LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The doctor frowned.

"Yes, losing weight and baby talk are symptoms in younger children of stress, but it must be pretty hard stress."

She finished the exam.  

"I want to schedule another appointment to do some further tests and to check her blood work and such, but what I've seen so far, it looks normal, though her bladder does seem a little small for a girl her age.  That could be another factor...."

She smiled at the little girl.

"Let's have you get that wet diaper off," she had noticed since she had to reach further down the girl's tummy with the sonograph, and also she saw that the bladder was recently emptied.  "If you want to wear some panties, I think we have a pair around here somewhere."

The doctor talked with mom for a few more minutes, but it was really just to set up another appointment in a month, and to give her a few directions about what to look out for, and some hints on cutting down on stress on the little one.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwen talks to the doctor outside of the room where she notices Dr. Kool sitting in the waiting room still for them to finish. 

"Doctor I wanted to ask you what do you think is best with her accidents, should we keep her diapered all the time or just at night and when shes helping the doctor? I did buy pullups for her but haven't introduced them to her yet because I'm just unsure." Gwen asked the doctor very concerned 

"It can add to her stress if you force her into diapers, especially in front of her friends or in public, but I do think if she will go along with it, diapers can also remove stress as she won't be worried about getting her pants wet or having problems with her pee going all over the place, but that's really something you need to talk to her about, and be understanding if she's not ready for it.  You can buy sheets for the bed that are not the old fashion plastic ones, but protect the bed just the same.  You can also get her special diapers that look more like underwear so no one recognizes what they are."

She smiled at her.

"Again, the most important thing, to curve the chance for stress being the cause of her wetting, is to not increase her stress, but rather to relieve it."

Bradley looked over at the adults talking, and he got up and walked over.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

Gwen sighed and thought for a moment. "Your right I'll have to sit down and talk with her, well me and Bradley. See as how she helps him alot as of late." She said seeing Dr. Kool "Dont worry Bradley shes going to be ok, Dr. Madison is giving her the all clear for now. But Sarah did wet her diaper a little during the exam." 

"Poor girl," Bradley said.  

He went to find Sarah so he could see if he could comfort her.

Dr. Madison finished explaining things, setting an appointment, and writing her notes on what was going on.

Sarah was sitting on the exam table looking out the window when she heard and saw Dr Kool come in the room. She turned beet red, "I'm sorry Dr. Kool, I dont know what's wrong with me. I feel small, I cant make the potty,  I was even sucking my thumb. And now I'm sitting her in a wet diaper. I dont think I'll be much help in the lab anymore." Sarah said tearing up putting her head down. 

Bradley walked over and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Sarah, honey?  What happens to your bladder has nothing to do with what you can do with your mind and hands.  As long as you want to continue, there will always be a place at my lab for you.  Your mom and I may ask you to do something to help keep the floor cleaner and the suits cleaner, but that won't affect your work if you are willing to work with us."

He hugged her.

"Do you think you're the only person to have to juggle working somewhere cool with having bladder problems?"

"I wanna keep helping! Can I help today instead of going back to school!? Please Dr. Kool I dont wanna go back to school today after that!" Sarah clung to her doctor feeling like he was becoming more of a father figure more and more every day. Gwen's heart ached for her daughter watching this in the door way but smiled as the small girl would get her wish today.

"I'm not in charge of whether you go to school or you come and help me," Bradley told her.  "I would like it if you could do that, but if your mommy thinks you should go to school, then I expect you to obey her, okay?"

He smiled at her.

"If your mommy did make you go to school, she has her reasons, and I don't reward kids that talk back at their moms, okay?"

He waited to see what the mom thought of it.

Gwen smiled stepping forward. "Sweety mommy and Dr. Kool have already decided that you'll be staying with him the rest of today til mommy can get out of work. I want you to listen to Dr. Kool today we have talked about some things and hes got a plans to help you help him today. And if he asks you to try to make it to the potty just try your best sweetheart." Gwen bent down kissing Sarah on the head before looking at the good doctor. "Bradley could you change her diaper when you two get to the lab I gotta get back to work. Shes all set to leave when you two are ready." Gwen leaves the office 

Bradley smiled and reached out to Sarah.  While he could have easily told her the same her mom had said to her, he really wanted her to know that he would never go over her mom's head, and he didn't want to make it look like her mommy was the bad guy, thus he told her that he expected her to obey her mother.

