LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"You are having a hard time with this book," Jackie told her bluntly.  "It's not your fault.  Your last school maybe didn't use these kind of books, so I read, and then you read the same line after me.  I will read each one by one.  When you get to that dot each time, we stop and trade again, okay?"

Jackie showed her the period.

"The teacher calls this a period.  It tells us we finished a thinking.  Okay?"

Then she read a line.

"Now you read it.  Just like I did."

She interrupted her when she said a word wrong.

"No, like this," and she reread the word.  "Not try again from the start.  You'll get it."

Misato followed Jackie the best she could but was still having trouble with it. Every time she was made to start over she became a little more afraid and made more mistakes the next time. She hoped the class would end soon as she was really not enjoying the reading class anymore. Misato would definitely welcome an elementary school book to read now rather than a middle school book thanks to Jackie.

Jackie sighed and she looked up at the clock.

"You know what, just listen to me read and see if you can follow what the story it about, okay?  Maybe once you figure out what it's all about, you'll do a lot better."

Jackie didn't let her read at all teh rest of the period, and soon enough, it was time to start picking up before the bell.

Jackie took Misato to her seat, and she patted her back.

"WE should talk to the teacher before we leave the room.  The teacher needs to know, Misato.  I'm sorry."

Misato seemed a little concerned about letting the teacher know how she had failed the assignment. At her old school those unable to do the work for their current grade were sent back a grade to relearn old stuff. She sat back down in her seat and waited for her friend to talk with the teacher. Misato just wanted to get to her next class and forget about the reading class.

Jackie smiled at the girl and eventually started to take her out to meet Brenda again.

When they saw her, Jackie started to tell her about Reading.

"You're going to like this girl," Jackie started out.  "She's not able to read very well at all!  I bet they put her in special ed before the end of the week."

"Really?" Brenda asked.  "Misato, sweetie?  Was reading hard today?"

She put a hand on her shoulder.

"Too hard. Books old better at school" Misato told Brenda as she revealed her feelings about the class. She would probably fall behind very quickly in her current reading class. Just then her bladder reminded her of an urgent need. "Uhh where potty at here ?" Misato asked Jackie and Brenda in her native language and accidentally using the more childish term for the toilet.

The girls looked at each other and smiled.

"Don't worry," Jackie said.  "Some kids have trouble with reading.  That's why they have different reading classes.  If the normal class is too hard, they'll find a class that you can succeed in."

Brenda nodded in agreement.

"Of course, honey.  Don't worry about anything."

"Oh, the bells' going to ring.  Let's go, Misato."

Jackie led her to their third class, PE.

Misato was glad to hear that unaware Jackie was talking about a special ed reading class. She was surprised the girls ignored when she asked about the bathroom before remembering they didn't speak her native language. Before she could again she was dragged off to the next class. Misato looked around the PE class and wondered if they had any of the sports she was used to back home.

The PE teacher smiled at the class once they were dressed out and sitting on the floor in the gym ready to start.

"Something came up, so our class is going to start First Aid Class today while another class starts Volleyball."

"Aw!" a lot of kids were disappointed, not that they really wanted to play Volleyball, but that they would rather do that than sit in a classroom studying for the next three weeks.

"I know, I know," the teacher said.  "But you have to do the First Aid Class anyway, so if we get it over with, then we can have two sports units back to back."

"Now, please get up and go up to classroom 201, and you can sit where you want today."

The students got up off of the floor and started walking up to the classroom for First Aid Class.

Jackie took Misato's hand.

"Come on, we don't want you getting lost and then getting in trouble, do we?"

Misato seemed disappointed as well over not getting to play volleyball for PE. She let her new friend lead her to the classroom for the first aid lesson. It seemed her trust in the girl to look out for her just kept growing. Misato still needed to pee however and her potty dance was becoming more frantic.

Soon enough, the class was arranged in the room, and the teacher brought in a life sized doll-thing about the size of a young teenager.

"We are going to learn how to take care of people that are in trouble and might need help that could save their lives...."

The teacher went on talking.

Jackie started to get a little distracted by Misato's leg movements until she started to realize she was actually doing a full on potty dance in her seat.  It was so cute!  There was nothing she could do about her little friend's needs, so she just kept quiet while watching her.

Misato tried her best to pay attention to the teacher and keep her clothes dry. She looked over at her friend hoping for some help or advice with her predicament. Even if she asked for the bathroom she still had no idea where to go. Misato gasped in shock as her bladder had enough and quickly let go as the accident quickly soaked her panties and pants.

As the poor girl started to pee her pants, Jackie was already watching her, so she knew what she was doing even before it flooded the seat and started dripping to the floor.

Jackie leaned over and whispered to her.

"Act naturally if you don't want the whole room to notice," she breathed.  "If you get noticed, you will probably be in trouble.  Even if the adults are nice about it, the kids won't be."

Misato nodded and tried her best not to draw any attention to herself. She was glad they were sitting in the back row so less people would notice. Hopefully her new friends had a plan as she hadn't brought any spare clothes with her. Misato had never imagined she would wind up having an accident due to not knowing where the bathroom was located.

Jackie leaned over to her.

"Squeeze your thighs together," she whispered.  "You're pee spot is showing.  If you keep yoru legs closed, no one will see that you peed until they are gone to the next class.  Try not to stand up or anything until after class, and after I tell you to, or else everyone will see."

