LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AD for Freedom (private for ishigreensa)

SayuriKitty

Sayrui was a sweet girl from Japan who decided to travel to the USA after a huge fight with her parents about her grades. She had seen an AD and had responded to it. She got her plane ticket and went to the airport rather nervous of leaving her home but enough was enough.

Sayuri sat there for the next couple of hours on the plane bored and texting. Once the plane landed it was all a matter of time before she would soon be there. Her stomach was turning with butterflies as she got into the taxi with her small bag of clothing and waited for the drive to be over with. She shivered a little realizing she had not packed for all the seasons and was wondering when she would be able to get a couple new outfits for the climent change. 

Her mind was racing as she was getting closer to her destenation now and wondered what the man looked like or what the House even looked like as she watched out the window waiting.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy Martin was a thirty-five old man that lived the life that most dreamed of.  He could get just about anything he wanted whenver he wanted it, and even if it didn't exist, it would exist within a week or two.

Randy had talked to a shady person about how much he wanted a child, but knew that the law would not easily accomandate him.

This shady guy, however, knew somethings that Randy didn't, and he had put the ad out. 

The ad was for a young girl to come to American to study English, and at the same time, to have free room and board, and to have all her needs taken care of.  

The shady guy was careful in matching what his client wanted, and knew that Randy had been in Japan before, so assumed he spoke it.

Today was the day that Randy's promised child was coming to stay with him.  He was so excited.

He lived in a small house, for his status, with four bedrooms.  One bedroom was turned into a child's play room with toys for little kids here and there.  One bedroom was made into his office, and one bedroom was going to be where he'd put her to sleep.  It had a regular single bed in it, but the blankets were themed in Mulan.  The dresser was a lavender color, and there was a book case with books for ten year old children in it.  

The outside of the house was huge.  The front yard had five trees in it, and two of the trees had plums on it.  There was a semi-circular driveway that went around to the garage that held four cars in it, and a black pickup was parked just outside the garage.

He kept looking out the window waiting for this girl to be brought to him.  He was told they picked a girl that was not that good with English, and that she was short enough to pass as a child, maybe even a 12 year old, though she might insiste she was nineteen years old.  They also had arranged for paperwork, which said she was ten years old, and he would be given all this... making her his adopted daughter.

The taxi had pulled up to the small house and came to a stop. She stepped out and took her bag slinging it over her shoulder. Her eyes lingering nervously on the home in front of her as she stood there.

she was quite short and young looking and wore a pink checkered skirt and a blue T-shirt.  She also wore matching pink knee high socks and Mary Jane shoes. Slowly she approached the door and reached out and gave a small knock before shyly stepping back to wait for him to answer the door. 

She nervously fidgets with the hem of her skirt tugging it down a little on her thighs more as she continued to idly wait. 

Randy brushed a massive hand through his brown hair and walked towards the thick oak door with four little windows arrange in a semi-circle near the top.  

Seeing the young girl, he opened the door and smiled.

She looked really scared, so he spoke a little bit in Japanese.

"Are you Sayuri?" he asked.  "If you'd like to come on in, I'll show you around."

He gestured for her to come through the door.

"Just put your things down there, and I'll bring them to your room later," he told her.  "Then you can follow me for a short tour around the house."

He smiled trying to appear friendly.

Sayrui has to tilt her neck some to look up at him as she studied his looks a little and slowly nods as she spoke back in Japanese “yes I am... thank you” she stepped inside hesitantly.

after a moment she sling her bag off her should and sets it down where he pointed to before turning her focus back on him “oh a tour would be lovely” she forced a small smile but it was easy to tell she was high nervous of the whole thing.

Her eyes slowly gazed around the area taking in the whole thing as she kept close following him while letting the man explain everything on the tour, luckily she was a good listener. 

After showing her everything else, he finally brought her to a bedroom that was setup for a little girl.

"This is where you will be staying," he said turning to her.

"Do you have any questions about what to expect while you stay here?"

Randy squatted down as if she was a child, and he reached out and put a hand around her back.