"Come on, sweetheart.  It'll be less embarrassing for you if I change you at the lab."

He took her hand and walked her to his car where he helped her in.

"Now, I know how you feel and everything, but I'd like you to help me keep my floors clean and keep my junior science suits clean.  Would you please do that?  I'm not saying I don't expect you to pee or poop.  You can't help that, but I have a way you can keep them clean."

Sarah only blushed and said in a low whisper thank you mommy before her mommy left the office. And then Dr. Kool was leading her to the car when he had her get in the back seat. Feeling the wet padding between her legs the whole time. She figured on the way to the lab. "Yeah what can I do to keep everything clean? I'll clean it all if I makes messes again I promise!"

"Well, no, I don't expect you to clean anything except the things you use for experiments.  That's not much fun, to clean things.  Rather, to keep the area and clothes clean, I just want you to wear something, if it's not too much trouble.  Only you and I will know you have it on, even when we have other kids over, I will never let them see you being dressed," he promised.

He was dropping enough hints, that he thought she would figure it out soon enough what he wanted from her.  He didn't want to drop the D word because calling it that would probably sound much worse than what he wanted from her.

Sarah stopped shifting in her wet diaper and the idea had clicked. "Dr. Kool do...(gulp) do you want me to wear di...diap...diapers in the lab? I promise I'll make it to the potty from now on I'll do anything." Sarah took deep breaths trying to regain her self and then breathed out an. "If that's what I need to do then. Then I guess I can do it.  I'll wear a diaper if it means I can help you. Just at least try to make it sound like an experiment I'm trying out." The clueless Sarah said blushing feeling more and more like a toddler

"Well, actually, I do have an experiment that I do need to do with some," he said honestly.  "You know that group that wants me to make a delicious drink?  They are also making diapers for kids about your age, and they wanted me to test them to see how they hold up, but I had nothing to really put them on before hand.  You see, kids your age don't come in droves wetting their pants and needing help.  If you wore the experimental diapers, we don't have to tell them that you need them, but that you just agreed to help.  How would that sit with you?"

He smiled at her.

Of course, the people wanted him to test the diapers with people that drank the sodas, and he really would be doing that.  

"You could even take some of these ones home with you, and then when you wet the bed, if that happens, then it will be part of the experiment, too."

Sarah blushed redder keeping her head down trying not to cry. Another diaper...what can I say though. And I have been wetting the bed and well not really making it to the potty anyway... ugh i have to. "Ok Dr. Kool I'll (gulp) I'll do it." Sarah couldn't believe what was going on and knew that these probably wouldn't be normal diapers.

He smiled and got her settled in the car.

"Well, I know it's kind of hard," he told her.  "But tell you what..., since you're being a sport about it, how about I get you some ice cream, too?"

"You won't want to come in with me the way you are, so you can just tell me the flavor you like, and I'll get you some lunch and some ice cream at Dairy Queen.  You haven't had lunch yet, have you?"

When Dr. Kool mentioned ice cream and lunch the little girl perked up and looked him square in the face. "Are you sure? I love strawberry ice cream and chicken nuggets would be super awesome. Thank you doctor Kool!" Sarah peeked up alot the wet diaper not bothering her as much. But did feel like her shirt get weird but just chalked it up to it being bunched up in the seat or something. Sarah anxiously waited to get to the lunch spot after her mess this morning her tummy was ready for more fuel

Bradley parked the car at Dairy Queen, and he smiled over at the little girl.

"I'll be right back with your food, honey."

He then went in to order the food for her and for himself.

twenty minutes later, he came out with the food and gave her the bags.

"Sorry.  They're really busy today," he told her.  "So, next stop, the lab."

He started to drive and nodded at the bag.

"You can start eating your ice cream if you want.  We don't want it to melt before you get to eat it."

"Ok doctor! Thank you." Sarah said excitedly as he left the car. While she waited Sarah tried to adjust her shirt and skirt since to her they felt like they had gotten stretched out or so. maybe mommy is right, maybe I did lose weight. Sarah thought to her self and ended up showing her diaper more in the process of trying to adjust her skirt. The longer she waited the more frustrated she got and was on the verge of putting her thumb in her mouth when the doctor came back with her food. "Thanks!" Is all she got out before chowing down the nuggets and fries making a crummy mess of her shirt even getting crumbs on her skirt and diaper. 

