LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New nanny, new rules

Snowmom55

Alley sulked big time about the pull up but she knew it would of been worse if she had not given in or so she thought. She merely stepped into it as she felt it pulled up and powder on her skin as she coughed a bit "im gonna smell like a baby" she mutters as she repeated with stepping into the pants and lifting her arms for the shirt as she was finally dressed.

Eve blinks hearing Amanda mention being in there in two minutes as she grabbed all the toys she had dragged out and shoves them all under her bed quickly "Okay!" she shouts back as she went and sat on the bed trying to wait patiently. 

Amanda fussed with Alley's jeans making sure her pullup and jeans were pulled up all the way up to prevent any leaks before getting up and bringing Alley over to the mirror and brushed her hair into a ponytail. "There you go little one all dressed. Now go have your poptarts while I dress your sister." She said patting the little girl on her padded rear. Amanda smiled seeing the slight outline of the pullups through Alley's jeans. Then headed to Eve's room

Alley kept quiet and still mostly as she was fussed over about her clothing as its finally finished and her hair was in a ponytail. She looked at her self in the mirror feeling young. Hearing she could finally go have a pop tart as she nods "alright..." She turned and heads out of her room feeling the pat to her padded rear as she blushed and went downstairs. She grabbed a pop tart and sat down on the couch to eat it slowly.

Eve fidgets a little when she spots Amanda coming in to get her dressed "I don't wanna go to school... can't we stay home and go to the park instead?" she asked in a hopeful tone as she continued to remain sitting on her bed. 

Amanda smiled at the younger of the two girls and let out a little laugh. "No Eve you know we can't do that but if your good and you do good in school today we can go to the park as soon as you and your sister get home today. How's that? Maybe we can even go out for dinner?" Amanda says grabbing a pile of clothes holding out a pair of doc mc stuffins panties for her to step into. 

Eve gave a small nod "Oh okay!" she blurted out excitedly as she hoped that they would get to goto the park. She got up and carefully stepped into the panties as she smiled a little realizing she was getting to wear panties while her older sister clearly was not.

Alley finished her poptart after a few minutes as she flipped through the tv channels while she waited for her sister to get dressed. She was silently dreading the idea of school quickly with the pull up easily reminding her it was there with every movement. 

Amanda dressed Eve in a jeans and a pink shirt that said princess in glittery letters before doing her hair into a braid. "Ok let's go get your sister and get you two to school." She took Eve by the hand and headed down stairs. 

Once down stairs Amanda grabbed the girls backpacks and called Alley over to the door to get her shoes on as she tried Eve's shoes. 

Eve smiled a little not minding the shirt at all as she clearly still enjoyed the cute and sparkly looks. She waited while her hair was braided before taking Amanda's hand as she was lead down stairs.

Alley got up and walked over as she was called tot he door. She looked confused "wheres my lace up shoes?" she asked clearly not amused as she looked around refusing to put on the ones Amanda wanted. 

Amanda heard the faint crinkling approaching and got a pair of Cinderella velcro sneakers out for Alley. "Well I think these are more appropriate for you right now." She said slipping them on to Alley's feet quickly then velcroing them shut. "Now come on girl you two are going to be late!" Amanda grabbed Bothell girls by the hands leading them to her SUV where she had 2 carseats waiting in the back seat.

Alley was pouting big time as she felt the cinderella velcro sneaks on her feet. She didn't even get a chance to argue as she was taken by the hand and lead out to the SUV. She looks to her younger sister seeing amusement on her face as she just stuck her tongue at her.

Eve giggles a little clearly amused as she followed Amanda while holding her hand. That was until they got to the SUV and both girls noticed the car seats. Eve was still rather young but her parents had spoiled her with allowing her to not use a car seat so this was clearly upsetting. 

"Now girls I know neither one of you wanna be in car seats but the law states if your younger than 12 you need a booster or car seat and if your under a certain weight then you need a car seat... you two both fall into that range. I'm sorry girls. Now let's be big girls about it and let me get you two buckled in to head to school." Amanda said motherly and apologetic as she began to lift Eve up into the first of the two pink carseats.

Alley stood there listening for the most part as she was trying her hardest to behave for a while though she was pretty upset about the car seat and the color of it too. She merely crossed her arms as she waits her turn "alright..." she softly spoke. 

Eve lifted her arms as she was picked up and placed into the car seat. "remember... park after school okay?" she grinned a little as she was still highly excited and not bothered as much about the car seat anymore.

Amanda smiled at how well behaved both girls were being about this as she responded to Eve with a smile and "Yes of course little one." Amanda got Eve buckled into the 5 point carseat then turned to Alley. "Your turn little one." Amanda picked up Alley one hand under her padded rear the other across her back. She carried the small girl around the car then placed her in the carseat doing the 5 point harness up tight like it should forced to pullup closer yet to Alley's crotch also made her shirt ride up showing her pullup. Amanda patted the small 9 year old on her head. "Ok girls off to school we go!" She said as she got in the driver's seat and started driving.

Alley squirmed as she was suddenly picked up and carried around the car. Her cheeks turning bright pink as she was set into the car seat noticing the five point buckle and how it pressed the pull up even more against her. She groaned a little at it as she really didn’t want to goto school with it on, quietly debating on taking it off once she got to school and could get into a bathroom.

