'm sending back home with you three." Sarah says quietly as she places Alley in the playpen with a blanket before heading over to her desk pulling out a set of headphones fiddling with them before placing them on Alley's head. "These will give Alley some triggers for us to have a bit more control on our little baby once she wake up from her nap." 

Sarah and Amanda talked quietly for almost 2 hours before the girls started to stir.

Eve was the first to stir in her sleep as she slowly came to from the nap. Her eyes heavy as she glanced around the room trying to recall where she was at first before it finally clicked. She quietly looked over at her mother and nanny.

Alley was quietly suckling on her pacifier while she slept and after a good two hours of sleep, the relaxer had started to wear off. She slowly opened her eyes with a small stretch before glancing around as she sat up in the playpen with a dazed look.

Amanda and Sarah were both talking about how cute the girls were and how their grades have been when both heard stirring and saw Eve looking around from her swaddled blanket nap on the couch not soon after the watched Alley start to move around then sit up in her playpen still clutching her blanket and sucking her paci.

"Well good morning my babies! How did you two sleep on your nap? Anyone need a change or want a baba?" Sarah said cheerfully 

Eve squirmed a little in her swaddled state as she looked over at the question shaking her head a little “nu uh.. “

Alley glanced around the playpen with a confused look as she moved to the edge and glanced out at them “I want out” she mumbled as she went to stand up using the wall as support.

Amanda looked at the girls. "my what demanding babies!"

"Ok my baby girls how about some lunch?" Sarah says picking Alley up out of the playpen and sitting her down on the floor checking her diaper

Eve blushed a little as She blurts out “I’m a big girl nanny” while fidgeting with the blanket to get it undone finally 

alley wiggles slightly as she’s picked up out of the play pen and set on the floor. She looked downy shyly as her diaper was checked. It was only damp after her nap. She gave a small nod “what for lunch?” She asked around her pacifier 

Amanda picks up Eve to help her out of the blanket checking her diaper as well. "Damp but basically dry good girl! Well I know a pizza place close by, we can stop by Walmart and grab a couple of skirts for the girls too."

Sarah responds and nods. "Yeah that sounds good to me how about it girls?"

Eve glanced away shyly as her diaper was checked as well. "but we dont got pants to wear outside now, nanny" she fussed a little at the idea. She glanced over to her mother next looking puzzled and gave a small shake of her head in disagreement.

Alley looked down a bit at the talk, already having been more then embarrassed by her situation as she turned to her mother as she crawled over to shyly hid by her legs instead, quietly suckling on the pacifier. 

Sarah shook her head smiling at her daughters. "You dont need pants for Walmart silly girl. If you dont wanna go in then I'll pick out your skirts but if you both go in then maybe I'll let you two pick what kind of pizza we get." Sarah picked up the crawling Alley and whispered in her ear "mommy's little baby" this line will make Alley not want to leave her mommy no matter what til its whispered again thanks to the nap time headphones. Sarah knew Alley would be embarrassed but she'll get used to it. 

Amanda holds Eve and says. "If you do wanna stay in the van dont worry I wait with you little one."

Eve sulked a little at the choices as she was held by Amanda. “We stay in the car then...”

Alley heard the whisper In her ear instantly triggering her. She clung to her mother shyly “stay wif mommy” she mutters around the pacifier having a odd urge to stay close to her. She glanced to her sister and nanny quietly.9

Amanda was pleasantly shocked at how far Alley was coming in just 2 days. "Ok I'll keep an eye on little Eve then. Well have fun in the car huh? Won't we?" She said tickling Eve as she cooed at her.

Sarah couldn't be happier at the moment. "Alley my big brave baby girl! Let's go girls."

Eve was far more hesitant then her sister by the situation as she sat there. She squirmed and giggled at the tickling to her stomach “uhhh nanny we will” she smiled slightly.

Alley felt her cheeks go pink at the praise as she gave a shy nod to her mommy. She held onto her feeling slightly nervous yet she couldn’t fight the urge to keep near her mother “otay” she whispers around the pacifier.

Both girls are carried back through the building as the works made notes again of how adorable Sarah's daughter's are. No soon were both girls strapped into their carseats, and both got plush baby mobiles hung over their heads Alley has unicorns and crowns, Eve has kitties and wands. Then they were off

Eve blushed as they were taken back down to the car. She found her self back in the car seat and soon strapped in. She peeked up at the mobile above her for a moment before glancing out the window as the car started. After a moment she looked to Alley in silence.

Alley seemed a little less phased by the stares as she was busily clinging to her mother for support. Once she was strapped into her car seat though she started to fuss and squirm a bit not to thrilled to be set down. She looked to eve for a moment while kicking her legs in place. Her bladder was a little full now and instead of bother to hold it she merely let it flood into the diaper after a few minutes. 

Amanda drove the van to Walmart, her and Sarah talked quietly until Sarah noticed Eve looking not so thrilled. "What's wrong my beautiful little eve?" Sarah said turning in her seat to see her youngest, but also taking note of Alley's diaper growing increasingly wet. 

She peered over hearing her name as she glanced down a little “I don’t like being in a diaper mommy” she answered as she fidgeted a little trying to get comfortable during the drive.

Alley idly suckled on her pacifier as she peers up at the mobile. Watching it slowly turning as she was doing her best not to accidentally fall asleep from it.

Sarah gave her youngest an understanding look but couldn't hide a small smirk. "Its ok baby, but it's only for right now til Amanda takes you two back to the house. Plus Alley doesn't seem to mind her diapers. Maybe I could get you a drink or a paci that seems to help your sister." She says in a motherly tone.

Eve blushed a little still as she nods a bit “yeah I guess she doesn’t mind them...” she trailed off looking to her sister before giving a small nod at the question “Okay I am a little thirsty” she smiled.

Alley looked over suckling on her pacifier as she listened to the talk. Peering down at her own diaper as she was slowly getting used to the idea of being in them. Her gaze went to her mother next as she reached her hands out “mama..” she still felt rather clingy currently. 

• 2 weeks later...

Amanda still driving almost to Walmart now, Sarah reached into her bag and pulled out a baby bottle with juice and some laxatives. She shook it up and handed it back to her youngest. "Here you go little one." Before looking over to Alley. "Awe baby Alley do you want a baba too?"

(Sorry for the extended absence)