gelmoray

• 2 months later...

I do, three space mmo's and if I could WOW and even a game called APB Reloaded

* Eve Online
* Earth and Beyond Emulator
* Star Trek Online
Are the space mmo's.

• 1 month later...

Play MMO's yes. Currently FFXIV, But its just an ordinary Free Company (Guild), not abdl. Once upon a time I played WoW but haven't played that in well over 3-6 years ago. If you do decide to try FFXIV its a solid MMO with quite a bit of content to play thru and the community isn't as toxic as WoW's is. Should you end up on Hyperion (Primal) look me up, my in game name is the same there (Unless I'm messing around on an alt).

• 5 weeks later...

Still playing WoW, but honestly the only thing keeping me right now is mythic raiding.
Going to give classic a shot but if that doesn't keep me, there's a big chance I'll take a break from WoW.

Been trying the free trial on FFXIV for the last couple of days, and been quite enjoing it. Beautiful game, fun little stories thus far. The combat is slow at the beginning but I also know from experience that it's unfair to judge the combat before you get to the late levels where the design is starting to really show

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I’ve played MMOs since Ultima Online. Currently play FFXIV, but not in any overly ABDL groups. Many years ago I did a phase of being more open about it and while it was mostly positive there were a number of mean players that ruined it. It’s probably better to find a couple others with this interest to do content with, instead of making a big scene like an ABDL guild.