LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kelly went to go start a load of laundry when she noticed Samantha's wet sheets and the clothes Misato had been wearing last night were in the washer. She knew what had happened and started the washer before going to find her husband. "It seems Misato had an accident last night and Samantha tried to cover it up. Can you see if she'll fit in one of Molly's diapers ?" She asked her husband unwilling to let their houseguest go around without protection anymore. If Mike refused Kelly would just put Misato in a diaper herself.

Misato blushed as she was given some Care Bear panties and Rebecca picked out a juvenile outfit for her to wear. She looked at the Minnie Mouse designs knowing she was sure to look even more like an elementary school student now. Even though she wanted to complain and try to get something more mature she doubted it would do any good. Misato still reeked of pee so it would be a good idea for her to have a shower before school.

Mike shook his head.

"I got some diapers for her already, hon.  Remember you called me last night and told me what happened at school?  I bought some for her and was going to put two in the office in case she peed herself at school again."

He got up.

"I'll take care of her.  She's going to have to learn that whether she has a problem or not, she can't be wetting up all her clothes and our daughter's clothes and stuff."

He walked towards Samantha's room because that was where she was supposed to have slept the night before, but then he saw Rebecca's door open and the girls were discussing her a change of clothes.

"Sorry Rebecca, but can she wear a skirt and a top?"

Rebecca nodded.

"We picked these out for her."

"She doesn't need the panties, honey."

"Why?  Did she get new ones?"

"Kind of....  We don't talk about each other's undies though, so go get ready for school so I can deal with Misato."

"Samantha?  You can take a shower after Misato, and if you are late, mom can take you to school.  I want Misato to ride the bus though, so we need to get her sorted now, and she needs  a bath after peeing herself like that last night."

Yes, he knew and he told all three of the girls he knew as much.

"Misato, come to the bathroom baby so I can explain what we are going to do...."

"Ok just make sure she is diapered for school" Kelly told Mike as she started the wet sheets. She gave her husband a kiss before going to make breakfast. It was getting a little frustrating having the sixth grader pee every pair of panties she was given since she started at school. Kelly wanted to hope that Misato's accidents were just because she was nervous and still figuring out the school but couldn't be certain.

Misato was surprised when Mike came into the room and said she didn't need the panties. She wasn't quite sure what he meant by that but would never have guessed he intended to diaper her. Without question she followed the foster dad to the bathroom. Once they got there she waited for some instruction. Misato wondered if despite Samantha's efforts she was still in trouble for wetting the bed last night.

Mike took Misato into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Honey, no one is mad at you."

He reached down and put her on her feet patting her bottom.

"No one is going to spank you or yell."

He then started her a bath.

"But you peed your pants all day yesterday and then the bed, baby.  We can't have you doing that all the time because it makes more work for mommy, and it gets noticed at school.  Your little friends will see you peeing your pants, and they'll laugh at you."

He started to unfasten her pants and pull them down.

"Now, I'm sorry, but little girls that pee pee their pants like this need to be clean, so I'm going to give you a bath."

He waited a minute.

"I know you might not like that, but mommy is tired of cleaning you up.  Your sisters have to get ready for school.  So I have to do this, honey."

He pulled her pants down with her panties at once.

Then he took off her tops.

"Get in the tub, sweetie.  We have more to talk about while I wash you...."

"Not a baby !" Misato protested when she heard Mike call her a baby. She looked over at the bath looking forward to getting the smell of pee off her. Instead of undressing herself she was surprised to find her foster dad doing it for her. Misato wondered what else Mike wanted to talk to her about but hoped she wasn't in trouble.

Mike smiled as she seemed to comply though she kept insisting she wasn't a baby.

"Honey, it's okay.  Not a baby."

He then started to wash her hair first.

"Your hair probably smells after all that pottying in your pants you did."

He pulled her chin to look at him.

"Hair dirty.  Hair smell."

He made as if to sniff it.

"Ew!  Pee pee."

He then showed her the shampoo and put some in his hand.

"Okay?"

Then he started to wash her hair.

• 2 weeks later...

"Not a baby" Misato repeated to herself as she tried to comfort herself. She let her foster dad wash her hair while looking for the soap. After not finding it she decided to let herself be washed this one time. Misato still wasn't certain was Mike wanted to talk to her about.

Mike sighed.

"Misato is not a baby," he started again.  "But Misato pee pee her pants all day yesterday.  You wet your pants at school, honey.  That is not cool with the school or any of the kids."

He started to wash her chest and back now.

"So, to hide it if you pee pee your pants again, we are going to put you in a diaper.  When you pee, you can just see the nurse.  The nurse will help you change your pee pee diaper."

He started to wash her pee pee place and then her butt, making her stand so he could do so.

"No ! Me no need diapees !" Misato protested when Mike mentioned putting her in diapers. She was definitely opposed to the idea despite being put in them yesterday. The last thing she wanted was her new friends to see her in diapers again. Misato blushed as Mike washed every part of her as if she couldn't do it herself.

Mike lightly smacked her butt.

