LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once over at the house Gwen instructed Sarah to go was up for dinner. She enjoyed talking with the doctor and they even shared notes about Sarah's wetting and what may have been going on. Gwen excerpted the offer to have Sarah work with the doctor but only on the condition that he come over for dinner one night soon. They shook hands and smiled as Dr. Kool left. Gwen went up stairs to see what was going on with Sarah. 

Sarah went up stairs and washed her hands and face still thinking to herself she looked smaller somehow. Once her mom came in Sarah skipped over to get and gave her a big hug "sorry mommy I was washing my hands and face." As they walked down stairs Sarah let out a loud wet fart but soon it wasn't a fart at all. Sarah stood there in front of her mother on the stairs dropping a huge load into her Cinderella panties. 

Gwen in shock could only stand and watch as her 12 year old daughter pooped her pants for the first time in years. Sarah turned around to look at her mother in embarrassment and shock. The small girl could only muster to say the words "Poopy mommy..." before bursting into tears. Gwen wait a loss for words but ended up kicking her daughter up and bring the sobbing child to the bathroom to clean her mess bum.

Over the course of the night Gwen witnessed her daughter act more like a 6 or 7 year old than a preteen. And was thankful that by the morning when she went to wake her up that Sarah seemed to be back to her self except for a very wet bed. Both mother and daughter were shocked. Other than the clean up of Sarah's wet bottom and the soaked laundry and matress the morning went as usual. 

When Gwen went to leave that morning before Sarah's bus came she talked to her daughter and told her to go straight to the doctor's house after school, before exchanging goodbyes and I love yous. What Gwen didn't tell her daughter is that soon after leaving the house she got her bluetooth in her car to call Dr. Kool to talk with him about the accidents... ring ring ring ring

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley answered the phone.

"DR. Kool, how may I help you?" 

Since everyone knew him as that, that had become his mode of answering the phone.  Bradley was actually about to go out and get some pull ups for the young girl at his office.  He couldn't leave her pantiless all the time or the other kids might think she's gross and not want to wear the suits anymore, and he certainly couldn't let her just wear panties or the same thing would likely be thought.

He wondered who would be calling him at this time of morning....

"Hi Dr. Kool this is Gwen, Sarah's mom from next door. I hope you are well this morning I wanted to talk to you about Sarah I'm not sure if she had any accidents at your place yesterday but at home not only did I deal with a wet bed but there were was a... poopy accident yesterday before dinner. I just dont know what's going on with her it's like shes been having alot of accidents at home and if it's at your place too I'd like to know because I think I'm going to have to take action. Shes not getting into anything in your lab that might cause this right?" Gwen rambled like the concerned mom she is.

Bradley was now backed into a corner because he was not known for lying outright.

He paused for a bit.

"I'll check through my stuff and see if she's getting stuff she shouldn't be," he told the mother the half truth.  "But she has been peeing her pants here, too.  It is possible she could be taking stuff that makes her do this, and I will check on it."

He breathed out a little bit into the phone.

"I'm not used to kids just taking what they want without permission though.  I didn't think she was the kind of person to do that, is she?"

Gwen knew the Doctor was a good man from what everyone told her and could see in her daughters face how much fun she was having over at his lab. "Ok thank you doctor your a good man and I trust you. Sometimes Sarah can get over zealous and caught up with what shes doing and make mistakes, I think it's because shes always looking to prove shes a big kid since shes a bit of a slow developer... but anyway. What would you propose we do about her accidents I can even say just wetting since she pooped her pants last night. I did buy pullups for her but I'm worried. Any thoughts doctor?" Gwen said concerned

"You might take her to see a physcian just to be sure nothing is wrong with her bladder or whatever, and other than that, maybe try to be comforting when it happens, and then give her the pull ups as a way to keep her dignity at school.  Explain to her that the less other people know about her problems with the potty, the less chance they will have to be mean about it or even think about it."

He sighed.

"Actually, there are some new diapers they are coming out with that are for kids her age that are supposed to really help kids with issues like this.  These diapers are supposed to make it impossible to tell that she's wet unless you check her, and I'm thinking about trying them out later with her, with your permission, if she continues to wet her pants while working at the lab."

