LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher assistant baby boy ( private )

Hya123

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ yes he is “ Cody said. Cody watched as  as Tim stomped his foot. He just picked him up went over to the diaper bag grabbed something then sat in chair cradling Tim. He took out a pacifier then showed it to Tim. “ this is going to stay in your mouth until your ready to listen “ Cody said placing pacifier in his mouth and keeping it there. 

Cody rocked Tim for a few more minutes then brought him over to Sam so he could set up for his class. 

Sam cradled Tim and rocked him slowly. He liked being Tim big brother basically and smiled down at Tim. 

Tim took a deep breath “but I’m not a little baby I’m a big boy grown up and you can’t hold me cause you’re a little kid so you can’t” Tim protested even though part of him wanted Sam to keep rocking him

“ I can if you bring bad. Now  how about we play alittle before your daddy comes over and puts you down for a nap “ Sam said. Sam set Tim down then and grabbed some blocks and placed them in front of Tim. 

“ you were never my teacher. You are just a baby. Now play “ Sam said finishing stacking blocks  

Cody came over why the class was busy doing work to check on Tim. “ hey baby! Are you having fun “ Cody asked.

Sam looked at tim then Cody. “ baby here keeps saying that he was a teacher is that right “ damasked Cody. 

Cody frowned. “ that is not right at all baby is a baby nothing more and he prices he is a baby by fibbing and telling stories. Next time you fib or lie baby you will have corner time. Do you want that “ Cody said not happy at. 

Cody was surprised. He looked at Tim and decided on what to do. “ I think someone needs to have a nap for being so cranky. “ Cody picked up Tim and placed the pacifier in his mouth attached with a strap then went over and laid him in the play pen. “ now take a nap. Or I can make your punishment worse” 

Cody went back to teaching and told Sam to sit down and do some work until the baby woke up. After sometime it was lunch Cody went over to Tim. “ Tim baby wake up Sam wants to take you to the cafeteria.”