"Misato, stop," he said firmly.  "Misato peed her pants.  If you don't want diaper, then no wet diaper at school today.  If you go one day without a wet diaper, you don't wear one tomorrow."

He frowned at her.

"You go see the nurse.  You ask the nurse to help you so you can keep your diaper dry.  No argument."

He then got her out of the tub and took her by the hand, his hand around her wrist, to move her back to the bedroom to put her in a diaper.

"Lay on the bed.  No more sounds.  You don't want a diaper, words don't work.  Show me you don't pee your pants at school today."

He then waited for her to lay on the bed and be a good girl.

"Noo ! I no baby ! No need diapees !" Misato protested as Mike took her back to her room. She refused to sit on the bed being difficult about wearing a diaper again. It seemed that he would have to force her into a diaper some other way. Misato hoped that they didn't have any diapers in her size but had seen how stretchy Molly's diapers were.

Kelly had finished making breakfast for Sarah and Rebecca and made sure they were both dressed. She had just checked and changed her baby daughter before putting her back in the crib. If she was lucky the toddler wouldn't wake up until her other daughters were out of the house and at school. Kelly wondered if Mike had Misato dressed or diapered yet as it was getting close to school time.

Mike sighed.

She was not going to make this easy, was she?

He picked her up and swatted her once on the butt to get her to calm down and stop and squirming about.  Then he carried her into the toddler's room and put her on the changing table and strapped her down.

"You leave me no other alternative since you don't want to listen," he told her.  "I wasn't going to punish you, but if you are going to throw a fit, then I will punish you for that."

He then got the diaper he had for her and started to get it on her.  He was glad he wasn't having to stretch the baby's diaper over her because he was sure it would rip with as much as the girl fought not to wear a diaper.

He got the diaper on her, but did not unstrap her until he got a skirt on her and her top so she was dressed.

"Now, keep fighting me, and the other kids will see you in a diaper as I will just take your skirt off you until you go to school.  You don't want that."

He was probably speaking a little fast for her, but surely she understood what he said just by the atmosphere of everything.

• 2 weeks later...

"Noo ! Not a baby !" Misato cried as Mike put her on the changing table, strapped her down, and put her in the diaper. She kept crying and tried to take the diaper off the moment she was free. Since the dad had been speaking so fast she hadn't quite been able to understand the threat of not getting to wear anything over her diaper at school. Mike would need to go slower and try once more to explain to Misato why she was expected to wear a diaper today.

Mike picked her up, and he put her back on the changing table.

He put the diaper back on her.

Then he waited leaving her in the changing table until she calmed down.

"I guess you just wear a shirt and a diaper to school," he said slowly pointing at the shirt she had on and the diaper.  "No skirt.  No hide the diaper?"

He waited to see what she'd say to that.

"I warned you, if you fight me, you will not wear a skirt to school."

Again, he spoke slow.

"You fight with me so much, I spoke too fast.  If you didn't understand daddy, and you still want the skirt....,"

He waited for a minute.

"Do you want the skirt?"

He showed her the skirt.

"You get down, and you don't take off the skirt.  You don't take off the diaper.  You go to school in the skirt and diaper.  If you take off skirt, you don't wear a skirt.  You wear a diaper.  No skirt.  You go to school."

He waited again.

Once Misato had calmed down she listened to Mike before nodding and reaching for her skirt. She could tell there was no way she could get out of wearing a diaper to school no matter how much she disliked the idea. If she was lucky maybe she could find a way out of them before her new friends noticed the small baby diaper wrapped around her butt. Misato whined as she continued to reach for her skirt trying to get it and put it back on.

Kelly made sure Sarah and Rebecca were ready before going to check on Misato. She was surprised to see she wasn't in her room but in the nursery on top of her baby daughter's changing table. Given how small she was it shouldn't have been that much of a shock but she couldn't believe how well the small girl fit on it. "Is Misato ready for school yet ?" Kelly asked Mike as she checked on Molly who was now beginning to wake up.

"Misato.  Stop." he swatted her hand away.  "I'll put your skirt on you if you be a good girl.  Now stop it."

He then started to put her skirt on her when Kelly came in to ask him about Misato.

"She's almost ready," he sighed.  "She's just a little confused and upset about our decision to put her in a diaper, but she needs to learn that if she's going to wet her pants all day, then that's what she needs to wear, right?"

He wondered if Sarah had gotten her shower yet while he was fighting with Misato to get her dressed.  He didn't realize so much time had passed, that Sarah had actually had time to get her shower, and Rebecca didn't take one because she had a bath the night before, and had not wet the bed.

• Like 1

Misato stopped fussing when she realized Mike wouldn't let her put the skirt on by herself. She let him put the skirt on before waiting to be taken down off the changing table. For now she wanted to eat some breakfast and try to forget about being forced into a baby diaper. "No need diapees" Misato grumbled still not willing to admit it was probably a good idea to have her wear diapers until she proved she could make it to the bathroom in time.

