LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"That's another thing. Molly refuses to even try using her training potty. I think she's scared of it but I have no idea why" Kelly told Mike as she wondered if he had any ideas. She was almost done making dinner for the family.

Molly watched tv not sure what was on. She was just glad it was nothing too scary. Misato watched as well trying to understand it. It appeared to be a kid show so was slightly easier to understand.

"Well, I think for now, we just worry about one at a time.  Let's stop trying so hard with Molly for a couple of weeks.  We need to figure out our guest's problem first, right?"

He smiled at Kelly.

"I know you really want Molly to be out of diapers sooner, but you know, they say you can't always rush something like this.  Sometimes, the kid has to be ready on their own, or what we are doing it just fighting what will not be changed.  Right?"

Rebecca and Samantha sat down on either side of Misato after some time, and crowding her so she couldn't get up easily without them letting her, they patted her back and cooed at her like she was a little kid.

Rebecca also patted her lap for Molly to come and join them, which would completely box Misato in.  It was Rebecca's plan, that their mom would think that they were trying to make Misato feel like she was part of the family, but in her real plan, she was going to keep a very close eye on Misato for her to wet her pants again, and she convinced Samantha that it was likely she would, and that instead of being mad about it, she should baby Misato and help her, and then she could be Misato's big sister, and that did make Samantha happy.

• 3 weeks later...

"I know it's just she's almost four and if she's not at least in training panties during the day no daycare is going to let us enroll her" Kelly told Mike as she revealed her worries about Molly not being able to go to daycare if she didn't start potty training.

Misato was unaware of what Rebecca and Samantha were up to as she continued to enjoy the show. She had forgotten that she wasn't diapered just like the little girl beside her. Molly eagerly sat on Rebecca's lap when she offered it. She was enjoying the show as well while waiting for dinner to be ready.

"Well, a lot of little kids will show us when they are ready," Mike nodded.  "I know you worried about her getting into a daycare, but is it really necessary that she goes to daycare so soon?  I'm sure we can enroll her once she is ready even if it's only for about six months, can't we?"

He sighed.

"I just don't want you to stress too much about it since we seem to have picked up another one that had a few problems today.  It was the first day for her to have problems though, so maybe it was just a school thing or something."

Samantha and Rebecca continued to keep their guest boxed in, and pretended to be more interested in the show on TV than they really were.

"Well it would give her a chance to make more friends and learn new stuff. I'll give it a few months though but when she turns four we need to at least get her to try wearing training panties instead of diapers all the time" Kelly told Mike as she finished making dinner. "Girls dinner is ready" She called to her children as she began to get the dishes out.

Molly quickly went to get up once she heard dinner was ready. She went over to her seat and waited for help getting in it. Misato went to go sit down as well unaware she was supposed to help set the table. She looked over at the little girl's booster seat wishing she had one to help her see over the table better.

Samantha pulled Misato back and held her a few more moments while she let the other two girls go to the table.  Then she whispered to Misato.

"I don't know how much you understand, but if you pee pee your pants at school, but not at home, that's really strange.  If you don't have an accident before bed, then I'm going to have to watch you very carefully at school tomorrow, and if you end up peeing, I'm going to tell all your friends that you do know what you are doing, and that you are peeing at school on purpose, maybe for attention or something."

She wasn't sure if Misato understood her or not, but she didn't care.

"If you go potty," she pointed at the toilet.  "But go in your pants at school," she pointed at the girl's pants.  "I'm telling your classmates about it."

Then she walked her to the table and directed her at a seat next to Rebecca.

Rebecca smiled at Misato as she waited for her to sit down next to her.

"I understand," Mike nodded.  "I think it would be better to get her used to training panties, too.  Maybe we can see how she takes it if we give them to her as a present, and let her wear them over her diapers for a few days.  I don't know, but maybe it will help her to feel more like a big girl if she has them presented in a way that makes her feel special or something."

"Girls come set the table" Kelly called to her daughters as she expected them to help her. She hoped her husband was right as she waited for her daughters to come in the kitchen.

Misato stayed where she was unaware if she was expected to help or not. She wasn't able to understand exactly what the girl was trying to tell her but was sure it had something to do with the panties around her butt. Molly kept waiting for someone to help her into her booster seat. She wasn't expected to help set the table since she was so young.

Samantha called to their mother.

"Mom!  I'm trying to help Misato.  She still doesn't get anything, you know.  Don't you think Rebecca can do it by herself this once?"

Rebecca answered back.  "Hey!"

Mike started to help with setting the table as he heard the children starting to give their reasons for not wanting to.

"Samantha, you can help us set the table.  Misato is fine in the living room by herself for a minute or two."

