LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bradley smiled as she said that the first one tasted good.

Once the three batches were tried, and found to be good, he made her test them again looking for specific attributes in each to find the best drink.  Of course, this meant she was drinking a lot, so while one or two drinks would certainly cause the kid to wet in about four or five hours if they were sleeping, drinking so much would speed up the time her bladder would be full, and because of a certain chemical in the drink, her bladder couldn't hold it back, either, once it was full, so she would be wetting again before she realized she needed to go so badly..., in less than two hours!

"That was a lot of work," he told her just as the juices had enough time to start stirring and getting ready to pour into her new diaper.  "I think we should take another break, and let you play a little bit."

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah felt full after the 6 total cups of soda but didn't have the feeling like she had to potty. "Ok sounds good to me doctor." She said shaking out her hand after writing about 2 pages of notes and that included her fixing her spelling and trying not to write so big. She waddled happily behind him to the play room. Once in the playroom something came over Sarah it was an intense urge to play almost like the 12 year old who now was physically only 10 had a switch flipped to make her act like a early grade schooler. Sarah got on her knees playing with the dolls from Sofia the first and frozen when after about 15 minutes she felt a wet heavy feeling in her diaper but didn't even pay any attention to it til she sat down a few minutes later and was snapped back to reality. She looked around then back at the doctor sadly. "Dr. Kool I... I think I went potty again..." she was trying not to cry

Bradley walked over to her and he bent down to her level.

"It's okay," he told her.  "You did good by telling me you peed, sweetheart."

He helped her up and started to take her over to the changing table again so he could change her.

"We should probably talk to your mommy about you bringing some of the diapers I have home.  You probably don't want anyone seeing your mom buying diapers for kids your age because everyone will know who it's for, right?  But if I give you some in an unmarked bag, then no one will know what you have, and you are experimenting with other stuff for me, so there is no way anyone could guess what you are bringing home with you."

He winked at her.

"How does that sound to you?"

He lifted her up on the changing table and started to take off her science suit.  She really didn't need it anymore today anyway.  He would probably just let her run around in just a shirt and diaper until her mom comes, if she's okay with that.

Sarah sniffled the whole time, he was right should couldn't fight or say he was wrong. Her head was swimming she digested what he said know full well she needs the diapers 12 years old or not. She didn't feel very much like a big 12 year old anymore. When she was lifted onto the changing table she was Jared from her thoughts.

"That sounds ok da...Dr. Kool..." she blushed even more after that response she almost called him daddy it was like a few years back in 4th grade when she called her teacher mommy. Between that embarrassment and her feeling being a little boiled up from the wetting and the diaper talk she couldn't fight it anymore and pop her thumb into her mouth as he removed her suit. Sarah let a few tears fall as she sucked her thumb 

Bradley started to get the idea that she was missing having a father around, and probably helped him more from needing a daddy around than actually enjoying some of the chores he asked of her.

He wondered if it would be overstepping if he asked her mom to let her spend a weekend or something with him sometimes, but maybe it was.  At any rate, it was definitely too early to talk about.

He got her in a clean diaper and then helped her down without putting any clean clothes on her yet.

"Why don't you go play for a little while again?" he asked her.  "I'll let you get dressed when your mommy comes, and after I make sure you're not wet again, okay?"

What he didn't realize though, was one of those soda mixtures would soon make her have a very big soft load coming in a bit... and it was going to be so soft, she wasn't going to be able to control that, either.

Sarah felt much better in in a clean and dry diaper still sucking her thumb and lost in the embarrassment thoughts of feeling more like a little kid then on the verge of being a teen and puberty. When he lifted her from the table she felt a heaviness in her gut but felt like it was just embarrassment. Sarah looked down when he mentioned getting dressed then took her thumb from her mouth. "Can't I get a shirt doctor? I feel so....so...we little in just my diapie."she said poking at the purple stars on her diaper

The doctor smiled and nodded.

"I think I have an old shirt around here somewhere that you can wear."

He took her by the hand and took her to look for it.

"You don't have to be embarrassed or feel so small," he told her.  "I told you before, that quite a few kids, even a couple older than you have wet their pants while doing experiments, honey.  It's really not that big of a deal."

He took her into an old bedroom that was set up for a little girl.  The little girl that was taken from him over five years ago when his wife left him.

"Let's see if there's something in here that will fit."

His own daughter was now, almost out of high school, but when she had that room, she was almost he same age as Sarah.

"There's shirts in that closet."

The shirts were a little big on her, but then again, that mean her diaper would be more hidden than not when she was wearing the shirt.

As they walked towards the bedroom Sarah responded to him. "I know you said that before doctor but I mean at the beginning of the week I could wear my training bra, I had almost no accidents in the last few months, and I no suck my thumb... now I do wanna suck my thumb almost all the time, I cant keep my pants...or...diapy clean, and looking in da mirror I look smaller." Sarah said her speech slipping as she got frustrated and stomped her foot now standing in the little girl decorated room. Sarah looked in the closet and was drawn to a my little pony shirt with her mind slipping due to her emotional little tantrum "Dat one! Me wear dat one!" Sarah said before looking quizzically around the room.

Bradley shook his head not registering the difference in her height.

"Well, you are at a different school, your mommy is working all the time, and everything around you has changed since the beginning of the week.  I don't know what to tell you about the thumb sucking, but I suspect some of the wetting your pants has to do with the stress of the big change, honey."

He went over and got the shirt she pointed out and started to put it on her.

