LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brenda Welsh was the leader, and she was in the eighth grade, the last year of middle school.  While she thought she owned the whole school in one way or another, her regular antics of stealing boyfriends, breaking up couples she didn't think belonged together, and causing problems for anyone that stood up to her was starting to get boring.  Nothing she did now, seemed to really make coming to school worth it.  She needed to do something new.  

Brenda Welsh called her bestie, Angela Harrison, and the two of them started talking about the kinds of things that they enjoyed because along with three others, the five of them controlled everythign at school.  No matter what her other friends said though, Brenda was just feeling something was lacking.  She thought about trying to pick on the sixth graders a little more or maybe even humiliating a seventh grader, but in the end, she admitted that picking on them even more, even if it was to humiliate them was not really going to fix how she felt.  She needed something different.

It was only the second week in October, when a new student transferred to their school from deep within Asia.  None of the girls new exactly where the new girl was from because she was just a sixth grader, but they first noticed her one day at breakfast looking a little uncertain and scared like so many other sixth graders had looked at the beginning of the year as they were just starting school.

Now, Brenda and her group had been bullies since the sixth grade themselves, so they knew that the typical ways of bullying the new sixth grader was not going to make them happy.  They needed a new game plan with this one.  She looked a bit shorter than most of the other sixth graders, and her face looked so innocent.  She looked around wide eyed and asked several people where the main office was, but she didn't really pronounce things very clearly.  It was almost like she was a very young elementary school student trying to talk to the big kids.

Brenda smiled and motioned at Jackie Summers.

"Go over and befriend her," she ordered one of her girls.  "Show her where the office is, and then later, introduce her to me.  Make her believe that we are the official school welcome wagon, and that we are here to take care of any sixth graders that are lost until they get the hang of things...."

Jackie looked skeptically to her leader.

"Just do it," Brenda commanded.  "I think she's the right person to try something different with.  I haven't decided what to do with her yet, but she's fresh.  Whatever we decide to do with her, she won't be expecting it, and that should make it fun."

Brenda then led Angela off to talk about what they could do with the 'new girl.'

I'm looking for someone to play the new sixth grader: age 11-12 girl from Korea, China, Thailand, or somewhere in that area.  Not Russia, and not Japan.  Not anyone that really has experience what America is like.  Preferrably, someone from a small town deep in a poor Asian country that grew up in a school that taught grades 1-8 all together in a dirt-floor classroom with crates to sit on and double as writing surfaces when they had a little paper to write on....  It's important that she grew up in conditions like that, so that her wide eyed incomprehension at what is going on in this new school, and her poorer English skills can make her the perfect target for the five big eighth graders to bully in the way of treating her like a baby, more specifically, Brenda's little baby sister....

Would like someone that is going to be detailed and write at least a paragraph or at least three sentences long, which ever is longer, not shorter.  I'm not looking for a book, but just someone that can keep up with details and write enough that it makes it easy for us to feed off of one another.  If you start writing only one sentence or two sentence replies constantly, then I will get bored.  If it only happens once in every ten or twelve posts, then that's okay.  Sometimes, there just isn't enough given to you even if I write five sentences, which to me, is a real paragraph, but I will let three sentences slide because I know five sentences isn't always easy or appropriate in every situation.

You will NOT be bottle fed, breast fed, or given baby food.  Don't think I'm going to go all baby on you, but you will be put in situations where you should feel scared to use teh bathroom, and you will be changed and even daipered, sometimes by the group of bullies.  You will be given toys, and being from a poor country, I hope you act on the interest and play a little bit with the toys out of curiosty, which encourages the girls to keep giving you childish toys to play with.  You are not exactly dumb, and you can keep up with the studies so much as they are translated or explained simply enough that you get it because most people don't speak your language....  That's what makes the girls think you are like a little kid, that you can't always follow what they say when they use big words or say things that you haven't heard before, and that you can't really explain yourself deeply since you don't know enough English than to simply state what you feel or need on the surface.

If you are up to it after reading all this, then PM me, please.

Misato Takeyama was a 5 foot, 75 pound, and very shy 11 year old girl just starting sixth grade in America. Her long black hair was combed out with baby blue eyes which seemed to draw attention towards her babyish face. She was very nervous and felt very out of place as it was a lot different and bigger than her previous school. It seemed that nobody was paying much attention to her as she was trying to find the main office. Misato had no idea that most of the people she was asking couldn't understand her accent or were too busy to listen to her.

Coming from a very small and very poor Asian country she had struggled for years to do well enough to get chosen by a family in America to adopt her. Although her English was good she still constantly mixed up words and got things wrong. When a new girl approached she decided to try again with asking for help. "Me need to find office main. Help please" Misato asked the girl having to step back a little to actually see her face.

Jackie, a girl with red-brown hair, more red than brown when the sun shown on it right, leaned down to hear the girl more properly.

"The main office?" she asked.  "I guess you're new here, huh?"

She took her by the hand.  