Mike then looked at Kelly.

"Do you think we should have Misato help them?"

"Yes just because she is diapered doesn't mean she won't have chores" Kelly told Mike before calling out to Misato. "Misato you come in here as well" She was going to make sure her temporary daughter helped with chores just like Samantha and Rebecca.

Misato went into the kitchen as she wondered what she was expected to do. She looked over at the meal before seeing everything that needed to be put at the table.

Mike frowned.

"I wasn't talking about her wearing diapers as to why she might not be able to help.  I was refering to the idea she probably doesn't understand what we are saying yet, hon.  You will need to patient with her, you know."

Mike walked over and handed Misato a stack of plates.

Then he put one down between the forks and spoons that Rebecca had placed on the table.

He smiled at Misato to see if she got it.

Samantha started to bring food to the table, or at least helping her mother do it.

"I'm sure she knows how to set a table and if not we can teach her" Kelly told Mike as she watched to see if Misato would get it. She was certain the girl knew how to set a table.

Misato watched Mike before repeating what he had done. She clearly had experience setting a table before. "Dada up up" Molly told Mike as she pointed to her booster seat. She was still waiting for help getting into it.

Mike smiled at his youngest, and lifted her up into her seat.

Once the table was set and everyone was seated, Mike smiled at all the girls and then lowered his head waiting for everyone else to copy him.

Then he said a very short prayer for the food.

Once he was done, Samantha reached over and helped Misato with her plate, making sure she didn't have any problems.

"It's just she spilled food last night trying to get her own," she told her mom before her mom even asked why.

Rebecca nodded.

"She did, mom.  You thought it was Molly, but it was Misato."

Kelly had Samantha and Rebecca carry the fishsticks and peas and carrots while she got the mac and cheese. Everyone got milk but Molly's was put in a sippy cup for her.

Misato sat down in her chair after she had finished helping set the table. She looked at what everyone was doing before copying Mike. She wanted to protest but had spilled some food last night and not cleaned it up. Molly began eating her food glad to be in her booster seat. She was making a bit of a mess but not too much thanks to her child silverware and bib.

Samantha leaned in and whispered to Misato.

"You pee in pants at school," she whispered.  "You bad girl.  Everyone knows it.  You don't use potty at home tonight.  You use potty at home, and I'll be mad."

She then went to eating her food.

The girl might not have understood everything, but she was going to teach her a lesson for peeing at school.  She would either learn not to pee her pants at school, or she would have wet pants at home everytime she turned around, and probably even poop them."

Rebecca felt like a very big girl, seeing that the parents didn't stop Samantha getting Misato's food, but she could get her own.

Mike had not realized what had happened or he didn't care.

He just looked over at his baby Molly.

"Molly like her din-din?" he asked her as he watched her.

"No me fault" Misato whispered back to Samantha before going back to eating her dinner. She wasn't going to pee in the panties since she already knew where the bathroom was. Molly nodded as she gave Mike a big smile. Since the food wasn't messy it cut down on the size of her usual mess when she fed herself.

Kelly began to eat dinner while looking to make sure nobody else needed anything for the moment. She had no idea her daughter was trying to make their guest have an accident.

Samantha frowned.

"Oh, it's not?" Samantha whispered.  "Then what, did someone take your pants away from you and then pee in them for you, and then put them back on you?"

She was being sarcastic.

"You bad girl.  You pee your pants.  Your fault."

She looked over at Rebecca who nodded at what Samantha said.

"You like Molly," Rebecca told her.  "Molly pee pants.  Molly no use potty.  Misato no use potty."

Samantha nodded.  "Misato use potty in school.  Misato no use potty in school.  Misato no use potty at home."

"No me fault. Trouble going to toilet" Misato whispered to Samantha trying to convey she hadn't known where the toilets were. Unfortunately it made it seem more like she hadn't been able to use a bathroom for some reason. She finished eating then began to head to the bathroom. No matter what Rebecca and Samantha said she wasn't about to pee her pants on purpose like Molly.

Molly kept eating taking her time until she was finally finished. She gave her mom and dad a big smile but her face needed to be cleaned.

As soon as Misato got up and walked off, Rebecca ran from the table to get her.

"You forgot to say excuse me!" she called after her.  "You don't just leave the table at our house.  We told you that last night!  Misato!"

It was just an excuse of course.  Samantha had given her a look when she left the table, and both girls were in on trying to make this happen.

Samantha didn't chase her down because she didn't want her parents to think she was stopping the girl from going to the bathroom on purpose, but if Rebecca chased her down, maybe Rebecca would sound innocent when she told her parents that Misato for got to ask to be excused.