"You prove that you can get to the bathroom and stay dry for three days then you can go back to wearing panties. Until then diapers to school and at home" Kelly told Misato as she laid down what she expected to get out of wearing protection while taking Molly out of her crib. She wasn't too sure the girl could do it unless she tried a lot harder to stay dry and get to the bathroom on time. Molly yawned and opened her eyes as she was lifted out of her crib. She hadn't seen someone else was on her changing table but would definitely laugh if she saw it was her diapered sister.

Mike directed Misato down stairs and to the kitchen to have breakfast.

"Now, not another word," he told her firmly as he got her something to eat.

"Sara, make sure Misato eats her breakfast, and then you two need to start for school.  Your bus will be here in a few minutes."

Sara nodded.

Rebecca walked over to Misato, and she patted her back.

"It's hard, isn't it, Misato.  It's okay.  Sara and I will take care of you, little sister."

• 4 weeks later...

Misato stayed quiet and quickly began eating her breakfast. She pouted as she was referred to as the little sister despite being the second oldest child in the house. No sooner had she finished breakfast before the school bus was almost at their stop. Misato grabbed her backpack then headed out the door with Sara and Rebecca.

• 4 months later...

Before they  knew it, Rebecca was on the bus sitting next to her house guest, Misato.  On their way to school, the seventh grader was wondering whether or not her homestay sister would be keeping her diaper dry that day or not.

Eventually, the bus stopped at the school, and Rebecca stepped off of the bus and ran off to find her own friends not really caring to spend much time with the other little girl.  

Before Misato got far from the bus though, Brenda was coming towards her, carrying her backpack on her back and a different bag in her left hand, a bag she didn't have on her the day before....

She walked up on the cute babyish--fourth grade style wearing sixth grader with a big smile.  

The eighth grader smiled as ever present Angela and Jackie walked in her wake towards the sixth grade baby.

Misato wasn't looking forward to school as she was afraid someone besides her new friends would notice her padding. She was surprised to see Brenda had a new bag and wondered what could be in it. Hopefully the girls wouldn't check to make sure she was padded and see the baby diaper around her butt. Misato gave Brenda and Jackie a hug while hoping they had forgotten about the past day's events.

Brenda let Misato out of the hug after a minute, and she took one hand while Angela, the other eighth grader, took the other hand and Jackie walked behind them.  

"We need to go inside," Brenda told Misato.  "Brenda, that's me, I have to make sure you are ready to face today with less embarrassment than you did yesterday, sweetie.  You are my little baby sister while we are at school, and I don't want my baby sister getting made fun of when she pees her pants."

Angela patted Misato's bottom.

"She might have already decided to wear a diaper today," Angela said.

"What do you mean?"

Brenda turned Misato around and lifted the back of her skirt.

"Oh, you are wearing something, but honey, I don't think this diaper will help much.  It is kind of cheap and not meant to hold the kind of wettings a girl your age will make when you can't get to the toilet and go completely in your pants, honey.  It's made for a girl that can almost make it potty, and you really can't."

Brenda was speaking a little bit fast, but she didn't care.  All that mattered to her was that Misato knew they were taking her to the special ed room, and that they were going to fix her up so that she didn't show when she peed her pants.

Misato pouted as Brenda referred to her as her baby sister but kept quiet for now. She blushed when her skirt was lifted showing off the baby diaper she was stuck in. Once her friend mentioned the toilet she immediately remembered she still didn't know where it was at school yet and tried to look for it while being led to the special ed room again. Misato wasn't yet aware that Brenda planned to put her in a thicker diaper before class started.

Brenda or Angela purposefully blocked the view of the bathroom when they came close to it so that the girl wouldn't see it.  Not that they thought she could make it there anyway, but still, they didn't want this to end if there was even an outside chance she could make it and not pee her pants.

When they got in the special ed room, Brenda went right to the teacher.

"Miss, we need to use the changing area.  She has a diaper on, but it's not very good, and after yesterday, I'm afraid she'll just make a big mess in her pants again.  I brought a better diaper for her."

The teacher just nodded.  She knew some families were kind of poor, and she thought Brenda was just being thoughtful.

Brenda brought her little sister to the changing place and then she helped her up on the table.

"Do you want everyone to see you pee your pants?" Brenda now tried to talk slow.

Misato didn't realize Brenda and Angela were blocking her view of the bathrooms as they led her back to the special ed room. She was still blushing as she heard the leader explain that she needed to put her in a better diaper despite still being dry. As the girls put her on the changing table she squirmed around trying to get off it and away from them. "Me dwy still. No need new diapee" Misato told Brenda and Angela as she looked at Jackie hoping for some help escaping the situation.

Meanwhile Ms. Roberts, the special ed teacher from yesterday, had spotted Misato and went over to go say hi. She was surprised to see the girl back in so early again especially after not seeing her at the end of the school day. After approaching the changing table she was surprised to see the girl in a baby diaper but was still dry. "Hi girls. Hi Misato. Did you girls bring any diapers for her today ? If so I can put them up for you so she has plenty when she needs a change" Ms. Roberts offered Brenda and Angela trying to be helpful while keeping an eye on Misato.