LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The plan that backfired pvt superguy

Kaylaindiapers

She hated how he threatened her in such a condescending way. A shiver ran down her spine as he pained a horrible picture and life for her. She could do nothing and she knew it her jaw dropped as he bought pacifiers and bottles it was like he was shopping for a new baby. Her eyes got big as she watched him pick out some baby food. "Come on isn't that going too far!" she cried.  " No please not here!" she whined as she was silenced with a pacifier. They stood at the checkout line with her still sucking the pacifier. Kayla kept her head down rolling her eyes as held up diapers and goodnight. No matter what it was all bad!

"I don't have my credit card" she cried as her speech sounded so childish she wanted to stomp her foot as she was so frustrated!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven was grateful to have her protests prevented for some time.  As she cried about not having her credit card, he rolled his eyes.  Did this woman pay for anything with her own money?  The guy behind the counter had an unimpressed look on his face but Steven noticed his eyes wandering down a bit on Kayla. 

"Sir, could we perhaps walk out of here with these goods in exchange for seeing this woman's lovely tits?" he raised his eyebrow in a tempting manner to the gentleman behind the counter, who in turn raised his eyebrow, very interested.  The two men then turned to Kayla and waited.

Kayla stood there just wanting to leave as the store seemed to get busier and busier. Please hurry up damn. "Come on you took my purse how am I going to have a credit card!" she cried behind her pacifier. Then she couldn't believe what she herd.

"What no way you're crazy if you think I'm going to do that!" she looked at him shooting daggers.