"I know this is a new place and it can be scary to be in a strange place, but I'm here to help you, okay?"

Sayuri followed him around the house before being brought to the bedroom. Her eyes widen noticing it was a children's room "Oh...erm well...no questions I can think of.." she trailed off wondering if maybe it was just a temporary thing. She watched him squat down to her as she stood there shyly "I'm not...afraid im nineteen after all" she forced a small smile as she hestiantly pulled away from his hand while trying to make sense of what was going on.

She looks around the childish room a little unsure what to make of the situation as she ends up just starring off at it for a long moment in silence "why is... the bedroom made for a child?" she asked curiously.

He frowned.

"The papers I have on you don't say you are nineteen," he told her.  "And you don't look nineteen, honey."

He showed her the papers, but they were in English, so while she can see some numbers, one number that glared omniously at her, would be the age on the paper being ten.

"I was told I was getting a child to stay with me, a fourth grader who will need to go to school and will need a lot of care," he looked into her eyes.  "You don't have to lie to me and try to pretend to be an adult.  No one is going to hurt you, sweetie."

Sayuri looked shocked "what....but they should... I am nineteen I swear!" she blurted out in utter shock at the news. She looked at the papers but could only notice the numbers and saw ten which caused her stomach to turn nervously.  "But... im...not a fourth grader... or a child.." she choked out as she looked to him with wary eyes having no idea what to do to fix the issue at hand. "No.. there's a mistake I'm not a kid!" she stomped a foot realizing afterward how childish that was. 

Randy shook his head.

"Well, whether you are ten or your nineteen, I am responsible for you until we get this worked out, and I will have to put you in school, or we'll both be in trouble."

He smiled and patted her back.

Then he spoke in English.

"How is your English, ...?" The last part of what he said was lost to anyone with only a basic understanding of the language.

Sayuri was sulking a little at his words as she did not want to go back to a children's school. Her posture stiffened at the talk and the pat to her back as she looked away shyly. She heard him speak in English but did not exactly understand him as she spoke back in Japanese "what..?"

She hesitantly pulled away and walked over to the bed looking down at the mulan sheets with a small pout as she looks to him again "cant I use adult bedding at least?" she asked nervously as she watched him 

He turned to her and frowned.

"Is it that important to you?" he asked her.  "I suppose if you are nineteen years old, I can put those childish blankets and sheets away, but you will need to show me you are a young adult and not a child."

He walked over where she stood looking over the sheets.

"How about you start taking the blankets and sheets off, and I'll go get some regular stuff to put on your bed?" he asked her.

However, he had ideas for how to get her to look childish in time, and he hoped the Mulan sheets would be back on her bed by the end of the week.

Sayuri perked up a little hearing the news "Okay...I can do that" she spoke up excitedly as she started to strip off the sheets having no idea what he had planned for her. She managed to get the sheets off quickly and smiled a bit thinking she was finally getting her way as she looks to him "there got them off.."

She bundled them up into a ball just to prove a point as she stood there waiting for the new sheets for the bed. A little less nervous now as she had forgotten his talk about her going to school for the moment. 

Jim had disappeared on her while she was stripping the bed and returned with new sheets and blankets that were rather plain and green.  They were a very ugly green color, on purpose.

When he had come back, he presented the 'adult' sheets and blankets to her.

"Okay, honey, here you are," he said with a smile.  "Do you want to make the bed while I take your other bedding to put it away?"

He smiled at her thinking there must be a way to make her see herself as a child.  He knew exactly what was going on because he had wanted a child, and he knew that this was teh only way to get one that he could be approved for, but now, the hard part was convincing her, that she was a child.

Sayuri looked over at the ugly green sheets brought to her as she starred for a long moment at them. Being a typical girly sort it felt off to put those as the new bedding. She glanced down a bit "Well... uhh.." she hesitantly looks to the mulan sheets "I think.. I like these...a little now.." She shifted a little picking up the balled-up sheets "will you help me put them back on?" she asked a bit shyly as she felt tired after the long trip.

