LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The plan that backfired pvt superguy

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla smiled checking herself out in the mirror, wearing her bikini she was so looking forward to house sitting for her boss. She smiled thinking of lounging out by the pool working on her already fine tan but she felt she could never have enough. She thought about the 4k TV and the fine food and liquor she'd have access to. "I'm going to have so much fun!" she says to herself deciding to get dressed and head right over. She gets in her little sports car and smiles thinking how she had everyone fooled telling them that her uncle Jack had left her an inheritance, when in realty she was stealing from the company. The young 24 year old girl was working her way up in the company and it didn't hurt that she was a knock out with long spiral permed hair she stood 5'5, 120 and she had the guys eating out of her hand. She pulled into the driveway still stunned at what a big house her boss lived in.

She walked up to the door ringing the door bell.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When she arrived at the stately manor, she would see no sports cars or luxury automobiles sitting in the driveway.  But rather a reasonably priced 2015 sedan.  Any questions regarding the modest choice of car for such extravagantly-living people would be answered when the door is opened.  Instead of finding her boss, she sees a college-aged guy opening the door to greet her.

"Hello," the young man initiated, "I'm house-sitting and the owners just left an hour or so ago.  Can I take a message?" Steven Douglas was about as mild-mannered as you got.  6', 210 lbs, dark brown hair, peach fuzz stubble.  He was the recently hired young IT guy for the company.  A bit of a prodigy with computers, the boss offered him the house-sitting gig as a bit of a signing bonus.  He clearly was lounging for the night, t-shirt, pajama pants, hoodie for extra warmth, slippers.  In the background, Kayla would be able to hear the sounds of people on the TV laughing as Steven was clearly enjoying some comedy show on that 4K TV Kayla had been planning on enjoying.

Kayla was shocked when a stranger answered the door the guy looked like a giant compared to her but he did look really young too.

"Who the he'll are you where is Mr Roberts?" she was wondering who this guy was and where's her boss.

Kayla's blood boiled.

"Wa--wait you're wh--what!" she said ready to stomp her foot how can this boy house sit!

"I- I'm the one who's supposed to be house sitting!" she was stuttering as she felt it slipping away and she was so mad and frustrated

Steven became rather puzzled himself when Kayla took umbrage with his being there.  He didn't falter.  Mr. Roberts told him explicitly to house-sit and whoever this woman was, she had to be overreacting.  "Steven Douglas, or Steve, whichever.  I work with him, well, recently I do.  I'm a little new.  Mr. Roberts is on vacation, he told me to watch his house while he's away."

The young man looked at Kayla like she was some deranged lunatic each time she yelled at him.  "I'm sorry who are you?" he asked after she explained she was supposed to watch the house. 

Despite how rude he felt this visitor was being, there was a part of Steven that didn't want to make things worse or upset her more.  "Look, if it'll make you feel better, you can come in if you want?  I'm just gonna watch TV if you wanna relax.  I mean you'll have to leave eventually, but I see no harm in letting you at least have an evening here, especially what with the misunderstanding and all."

"I work with him I'm head of relations and he mentioned something about me house sitting I--I can't believe he let you stay here." she said getting angrier by the minute.

Kayla was taken back and had to put this boy in his place.

"You're damn right I can stay here as long as I want!" she said pushing him aside.

She sat down looking at her phone.

"I guess I'll babysit you for awhile go play and be good." she said dismissively waving her hand for him to go.

Steven crooked his brow as she revealed information but didn't tell him her name.  That was fine, though, assuming she wasn't lying about her job, that'd be enough to find out who she was.  He let her pass as she pushed him, groaning a bit as his kindness was taken advantage of.

"Babysit me?  Ma'am, Chris clearly didn't think you were qualified to just live in his house for a week, let alone take care of someone," he replied, standing up for himself but also mentioning Mr. Roberts by first name to further twist the knife in her back that the guy she mistook for trusting her had a nice breezy and casual first-name-basis relationship with Steve.  That extra 'ma'am' he tossed in there just an extra sting since he knew women felt old when they were called that.  If she was gonna treat him like a child, he was gonna treat her like an old person.

"Wh-what are you serious of course he trusts me!" she was mad cause she knew he was right!

"I'm Kayla Thompson I'm 24 not a man!" she hissed at him

Kayla was so mad she knew she would have to come up with something very humiliating to get him outta here.

She smiled seductively at him.

"I bet you wouldn't even know what to do with a woman like me, you look like a baby I bet you'd try to suck my tits."

She ran her hands over her shirt rubbing her breasts.

Kayla looked at him as she continued toying with him even biting the inside of her lip.

Steven grinned confidently as she stammered and denied being distrusted.  He rolled his eyes quickly as she misheard 'ma'am' for 'man,' but then chuckled.  "Only 24, huh?" he joked with this look as if to say whatever it is you're doing to look younger, it's not working.

