LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher assistant baby boy ( private )

Hya123

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody looked down at Tim and drowned. “ okay let’s get going and get you changed “ Cody said. Cody picked up Tim and carried him to the bathroom. “ I think we should just take your pants off and you can wear my shirt I have two on “ Cody said. Cody took off his shirt. Then pulled the down Tim pants he grabbed some wipes and tried wiping Tim. 

Cody still didn’t feel like he should leave Tim. “ how about this you can come to my house since it’s late and shower. Then we can go to yours in the morning. I have an extra bedroom “ Cody said. Cody smoked the little boy looked so cute in his shirt.

“ don’t worry I’m pretty sure my nephew has clothes at my house that will fit “ Cody said. He picked up the little boy and carried him out the restaurant after he paid. He buckled him in drove to his house. 

Cody got to his small town house. When  they got their Cody picked up Tim and carried him inseide he went straight to the bathroom and took off  Tim clothes  and started to run the bath. “ I’m just going to help since you are so tired. I will let wash while I get the clothes” Cody said to him. 

Cody decides just to let Tim and turned on the shower and went to see what his nephew had. He found spider man pajama and underwear. Cody nephew was diver year old the clothes would fit Tim perfectly. He went to the bathroom and laid them on toilet and waited for Tim to get out. 

Cody walked up to the guest room and helped Tim get in to the bed. “ goodnight if you need anything just come get me “ Cody said to Tim Turing off the light. 

Cody went downstairs and decided Tim couldn’t live on his own or anything like that so Cody needed to take care of him. He called Tim landlord and broke the lease saying he would send someone to get his stuff tomorrow. He also  told the principal he would be taking over and Tim would be apart of the class for now. 

Cody watched as the little boy did such a childish action. “ your not acting like a grown up right now you are acting like a little kid. The clothes will be just fine now let’s get dressed “ Cody said he walked to dressed and pulled out a pair blue shorts and a blue top with stars on it. “ see it’s not that bad now get dressed so we eat breakfast” 

Tim looked horrified, he looked down at his current outfit then then practically fell over himself putting on the new clothes “but I really can’t wear these though I’ll get in trouble with the principal, there a zip code and everything. He put on the shorts and shirt and groaned he worked so hard to now get looked at like a child.  “I still don’t think you understand how expensive those shoes were and you didn’t even leave me socks”