LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice Needed

USFbaby

Hello,

I met my fiancé (mommy) almost four years ago now and we are getting married this year, the day before Mother’s Day. I already have the traditional wedding gift that I can give to her in front of family and friends. However, I want to give her a special Mother’s Day gift from her baby boy. Do any of y’all have any suggestions, as she will officially, in our minds, be a first time mommy that weekend.

Thank you

I don't know enough about your Mommy to know what would be really special for her. But I'll first say that you can almost never go wrong with flowers and or jewelry. An adult baby gave me this beautiful bracelet once that had a baby block on it, from the Hallmark store. That piece was a mix of elegant and ABDL. 

Handmade gifts and personalized gifts can be very thoughtful and special. There are shops on Etsy with lots of personalized gifts. For instance, you could have a blanket or quilt made with your Mommy's name or initials embroidered on it. 

If you want the gift to be less vanilla and have more of an ageplay feel, you could buy her a diaper bag to keep your baby stuff in or buy her a Mommy dress. I love vintage dresses from the 1950's for a Mommy nostalgic feel. 

• Like 1

If she hasn't read the Mommy Manual, you could give her that with gift(s) MommyWigglebutt mentioned. You could have a paddled made with your baby name, example: Mikey's board of education