LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"No no tha one bad docta! Yeah normal soda yeah!" Sarah cheered getting a regular cola to wash down the nasty taste. Once presented with the second try she gulped it down and immediately puckered up. "Too sour docta." The little girl said shaking her head and Squirming a bit. "Me do good me do more? Please me wove helping!" Sarah said bouncing on her stil warm soggy bottom

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley smiled and wrote some stuff in a notebook as she gave feedback.

"Well, what I'd like you to do," he said as he took her hand to take her to a place where he had children's notebooks for recording experiements.  "...is, I'd like you to keep an journal about what formulas we used and how their tastes differed."

Then he noticed her bottom was wet again.

He sighed and decided as long as she said nothing, he'd just leave it until her own clothes were ready.  At this rate, she'd use up all his suits before a day was out if she stayed all day.

"Come back to your desk, and write down what you experienced, and also record whether you peed in your pants or not, and how long it was between each time you wet.  I'm asking you to do this second part because you peed twice," he wasn't counting her current condition when he was telling her this.  "...And I want to know what to expect in the future from my little Science helper, okay?"

"Oh ok me write good docta kool! Me write down everything!" as she grabbed the pink notebook and was lead back to the desk. As the doctor talked to her she wrote her name clumsy on the top of the notebook with a heart on the top. As the professor mentioned her wetting her pants she blushed and Squirmed a bit in her seat. "Yes doctor I'll write everything, me write it now?" She asked holding her pen like a 5 year old would who just learned to write.

The doctor looked at the way she was holding the pen and frowned.  She didn't think the chemical would cause a child to actually behave like a toddler or something.

She tried to correct how she held the pen.

"Are you okay?" Bradley asked her.

He watched her carefully now, thinking maybe they needed another chemical.  The idea was to sell diapers, not to make babies out of pre-adolescent children, right?" 

As he was correcting her writing, he almost smelled her and realized she had peed her pants again.

That was really soon.  The chemical is way too strong!  It causes her to pee almost as soon as she ingests it.  That would never cause her to wet the bed, he thought.

Sarah shook her head and looked down at the paper in the note book that she been writing in and then looked at the doctor. "Dr. Kool? What's going on with me? I peed me pants twice today?! And why do I keep feeling foggy? Am I ok?" Sarah read back at what her and the doctor wrote down in her journal. "Mommy is going to freak out if I keep wetting my pants like a baby! Ugh what do I do doc?! I'm sorry I've peed so much so often!" Sarah said getting worked up

Bradley smiled and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I don't know, honey, but I'm sure if you've never done this before, then it's just maybe being in a different atmosphere or something."

He pulled her over to him so he could hug her.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie.  I'm sure whatever it is, you'll be okay by tomorrow, sweetie."

He eventually had to let her go home, but at least her own clothes were dry and clean again, so he sent her home hoping she would be okay in front of her mom for the night.

But surprise, the second formula would work later on that evening, not even at bedtime, and she would have to explain something to her mom if her mom caught her....

Sarah hugged the professor back and smiled. "Thank you for being so understanding doctor. Are you going to tell my mommy about my two accidents today?" She asked as they came out of the hug he shook his head no, knowing that it would probably be a bad idea at this point. Dr. Kool lead her by the hand to the bathroom to clean her up with as he called bath wipes really though they were baby wipes. Once out of her suit and cleaned up he brought her to the large drying room when she got dressed slightly clumsily almost fighting her pants and socks for a moment until the doctor told her to take her time. After a quick breath she got them on right. Before leave the doctor gave Sarah another hug and gave her the pink notebook for her to log how her afternoon and night goes. She nodded and said thank you and good night to dr. Kool as her mom pulled up the driveway. 

As Sarah slipped over and hug her mom she held the notebook tight as she gave her mom a big hug. "Hi mommy!" Sarah blushed a little realizing she called her mom mommy.

Kathy hugged her daughter back happy to see she was happy to see her. "Hi baby girl, how was being the little science helper today? Did you have alot of fun?" Kath said letting go of her daughter to grab a few Walmart bags from the passenger seat before closing and locking her car. Kathy could have sworn she smelt baby soap and the faint smell of urine on her daughter but dismissed it her daughter maybe small but she was 12 years old and should be mature enough to let her know if she had an accident. Once inside Sarah helped her mom put away groceries and they talked about random things for a bit until Kathy looked at the time. It was now 4 o'clock they'd been chatting over an hour. 

"Baby why dont we get our shoes back on and go to the red lobster downtown my great for you working so hard with the professor on your days off from school. How does that sound?" Kathy said happily and proudly.