"How about you try not to worry about how old you are supposed to be, or whether or not you are acting your age, and just try to relax?" he asked.  "Maybe that will help some."

"Ok, I guess so." But with her mind not working like she wanted to she blurted the question she was wondering. "Why do you gots all this stuffs doctor? Do you have a niece or something?" She said as he slipped the shirt on her. Ally was so distracted and her mind was so unfocused she forgot about the previous big girl questions.

I had a little girl once," he told her.  "Now, she's much too big for this stuff, but I have never thrown it out because I never wanted to get rid of it after she left with her mother a few years ago."

He sighed.

"I'm glad I have it though.  If I didn't have it, then you would have a hard time finding stuff here except for the science suits."

Hearing the sorrow in his voice Sarah looked back at him seeing his head hung a little in sadness. Sarah's little girl mind set wanted to run up and hug him and tell him no cry, but she tried to compose her self as she walked to him. She hugged him and while she could think straight she spoke sadly " I'm so sorry doctor kool. Thank you for letting wear her shirt though." Smiling up at him with a tear in her eye. The silence was broke by a loud gurgling in her tummy something was brewing 

Bradley quickly went back to his happy self when she hugged him.

"It was years ago," he told her.  "It's okay."

He bend down and lifted the little one up and carried her over where the toys were.

"You want to play, sweetheart?"

He didn't know that in a few minutes, he was going to have a messy little girl on his hands....

She cuddled close to him as she was picked up, it made her feel happy and loved being held like that what both of them neglected to see was Sarah was now only the size of a 10 year old but her mind seemed to be balancing somewhere between 4 and her 12 year old self, luckily that was mainly from the mixture of chemicals that spilt on her in the supply room days earlier and the first batches of the soda so it had pretty much run its course and her body wouldn't regress any more. 

Sarah got excited at the mention of toys. "Yeah me wanna play! We do science lata?" She said bouncing in his arms like and excited toddler giggling the whole way to the room before he sat her her down. Sarah toddled around the room grabbing the doll from before and now settling down at the wooden blocks passing some gas along the way.

Bradley watched her with a smile as she toddled around the room getting a doll and then settling down to play with the blocks.  She was such a sweet little angel.

He agreed that they would do some science later, hopefully, when she was in a bit better of space to do it because at the moment, she was acting much too immature to let around all those chemicals and other things he had in the other room.  Though her suit would protect her, she could reach more dangerous stuff than a six year old, but she was acting about six at the moment.  While she wouldn't get hurt, she could destroy some of his other experiments by mistake.

He wrote in a notebook about her behavior and how it had shifted and how many times she was making it to the bathroom so far that day.  It seemed that chemicals were working.  The only thing that needed to be done, was to formulate the right drink to get parents to buy it for their children.  Maybe a soda was not the best thing since some children would be forbidden soda.  Maybe he should invest in testing out juices and maybe flavored mineral waters for those families with stricter healthy minded parents....

Sarah played for about half an hour before stretching out. She felt like she was waking up as she stretched and yawn looking around for a minute before getting up. She started to waddle over to the doctor. "Doctor Kool I feel fun....." before she could finish her sentence her knees buckled and her body unloaded a huge wet mess into the seat of her diaper, Sarah who is back in her big girl mind was shocked and embarrassed. "Wha...what happened to me? Doctor I think I just went poopy." She was shocked still in her squatting position.

Bradley had expected her to pee her pants often, but this was a surprise to him, and by no means was this meant to be an outcome of what he was working on, therefore, he thought she really did poop her pants on her own.

He blushed and frowned at her.

"You pooped your pants?" he asked her in surprise.

He sighed and reached down to take her hand to have her stand up.

"Come on.  We need to get you to the bathroom...."

He started to walk her that way wondering why an eleven year old would just sit there and poop herself.  She came to get him, but not until she was ready to do it.  Was she actually doing this because she liked the attention?  He wasn't sure, and he didn't say it just yet.  If it wasn't that, then he knew such a question would upset her even more.

Bradley smiled.

"It's not the end of the world, honey.  I know you didn't mean to."

He took her hand to lead her into the bathroom, and then he squatted down to her.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to do a better job in cleaning you up.  This is a bad mess, so there is no way you can get it clean by yourself, sweetie."

He carefully pulled her shirt off of her to keep it from getting anything on it in case the diaper leaked.

Then he carefully pulled the diaper down and started to clean her bottom up....

Sarah was mortified and disappointed in herself feeling like such a small child. Even her 4 year old niece has been fully potty trained, she shutters as she speaks then pulls her shirt off. "Maybe I'm....not such a big kid after all..." Sarah says stopping short as the diaper came off and the baby wipe touches her bottom. "Oh!" Sarah says feeling so small

Bradley smiled as he helped her get cleaned up.

"Sarah, please don't worry so much about being a big kid.  No one here really cares how big you think you are.  If I didn't think you could be big enough, I wouldn't have you help me with stuff, sweetie.  But I am sure you are a big enough helper to help me get stuff done."

He got her body mostly cleaned up, and then he helped her into the tub.

Sarah listed to his logic and agreed with him by nodding her head. "I guess you gotta point..." she said being wiped down before being placed in the warm tub. It felt so relaxing as the water swishes around Sarah was still fighting the urge to suck her thumb so she focused the best she could on the water but after a little bit of being washed and the relaxing smells of the baby shampoo Sarah's eye lids got heavy and a rinsed off thumb made it into her mouth. Mumbling around her thumb sleepily she said "daddy me tired now." Without being able to stop the toddler like motions her body and mind were doing.