As she toyed with him and tried getting him worked up, he stared blankly and coldly at her.  Unfazed, he turned her back around and walked her through the front door.  "You've had a few too many and probably need to go home.  I'd recommend walking, but you do what you want, I guess," and with that, he closed the door on her.  Effectively having kicked her out of their boss's house, he just wanted to plop down and enjoy some television.

When he sat down, however, he couldn't enjoy what he was watching.  His encounter with Kayla left too much of a bad taste in his mouth.  He refused to believe the company he worked for would hire her for anything, trust her with any responsibility.  What would someone see in someone like that?  Steven pulled out his laptop, entered his company username and password on the company website, then began debugging a lot of the software looking for anything he could find on company staff.  After about thirty minutes of looking through code to see exactly what it was Kayla Thompson did, her name came up in numerous instances in another section of the company's database: Account Activity.  Was she someone that bought supplies the company used?  Took clients to dinner?  How could she have so much of the company's money withdrawn and transferred to her?  High end clothing stores, fancy restaurants, expensive theater tickets.  Dinners for one.  Single show tickets.  She wasn't taking anybody with her.  She was going by herself.  She was spending company money on stuff just for her.  And quite a lot of it.  Tens of thousands of dollars.  There was enough for felony charges here! 

He considered telling someone.  Telling Chris.  Telling the authorities.  He hated her, for sure.  But sending her to jail after a bad first impression felt...weird.  Like sure, she's breaking the law, but having someone arrested shortly after a bad conversation?  If he told Chris, no guarantee Chris wouldn't call the police, same basic scenario.  Perhaps he wouldn't need to do anything.  He didn't know what to do with this information, but maybe he wouldn't need to.  Maybe he'd never have to deal with her again, and he could move on and forget it happened. 

Kayla was frustrated as she didn't seem to be getting to him. She knew she needed to come up with something.

"Hey let me go now!" she cried as he forced her out.

"I'm not drunk you asshole!" she yelled as he closed the door.

Kayla walked to her car.

"I'll get him back and he'll never wanna show his face again!

Steven's work day the next day was a typical first-week kinda day, being shown around, meeting new people.  He was as friendly as he could be, wanting to get off on the right foot with as many people as he could, especially knowing he seemed to get off on the worst one with one of his coworkers already.  Though from the people he asked, it seemed he wasn't alone in having an unfavorable opinion of Kayla.  Not everyone, but enough had something negative to say if he probed them about her.

But his job didn't really interact with hers all that much, so perhaps he had nothing to worry about.  That evening, he was actually excited to just relax and enjoy the house, play some video games on the big screen, order a pizza, maybe try out the pool.  The whole house was his oyster, and maybe he was limiting himself by just utilizing the TV.  He put on his red floral Hawaiian swim trunks and t-shirt, grabbed a towel, and started making his way to the back of the house when the doorbell rang.  He wished it wasn't Kayla, he was starting to enjoy his evening, but he couldn't ignore it in case someone important was at the door with a message for Chris Roberts.  He sucked it up and went to the door. 

Kayla waited a couple days to spring her plan in action. "Oh yeah after tonight this little boy will never wanna show his face again and the house will be hers and her boss would understand. She was busy packing a diaper bag and a bottle and pacifier. She smiled "He's going to look so cute!" she figured she'd go over there and offer a peace offering a bottle of wine that she would slip something in the drink and he'd wake up diapered and tied down. She got in her car she grabbed the diaper bag and sling it over her shoulder. This was the perfect plan as she dressed real sexy.

She stood there ringing the door bell.

Steven opened the door and was immediately reassured that the instinct to do the mature thing was foolish.  He instantly noticed the bag, the wine, and had several questions.  Though refusing to believe this was an apology tour of a visit, Steven didn't want to rudely shoo her away in the event that she did mature and try to do the right thing.

"Ms. Thompson," he tried his best to smile as genuinely as he could, "What brings you by here today?  With a bag?" he asked, having a bad feeling that the bag signified that she had plans of sticking around.  As he awaited an answer he made sure to stand in the way of the gap between the open door and the house to prevent her from just barging in.

Once he answered the door Kayla gave him her biggest seductive smile that she could.

"Please it's Kayla please just call me Kayla." she said sweetly

"I just didn't like the way things went the other night I was just hoping we could have a glass of wine and start over oh--oh the diaper bag is for tonight I'm babysitting and I guess it's just out of routine that I grabbed it not unless you need babysitting." she smiled and laughed jokingly already imaging him in diapers crawling at her feet.

"Let me in silly!"

Steven learned to distrust the seductive smile she gave.  It always came with a domineering tone and jokes about him being a baby.  Sure enough the babysitting joke came and he rolled his eyes.  He should've closed the door on her, left her.  He should've ignored her.  Ignored the doorbell.  When he wasn't thinking about how she treated him he was thinking of how she was stealing money from the company.  He couldn't let her keep getting away with it, but exactly how to broach the subject?  As much as she should be arrested, he didn't want to resort to that.  But just telling her so she'll stop annoying him wouldn't be satisfying enough.