Sarah smiled wide and cheered. "Yeah alright! Your the best mommy! Thank you thank you!!" She said running over to get her pink converses back on.

Kathy smiled seeing how her was excited and seemed to being having a great few days even though she had an accident 2 days ago for the first time in a few years. This happy mood was good to see after such a long move across the country a couple months prior. Once at red lobster they ordered appetizers and sodas, Sarah shifted a little thinking of how yucky the soda was today she drank.

Both mother and daughter were having a great time laughing and talking until about half way through dinner which was about 3 hours after she had the second batch of pop at the lab Sarah looked flushed feeling a sudden rush. She all of the sudden had to pee but couldn't do anything about it it was like the the fog and the potty urge hit her all at once again. They were only talking about school when this happened Sarah who was half way through her soda when she became flushed and mumbled out a quick and load "POTTY MOMMY!" As Sarah got up she was already peeing and now crying as she ran to the bathroom collapsing just inside into a crying fit. 

Kathy was mid sentence when the outburst happened. Now as her 12 year old daughter sounded like a 2 year old potty training running through the restaurant peeing her overall shorts all eyes watch then were back on kathy as she her self watched in concern, confusion, and shock. Kathy turned red as people began to look away or watch as she got up to see what her daughter was doing. Once in the bathroom she picked her daughter up into a hug. "Honey, honey what's wrong what happened?!" Kathy said concerned as she held her soaked daughter. 

"I'm sorry mommy! I'm so sorry!" Sarah cried out "I  go potty it was an accident it just happened!" Sarah crying loudly as she clung to her mother.

"Sarah it's ok. Just relax baby girl it'll be ok. Cone on we need to go get our food backed up and pay for dinner. We will take it home and I'll get you cleaned up before we finish eating. Now come on baby girl let's get up and we'll go. Itll be ok." Kathy said concerned disappointed but motherly as she know her daughter needed her now. She stood Sarah up looking at how much she flooded her self kathy shook her head then guided her daughter out back to the table. After a short wait and some odd looks and an awkward talk with the waitress about the puddle on both the seat and floor in the bathroom they left. Once at the car Kathy got a towel out of the trunk and placed it on the backseat of her car before sitting Sarah down on it. Sarah was so embarrassed and still softly crying but almost wanted to argue she wasn't a little kid and could sit up front but instead was met with her tall mother kneeling down to Sarah's eye level or just below with her sitting in the car. Kathy asked her daughter "Baby what's going on? This is your second accident in two days and I was going to ask this later but you smelt like you peed your self again today. Is this true? Talked to mommy please baby I'm worried." With a concern look on her face she waited for her daughter to talk. 

Sarah looked and cried harder yet again and couldn't really think of an explanation. "I'm sorry mommy it just happened I couldn't stop it! I no had to go before I felt it. I'm sorry mommy I'm not being a very good big girl. I'll try harder though!" Sarah said her head slightly foggy and feeling embarrassed ashamed and confused.

Kathy hugged her daughter knowing now that she peed today too, she hugged her crying daughter for a little bit before driving away. Kathy looked at her daughter in the rearview as Sarah had cried her self out and now like any other child was fast asleep even with it being a few hours before bedtime. Kathy made a quick stop at the local drug store before getting back to her sleeping soaked 12 year old before driving home. Once home kathy carried her daughter inside and bathed her and put the very sleepy girl to bed til the morning. Kathy knew she should talk to Dr. Kool in the morning.

Bradley didn't like how the drug that they sent him worked, and he called the people that sent it for him to make sodas from.

"There is no way this will make a child wet the bed," he told them on the phone.  "It makes them pee way too soon, and they would need to go almost as soon as they finished the drink."

"What do you suggest then?"

"I suggest you let ME find a better solution.  You want results, then let the inventor and scientist do what I know."

"Fine, but we want results."

"You'll get them as soon as I work it out.  I'm already working on it."

That night, he threw out the junk he decided would not work, and he went to work on a formula that would taste a lot better when mixed with just about anything, and he balanced it with what he knew caused the human body to work.  He was working until late that evening trying to find some way to get a soda out of it, and finally, he was ready for the final stages of testing it, but he would leave that for when his cute little assistant would come later.

This formula would taste a lot sweeter, maybe too sweet, but at least it would be better than what she had before, though this time, it would take at least two hours before it worked....

This time, however, the effect would be that it would make her need to poop so suddenly, she wouldn't get her science suit off in time, and while they'd be experiementing with another formula, she would lose it....

