LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jackie frowned.

"I'm sorry, but you have to wait for Brenda and the others.  If I take you to the potty by myself, they'll be mad at me because you are supposed to be Brenda's little sister."

She sighed thinking that Misato didn't understand, and she tried to drag her to go find the big kids.

Brenda was now at her locker, waiting for Jackie to bring Misato to her so she could kiss her head and send her off home.  She didn't know her little one needed the bathroom since she just went at lunch time, and it was only about two hours since then.

"But potty" Misato whined as she looked around trying to find a bathroom. She was still doing a little potty dance as she was forced to follow her new friend. It was becoming harder for her to hold it as they continued walking. Misato hoped they could reach Brenda quickly so she could go potty before she had another accident.

Brenda smiled as she saw her little sister being taken by her little friend, Jackie, to come and meet her.

She motioned for Misato to come over to her and wanted her give a hug.

Of course, the word potty was not a word that was taught in regular Japan's English lessons, so she must have accidentally said that word in Japanese, so that Jackie didn't really even catch on to what she was saying, not to say she wouldn't have ignored her anyway even if she knew what she wanted.  

Brenda came up on the young girl and saw her doing the potty dance.

"You need to use the bathroom, don't you?"

In Japan, the first thinking of a bath room, is a place where you take a bath, and so that would also be a little confusing for the girl as they called the little rooms with toilets in the home, and school restrooms, just the toilets in Japanese.  Since English was not her strong suit, she still had not had the term bathroom properly explained to her, and what's more, where she came from in Thailand, they had a similar idea, so she really had no idea why they wanted to take her to a bathing room rather than a toilet at the way she was doing her potty dance.  Surely, they would know she had to pee, right?

Misato shook her head no and told Brenda "Need toilet" She gasped as her bladder had enough and quickly let go into the diaper. Within seconds it had flooded the baby diaper but thankfully hadn't leaked this time. Misato looked down at the ground embarrassed to already have had three accidents at school.

Brenda smiled and reached for her hand when she said she needed the toilet, but then she saw the look towards the floor, and knew that her little baby sister had just stood there peeing her pants.

"Well, it looks like you didn't make it," she told her.  "We can probably get you a clean diaper in the Special Ed room again."

She reached out a hand.

"Let's go, baby."

Brenda waved her friends on.

"You two have to catch a bus don't you?"

Then she took her little sister by the hand to take her to get changed.

"I hope you don't ride a bus.  If you do, you will have to wait to get changed until you get home."

She started to take Misato to the office to make sure she wasn't supposed to get on a bus.

Misato blushed as she followed Brenda to the office. She was supposed to take the bus home unless she was staying after school for a club or had detention. Her diaper change would have to wait unless her friend could drive her home. Misato lifted her arms up hoping Brenda would carry her to the bus.

Once they found out what bus Misato was supposed to catch, Brenda shook her head.  She was still quite too young to have a driver's licence, and she had not set up for her mom or older sister to pick her up, so she had to let Misato go home in a wet diaper.  She just hoped that her host family would understand.

Brenda reached for Misato's hand to walk her to the bus.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Brenda told Misato.  "And don't worry about diapers.  I'll make sure we get some that fit you when you come tomorrow so your day will be a little better tomorrow."

Misato was expecting a diaper change so was a little disappointed when Brenda instead took her to the bus without getting her a fresh diaper. She squirmed the whole way as the wet diaper got all around her butt. When the bus stopped at her stop she hesitated in getting off not sure what her American parents would think. Misato looked over at Brenda hoping she would come with her as she got off the bus and headed home.

Brenda smiled over at her and whispered.

"See you at school, sweetie.  Try not to squeeze your legs together too much or you'll leak."

She then let her little girl leave with her sister.

Rebecca looked over at Brenda quizzically and then back at Misato.

Rebecca took her little house guest by the hand, though she was only about a year older than her in reality, she stood at least six inches taller than the little Asian girl.

Rebecca had red-orange hair, a few freckles in her face, and piercing green eyes.  Her eyes looked scary to most little kids when she gave a serious look like she was looking at Misato with as they got off of the bus.

"What did she mean by leak?" she asked her little house guest.

Thinking that Misato wouldn't even understand, she just pushed against Misato's bottom hard, causing some of the liquid to flow down her legs and through the diaper wetting her skirt she had on, and getting Rebecca's hand wet.

"You're wearing a diaper!" Rebecca chastised her.  "And you've peed in it.  I can't believe this!  I'm living with a teenaged baby!"

