LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(Jackie is a sixth grader, though, like her.  That's why Jackie was sent to watch her by the big kids.  So she could keep an eye on the baby girl for them.)

Mrs. Jensen frowned when the girl seemed to continue to block her putting a diaper on her.

"Honey, we gotta get you a diaper on," she told her.  "You might wet again, and while you are in this room as a regular student in this room, you have to wear diapers anyway.  It's the rule."

She sighed.

"How can I make putting a diaper on you easier for you?" she asked her not expecting her to point at Jackie to have her do it.

Misato thought about Mrs. Jensen's question before pointing to the new diaper then to Jackie. It was unclear if she wanted her friend to change her, wear a diaper like her, or both. She waited to see what the teacher thought she wanted and if she would even get it. Misato would put up a huge fuss if Mrs. Jensen ignored her and tried to the diaper change by herself.

Mrs. Jensen sighed.

"Honey, I'm not allowed to let Jackie change you when you are in my class.  I can put her in a diaper, if that's what you really need... and if she agrees to it, but Jackie is the same age as you, so I'm not allowed to let her change you."

She waited.

"She can be right here, though and comfort you while I do it, if that is what you want.  I really want to make this as easy as I can for you, but I do have my own rules I have to follow, too, honey."

She reached over and patted her on her back.

"I promise, I won't hurt you, and I am a teacher, honey."

Misato quickly began throwing a hissy fit though whether it was over Jackie wearing a diaper like her or letting Jackie change her wasn't clear. She tried to cover herself with both her hands not letting the teacher finish the job. A few other kids were in need of changing so they would need a solution that pleased everyone quickly. Misato didn't seem to care that Mrs. Jensen couldn't or wouldn't let Jackie change her as the hissy fit got worse.

Mrs. Jensen frowned.

"Jackie, watch her," she said.  "But don't change her.  I'll need to contact someone.  Ayumi, you just stay here a minute, honey."

She then went to the phone to talk to the principal about what trouble she was having.

While she was gone, Jackie walked closer to her and pushed one her hands into her mouth.

"Calm down, Misato.  It's okay.  Maybe she'll get Brenda or someone else who is bigger who you can trust, but the teacher would be allowed to let change you, okay?"

She patted her head.

"See what happens when you disobey the group and do stuff on your own?  You don't go to the bathroom unless we tell you to.  Otherwise, you get in trouble by the teachers and everyone.  I hope Brenda changes you.  You made her mad, by being late to class and causing trouble, you know."

Misato began to calm down a bit after Mrs. Jensen left but was still upset. She was still hoping to get changed by someone other than the new teacher. Since the small girl was still on the changing table nobody else could use it yet getting two cranky girls in desperate need of a fresh diaper. While Misato couldn't go around naked there were two other girls ready for a change and not picky over who changed them.

Of course, there were three teachers in the room, so while one was out getting the principal to agree with some way to get poor Misato looked after, one other teacher was teaching the class, and one of the teachers was dealing with the two wet little girls.

"Come over here, April and Erica," the teacher called to the two wet little girls motioning for them to come to the same area as the changing table, but had them lay on the floor instead.  The two girls were used to this because sometimes, the changing table was just not available, and it didn't matter where they laid as long as they're wet diapers were changed.

Unfortunately for everyone in the area, the two girls had to be changed right in front of Misato and Jackie, not that Jackie really minded, mind you.

First, Erica as laid on the floor and her red-orange hair flaired out on both sides of her head as she lay there, waiting.  

April had a finger hooked on her bottom teeth as she waited, tears in her eyes because the discomfort in her diaper was getting worse.

Misato continued to wait for Jackie to put her in a new diaper so she could go explore the new classroom. She looked over at the two girls getting their diapers changed on the floor without a care in the world and wondered if she would end up like them. The thought sent shivers down her spine and knew she needed to figure a way out of staying diapered and at home. Misato was starting to get bored as she was tired of waiting for a fresh diaper.

Some time after the two girls were changed, the main teacher, Ms. Jensen came back bringing Brenda with her.

"Honey, I told the principal that Brenda was one of the girls that was with you, this morning, and so he says as long as I watch to make sure nothing bad happens, we can have her put you in a clean diaper if you don't want me to do it.  Jackie is your same age, so she can't do it."

She waited to see if that was going to make the new girl feel better.

Brenda approached her, and she hovered over her whispering.

"You were kind of a brat earlier," she told her.  "I'm not sure anyone should have changed you, considering you seemed to not need anyone to help you anymore.  None of us are that happy with what you did this morning, and just to prove that we were right, you ended up peeing your pants anyway, didn't you?"

Misato was glad when Mrs. Jensen finally came back bringing Brenda with her. She pouted as her friend reminded her of her behavior and the accident during her first class but waited for the diaper change. Since she had been stuck on the changing table for a while she was ready to get off it the second she was in a fresh diaper. Misato wasn't even sure what time it was or if she was missing art class since she couldn't find a clock.