Eve on the other hand was humming excitedly as she peers out the window waiting for the drive to school to be over 

As they start to pull into the schools parking lot Amanda speaks to the girls. "Now girls be good at school today and we can go to the park after school. And Alley I hope your pullup is dry after school or you'll be in much more trouble than you already are. I know neither one of you have gone potty before we left the house so go as soon as you both get inside the school." Amanda pulls into a spot and with children all around she first gets Eve out and hugs her goodbye as she sends her off with a group of her friends being led to the school by a monitor. Amanda gets to the other side of the car and starts to get Alley out of her seat hearing giggles from a few other 4gh graders behind them. Once she got Alley out and on the ground she gives her a hug and tells her to be good and make sure she makes it to the potty before sending her off with a couple of pats on the bottom. She watches Alley walk away with the outline of her pullup fairly noticeable, before driving away. 

Alley heard her plan is foiled when Amanda mentioned being in the pull up after school and dry still. "okay fine..." she mutters rather sulky about it now. She felt her buckle undone as she was helped out of her seat, hearing the giggles from the other 4th graders as her cheeks turned red. She gasps at the pats to her bottom as she was sent off. Slowly walking off to head to her first class of the day.

Eve just giggled while being unbuckled and helped out of the car seat. Quickly she hugs Amanda and turns to run off with her friends as she instantly went about talking to them on their way to class without a second thought about her sister. She was already telling them about the park.

Once back in the car Amanda waited until all the kids were out of the parking lot and in the school before shooting the girls mother a text one how the morning went before making a few phone calls to a couple local stores and a few of the staff members that help around the house. Then Amanda drove off to start her project. Once back at the house she orchestrated a shift in the house Alleys bed was turned into a toddler bed with half rails on the side and a plastic liner on the matress. Her desk was removed and replaced with a smaller desk that had a few extra pieces that might be used later if Alley couldn't get her big girl potty habits under control. 

By the end of the day Alleys room looked closer to Eve's room but perhaps a slight bit more childish. To add to it her panty draw was now also filled with pullups and a row of diapers. Amanda now helped clean up the house with the maid til it was time to go pick up the kids.

Alley had forgotten to go and went to class as she sat down and enjoyed the first class of the day. Though it seemed every time she tried to get a moment to go to the bathroom there was a distraction. Her friends wanting to talk about things that happened over the weekend as she was aching to go by the end of the school and couldn’t handle it as she had wet the pull up before she could even get to the restroom. She just stood outside with her sister looking a little stressed out.

Eve was busily dancing around her sister while waiting for Amanda to pick them up. She was giggling and poking at her older sister “come on we’re going to the park it’s gonna be fun!” She grinned having no idea why Alley was so upset.

Amanda pulled up to the front of the school cheerfully waving at the girls as she found a spot to park. Once parked and outside of the car she saw the girls walking over to her "Hello girls how was school? she greeted them, as they got closer she saw a tall tale bulge in Alleys jeans and she know it was going to be an interesting afternoon. Amanda picked up Eve first to put her in her car seat after giving her a big hug. "How was first grade today Eve learn anything fun?" She asked buckling her in.

Both girls stood there watching as Amanda pulled up and walked over to them.

Eve smiled and waved excitedly “hi Amanda! It was great I learned so many things! Like that billy stuffs pencils in his nose” she makes a face

Alley blushed when she saw Amanda a little worried to say anything so she kept quiet and followed them to the car as she waits her turn.

((so sorry was in he middle of moving places and didn’t have time to rp))

(Its ok no worries) 

"Well that is interesting, just dont try that your self sweet pea." Amanda stated buckling her in before taking Alleys hand and walking her over to the other side of the car as they walk over for her to open the door Amanda asks Alley "And how about you little one, learn anything fun? Did you keep your pullup dry?" Amanda asked very nonchalant with a bunch of other kids walking by which causes them to giggle 

Eve gave a small nod “okay I will try not to..” she smiled sweetly as she’s buckled in.

Alley felt her hand taken as she’s lead around to the other side of the car and stopped to stare up at Amanda, her cheeks flushing red hearing the other kids giggling at the question. “It’s the same old stuff. I did..” she lied not wanting to admit the truth in front of her school mates. She shifted as looks to the car door nervously “can we go now?” She pleaded.

Amanda looked down at Alley and decided shes treat Alley like the small child she was acting like and felt the front of her jeans. Looking the small 9 year old right in the eyes as she keeled down. "Now little Alley you want to lie to me again or admit you didn't go potty and went pee pee in your pullups?"

Alley looked horrified to feel the hand check the front of her jeans as she stood there watching Amanda get down to eye level with her. Her heart raced as she was called out about the lying “no... I mean... I didn’t mean to.. I just..” she looked teary eyed as she felt utterly humiliated “Okay I peed it... please just take me home” she begged

Amanda heard a few of the passing kids laugh and dismissed them picking up the small crying 9 year old. Amanda held the girls head to her shoulder and held her firm on her soaked padded bottom "Its ok little one we are going home I promise. It's ok, no reason to cry you'll be alright." Amanda said caring and motherly as she rocked her body back and forth as if consoling a toddler

Alley squirmed in protest as she was soon picked up and rocked back and forth. She sniffled as she calmed down a little while being held. Her hand rubbing at her eyes as she gave a small nod "o-okay..." she whispers as she held onto Amanda for the moment.

Eve was highly amused from inside her car seat watching the whole thing though she fidgets a little as she grew antsy while waiting there "are we going to the park now Amanda?" she asked excitedly.