She grabbed Misato's hand and started to march her home to tell her mom about the little girl peeing her pants.  She had heard some rumors that a foreign girl had peed earlier in the day, too, but she had hoped it wasn't Misato that they were talking about at the time.  There were other foreign girls at the school, so she put it out of her mind at the time.

Misato gasped in shock as Rebecca without warning pushed against her diaper causing it to leak. "Meanie. Stop" She told her sister as she could tell by her tone she was being made fun of. When they got inside she tried to head to the bathroom but instead found herself being dragged somewhere. It didn't take long for Misato to figure out Rebecca was taking her to the nursery where Kelly was likely taking care of Molly.

Kelly Snye was a forty year old woman with short blonde curly hair, green eyes, and a bit of a short temper when pushed too far. She was currently in the nursery trying her best yet again to convince Molly to give the training potty a shot. Despite being colorful and playing a song when used her baby daughter had yet to sit on it even once. Kelly sighed as she wondered again what it would take to get Molly to try potty training.

Molly Snye was the youngest family member at only three and a half and had short blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and a stubbornness to match anyone. She looked at the training potty her mom was begging her to try before going over to her changing table. As far as she was concerned some weird monster lived in the strange device while luring in children with it's music. Molly's fears weren't helped by the fact that every single one of her family members refused to use it and prove its safety.

When Rebecca came into the nursery with Misato Kelly was surprised to see her in a soaking wet diaper. "Oh come on. Don't tell me I have to potty train you as well" She told the foreign student as she let her frustration get the better of her. "Look we matching" Molly told Misato as she proudly showed off her own wet Minnie Mouse diaper. She was glad to have a friend in diapers like her and wondered if she would be staying in them.

Rebecca frowned at her mom, and put her hands on her hips.

"Misato decided to pee her pants at least twice now, which is why she is in a diaper in the first place, and now it's all wet," she told her mother.  "I think she was going to try to go change it, but I stopped her and made her come and see you so you would know what happened at school.  I heard the first time, she peed her pants in class.  And of course, she peed again.  She must have peed on the bus, like not even going to the bathroom before getting on the bus like a responsible sixth grader.  If you asked me...."

She became quiet afraid she might have gone too far and thought her mom might not have appreciated her opinion, which was that Misato acted more like the three year old sister she had, and that she should wear a diaper for the rest of the week until she proves that she doesn't need them.

Misato looked over at her little sister.

"No, Molly.  You are not the same.  You are a little girl, and you are having a difficult time potty training, but Misato should have learned to use the potty a long time ago, shouldn't she?  She's acting younger than you, because she knows better and she's doing it on purpose."

Then Rebecca looked back at her mom, hoping her mom didn't get mad at her for telling Molly that it was bad for Misato to pee her pants like that.  She thought it was.

Samantha was on her way home, and had yet another eight minutes or so of walking to get to the front door.

"No me fault ! Big school ! Help need find toilet !" Misato told Kelly doing her best to convey her side of the story. She blushed as she realized that the three year old was right with the only difference being the size of the diapers. Hopefully the mom would understand and let her get out of the wet diaper. Misato would be beyond humiliated if she had to wear diapers around the house despite knowing where the bathroom was.

Kelly thought about what Rebecca was saying but decided to let Misato off with a warning this time. "Alright missy I want you to work harder at going potty at school instead of using a diaper because if this keeps up the rest of the week you'll be diapered all the time at school" She told the girl making sure to speak slowly so she had a better chance of understanding her. If the girl continued to come home in wet diapers or stinky diapers she would quickly find herself wearing new undergarments not just at school but home too. "Go help Misato get changed please Rebecca" Kelly told Rebecca but neglected to mention what exactly she could put Misato in since the panties from earlier were missing.

Molly didn't understand what Rebecca was saying still thinking she had a new playmate in diapers like her. She hoped the girl would get a fresh diaper soon so they could play for a bit.

Rebecca took Misato into Samantha's room.

"You want to act like a little kid, then you should wear little kid clothes and sleep with little kids.  You were supposed to sleep in my room in the extra bed, but I don't want you in my room stinking it up if you wet the bed."

Rebecca found a pair of Samantha's panties, which were cute cartoon-y panties.  They weren't the toddler training type which Rebecca would have gladly put on her if they had any, but her youngest sister still in diapers, and Samantha already potty trained, they wouldn't have any now, would they?

She then pulled her exchange student 'friend' over by the front of her skirt and started to pull her skirt down.

"This is wet, too," she told her.  "You were sitting on it on the bus."

ACtually, it was because she pushed against the diaper, that the skirt got wet, but she chose to ignore that fact and knew that Misato didn't know enough English to tell on her or fight about it.

