LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher assistant baby boy ( private )

Hya123

Cody was happy today would be his first day as a teacher assistant. Cody was a very good looking man he was almost 6 ft tall and had light chestnut hair. Cody has just finished his last year in college he wanted to become a teacher because he loved helping kids learn. So this would be like teaching. 

Cody went to the school buildings and walk in to the classroom. When he got there he saw the cutest little boy dressed up in suit at the teacher desk. “ I’m sorry honey I think you have the wrong class and grade this for fifth graders. “ Cody said thinking this boy was at least in first grade. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Richmond looked up and blinked at the tall young man who entered his classroom. He stood even wearing the 4 inch lifts he wore to school he was an unimpressive 4 and 1/2 feet tall. He was shorter then almost all of his students that’s why he wore the lifts. 

Be blushed “no, no I’m  the teacher” he sounded momentarily annoyed then shook it off this happened all the time “he stuck out his hand I’m mr Richmond, Tim and who are you? 

Cody felt bad that he thought the teacher was kid but not that bad because he looked like one. “ are you sure “ Cody said then shook his hand to Tim. 

“ nice to meet you. I’m Cody your teacher assigant .” Cody said 

Tim couldn’t help but blush as he put is small pudgy child like hand in Cody’s large manly one “of course I’m sure anyway nice to meet you, you basic role will be to handle discipline in the room and take o er lessons for short periods of time while I’m prepping”  

Cody nodded his head. He knew way this teacher could handle the class he just waited to see how the day would go then figure out what to do. “ okay sounds good” Cody said sitting back. He waited for class to start and when it did it didn’t go so well. 

The fifth grade started to file in. Due to the o thier height advantage none of the, payed Tim any attention . He had to scream to get them to quiet down, even  then he only got about half to listen. Throughout the day he sent many kids to the principal. The classroom was chaotic and loud no matter what the little. Man did.

Cody watched as Tim tried to get the class under control. He couldn’t belie it at all. The kids didn’t listen to Tim at all. After lunch Cody decided to take over.  “ Tim buddy why don’t you go sit at. That desk and I will takeover “ Cody said. Cody barely raised his voice and all the kids listened. 

Frustrated Tim was eager to see how Cody might do, he went to the teachers desk and sat while Cody taught, he was in aww of how the kids just listened and how Cody seemed to command attention. There were no problems at all for the rest of the day

By the end of day the kids learned more than had in awhile. When all kids left Cody went over to Tim. “ we need to talk. You can’t run this class I’m taking over and you will be my little helper. We can dicuss more over dinner my treat “ Cody said. He didn’t even call Tim a teacher assistant because he wasn’t one.

Tim was angry, “that’s not how this works, I’m the teacher and I have rights, and a contract, you can’t just come in here and change everything...but you did a really good job and I do think I could learn from you. I mean you know it’s not easy for me. Dinner would be good, can you drive, I don’t drive I take the bus to work

Cody decided to discuss the issue over dinner. “ okay I think you already broke most of that contract. And okay let’s go “ Cody said he took Tim hand and walked out to his car he opened the back door. 

“ I would feel better if you sa5 in the back seat. Just safety and I like to be safe “ Cody said to tim.

“ well you kind of have to because my passenger seat belt is broken I really need to get it fixed. And I don’t think your over the height limit. Come on I’ll let you pick where we go “ Cody said. He did not feel comfortable leaving Tim alone he was to small and fragile in coy opinion.

“Yea I know I realized that now “ Cody said he nodded and got in the car he waited for Tim to buckle up then drove to an apple bees he knew they had chicken finger. When they got there Cody got out helped Tim and walked to the restaurant and went up to the host. “ one adult and one child “ Cody said

the host smiled and looked at Tim. “ okay follow me “ she sat them at a table and handed Tim a kids menu. 

Tim looked afrounted, this kind of thing happened all the time “hey what was that about, that’s not cool, just becould I’m small does not mean I’m a kid. Well I guess I can’t get a beer now Tim complained” in truth he didn’t eat that much so the kids menu wasn’t a bad idea

“ I just figured you wouldn’t eat that much so a kid meal would be fine. And you definitely not have a beer” Cody said that sounded ridiculous to him. He had to figure out a way to get Tim to trust him more. “ so about class today does that happen all the time “ Cody asked.

“ can I get steak and potatoes with a coke as well “ Cody told the waiters then he whispered in her ear so Tim didn’t hear he told her. Cody told her to add water pills to Tim drink. 

“ well I’m taking over the class and your just going to be my helper. The kids need structure your just to small to give it to them” Cody said.

“ don’t worry about the kids and parents I will have principal take care of that and I don’t know depending if you can handle it. Your job would be to help pass out papers and erase the broad “ Cody said the waited cane over with drinks. Cody drank his and watched as fin drank his. 

Cody knew exactly why tim had to use the bathroom so suddenly. “ I will after are meal. And next time don’t get up like that it’s kind of rude you could have held it “ Cody said the waitress came back with food and refilled Tim cup adding another pill to it. 

“ you just went sit down and finish your food. I will take you after we finish eating “ Cody said in strict voice.  He waited for Tim to sit down and eat. “ if you are an adult you could hold it while we finish”