"Oh god I forgot about school! I hope she makes it through the day ok. She was a little nervous today but I told her not to worry. I should gave given her the pullups this morning is she wets her pants she'll be humiliated but if she poops her pants that poor girl will never be able to live it down at this school. I'll have to call her doctor to see if they can get her in today just in case." Gwen panicked a little but then heard the doctor sigh and began to speak about the diapers. 

"Are they a new experiment doctor or something you just developed? I think if those suits are that tricky for my little Sarah to take off and shes not made it in time yet...(sigh) It might be for the best for both your suits and my little girl. Thank you doctor, I've got to head into work now. If I can get her into her doctor's today I'll let you know how it goes. Regardless Sarah will be over today to help just as she promised." Gwen said thanking the doctor before hanging up and starting to phone the pedestrian in town.

By this time Sarah was already at the school just getting dropped off by the school bus she had a weird feeling in her gut but just dismissed it.

He didn't get the name Dr. Kool by accident.

He heard the panic in the mom's voice, and he knew that she was right.  The child would have a terrible week or even month if she didn't make it through the day without everyone seeing her make a mess.

He got in his car, went directly to the store, and then stopped off at the school

He then spoke with the principal and the nurse before second period.

"If she has a problem before you can call her, tell the students that a flu is going around," he asked the principal.  "But her mom sent me with these for her because she was rushed trying to get the doctor on the phone and trying to get to work on time."

He presented them with the diapers, and then he told them the truth, well, the version of the truth that her mom knew, that the poor girl was having some problems keeping her pants dry, and she's going to see a doctor about it.

The nurse sent a runner for her in her second period class instead of having the office call for her, and they would take her to the nurse.  Meanwhile, the principal made an announcement that the kids should wash their hands when they get ready for lunch, come in from recess, and to be careful because a very strong flu is going around, and it has very ugly effects on the body which can be embarrassing as well as very uncomfortable to anyone that catches it.

Bradley then slipped out of the school without talking to Sarah, and without meeting any of the students so that no one would know, except the school office, that he had been there to look out for her.

Back at home, he prepared some diapers and he also prepared some special disinfectants that he would convince her that he just heard that the flu season has peaked, and a difficult string of flu is going around, so he has decided to prepare some precautions as well as some diapers for her, just in case the flu caught up with her and make her poop her pants.  He said this, so that she wouldn't be horrified that her mom had told him that she had done something like that the night before.

Sarah was just getting ready to head for lunch when that familiar pain hit her again and she let out a loud wet fart, she turned beet red almost instantly and looked at her friends and classmates "Excuse me." A few chuckled as the nurses runner came up to Sarah telling her to follow him. As he lead her to the nurse her gut was turning she wasn't sure what was going on until at the nurses door she watch the runner hold the door open but she couldn't move then it happened Sarah with out even knowing it or thinking or feeling it squatted down a little and cried as she simultaneously flooded and loaded her pants. Sarah was at a loss as she cried sitting in her mess on the floor. Even as the nurse consoled her and got her into a closed off area informing her it's the "flu" that's been going around letting her know it can strike fast and is bad. Sarah just cried until without thinking her thumb crept her way into her mouth as the nurse cleaned her up.  Before laying her down on the bed to get her ready for a "change of clothes". 

As Gwen got off the phone with the pedestrian and had an appointment in about an hour and a half from now she headed into to her bosses office to tell him what was going on. Just as she finished her phone rang it was the school informing her of what's going on but not telling her about Dr. Kool's visit. Gwen gave the nurse permission to put Sarah in the diaper they had and let her know that she'd bring new clothes for Sarah as she rushed into her car and drove home before the school. Once in the drive way she saw Dr. Kool in her garden watering his plants.

"Is everything okay?" Bradley asked Gwen when he saw she was back rather early.  "I'm just watering my garden, but if you need anything, I can be there for you or for Sarah."

He smiled a charming smile to her.

"You don't need to press her to come and work for me if she's not feeling well, or is it you that's not feeling well?  You're back pretty early."