"So, off comes your skirt.  You can just wear panties until mom tells me where she put your clothes."

Rebecca undid the girl's skirt and pulled it down to reveal the sagging wet diaper.

"I'll let you wear my little sister's panties, but you better not wet them or Samantha is going to hate you."

She undid the diaper and then looked the girl in the eye as the diaper dropped to the floor.

"Wet pants, bad girl," she said hoping Misato understood.

Misato looked down in shame and guilt as Rebecca helped her into a pair of Samantha's panties. When the girl said something about wetting the bed she quickly tried to defend herself "No bed wet ! Me big girl !" She decided she was going to play with Molly until dinner was ready. At least Molly wouldn't make fun of Misato if she was put back in diapers.

Kelly was in the kitchen looking over the food and thinking about what to make for dinner. She hoped it wouldn't be too much trouble for her oldest daughter to look after two kids.

Molly was in the living room playing with a doll while waiting for Misato to return. She had just gotten a fresh diaper while her new sister was being changed.

Rebecca looked her in the eye for a moment and then shook her head.

"You better not be telling the truth about not wetting the bed when you sit there and peed your pants all day today.  You peed yourself at least twice today, and if I had to guess, I would think you didn't use the toilet at all all day."

She frowned, but pulled out a pair of Samantha's FAVORITE purple corduroy pants, and pulled them up on the big baby.

"Now, we are going to go down to the living room, and you are going to play with Molly.  Little girls play together," Rebecca told her.  "And I'm going to have to tell Samantha why you had to put on some of her clothes.  Meanwhile, I'm going to go through your stuff and see what is stained and what is wet, and wash it for you."

She then got the pants on the big baby and they fit her almost as though they were bought just for her.  Misato and Samantha seemed to wear the exact same size!

Samantha came in while the two older ones were upstairs, and she walked over to where Molly was waiting to play.

"How was your day?" Samantha asked her.

Misato stayed silent as Rebecca accused her of actually wetting the bed. She was glad that her clothes were clean but most were in the washer. When the pants were put on her she recognized them as Samantha's pants. The fact that she could fit into clothes made for someone not yet out of elementary school made her blush as she followed Rebecca to the living room.

Molly stopped playing when Samantha came in and began babbling away. Although a bit wasn't clear she was clearly trying to tell her about still avoiding the training potty and seeing Misato in a diaper just like hers. After she finished she offered one of her dolls to her sister hoping she would play with her. Molly looked up at Samantha unaware Misato had just come back.

Ten year old Samantha who had golden blond hair with just a tint of red that would show up when she showered or when the light hit it just right sat near her little sister, and she smiled when the little one babbled on about the training potty and about diapers.  She had not quite understood that she was trying to say Misato was wearing a diaper because that just didn't make sense to her.  No sixth grader would be wearing a diaper!

The fourth grader looked up as Rebecca came into the living room, and so while Molly was still holding her doll out to Samantha, Samantha was distracted by the fact that Misato had on one of her favorite pairs of pants.

"What are you wearing?" Samantha demanded of Misato.

"Samantha, calm down a minute.  I need to talk to you about that.  I know those are your favorite pants, but I had to change Misato.  Can we talk over there in the corner away from those two, please?"

Samantha glared at Misato for a minute and then at Rebecca.

"I guess," Samantha sighed.  

Rebecca smiled and she bent down to Molly.

"Play with your new friend, Misato, okay?  And do me a favor?  Tell me if Misato pees her pants or even if she acts funny like she has to pee, okay?"

Then Rebecca took Samantha by the arm and led her to a corner of the room where she could still see the babies, but so she could talk to Samantha.

"Misato peed her pants at school today, not once, but at least twice!  She had to wear a diaper home, and that diaper was wet when we got here, so I had to go through her clothes and put them in the washer because she's probably hiding other wet clothes.  I didn't have anything else to put on her."

"But my favorite pants?  What if she pees in those?"

"She better not, or I think mommy will definitely put her in a diaper.  Mom thinks maybe school was just too stressful on her or something, so she's giving her just one chance to prove she's a big girl.  If she so much as leaks in the panties she's wearing, you tell us because she's wearing your panties, too.  If she pees or even leaks a little bit, I'm going to ask mom if she can wear diapers."

Samantha frowned.

"She better not pee my pants.  Those are my favorite ones!"

Samantha nodded and put an arm around her.

"She says she won't pee, so maybe she was just nervous at school, and your pants will be okay...."

Samantha nodded and looked over at the others.

