LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher assistant baby boy ( private )

Hya123

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody was not happy about how the little boy went to the desk. “ I think you need to watch your attitude or you can find yourself in timeout. “ Cody said scolding the little bit.

” Would anyone in the class like to help little Tim over there color. He’s having trouble “ Cody asked the class. 

Another boy raised his hand  who’s name was Brad. “ I will help” brad said. 

Cody smiled  brad was much bigger then tim Andy looked perfect for the job. “ okay go over and help him color and maybe teach him his colors “ Cody said.

brad went over and kneeled next to Tim. “ what do you want to color. A train or truck “ brad asked. 

Brad smiled and clapped. “ that’s such a good job now why don’t you color your train green “ brad said putting the crayon in tim hand. 

Cody walked over to see how things were going. “ is Timmy behaving “ Cody asked.

” Yes he is he being such a good boy “ brad said happily. 

Cody wasn’t to sure the little boy was okay. “ okay before we leave today I will have brad take you. I know sometimes you have trouble “ Cody said going back to the class. 

Brad was happily coloring and looked at Tim. “ it’s okay to have potty accidents “ brad said. 

Tim took a deep breath to steady himself and stood up. He quietly marched up to to Cody and tugged on his shirt to get his attention. Once he had it he said “look I need to use the bathroom but you have to let me go on my own. I’m not actually a little I have hair and stuff and well it’s awkward. I can go my own self I promise...”

Cody felt a tug on his shirt and knew it was Tim. He looked down and listened. “ sorry you are to small to go on your own you can have brad take you or hold it for another 45 minutes when class ends “ Cody said noting to remove the little boy hair later. 

Tim looked confused he really had to go. He knew he should be mad but he just felt small “but I do t k ow, can I even walk in the hall in just socks, the potty,,, I mean bathroom is all yucky and well I can go in the stall and shut the door right?