LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher assistant baby boy ( private )

Hya123

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class needed shortly after brad left saying goodbye to Tim. Cody decided before they left this would be the person time to talk about everything. “ Tim I know your not happy about this new arrangement but it’s for the best. You can’t take care of yourself and have accidents. Plus your just to small to get along. So for now on I’m taking care of everything for you and in return your going to be my good little boy “ Cody said hoping he was making it clear. He wasn’t giving Tim much of a choice/

Cody decided to take a different approache. “ well what are you going to do with no job and no where to live. You have no other choice than to come with me. Now we need to do some shopping for you and get some dinner so let’s go “ Cody said.

Cody picked up the little boy. “ that is fine we will figure something to do about you little feet “ Cody said he brought Tim to the car and buckled him in driving to the nearest target. Cody carries Tim in the store. “Would you like to walk or ride in the cart “ Cody asked him.

“ not an option since you can’t choose I will. “ Cody said and with that Cody our Tim in the cart. He went to the clothing aisle first. He went straight to the outfits with characters on them. He put Elmo sponge bob , paw patrol outfits in the cart and some plain shorts and T-shirt. Then he put some little kiddie underwear in there and some sleepers as well. Then Cody saw some crocs thinking those would work for shoes. “ how about a pair crocs baby they will fit your feet perfect.”

“Who else would wear them. This what you will be wearing for awhile. Well just at school “ Cody said. Cody just put the crocs in the car. “ the crocs are for special occasions. “   Cody pushes to the toddler potty. “ I think we should get one for home and school “ Cody said putting two in the cart. He put sippy cups and bibs as well. Then he went to the toy section. “ pick a couple toys so you not bored at school” 

“ please calm down and we will discuss the potty. It’s just so you don’t have to disturb the class and brad could just help you go. “. Cody said he put a few toys in the car and a baby activity mat so Tim wouldn’t be bored he also grabbed a play pen for work also.

“ don’t worry I figured that out. You mostly going to be goin in front of brad and myself or maybe someone else. Brad love helping I think it’s so cute “ Cody said going across the aisle picking up a few more things. 

“ i only lied to spare you but don’t worry I emailed the parents and told them and they told the kids. And your not his teacher or a grown up. “ Cody said he pushed the cart to check out. He doubled check making sure he didn’t forget anything then realized he needed a toddler bed. He quickly told the worker and it would be delivered later 

Cody stopped the cart and let Tim have his little tantrum. “ see your acting just like a baby. if you were older you wouldn’t be doing that. Now I think your even littler than I thought “ Cody said. Cody continue out the store. 

Tim continued his tantrum pounding his little fish’s and kicking his feet “I’m not little orva baby, I’m not I’m not” he wailed “the heal of his foot made contact with the cart and he shreaked “owwwww owwww owwie owwie waaaa” Tim was full out crying now 

Cody was about to say something when Tim hurt himself. “ baby I was going to yell at you. But as you can see you learned from your tantrum. Now let me check your foot “ Cody said. Cody looked at the little boys foot. He was fine just alittle bruise. 

“ it’s okay baby only a little ouchi. I will kiss it to feel better “