"Okay, but if she has to wear my pants because she peed, I'm not treating her like a sixth grader.  I'm definitely treating her like a little kid."

"That's okay, Samantha.  I've already been doing that.  As far as I'm concerned, even a third grader knows not to pee her pants at school, so I've been treating Misato like she's a little kid, not even out of second grade.  You can do that, too.  I'm sure mom won't notice especially since Misato can't tell mom what we are doing."

"Fine," Samantha said.  "But she still better not pee my pants or I'm going to be mad at her and at you for putting those on her instead of something else."

Misato went over to Molly and sat down beside her before taking the doll. She began playing with the two year old as if she was really a two year old herself. Even though she couldn't hear her sisters she could tell Samantha wasn't happy that she was wearing the purple pants. Misato would gladly give them back as soon as her pants were dry again.

Molly let Misato have the doll before grabbing her own doll and starting to play. She was too wrapped in having a new playmate to care what her sisters were talking about.

Kelly had picked out something for dinner and was starting to prepare it. She wondered how long it would be before her husband got home from work.

Mike was now on the road as it approached 4:45, heading home.  He had red-brown hair and green eyes.  He hoped that Misato's first day had gone well, and that Kelly had made some progress with their stubborn little Molly refusing to use the potty.  He had had a pretty easy day at work, and so maybe he could help her with the kids this evening if she needed a break.

Rebecca went to the sofa and turned on one of Samantha's favorite cartoons.

"I need your help with the little kids, so I want you to sit there on the sofa and watch them especially when I need to do something else."

Samantha nodded.

"Remember, I'm treating you like the big kid, so I'm depending on you helping me."

"I know, Rebecca.  I promise, I'll be good at helping you."

Samantha was excited.  This was the first time ever that Rebecca had treated her as an equal rather than a baby like their baby sister.

Misato kept playing with Molly having a lot of fun. She didn't even think about the fact that she was playing with someone almost ten years younger than her. Molly continued playing with her doll as well. She was starting to get hungry though as her tummy growled a little bit

Kelly kept on getting everything ready for dinner. Once she finally had everything she started making the mac and cheese, fishsticks, and peas and carrots.

Mike came in the door at 5:15, and he looked around for his little girls.

He saw Rebecca and Samantha sitting on the sofa first, and he frowned.  Rebecca should have been entertaining Misato.

He walked over and started to talk to the two girls.

"Daddy!" Rebecca looked up at him.  "Misato is just a little kid!"

"She's almost your age," he said firmly at his daughter.

"She pees her pants at school."

He frowned.  "That's not a nice thing to say."

"It's true."

He shook his head and walked away from the two older girls to go see how Molly was doing, and then he saw Misato playing with Molly.  He smiled at the little house guest entertaining his youngest.

"Are you having fun?" he asked both of them at once.

"Fun lots" Misato told Mike as she stopped playing for a minute. She had no idea he knew she had wet herself at school today. Molly looked up at Mike before telling him "Yeah. Lots of fun" She assumed her new friend was still wearing a diaper like her.

"Mike can you come in the kitchen ?" Kelly called to Mike as she heard him in the living room. She was still working on dinner but wanted to talk to him for a bit.

"Sure," Mike walked towards the kitchen.

Rebecca and Samantha were talking about Misato and about how she should be treated as a little girl since she acted younger than Samantha in their opinions.

Mike walked to the fridge, grabbed the milk, and went to the cupboard for a glass.

"So, what's going on?" he asked Kelly.

"Misato came home today in a baby diaper. It was wet and leaking. According to Rebecca she also wet herself at least twice during the day" Kelly informed Mike as she continued preparing dinner. She hoped that it was just a one time thing but was sure the accidents would likely continue. It was hard enough trying to potty train one girl but if she had to have another girl diapered she knew it would just make it harder. Kelly wondered if Mike might have a plan if that happened.

Molly played for a few more minutes before noticing the tv was on. She went over to it taking her doll with her. Misato followed Molly looking like her as she carried her doll as well. Despite the size difference and only one of them being diapered they were a lot alike.

Mike frowned.

"Well, Misato is supposed to be twelve years old, and she's not usually in diapers....  They would have told us if there were any issues like that."

He shook his head.

"Let's let her sleep as we planned before, and if she shows any more problems, we can talk about if we need to change stuff.  I think I'll go to the school and find out why they put her in a diaper.  Even if she did pee, they have no right to put her in a diaper unless her guardians want it, do they?"

He then sighed.

"Just tell me if she does it again tomorrow, and maybe I'll have a talk with her.  It's better if you don't need to talk to her after having to deal with Molly all day."