LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AD for Freedom (private for ishigreensa)

SayuriKitty

She gave a nod as she stood up and walked over to him finding it odd about having her hands and mouth wiped clean for her but didn’t argue it. She did however felt the cold dampness in her panties as it was to late to hide it, her face went red as she tried to figure out how she had wet her self while sitting there.

she squirmed a bit “bath now?” She asked hesitantly trying to find a quick excuse to leave before he noticed she was indeed wet pantsed 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy started to wipe her mouth and her hands, and while she was trying to think of a way to get out there, he patted the back of her skirt.

"What is this, Sayuri?" he asked in a stern voice.  "Did something happen, young lady?"

He turned her to look directly into her eyes.

"Now, I am not going to spank a ten year old that has wet because she's really nervous, but I want you to be honest with me about it.  You're wet, aren't you?  Did you get a little scared and not notice you were peeing?" he asked her a little less stern at the end.

Sayuri flinched as she felt him notice the wetness as she looked away nervously “I... I didn’t mean to... I didn’t notice it happened I’m sorry” she blurted out afraid of the threat of getting spanked as she easily admitted to it all “yes I guess I was nervous and I didn’t notice I was peeing..” she mumbled as she heard him becoming less stern at the end as she sighed in relief 

He pulled her closer to him, and from under her skirt, pulled her up onto his lap his hands directly on her wet panties.

"Well, baby, I can understand you being nervous.  But i want you to tell me the truth right now, if there is any truth to tell....  Do you sometimes pee in your pants in the day time or wet the bed often at night, honey?  If you do, and you tell me the truth, I won't punish you.  But if you lie to me and I find you are wetting all the time, then I may have to figure out if you were lying, and I will punish you if I find you are lying to me, sweetie."

He then lifted her down from his lap and stood up.

Then he picked her up, and carried her towards the bathroom as if she was a very young child.

Sayuri squirmed as she was pulled onto his lap as she sat there listening with a confused and worried look "what... n-no ive never done this before... maybe its just the stress" she pleaded as she wasnt about to confess to doing something she had never done until now. Her cheeks were red as she was talked to like a child which had her feeling like one now. She was soon lifted up off his lap before finding her self picked up and carried to the bathroom "ack... I can walk.. really" she protested as she squirmed and fussed like a young child would. 

"I know you can walk, baby," he said to her quietly.  "But you are really embarrased and upset about peeing your pants, aren't you?  I mean, normally a girl your age is.  I'm doing this to help you not be so scared, sweetie.  You must be thinking a hundred things, all negative, but I'm not going to spank you just because you pee your pants.  I'm not going to put you in diapers over one day time accident, and if you do wet the bed often, then I'm still not going to force you to wear diapers in the day unless you really need them.  Then it won't be to humiliate or scare you, but to help you, baby."

He put her down by the tub.

"If you do wet, you need to know I will never be upset about a ten year old wetting her pants or whatever.  I do need to clean you up to make sure you are clean, but again, that's to keep you healthy and to look after you, not to punish you, child.  I know how embarrassed you must feel to wet your pants at your age....  I would never say you did it on purpose, sweetie, not unless you gave me reason to think you did."

He then started to try to remove her wet clothing.

"Even if you did make me think you peed on purpose, as a ten year old, I'd know there had to be a very good reason, and so a very big problem, and so instead of being mad at you for it, I'd try to help you figure out why you wanted to do something like that, and if there was anyway I could help you not want to do it again, I would do what I could, sweetie."

He eventually got her into the bath.

"You can start washing yourself," he told her.  "You are a big girl, but I want to check over and clean certain places before you get out to make sure you are clean and don't get sick.  When a little girl has wet her pants, it's important she cleans certain places on her body good, or has someone help her do it, so she doesn't get sick."

He then left the room to let her have a couple of minutes alone--in his mind, to play.

She held onto him hearing his words as she knew that there was no point in arguing it, fearing she would be in trouble if she tried to claim she was an adult at this point. "yes... just...nervous... I'm sure it will stop..." she choked out through her face went bright red when he mentioned diapers "what...diapers will never be needed... remember I'm ten... not a baby, I can control my self" she blurts out a little as she felt her clothing stripped off as she was set down into the tub. She sat there in the water looking a little confused and even more so worried as she couldn't believe his words. "Okay..." she spoke softly as she started to wash her self in the water as she peeks over noticing he left the room for the moment. A small sigh escaped her lips as she was trying to figure out what to do. She felt little the way he spoke and treated her but she mentally knew she was nineteen, yet she couldn't explain the accidents and grew worried that they would keep happening. 

Randy eventually came back in to the bathroom, and he smiled over at his little girl.

"Are you ready to get clean?" he asked her.  "We can't leave our little girl dirty for too long or she might get sick."

He walked over and started to soap up a wash cloth for her.

"You are a good girl, aren't you?" he asked her.  "Good girls obey those in charge of them so they can be healthy and safe."

He then helped her stand up so he could start washing her back and then her chest and stomach first.

"We safe the back and privates for last when we wash," he explained to her as though she might be just learning how to wash herself, maybe a four or five year old... at best.  "...Especially when a little girl has an accident, we need to pay attention to what we wash first and what we wash last, baby."

She looked up when he came back into the bathroom "I can do it..." she gasps as she saw him walk over and soap up a cloth for her. "yes im.. a good girl" she smiled a little as she was helped up to stand as she felt her body being washed. Her cheeks redden as she looks down a bit hearing him explain the bathing "okay..." she whispers softly as she was completely shy about being given a bath like a child. She sort of just squirmed a bit as she stood there while trying to focus on the tub quietly. 