At 8am Sarah woke up in confusion at first the last she remembered she was with her mommy... oh my god....Sarah turned red remembering it all at once. She sat there and looked at her self then recalled a vague memory of her mom helping her once they were home. Sarah held back tears as she had another thought, the doctor and the notebook she remembered her notebook was on her desk from last night. She quickly and quietly got up and wrote down everything being even more embarrassed as she saw her little kid like writing in the beginning. Sarah was nervous and wanted to ask or talk to Dr. Kool or her mommy but was nervous and not wanting to be embarrassed anymore. She got up and went to the bathroom only to pee a little bit before realizing she must have emptied her whole bladder at red lobster. She quickly brushed her teeth and hair before getting dressed in her pink jeans and beauty and the beast shirt. Once making her way down stairs she sees her mom who has scrambled eggs and a glass of apple juice waiting for her. Sarah and her mom talked for about half an hour about each others day plans before they both left the house Kathy left for work as Sarah headed over to Dr.Kool's house to ring the bell with her notebook in hand

Bradley invited the girl in as soon as he saw who it was.

"Good moring, Sarah," he said as she was waved in.  "How did you sleep last night?"

He sort of wondered why she wasn't in school, but he didn't say anything about it.  If her mom knew she was there, then her mom knew she was missing school, right?

He walked her down towards the science protective clothing storage.

"I've worked on the formula a bit last night when you went home.  That other stuff just seemed like it was just too strong to work with, so I had a word with them and told them I'd need to have permission to weaken it if they ever wanted kids to like the taste of it."

He smiled.

"So, are you ready to start testing with the stuff I've tried to make better?"

He got into the changing room, and he sighed.

"I think we should take your clothes off and have you just wear your panties only under the suit.  It's better than peeing all over your clothes, right?"

Sarah sighed. "Sleeping wasn't the problem last night but I don't really wanna talk about it but I did write down what happened. I'm nervous doctor what is their is something wrong with me?! I feel just odd. I dont know." She talked as they walked to the suit storage. When he mentioned her wetting her face blushed again "Your right I'm sorry I've been peeing so much.  I hope it tastes better the first two I'm sorry to say were just... yucky. But I'm ready doctor Kool." She said slightly embarrassed as she got down to her training bra and little mermaid panties before pulling up the pink suit for the doctor to button for her

Bradley smiled at her embarrassment and patted her back.

"I'm not worried about you peeing so much, honey.  If it continues, maybe your mommy will take you to see a doctor to rule out any health problems."

He hugged her once she was clothed.

"Let's go check on the chemicals to see if they are ready for mixing yet."

He took her up to the refer room to check on his chemicals and to get the stuff for mixing up a soda.

"Ok doctor Kool, thanks for being... well cool about it all." She said giggling at the pun as they walked up the stairs. They observed the chemicals levels of acidic acid, sodium and other levels. After a little waiting finally a ding went off.

"Okay, hopefully, this will not taste as bad," he told her.  "I modified the chemicals that they wanted me to work with so they would mix with the flavors a little easier."

However, what he had not counted on, was that mixing the chemicals as he had, though didn't look to send off any bells on their own, when added to the flavoring chemicals, would cause a very difficult case of a heaviness in her stomach, that within five minutes, toilet or not, would start leaving her body, and it would make her pee besides that, about every three hours, the feeling coming up on her very quickly when she first felt it to when it started pouring out being less than a couple of minutes.

"Yes, please," Bradley smiled at her.  "You are a good helper."

He got four samples for her to try.

"Go ahead and drink the first one, write down what you think of it, and then try the second one, and do the same.  When you are done drinking all four, you can try any sample again you want, but in the end, I want your recommendation for the best formula for perfecting."

He got out his own notebook, and he started to take notes as he observed her.

Sarah eagerly sat at her desk with the samples in front of her, acting like as much of a mature almost teen she could she drank the first sample. "This one tastes like cherries but has the after taste of plastic." She stated trying not to make a face as she wrote in down in her notebook. 

Next was simple 2, she downed it quickly. Letting out a big burp and with it came some spit up, turning red she said "This one is ok kinda lemonade like but way too fizzy, after taste not bad but I feel like I just drank thick milk." She said burping again and giggling a little, writing in her notebook she felt a familiar feeling but could place it. 

Sample 3 was a weird smelling sample but tasted great, Sarah gave a smile as she downed it. "Doctor this tastes great but..." she puckered up "it's too sweet! Me feel...I feel like I just drank straight sugar." Sarah wrote down her feelings on the sample but then that old familiar feeling was coming on stronger it's the mental fog. She shook her head writing down last on her 3rd sample analysis I feel fuzzy...

