LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank You For Being Our Friends!

Thank you for being our friends!

Daddy and me want thank all the people who have emailed Daddy and me for the all the nice things you said about me and my Daddy. And we wanna thank all of you who visit our blog too too.

i have the coolest, hottest and bestest Daddy ( i say that cause he's my Daddy and lots of you think so too, right?).

Daddy and me have fun doing our blog.

Daddy started it when he had to go away for a job cause it would be a fun Daddy - boy project.

Its way fun and now over 500 people a day visit us and on weekends over 1,000 people visit every day!.

Thats way awesome and cause people can see what a lil boy i am and what a good Daddy is and we are making friends all over.

Not many people comment right on the blog, they send nice emails like many of you have.

We like hearing from people and getting ideas from them too too. And we hope to meet other people so we can be friends.

Mostly a lil boy but sometimes do big boy stuff and then i go into secret agent mode. They don't know they are talking to a ten year old!

Daddy says im real good at fooling adults except him cause Daddy is a Super Hero and he sees everything. Daddy likes to treat me like a toddler too and when he does, his Daddy magic makes me a lil toddler. Its way awesome.

Thank you for writing. You can comment safely on the blog without identifying yourself.

Its real cool to hear from lil boys and girls and Dad's and Mom's too.

airport.jpg

- boy ricky oxo (and Daddy)

Oh, You live in Vancouver, Pipsqueak? Cool. That has to be the most beautiful city I've ever seen. I would live there if I were Canadian. I'll have to settle for Seattle in the meantime.

Oh, You live in Vancouver, Pipsqueak? Cool. That has to be the most beautiful city I've ever seen. I would live there if I were Canadian. I'll have to settle for Seattle in the meantime.

Vancouver is often listed as one of the most beautiful places. its stunning for sure. i use to live there and miss it. Not the rain but still its not that bad! Seattle is pretty nice too.