Jim smiled at her suddenly quiet permissive behavior, and washed her completely before rinsing her off and then he helped her sit back into the tub.

"Do you want to play a little longer in the water?" he asked her.  "If you do, come and get me to dry you off when you are ready, and I'll go get your bed ready.  If I remember, I still need to make it comfortable and dry for my little one."

He smiled and waited for her answer.

Sayuri looked a little puzzled at the offer to play in the water but it did mean a quiet moment "okay i will... play a little more" she offers as she sat there in the tub enjoying the warm water as she nods a bit remembering her wet bed as she looks down shyly "yes a dry... bed" she repeated feeling a little ashamed. 

Randy saw her look down, and he squatted down next to her for a minute.

"Honey, a lot of kids wet the bed at ten years old.  Some, even as old as 14 or even 15 years old.  It's not anything to feel so badly about, sweetie."

He then stood up and walked out to give her some time.

He first made sure her bed was clean and dry, and then he cleaned up the kitchen while he waited for her to come and get him.

Sayuri gave a shy nod “I know.. “ she smiled and watched him leave as she soaked for a few minutes more before pulling the plug to drain the tub as she stood up. Her adult habits kicking in as she looked around the bathroom for a towel and wrapped up in it. She opened the bathroom door and walked off remberjng she had to let him know. She approached him in he kitchen “I’m ready..” she smiled shyly as she stood there

Randy saw her come in, and she told him she was finished.

He smiled and walked over to put an arm around her shoulder.

"All nice and clean now," he told her.  "Let's go dry you off and get some clothes on you, baby.  Then you can watch TV for a little while before I put you back to bed, okay?"

He took her by the shoulder and walked along side her up to the room she'd be sleeping in.  There were Lady Bug sheets on her bed this time.

He pulled her closer to him and started to dry her off.

Sayrui tensed at first but soon relaxed at the arm around her as she found it comforting. “Tv... okay that sounds fun” she smiled a little though she wasn’t even sure what time it was as she had been so distracted by dinner and a bath. She followed him to the bedroom as she stood there seeing a new set of sheets on the bed. Squirming as she was pulled closer and dried off “thank you..” she mumbled shyly as she wondered about pajamas sense she had wet the ones she wore earlier. 

Randy got her to the dresser, and then he pulled out a pull up to put on her, the pull up being well big enough for her because it was for big kids that still wet the bed.

"Here we are, honey," he said holding out the would be panties for her to step into trying not to let her see exactly what they were until they were up on her hips.  He was hoping by dressing her quickly, she wouldn't realize it until she was dressed and might then just be glad to be dressed.

He then got her a long shirt that would just cover the pull up thing with My Little Pony on it, and pulled it down over her so she was covered.

"Ready to go watch a little TV?" he asked her.

It was getting closer to about 10 by then.

Sayrui wasn’t paying full attention as she stepped into the pull up easily feelingnit pulled up over her hips. It wasn’t until the shirt came next that she felt her panties and they seemed different “what’s this?” She asked as she felt the outside of the pull up looking concerned as she looked down noticing the my little pony print on her shirt. Her cheeks redden as she felt rather llittle the way she was dressed. Her gaze went back to Randy “noo.. I want big girl panties!” She blurted out shyly with a hint of protest ignoring the question about watching TV now.

Randy smiled.

"You'll get some big girl panties in the morning," he promised her.  "But you wet the bed the last time you slept, so I just want to take a precaution in case you wet in your sleep again, honey."

He rubbed her shoulder.

"Come on, let's go see if I can find something on TV that you might like and relax to."

He reached out to her intending to pick her up and carry her.

Sayuri looked a little teary eyed at him “but..” she looks down knowing he was right about her wetting the bed. She slowly nods her head “Okay.. a movie?” She asked excitedly as she tried to relax and cheer up. Feeling her self getting picked up by him as she held onto him and hides her face by his shoulder

"A movie," he agreed.  "Do you have one in mind you want to see?  I can see if I have that one or not, or if it's playing on HBO or Pay Per View or something."

He didn't have the new fangled channels that are always advertising because he didn't trrust them.  He didn't want to fight charges with someone on a phone line that had an office clear across the country, so he just used regular cable for the most part.

"I have Disney Channel, too.  They sometimes have good shows or movies on for young people."

Sayuri wiggles as she sat on the couch trying to still get used to her pull up as she ponders over the options. Her cheeks went pink as she didn’t want to admit it but she had always watched cartoons even as she got older “I.. uh Disney channel is fine..” she smiled a little unaware the tv would be in English and pretty much impossible for her to understand.

Randy smiled and nodded.

"Well, I guess Disney it is, then."

Currently, they just caught an episode of Miraculous: Lady Bug and Chat Noir.

"This looks like a child's program," he said sitting down and stretching out with her.  "This is a very good way to get used to hearing some English."

Sayuri focused in on the TV noticing the Episode of Miraculous but she had no idea really what was being said as she just focused on the colorful pictures and sounds. She looks to Randy quietly "I wish I could understand them" she mutters as she snuggled up close to him while watching the TV show.

"You will, eventually.  Just watch it again and again when it comes on, and slowly, it will start making sense."

He patted her on the back as she settled in.

"I'm afraid they don't offer any channels in Japanese here."

He pulled her into his lap and started to sway her a little, in a slow would be rocking motion to sooth her.