Brenda helped her off the changing table once she had her in a diaper, and then she handed her a very short skirt and some socks.

"Put these on," she told her.

The skirt barely hid her diaper.

"Now, no being bad for the teacher or for Jackie.  Jackie is going to stay with you the rest of the day so you are not left alone in here, but you do as she says.  If you gotta go pee or something, and don't want to use the diaper, tell Jackie.  She'll let you go as soon as she is able to.  And no going on your own, or else next time, I'll let the teacher change you."

She then put a caring hand on her shoulder.

"We are trying to help you understand American culture so you don't get in trouble.  If you are not careful, you are going to be in trouble.  I am sure your first hour teacher is going to call home and tell your mom all about you being late to class, peeing your pants at your desk even though you were late, and then she might even be told you refused to let a teacher help you.  So, you need to start making up for all that, so that Ms. Jensen can at least something good about you.  If you want that, then obey Jackie and do whatever she says.  If you can't get to the bathroom, and she tells you to pee your diaper, do it."

(For those of you reading, please disregard the last several posts.  First of all, I wasn't fully awake, as it were when I posted, and realized somethings didn't make sense, and also seemed to have not been as much into the process of caring for Misato as Brenda should have been when taking care of her for the story to work).

Jackie brought poor Misato into the special education room, her pants just soaked, and she looked up at the teacher, Mrs. Jensen as she gave her a note that explained that Misato was not doing well in his class, and then the poor little thing wet her pants, though he's not sure if it's because she is a special needs child, or if she just had an accident because she was so nervous.

Mrs. Jensen shook her ginger head and put the note on her desk.

The whole class now saw poor Misato, standing there, in her butt soaked pants.  Most of the kids didn't pay her much mind though because there were two other special needs girls who often wet their pants, and were diapered most of the day, and even then, their diapers leaked from time to time.

Still, Jackie felt like Misato might be really embarrassed standing there in front of everyone, this being the second class full of kids to see her in wet pants, that were assumed to have been peed in.

"Take her to the changing place over there," Mrs. Jensen told Jackie pointing out a part of the room that was divided by a very low wall.  As Jackie brought the girl around to the changing area, the same area they had used last time, she could see the changing table against one far wall, and she saw a toilet not far from the wall.  This was so that special needs children wouldn't get away from the teacher and wander about when they used the potty excuse.  The wall was high enough to give them privacy to pee, but low enough that the teacher could see them when they were standing up.

Jackie helped Misato up on the changing table, and she waited.

Mrs. Jensen came back around the low wall, and she gently steered Jackie back so she could get to her new student.

"I need to change you, honey," Mrs. Jensen told her.  But the girl seemed to be blocking her every attempt and she seemed to be trying to tell her that she wanted Jackie to do it.

"Honey, Jackie is in your class.  I can't let her do it."

Jackie spoke up.  "You let Brenda do it earlier."

"Brenda is in eighth grade, not sixth, honey.  We are not allowed to let peers change their peers, and really, Brenda shouldn't have changed her either."

"But she's scared," Jackie told her.

"You stay here and watch her, but don't touch.  I'll be right back.  I will see if we can send her to the nurse or something."

Jackie took the time that Mrs. Jensen was away, to talk to Misato in a whisper.

"You are going to be lucky if she gets Brenda, and even luckier, if Brenda decides to change you.  You went over our heads and went off on your own before first class, and now, you wet your pants.  You were supposed to go to class with me."

She frowned at her.

While they waited for the teacher to come back, a line started to build up behind the wall.  One girl's pants were wet, but she was in line.  Another girl didn't show any wetness, but she wasn't squirming either, and a boy was waiting third in line to use the little toilet in there.

"It looks like a line is being made because we are taking too long," Jackie told her.  "I hope they get here soon or everyone will wet their pants because of you."

Eventually, the teacher came back, and brought Brenda with her.

Brenda saw the line of kids wanting to go in and either get changed, by the look of one girl, really use the toilet, by the look of the boy in the short line.  The other girl in line didn't look distressed, but that was because she had a wet diaper on under her skirt, and so no one knew she was wet.

"Mrs. Jensen, I can't change Misato here," she said.  "Misato has most of her control, and she is aware of where she is.  If other kids see me changing her, she will get really embarrassed and upset.  Isn't there some place a little more private?"

Mrs. Jensen frowned.

"There is my office, over there," she pointed at another door that Jackie just now saw.  

"But I'll have to trust you not to touch anything and just do what you said you'll do and change her."

"I promise," Brenda said.

Then she reached up and helped Misato get down off of the changing table and noted how soaking wet her pants were.

"You peed your pants?" Brenda asked her.  "And badly, by the way it had leaked through your other diaper, right?"

She got her into the office, and then she sat down in a chair and pulled Misato to face her, standing.  Jackie was left outside so Brenda could deal with her all alone.

"Before I change you, I want you to tell me.  Why did you go off by yourself and not right to class this morning?"