"No she'll still be over, shes had a really nasty potty accident at school. God I feel like I'm talking about a kindergartner. But um yeah I got her an appointment for about an hour for now I just got to grab her some clothes. After the appointment I guess she'll just have to hang out at my work til I'm ready to leave. I'll be a little backed up from this today. Unless you wanna have her over early, no pressure I know your not her father or a babysitter." Gwen rambled as she turned a little blushed hearing her self ramble.

Bradley smiled and nodded.

"I really don't mind looking after her, if that will help you out.  We're neighbors, and maybe sometime, I may be able to call on you to do me a favor, right?"

He smiled.

"Why don't I come along, that way, I can just take her to my place after her appointment and that will let you get an earlier start on your work at work?"

He started to roll up his hose to put it away.

"Dr Kool you truly are amazing!! I can never thank you enough." Gwen ran inside to grab a skirt and saddles for Sarah before running back outside and getting in her car. "Ok Doctor I'll meet you at the pedestrians office in about 10 minutes. Thank you again!" Gwen speed toward the school.

Meanwhile back at the school Sarah was crying behind her thumb sitting in only her princess shirt and a big white diaper the nurse had put her in. Sarah had a little bit of the fog back in her brain making her a little confused at what exactly was going on but knew her mommy would be there soon to save the day. Soon she heard the curtain open and saw her mommy Sarah jumped up and walked with a slight waddle over to her "Mommy! Tank you mommy for bringing me clothes! Me made potty in my pants and stupid nurse put me in a diapy." Sarah pouted taking her thumb out of her mouth to talk but then placing it back in to pout. Gwen was at a loss for words seeing Sarah act like this. "Sarah honey come on let's get your skirt on and you saddles so we can go see the Doctor, Doctor Kool is going to meet us there and then you get to hang out with him and be his helper till mommy gets home ok?" Gwen felt like she was talking more to a 5 year old than a 12 year old. But got the small girl dressed and walked her or well Gwen walked Sarah waddled and continued to suck her thumb  heading out of the school and into the car. Once in the car Gwen tried 3 times to get Sarah to keep her thumb from her mouth but soon they parked next to Dr. Kool at the pedestrians.

Bradley saw the car pull up, and he got out of the car.

"How are you feeling?" he asked Sarah.  "You okay?"

He reached for one of her hands.

When they walked into the pediatrician's, Bradley took Sarah's hand and led her to go sit down so her mom could go up and fill in the paper work she would need.

"Don't worry about what happened at school," Bradley told Sarah.  "You're not the first one have ever had this happen at twelve years old, honey."

He pulled towards him, and then brought her into his lap.

"Don't be scared, sweetie.  The doctor will just talk to you a little bit and find out how long this has been happening, then he might ask for a sample, so if you can manage to pee for him into a cup in a bit, that would be helpful for him or her, and then he might check inside your body, but the machines they use don't hurt."

Bradley rubbed Sarah's back while he tried to explain as much as he knew.

Sarah waved her free hand at the doctor as they pulled up next to him still sucking her thumb with her other hand. "I feel ok...but I made potty in my pants...but it was an accident I promise!" She said turning red explaining to the professor.

Sarah was extremely nervous in the doctors office but now sitting up on Dr. Kools lap she stated to relax as he rubbed her back her thumb sucking slowed then after a few minutes she took it out seeing her mommy come back to them. Sarah shook her head and looked around noticing now sitting on doctor Kools lap her diaper was exposed due to her skirt riding up. She looked at him and her mommy and asked with tears in her eyes. "What's wrong with me? I dont feel like anything is different but I feel littler..."

Bradley sighed because he knew that it was tied to the formula that he was being forced to use on the town's kids, and he certainly was not allowed to talk about its properties with anyone but the company.

He stood up and took her hand when the assistant called her back to see the doctor, but he stopped at the door, and let her go in with just her mother.  He wasn't family, so he was pretty sure that it would not be allowed, and besides, it would likely make the mom and the girl feel really strange if he did go with them.

He wondered if the doctor would figure out something, and give her something to help her feeling without anyone saying anything.

Once in the room Gwen lifted Alley up onto the table. "Now baby I need you to tell me and the doctor when she comes in exactly what is going on when you have your accidents ok?" 