Luckily, the teacher was just demonstrating and having them take notes that day, so she wouldn't have to get up in front of the room that day.

Finally, the bell rang, and Jackie stood up and covered Misato from anyone seeing by talking to her keeping her trapped in her seat.  Other kids at the back of the room went right for the door, so by the time they realized that Jackie wasn't coming, and they looked back, they were too far away to see that Jackie was hiding Misato's pee.

"Once they get out of the room," Jackie whispered to Misato, "We need to find Brenda and ask her what we can do.  If you go see the nurse as you are, other people are sure to see what you did and figure out it's pee, since you are in the nurse's office because of it."

When the room was empty, she took Misato by the hand and led her around until they found Brenda.

Brenda frowned.  "What's wrong?"

"She's peed her pants, Brenda."

Brenda looked down at the girl's pants and she smiled.  "So, she did.  Did anyone else see?"

"Not yet.  I didn't think you wanted them to see, did you?"

"Hm....  I guess not.  But it's going to be tricky getting her changed.  Why don't you take her to the special education room?  You can ask the teachers if she is supposed to be there, and I'll go find something in the lost and found for her."

"Okay."

Jackie took the girl's hand and started to lead her to special ED rooms.

The teachers were too busy watching the kids that were suppose to be there, so they didn't notice when Jackie brought Misato in.

Jackie kept her in an inconspicuous corner where she and Brenda sometimes hung out when they were trying to skip a class they didn't like, and eventually, Brenda would come....

Misato made sure to listen to Jackie extremely grateful that she was protecting her. She was glad to see her new friends weren't upset with her over her accident. When they went to the special ed rooms she tried to stay behind the taller girl so nobody would notice her. Misato grew nervous as she saw a changing table and diapers in the room and hoped she wouldn't have to wear one if Brenda didn't find anything in the lost and found.

Brenda came in with a pair of shorts, and a pair of rather childish looking panties.  She spotted her friend and the new girl, and she went over and squatted next to Misato.

"Misato, sweetie, I don't know what it's like where you are from, but we don't pee our pants at school here."

She showed her some panties and some shorts, but the panties had designs on them that first and second graders would like.  They were nothing like what middle school girls would show off if they even owned something like that, but some sixth grader must have because she found them in the lost and found.

"Since you did pee your pants, we should get you changed.  They won't bother us if we do it here, because a lot of special needs kids need help, and there are big sisters and big brothers in older grades that help younger students sometimes."

Jackie smiled at quickly and cleverly Brenda was able to lie.

"Now, you be a good girl and stand still while I get your wet things off of you, baby."

She then started to take the poor girl's soaked clothes.

"I sorry. Not able find potty" Misato told Brenda as she was very disappointed with herself. She didn't care for the designs on the panties but knew it could be worse. When she was called a baby she quickly frowned knowing exactly what it meant. "Me not baby!" Misato told Jackie and Brenda in a very firm tone as she didn't like being called one at all.

Brenda frowned.

"Well, if you are not a baby, then maybe I should take you to see the nurse the way you are.  Normally, sixth graders don't stand up to me without getting in trouble."

She grinned evilly at the girl.

"I was going to lenient on you and help you, but it looks like you don't appreciate me helping you out."

She went to take the girl by the hand to take her to the office....

Misato thought about her choices for a minute before swallowing her pride and telling Brenda "No. I sorry. Help please" She didn't want to say she was a baby and hoped her apology was good enough. If they went outside she was certain more people would see her wet pants and panties. Misato was well aware of the fact that Brenda was in charge and would need to listen to her.

Brenda nodded.

"Well, then, you need to do everything I say, and I'll make sure no one, among our peers, finds out what happened in class today to you."

She smiled at her.

"Now, lay down so we can change your clothes."

She then started to change the little girl.

"From now on, you are my little sister," she told her.  "As my little sister, you will need to do everything big sister tells you to do so I can keep you safe from the mean kids at our school."

Misato reluctantly got on the changing table so Brenda could change her. She knew she could change herself and was embarrassed having someone do it for her. If she was lucky her new friend would hurry and change her without embarrassing her too much more. Misato waited for Brenda to remove her wet clothes and dress her in the new clothes.

Brenda smiled at what a good girl her baby sister was being.  She pulled down the wet clothes as quickly as she could, and then she started to sing a lulliby as she started to clean the little girl's privates for her.  

"We can't put you in clean clothes if you're gonna smell like pee anyway," she told her.

Then she continued to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to her.

As she worked, Angela slid a diaper under her bum and Brenda pulled it up between her legs and fastened it and then slid the panties on her quite quickly.  Once she had that on her, she put the shorts on her little sixth grader, thinking... what a cute little fourth grader to herself.  

If necessary, Angela held the girl's arms or legs to keep her from fighting the diaper until the shorts were on her.

Finally, the little girl was changed, and Angela and Brenda both helped her to her feet.

Brenda then squatted down to her level as if she was a little kid.

"Now, Misato.  You pee pee, you tell Jackie.  Pee pee, tell Jackie."

Jackie nodded at Misato.

Misato blushed as Brenda removed her clothes until she heard the lullaby. She didn't recognize the tune but found it very soothing. It was only after she felt the diaper get taped on her that she realized the song had been a distraction. Misato quickly went back to pouting having not expected to be diapered by Brenda and Jackie.