"It's this way.  It'll be easier if I show you, okay?"

She started to pull her towards the main office passing all the other rooms so quickly that the poor girl probably had no time to figure out what any of the rooms were, expecially the rest rooms which were just open arches in, and had a boy or girl symbol on the side of the door.  If she had a chance to see the symbols, she might have guessed what they were, but Jackie kept her moving briskly to the office because she didn't want to be late if the bell rang while she was on the way to the office with the new girl.

"My name is Jackie," she told her on the way.  "I'm in the sixth grade."

Jackie was one of the taller sixth graders though, and well in with the main bullies.

Misato let Jackie lead her by the hand immediately trusting the girl to help her. Unfortunately the sixth grader was going so fast the petite sixth grader could barely keep up. She didn't even have time to look around at the classes much less the bathrooms. As Jackie led Misato around there was more than a little giggling as the other students thought Jackie was helping an elementary school student that had accidentally come into the wrong school.

(Jackie is in sixth grade, if you read my last post a little more carefully?)

Jackie saw some kids giggling at the Asian girl and she frowned at them.

"I suspose you kids think you're all better because you already know what's going on at school, huh?" she asked them in her best intimidating voice she could muster.  Even if they weren't scared of her, they knew she just needed to get Brenda, and they would answer if they gave her any trouble.  "I see nothing to giggle at here.  Someone might have made a mistake, but it wasn't this girl that made it."

Jackie then continued to take her to the office.

"What's your name, sweetie?" she asked the Asian girl.  "I need to tell them who you are so they can help you."

Misato seemed oblivious to the fact that she was being laughed at even as Jackie defended her. As they continued to the main office she told her "Misato Takeyama" So far she had not even begun to suspect the girl helping her was actually a bully. Misato's innocent and trusting nature would definitely be something that could be used against her.

Jackie smiled up at the office lady.

"I don't think she knows where her classes are, or what grade she's in, but her name is Misato Takeyama."

"Ah, yes, we have her information in the computer...."

Jackie smiled when the office told her that she was in her block classes, and she turned to Misato and smiled.

"We're in the same class.  Isn't that lucky?  I can show you everything," she said.  "And that reminds me, we better get to class soon or we'll be late and get in trouble."

She took Misato's hand and after getting papers from teh office on her, she started to lead her to their home room.

"You're going to like it here," Jackie told Misato.  "You're already friends with one of the popular girls at school, me, so you have it made."

Again, she took her rather quickly through the corridors and directly to home room so that Misato didn't have a chance to spot a bathroom.

"Thank you" Misato told Jackie as she was again dragged around the school. At this rate it would be faster to just be carried around the school instead of walking. Looking up at the sixth grader the girl knew that could easily be accomplished. Misato waited until they were in the classroom before trying to look at the list of papers Jackie was holding for her.

Jackie looked through the papers first, and then she shook her head.

"Misato, we are in the same classes, so don't worry about these papers for now.  The important ones, you'll want to show your parents when you go home so they can sign then and understand school rules, but while you are with me...."

She saw she was speaking too fast, as Jackie did sometimes sound like an auctioneer, with the speed at which she spoke.

"You and me, we go to the same class all the time."

She waited.

"You and me, we go to lunch together."

She smiled at her.

"You don't know something, you ask me.  I help you."

She waited.

"Now sit down and this desk is empty and right by me, so I can help you if the teacher talks fast for you."

She looked ot see if Misato understood.

"I tell you again, what the teacher says.  Okay?"

Misato frowned a little bit wanting to look at the papers herself but let Jackie hold onto them for now. As the girl repeated everything slowly she nodded to show she understood what her friend was telling her. She sat down and paid close attention to her friend as the class started so she wouldn't miss anything. Misato soon began to fidget in her seat as her bladder reminded her she needed to go to the bathroom soon.

Jackie listened to the teacher and then whispered to Misato about what was going on from time to time.

"Who is talking?" the teacher asked.

"Sorry, Misato didn't understand the problem.  I was helping her," Jackie said.

The teacher shook her head and went on teaching without disciplining either of them.

Finally, math was over, and Jackie started to stand up so she could take Misato to the class door to meet some of the eighth graders that in the bully club.

"I have a very cool new friend you will want to be friends with," Jackie told Misato.  "If you are friends with Brenda, then you will be set at this school for the year."

"Who Brenda is ?" Misato asked Jackie after math class was over. She was anxious to meet the girl's friends unaware they were bullies. Despite only being able to understand half of what the teacher was saying she felt confident she would excell in math. Misato found herself once again struggling to keep up with Jackie and unaware of where she was being taken.

"Brenda is an eighth grader who makes sure that everyone stays in their place so that there are no problems at our school.  A lot of other schools in America have bullying and some kids even get so desperate as to bring weapons to school to deal with it, but Brenda makes sure that doesn't happen here."

Jackie smiled at Misato.

"If you do everything Brenda tells you, then you will be safe and no one will ever hurt you."