Sarah nods her head the fog in her head completely clear she is now feeling the embarrassment of the whole day so far which it's only noon now. 

(Did you wanna play the pedestrian? If not just recap Dr. Kool waiting for us to come out and I'll do a recap of the visit inside the room and we will pick up from there :) )

Dr. Jill Madison came in a few minutes later, and she walked over and to get the medical record on her desk, and then she sat down next to the young girl and her mother.

"You're twelve years old?" She asked Sarah.  "So, tell me, what seems to be the trouble today, honey?"

She smiled at her, and seeing how the little girl looked so nervous, she reached across her desk and pulled out a sugarless lollipop, and presented it to her to try to cheer her up.

Sarah was red in the face looking down as the doctor talked. Gwen rubbed her back doing the typical mom thing saying "it's ok sweetie just tell the doctor what's been going on."

Sarah looks up and says "I've been having alot of potty accidents... it just happens...an an and today was the worst yet. I dont know what happens but I just go potty in my pants..." Sarah said taking the lollipop starting to cry

"Okay, sweetie.  But can you tell me when it started, if there is any kind of feeling or strangeness you feel before it happens, or anything like that?"

She was trying to go slow and give the poor girl a chance to process.

"No one blames you, Sarah.  You wouldn't be here if you wanted this to happen, okay?  We all know that.  What we are trying to do, is figure out what is going on."

The doctor smiled at her.

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to take a look inside.  It doesn't hurt.  All you have to do is lie down, and I'll pass a wand thing over your lower tummy and check that things are where they need to be.  Passing that, we'll reschedule an appointment for further testing, alright?"

Sarah took her lollipop out and said "It started 4 days ago I had my first potty accident in a few years... I was helping Dr. Kool and I couldn't get the assistant suit off quick enough... I just cant get to the potty in time and I feel it just before I end up having my accidents." Listening to the doctor Sarah laid down with her diaper poking out above her skirt and below. Sarah held her mommy's hand as she was nervous 

The doctor smiled.

"Honey, there is no reason to include the visits with the doctor as having accidents.  A few kids your age, when they first start helping him end up wet, even some of the ones that had helped him for years because those suits are made so that he knows you are safe from harmful chemicals.  He doesn't want the kids taking them off by themselves because if you get hurt, it is his responsibility.  So, when did you first have an accident that was not part of helping the doctor, honey?  Was that still four days ago?"

Sarah blushed feeling so small. "I... I no I think it was a couple days later I wet my pants at a restaurant with mommy. Do you think something is wrong with me doctor or what. I'm scared and now...I'm in this diaper an and... uh oh..." Sarah said getting frustrated and scared grabbed the front of her diaper feeling it grown wet. 

Gwen's face even turned red as her 12 year old just seemed to be a big toddler as of late. She spoke up to the doctor. "Could it be stress from school or something like that. I'm not going to sugar coat it the way shes been acting I thought a few times maybe it was on purpose... sorry honey."

"Well, it is my experience, that most of the time, kids her age do not do this kind of thing on purpose.  When they do it on purpose, they hide it, like a game, and they are not looking for how to fix it.  Your daughter doesn't do anything to make me think she is like that."

The doctor frowned.

"It could be stress, maybe from a sudden move from a very comfortable place to a place where she's not sure what is going on....  She doesn't have any friends her age, yet, does she?"

The doctor started to set up the sonogram machine so they could check inside her body.

"It could also possibly be that parts of her body are growing faster than other parts, and that imbalance could cause awkwardness, that sometimes might manifast itself as stressful indicators like this."

Sarah was more focused on her suddenly wet diaper as the grown ups talked. She was laying down on her back as the doctor gave her the ultra sound, took blood, and felt around her tummy. After about 15 minutes of the exam Sarah was getting fussy and fidgety. Her mommy looked down at her and smiled as Sarah looked up. "Mommy I feel like such a baby, can...can I get changed soon? I miss my panties." Gwen looked from her daughter to the doctor. "That's the other thing I wanted to bring up bi think shes lost weight her clothes look looser on her and shes gone back to calling me mommy. That could all be stress too right? Not that I'm complaining that my baby girl calls me mommy still. So what's the verdict doctor?"Gwen said patting Sarah's head