Finally after 20 minutes of trying and documenting the first few samples she was on sample 4. Sarah felt foggy, bloated, full, and both sleepy and energetic. She downed the fourth sample it was so sweet and sour she gagged a little letting out a small fart in the process. "Whoops me tooted." She giggled "Doctor Kool it sweet and sour. No good. Me sorry." Sarah said wiggling a bit as she wrote in her note book. By the end of her entry about the 4th soda her hand writing had gotten a little sloppy. She looked up at the doctor "What next docta?" She said both eagerly and a little slow with her feeling slightly sleepy but probably just from feeling so full. She needed to pee but wanting to prove she was a big girl she was trying to hold it.

"Well, let's let that settle in your tummy for a while, and meanwhile, we should start mixing up some new batches."

He smiled at her.

"Do you want to go get some ingredients for me from the store room?"

He gave her a list.

"Don't worry, all the bottles and stuff are labeled just as I wrote what I need, so you should be able to find it easily.  I'm going to start the stove, and heat up some water to help the mixing process."

Then he went to the kitchen to start heating water, waiting for her to bring the things he needed for the next sample.

Meanwhile, one of the potions was starting to kick in.  She would feel a sudden emergency coem on her while in the store room....

Sarah smiled at the request, she saw it as the perfect opportunity to prove to her self she was a important mature big girl. "Ok that works for me docta. My tummy still a little rumbling. Me be write back." She said with more of a childish lisp as she skipped off to the store room. 

Once there she tried reading the list but had to sound out everything. After grabbing a couple she thought were right and looking for the rest a rush hit her then her bladder released along with a loud fart. Sarah was shocked and panicked but with the mental fog her brain did what a little kid brain would she fell down and cried. As she fell on her butt to cry she dropped the two chemicals on the floor, they splashed her with a little bit going on her face. They were not the right chemicals to begin with and now unbenonced to the crying 12 year old or the doctor running towards the room she was crying in the mix absorbed into her skin which in the following day would cause a reaction in her body. But for now she cried in a pool of her urine and chemicals as she let out another long fart "DOCTA! ME GO POTTY!!!" Sarah cried

Bradley came into the storage room where he sent his helper, and found her crying on the floor, and through her sobs, had in formed him she had peed, but since she hadn't asked to have her snaps undone, he knew it meant she went in her suit.

He smiled and started to guide her to stand up.

"Well, we can fix that, sweetie," he said trying to be soothing.  "It's okay, sweetie.  You just need to get cleaned up."

He started to walk her towards the bathroom to give her a bath.  He didn't think anything about her farting at the moment.

Sarah was so embarrassed and in such shock that she wet again with out hardly any warning. She didn't and couldn't think straight enough to tell Dr.Kool about the chemicals on he floor all she could muster in her hysterical crying to hard sobbing was "me sowwy" as he lead her to the bathroom which had become just part of his day recently. Sarah was also getting the urge to suck her thumb but fought it off. She ended up just softly crying as they ended up next to the bathroom to get her wet things off and get her washed up

Bradley bent down and hugged the little sixth grader before taking her clothes off of her, and he patted her wet bottom gently as he spoke to her.

"Honey, don't be so nervous.  I know you didn't mean to wet your pants.  You don't have to act or talk like a baby just because you wet your pants, sweetie.  I know this is hard, and there must be something going on to make you have so many accidents recently, but no one is mad at you, sweetie."

He started to undress her.

"If you can't help it, it's okay if you have trouble being mature for a little while, honey.  It's really hard on a kid your age to keep peeing her pants like you are doing."

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have all sixth graders experiencing this, he started to think.  If they had to wear diapers at night all the time, then a little wetting accident once in a while might not be quite as emotionally devastating for them.  Maybe making this drink would actually be doing little kids a favor?  

Sarah's cheeks burned with embarrassment but choked up a meek "but me try to act big no small. It just happens..." she said looking down as he began to undress her. She burned red as he placed her in the bath she soon found her thumb in her mouth as she relaxed

Bradley sighed and started to wash her.

"Was there a seconardy side effect that he didn't know about with this stuff he was working with?  Why was she doing things like sucking her thumb?"

He decided to try to ignore her babyish behavior as he continued to wash her.

Well, whatever is happening to her, he could only show her it was a safe environment where he was, but he was going to have to talk to these developers or whatever and talk to them about the other side effects.

Sarah opened her eyes more blinking almost like she was waking up again, the fog was lifting again. She shook her head "Dr. Kool I know you say your ok with everything that's happened but me or I feel bad about all my accidents. I like never had accidents like this since I was 5 or younger. Ugh I feel like such a baby." She said taking her thumb from her mouth to speak as she looked up at him from the tub as he rinsed her off