LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher assistant baby boy ( private )

Hya123

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody went over and wiped Tim then helped put his undies back on. “ you can just leave your other clothes off it’s warm now back to bed “ Cody said leading Tim back to his bedroom. 

“ it’s very late baby boy.” Cody said he was just going to leave Tim but he was so happy when Tim asked to tuck him in. Cody went over tucked him in then kissed his head. “ night my baby boy “ 

Cody got up in the morning got dressed then packed a bag for Tim for school some coloring books and toys. He also put the play pen and the potty in the car then went to wake Tim up. Cody walked to his room and rubbed his back. “ Tim baby time to wake up. “ Cody cooed softly. 

“ this is what your wearing you would look silly in big boy clothes. Now let’s get dressed “ Cody said he lifted time up stripped him and put him new undies the shirt and overalls. 

Cody made breakfast and cut up then tied a bib around Tim neck and gave him his food so he wouldn’t spill it. He then poured him some milk in a sippy cup. Cody day down and drank some his coffee. “ I think today you will be with a Sam most of the day while I teach. He can play toys with  you”

“Sam parents thought it would be a good idea since there having new baby for him to practice being a big brother. And silly me I forgot your fork “ Cody said getting up and giving Tim his fork. He didn’t get Tim a knife as his waffles were already cut up.

Cory came over Tom wipes him off and took the bib off then carried him out tot the car. He buckled Tim in his car seat and started  to school. Cody got out the car and set Tim on the ground and tabbed this he play pen box and train him potty and started in the building. Cody set the box down and looked at Tim. “ you sit here while I set up your play pen. “ Cody said sitting Tim in a chair.

“ its just so you can sit and play and not disturb the class. You will be okay baby and Sam will be playing with you “ Cody said. Cody set the playpen up and put a desk with coloring supplies then set up the potty.  He went over and grabbed Tim and say him in the play pen. “ okay baby you sit and play while we wait for Sam “ 

Cody set Tim down in the play own. “ it’s not silly it’s for your safety “ Cody said. 

Sam  walked in with his back pick he set it down and went over to Tim. “ hi baby Timmy I’m happy I get to hang out with you today  “ Sam said