She caught up with Misato just as Misato started to shut the door.

"You in trouble," Rebecca yelled at her as she tried to open the door.  "You forgot!"

Misato ignored Rebecca as she hurried into the bathroom. She tried to shut the door but was finding it difficult as her foster sister tried to open it. With the pressure growing on her bladder she gave up and let the door be opened. Misato hoped she could get Rebecca to leave so she could use the bathroom before she had an accident.

"Rebecca it's alright we'll deal with it when she comes back" Kelly tried to tell Rebecca but it was too late. She sighed before going back to eating her dinner. Molly waited for Kelly or Mike to clean her face. She was eager to go play some more now that she was done eating.

"Misato!" Rebecca pushed her way into the bathroom and stared at the older girl.  "You bad girl," she said.  "You leave table and not ask."

She reached out for her hand.

"You come to table.  You say mom or dad: 'Can I leave table?'  If you don't, you get in trouble."

She tried to take her hand to pull her back to the kitchen.

"Even if you go potty, you ask first when we eating because it bad not to."

"But need potty now" Misato protested as she tried to stay in the bathroom. She was already doing a potty dance and getting very close to having an accident. If she did what her adoptive sister wanted there was a very good chance she would have an accident. Misato fought back against Rebecca as much as she could while being dragged back to the kitchen.

Kelly cleaned Molly's face then took her out of the booster seat. She took her to the playpen and put her down in it. Molly seemed less than thrilled over being put in her playpen but went to find something. She grinned as her mom put the dolls in it for her.

"Daddy, Misato came back to the table to ask if she can be excused to go potty.  She might have to pee really bad, but I made her come back anyway because it's the rule."

Mike sighed.

"Rebecca, if she was already in the bathroom, you could have let her go.  We could have told her about the table rule again after she was done."

"But you already told her twice, daddy, and it's not right.  If I break a rule, I get in trouble.  If she's not going to get in trouble, then someone at least has to make her follow the rules."

Mike shook his head.  It was sometimes so hard to explain to little kids that not everyone understands English.

"Misato, honey, go ahead and sit down and ask to go be excused," he gestured at the chair.  "Just say:  Can I go potty?"

He hoped those words were easy enough for her.

Samantha smiled as she saw Misato squirming, hoping she would wet her pants.

Misato was just about to sit down and ask to go potty when her bladder released. She began crying uncontrollably as she peed herself in front of everyone but the youngest member of the family. It was bad enough peeing her pants in school then using a diaper but being less than five feet away only to be dragged away was beyond humiliating. Misato kept crying as she waited for some help.

Kelly didn't seem very happy with Misato or Rebecca for the moment but slowly calmed down. "Mike if you would please help Misato while Rebecca and I have a talk" She told her husband before dragging her daughter into her room. Molly was busy playing with her dolls again unaware of what had happened. She hoped her new playmate would come join her again before bedtime.

Mike sighed at being put on the spot like that.  Misato wasn't even really their child, and she should know better than to do this and to need help like this.  What was he supposed to do?  Change her like she was in kindergarten or something?  Still, watching her just stand there and cry, he realized he really didn't have much choice.  She couldn't stay in those smelly wet things.

"Misato, please come with me," he told her.  "Samantha, you come along, too.  If your mother and I are busy, and she does this again, I guess it may end up falling on you to help her in the future."

Samantha nodded trying to hide a grin.  Their plan was perfect.  She just hoped Rebecca wasn't in too much trouble for bringing Misato back to the table.  It was an innocent thing for a young child to do, wasn't it?  She was trying to help... or at least it seemed she was.

Rebecca went with her mom, her head hanging because she thought she was in trouble.  She knew she was in trouble, but she hoped her mom would buy the innocence of her just wanting everyone to follow the rules.  It wouldn't be fair if daddy suddenly let someone not follow them.

Misato continued crying too upset to even think about taking care of the accident herself. She wasn't paying any attention to where her foster dad was taking her just following him. If he wanted to he could diaper her and she wouldn't notice until it was done. Misato hoped nobody was mad at her for having an accident in the kitchen.

Kelly pointed to her bed and waited for Rebecca to sit down. "Now Rebecca I know you were just trying to make sure Misato followed the rules but right now she is like Molly. She doesn't know all the rules and is still learning to speak English. If she does something she isn't supposed to just tell me or your dad and we'll take care of it. Understand ?" She told her daughter as she tried to explain the situation to her. Thankfully she had no idea her daughter had done it on purpose to make sure Misato had an accident. If Kelly figured out the truth both Rebecca and Samantha would be in big trouble.