She fidgeted with the bottom sheet a bit until it was no longer balled-up and started to place it on the bed glancing to him as she hoped her choice wouldnt make him think she was a child still. 

"Of course I'll help you, sweetheart."

He smiled at the girl and started to help her get the bottom sheet back on her bed.  He thought the ugly stuff might make her rethink what he had to offer in the first place.  But more than that, he hoped to make her even more childish in time.

After they got her bed made, he reached for her hand.

"How about you either take a nap, or we can go to the kitchen for a snack.  I bet you're both tired and hungry after your long trip."

Randy was thinking about giving her a glass of juice with a special something in it to make her bladder active as she slept.

Sayuri smiles a little as she got the bedding back on and gave a small nod “yes please a snack and nap sound good” she sighed with some relief as she was rather hungry and  the offer for food sounded great. She lets out another yawn as she stood there waiting as she had already felt a little lost in the house unsure where to go as she looked to him for guidance.

Randy brought her back into the kitchen.

"I hope you like grape juice," he told her.  "It's the best I have at the moment, unless you just want water.  And I have stuff to make a lunch meat sandwich, and you can have some sliced apples and some chips with it."

He smiled as he prepared her a little snack in the kitchen, once they were in there.  When he thought she wasn't looking, he added a little 'secret ingredient' to her drink so that she will hopefully pee while she was asleep.

Sayrui gave a small nod to him “grape juice is fine thank you..” she spoke up as she stood there in the kitchen looking around curiously as she didn’t even know he had slipped something into her drink. She looks over “ooh it looks yummy!” She blurts our with excitement as she was a little hungry just looking at the snack waiting to make sure she could take the snack first as she glanced up at him.

Randy smiled and put the snack at the table for her.

"Go ahead and eat, sweetie.  I know how hard it can be being on an airplane for over ten yours, maybe even up to sixteen hours sometimes, from Japan, right?"  He didn't know exactly how long her flight was, 11 hours to an international airport, 2 hours waiting and then another 2 hour flight to where she finally caught a taxi.

While she ate, he also had some grape juice so she could try to talk to him if she wanted to.

Sayuri nods a little “okay” she turned and went over to the table to take a seat “I lost count but it took forever” she mumbled sheepishly as she picked up an Apple slice and ate it. She watched him take a seat as she smiled “jet lag too..” she sighed softly before taking a drink of grape juice. Not minding the chatter while she ate.

Randy smiled.

"As you can see by my speaking ability, though it might be a little out of practice, I've been in Japan before.  So I know it takes a lot out of you, plus the time difference is like day and night, literally."

He smiled.

"I'll let you rest some before I wake you for dinner.  If I let you sleep all night, you might not get used to our time zone very quickly."

Sayuri idly picked up pieces of her snack as she slowly ate and drank her snack and drink. She felt full and happy as she gave a small nod “yes I have a very hard time understanding English I am glad you speak japense so well” she spoke softly as she stood up stretching a bit. “Okay I will go take a nap then. Thank you!” She got up and went to put her cup and plate in the sink before heading back towards the room that was now considered her own. She starred a lottle at the Mulan sheets before going to her bag to look for her pair of pjs she had packed.

Randy let her go up by herself to go to sleep because he didn't want to scare her though he did want her to be a ten year old kid.  He figured that in time, she would see that being ten was for the best if he didn't scare her by rushing it.  For now, he could just cause things to happen that made her seem and feel more like a kid than a capable young woman.

He watched television for a while.

Later, after she was asleep, he started making dinner.

Sayuri has changed into a night shirt that went past her thighs and a fresh pair of underwear before crawling into her bed to sleep utterly tired. She slept soundly during the nap, a little to well as she had ended up dreaming about needing the toilet and before she could react to it out of her dreams she had ended up peeing the bed. Her panties, shirt and bed soaked as she finally stirred awake and looked around trying to figure out what had happened as she sat up and looked down in shock ‘uh oh..’ she thought about trying to hide it somehow afraid he would be upset about it. She had never wet the bed until now and felt childish having done it.