Eventually, they met Brenda just outside the classroom where Brenda and a couple of others were waiting for Jackie and Misato.

"Misato doesn't talk quite right," Jackie told Brenda.  "She sounds more like a little kid when she tries to talk, and she doesn't understand the teacher very well.  She might also need help in math."

Brenda smiled.

"Well, what matters more, is that she feels accepted and comfortable here."

Brenda put an arm around Misato.

"Is Jackie helping you enough?" she asked her.

Misato listened in great fascination as a picture of a hero began forming in her mind. She let her imagination run so wild that she pictured a girl in a robot suit looking over the entire school. After meeting Brenda she was speechless at how tall the girl was and how cool she looked. Misato nodded forgetting her need to pee in the excitement of meeting who she believed to be was the school's hero.

Jackie frowned when Brenda tried to talk to Misato and Misato seemed to not be able to figure out that she was being talked to.

"She's a cutie," Jackie told Brenda, "but I don't think she should be left alone at school.  She can't really understand anyone."

"Then I guess while you are in classes, you should watch her, and bring her to me as soon as you can when we have breaks."

Brenda knelt down to Misato.

"Misato?  Are you okay?"

She spoke very slowly with pauses between each word.

Misato listened as Jackie and Brenda talked about her as if she couldn't understand them. She nodded when the head bully finally asked her a question. Just as she remembered she needed to go to the bathroom the bell rang indicating they needed to get to the second class now. Misato waited for Jackie to lead her off to the next class still unaware where the bathrooms were located.

Brenda smiled as she watched Jackie take the girl's hand.

"She looks kind of like a little girl, doesn't she?"

Angela nodded.  "She does."

Jackie soon had her at their Language Arts class.

Once the teacher had the class working on something, she pulled Misato to the front to see how she did with reading....

Thankfully Jackie had taken Misato to class so she didn't hear what Brenda and Angela were saying. Just as she was about to start working on something the teacher called her up to her desk. She began reading the best she could for the teacher but mixed up, mispronounced, and skipped more than a few words. Misato hoped she was doing a good job despite her many mistakes.

The teacher sighed as she marked her reading.  At the moment, the teacher didn't see her reading problems coming from being a second language barrier, but from her not paying attention and getting frustrated and bored trying to figure out words that she eventually mispronounced anyway.  

She smiled at Misato as if everything was fine, but she knew she'd have to talk to the special education staff about getting Misato some extra help with all her classes if this reading test was anything to go by.

Jackie smiled to herself because she was paying attention to what was going on with Misato, and she knew that some of the words Misato said didn't make sense with what she was reading.  Plus her reading was like an old car unable to get its motor going smoothly.  Put-put-putting at the words trying to figure out the reading.  She sounded very much like a little kid.  Maybe Brenda would be happy to hear that Misato might need to be reading children's books instead of books for older kids?

Misato gave the teacher a smile in return thinking that she had done a good job. She had no idea the woman was considering putting her in a special ed reading class. It was clear she needed much more practice with reading since she could barely stumble through a middle school book. Misato waited to be allowed to go back to her seat as she squirmed around a little bit again.

The teacher shook her head seeing the little girl squirm.  She interpreted that as her being restless because she didn't like reading aloud, a sure tell sign that reading is a very difficult thing for her to do.  She put that in her notes.

"You may go sit by Jackie, and I'll let you ask Jackie about the reading you are doing, if you don't understand something.  I need to test some other kids to see how they are improving, too, so don't interrupt me unless you really need me."

She then let Misato go back to her seat.

Jackie smiled when she came back.

"We're reading right here," she showed her what page to start on.  "If you need any help with some of the words, ask me first, okay?"

"Ok" Misato told Jackie as she sat back down next to her. She was still squirming around almost as if she was doing a little potty dance. Trying to focus on the reading she started it but seemed to need help with every other word. Misato hoped Jackie wouldn't become upset with her for all the help she needed with reading the book.

Jackie smiled as the girl kept asking for help, and then she saw her moving around as though uncomfortable about getting all the help she was getting.

"Wait a minute," Jackie told her.

Jackie went to the teacher.

"I'm sorry, but Misato is having a really hard time, and we might disturb someone.  Can I take her to the back of the room to help her read by having her repeat after me each part we read?  She really is having a very hard time."

The teacher smiled.  "Make sure to use secret voices, not regular inside voices."

Jackie nodded and then went to get her new friend.

"Let's go back here so we don't disturb the others so much."

Some of the kids saw Jackie lead her to the reading area, and they snickered a little, but they weren't sure if they should make fun or not because they Knew Jackie was one of those girls, and if Jackie was hanging out with her, then there might be more to the story than her just needing help.

Misato was a little confused when Jackie went to talk to the teacher then led her to the back of the room. She wondered if she had done something wrong as she did her best to stop squirming. As the kids snickered the new girl was once again left to wonder what was so funny. Misato waited to see what Jackie wanted her to do now that they were in the back of the classroom.