When they were almost back to the lab she saw the ice cream and before she could say anything he told her she could have it. Sarah grabbed the cone with two hands and started to eat it, before long she had ice cream on her cheeks, around mouth, a small bit on her nose, droppings all over her shirt, skirt, and a few drops on her diaper. Sarah had even gotten some in her hair, looking more like a small child than a 12 year old with the messy food and icecream appearance plus her baggy clothes weren't helping her look especially with her slightly yellowed diaper in plain view. Sarah finished eating the cone and as the Doctor pulled into his driveway she chimed "All done!" 

Bradley smiled when she said she was all done with her ice cream, and he smiled at what a mess she had made.

"Let's go get you ready for science," he told her intending on giving her a bath and putting her in a diaper before putting a suit on her.  She was certainly too messy to be in his lab at the moment with all that ice cream all over her, and her clothes needed to be washed on top of it.

Bradley walked her from the car into the house and right to the bathroom.

"Take your shirt off," he told her. "You're such a mess, sweetheart."

The bagginess was not from the formula, or at least it wasn't supposed to be.  The manufactors wanted more people to be in diapers, not to regress the kids not in them because then they would get in trouble for their drinks.  They would anyway if the law found that the drinks caused the wetting, but it would certainly be a lot easier to get caught if the drinks caused regression and kids to shrink.  Besides, the new diapers wouldn't fit the little kids.

What the manufactorers didn't know, however, was that the formula did cause its drinkers to shrink about half an inch or so, making them seem about one grade age or so younger than they were meant to be.  However, it wasn't such a big difference that anyone would notice, and so the company could claim that they had not noticed that side effect, and they could say that they didn't know about the wetting it caused since with young kids, a lot of things can cause changes to their behavior at that age anyway.

Bradley took the young girl by the wrist once she had her shirt off, and he undid her very wet diaper.  He smiled at her.

"It's okay, sweetie.  As you can see, as long as you have it covered, no one would even know you peed by having this on."

He then started to help her wash in the bath.

Sarah waddled behind Dr.kool smiling as they went into the house then into the very familiar bathroom. When Dr. Kool said she was a mess Sarah giggled just kinda laughing it off til she saw her self in the mirror, she looked like she needed a bib a bath and diaper change and she watched as she removed her shirt and skirt to see a even more toddler looking Sarah in the mirror even thinking to herself I really dont look like I need a training bra today... Even though she hasn't warn it in weeks. 

When the doctor took her diaper off Sarah turned beet red and nodded at him trying not to start crying again feeling more like a baby especially as he bathed her. But as the bath went on she felt more relaxed and even giggling now and then until she was all cleaned. 

Once out of the tub and he was drying her off Sarah found her thumb back in her mouth feeling relaxed 

Bradley shook his head at the antics of the little girl.  He thought she really needed some extra attention or something, and he also thought about writing to the manufactorers and making sure that what he was giving her had no long term effects other than the wetting they wanted.

He got her cleaned up, got a towel wrapped around her nice and snug, and then took her to another part of his house where he had packages upon packages of the new diapers to try to market for the manufactorers, and he also had a place to change her diaper for her and a special pink science suit that would just be hers, that way, if she leaked while wetting her pants at the lab, and other kids saw it, they wouldn't think they had to wear one taht she wets... until they start needing diapers.

"Lay down for me, and I'll get you in a diaper and your new special suit that's just going to be for you since you are my only regular helper."

Sarah felt so warm, clean and comfortable she sucked her thumb all the way to this new room, once inside her mouth gaped open. The whole room was filled with diapers she had never seen before. No names printed on them just sizes and how thick they were going from "single layer" to "jumbo thick". Sarah was nervous and curious all at the same time.she looked a head at the changing table that looked plenty big enough for her, she gulped as she climbed up and sat down on it looking at the wipes, powder, and feeling the cushion under her rear and legs as she sat there still wrapped up in her towel

"Are you okay?" Bradley asked her.

He went and opened one pack and gave it to her to hold.

The inside was really soft and was treated with aloe gel which would mean, that any rashing or irritation to the skin would quickly be dealt with because of the soothing aloe treatment.  Besides that, he had powder and lotion to put on her skin for just in case, and because this diaper was pretty thick, she would have to pee in it completely, two times, before it would threaten her skin or leak.

"Lay back, and I'll help you get your diaper on, and then you can wear your special science suit," he told her.