LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AD for Freedom (private for ishigreensa)

SayuriKitty

Sayuri gave a shy nod at his words as she sat there idly waiting for him, after a few minutes her clothing was cold from the damp puddle below her. Her cheeks redden as she fidgets a little here and there.

She had ended up falling asleep while waiting for him but got woke up by the sound of the door being opened as she looks over with a small smile "yes clean pants!" she perked up excitedly as she was tired of the wet ones. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy smiled.

"Well, let's go get some clean pants then," he said.

He drove her home, and then he got out and opened her door for her, and then walked behind her to help her hide her wet pants from the public.

"Even a ten year old doesn't want people seeing her in wet pants, right, baby?"

She gave a small nod as she waited during the ride home. Once the door was opened she got out and went to the house with him hiding her wet pants. She blushed giving a nod "right Daddy" she mumbled as she hurried along to her bedroom all to thrilled to get out of the wet clothing. 

Randy reached for her hand, and made to walk with her to her room.

"Let's get you all cleaned up, sweetie," he said to her.  "Then we'll get some ice cream."

In the room, he picked her up and put her on the bed, and then he started to pull her skirt and undies off of her.

"Daddy's little sweetie feel better without that wet thing on?" he cooed at her.

Sayuri took his hand and followed to the bedroom as she smiled "yay icecream!" she spoke excitedly. Squirming slightly as she was picked up and put onto the bed as she felt her skirt and undies taken off "yeah they are icky.." she mutters shyly as she felt happy they wet clothing was off. 

Randy smiled.

"Of course, you feel a lot better, sweetie," he said in a whisper.  "Now we clean you up a little bit...," and he went and wet a cloth and came back to clean her up before he started to put some clean undies and then another pair of jeans on her.

"There, all ready for ice cream," he told her.

Then he picked her up and started to carry her to the car.

Sayuri nods a little as she was cleaned up with a wet cloth already feeling a lot better with it as she was helped into a clean pair of undies and a new pair of jeans

"okay!" she blurted out with excitement as she was picked up and carried back out to the car. Her arms wrapped around him clinging a little. 

Once they were in the car, Randy started to drive, and he looked over at his little one.

"So, do you have any favorite flavors?" he asked her.  "I like strawberry and vanilla myself."

He had to wait a red light.

"I think after we get some ice cream, you'll need to get some school clothes and some other school supplies while we are out," he told her.

She pondered over flavors and gave a small nod “I like bubblegum oh oh or chocolate with marshmallows!” She smiled excitedly as she looks out the window a bit before glancing over st the talk of school clothes and supplies as she sort of pouts “noo...” 

Randy looked over at her with a frown.

"What's wrong?" he asked.  "Are you wet, honey?"

He reached over felt her thigh to make sure she wasn't.

He knew she was not really liking the idea of having to go back to school, but he didn't care, and he pretended that he didn't understand that attitude since she would meet children her 'age' by going to school.

Sayuri looked confused as he checked to make sure she wasn’t wet “noo.. I don’t want to goto school daddy... please don’t make me” she pleaded as her bottom lip trembled. She kept squirming around in her seat forgetting about ice cream and just stares at him.

Randy sighed.

"Well, the school you came from expects you to go to school, so the only way you can stay here is if we do as planned.  I thought Japanese kids liked school."

He frowned.

"Anyway, as there is no choice, let's just focus on getting some ice cream for now."

Randy pointed to the Dairy Queen and smiled at her.

"We're almost there."

Sayuri looked worried as she did not want to go back to her upset parents if she was sent back. Her heart racing as she looked out the window “Okay...” she gave in as she spots Dairy Queen and looks to him “ooh ice cream... can I get Oreo ice cream?” She asked pointing to a sign that showed ice cream with Oreo cookie crumbs in it.

"Of course, sweetie," he said with a smile.  "I'm here to try to make your experiences as pleasant as possible."

He pulled into the lot, and after finding a parking space, he looked over to her.

"I don't know how they do things in Japan, but I want you to wait until I open your door for you before you get out, okay?  I don't know how crazy people drive in Japan, but they do drive really crazy here."

He got out, looked around as though to prove his point that he had to watch out even as an adult, and then he went to her door and opened it carefully for her, grabbing her hand almost immediately.

"Let's go get you some ice cream, sweetie.  Orea Blizzard, it is."

Sayuri gave a small nod as she felt the car being parked and looks up at him "okay daddy..." she smiled as she sat waiting until the door was opened as she felt her hand taken and steps out of the car while being lead by him "Yay ice cream!" she blurted out tugging his hand a bit childishly as she wanted to hurry along even faster. 

Randy walked with her and didn't let go of her hand until they were inside the building.

He looked down at his little girl for a minute, and then shook his head and walked her over to the counter to get her some ice cream.  He had had a thought, but then realized that she would not need to go yet.  She just went not more than forty minutes ago, and so there was no reason to take her potty here.

He got up to the counter and he smiled.

"Two Orea Blizzards, please," he asked them.  "And I also want...."

He ordered some lunch for both of them.  They served things like hamburgers here, and so he whispered in her ear.  "What do you want for lunch, sweetie?  Look up at the menu.  If you can't read it, then just guess at something, and I'll see if they have it, okay?"

Sayuri held his hand as they went inside as she looks at the menu eying to figure out what she wanted "Uhh... umm chicken?" she points to the chicken tenders before hiding her face near his arm as she went shy and kept quiet while he ordered lunch 

Randy smiled and nodded at the person behind the counter to get what she pointed at.  

Soon enough, they were sitting at a table with their lunch and their ice cream Blizzards.

"You can eat the ice cream as you eat your lunch," he told her.  "If you wait until after, it might melt too much on you."

He smiled and set the example by first taking a drink of his own Blizzard before starting to eat his own burger.