As he considered his options, he decided to humor her and let her in.  Stepping aside, he cautiously agreed to the supposed olive branch.  But there was something about her he didn't trust.  She didn't just bring the diaper bag out of habit.  She had something in there.  Little did he know it was just a diaper bag with diapers in it, but he certainly wouldn't expect what she had planned, nor would she expect him.  "I can try to put this behind us, but you're gonna have to stop making those jokes, I'm not that much younger than you are.  You said it yourself you're 24.  I'm not a kid."  He tried his best to make demands without being hostile.  After all, if she was trying to bury the hatchet, she was at least trying to be mature and that shouldn't be met with hostility.  "What kinda wine is it?" he asked, admittedly not knowing much about wine, he watched her closely, still cynical and suspicious.

Once Kayla was in she smiled thinking her plan would be perfect. She smiled at how flustered he got when she teased him about his age.

"It's red wine I know you're twenty one and I'm twenty four so that makes me older right little one."

She took the wine

"I'll get us both a glass ok sweetie." she went into the kitchen and poured two glasses while he waited in the living room.

Kayla smiled as she slipped some sleeping pills into his drink and stirred it.

Oh yeah soon it will be sweet dreams baby boy.

Unknown to Kayla there were security cameras everywhere.

"Here baby." she said handing him a spiked glass of wine.

Steven rolled his eyes as she continued calling him 'little one,' 'sweetie,' and 'baby.'  The fact that she was getting both of them a glass even though he was technically the host and she the guest was beyond suspicious.  He was certain she was planning something.  He didn't even need to view the security footage. 

When she came in and set her wine glass down and handed him his, he looked up at her with an apologetic look.  "I'm sorry but would you mind fetching some napkins from the kitchen?  They're in the top cabinet beside the fridge." 

She was clearly trying to lull him in and he figured if she wanted her plan to work, she'd have to play along.  The second she left him even the slightest bit alone, he swapped the wine glasses, putting the one she handed him in front of where she would be sitting, and the one she planned on drinking herself in front of him.  "This wine is so good!" he called out to her as he was switching them, as if he instantly took a sip from the glass she gave him the second she turned around.  Just to be safe, he poured half of the wine glass that she reserved for herself into a nearby potted plant.  This way he was covered even if she had thought far enough ahead to plan anything too fool-proof.  When she would return, half of his wine would be 'drank' already, and the spiked glass would be where she was sitting. 

Kayla trying to play everything off so worried about her plan without thinking did as he asked. She smiled when he said he liked the wine.

"Glad to hear sweetie I bet that was the first time drinking alcohol just calm down and take it ez."

She came back into the room as she couldn't find the napkins right away.

Her eyes got big as she saw his glass was half empty.

"Wow you must really like that." she smiled taking her glass and drinking it.

She was kinda surprised with as much as he drank that he wasn't out.

Kayla shrugged her shoulders and began drinking.

"Oh--wow I--I don't feel so good!" she groaned rubbing her head.

She started to get up but the room was spinning and she feel down passed out.

(So sorry for the wait, work's been stressful and exhausting.)

Steven watched carefully as Kayla smiled and drank her wine, trying to get a feel for what her plan was.  He kept looking down at the diaper bag.  When Kayla groaned and rubbed her head, he sighed, his suspicions seemingly correct that Kayla was planning on something.  Now he'd watch and see through Kayla what she had hoped for him.

When she passed out, his eyes widened.  "The hell?"  He hadn't expected her to want him passed out for whatever her plan was.  The hell was she planning?  He quickly searched the diaper bag and found...diapers.  Maybe she was babysitting later?  Wait, rope?  He picked up the diapers and realized they were not baby-sized diapers.  They were bigger, adult-sized.  He didn't want to accept what her plan was at first, but the more he thought about her pet names for him all being about him being a baby, he shook his head. 

Steven carried Kayla over to the guest bedroom and plopped her down on her back.  Furious, Steven reached for Kayla's top and began tugging it upward, pulling it up and up until her arms were lifted into the air to help get her top completely off.  He knew he didn't have to go further, but he was mad.  He reached around and undid her bra, unclasping it, and sliding it off of her person as quickly as he could.  With Kayla naked from the waist up, he reached into the diaper bag and pulled out the rope.  He lifted her wrists up to the headboard and found a nice gap that he could wrap the rope around and through, and tied her wrists up above her head through the headboard.  Next was the diaper...

With her securely kept to the bed, he stepped away and into the bathroom to pace around.  What are you doing, Steven?  This isn't you.  Was she really going to do something like this to him?  He had to set an example!  But he should be the better person.  He should call the cops on her for the money she stole.  Steven felt a headache coming on from all the angry thoughts.  Reaching into the medicine cabinet he found an unusual drug.  It seemed to be an old-fashioned diuretic in the form of a suppository.  He snatched up the box and left the bathroom in a huff.

Returning to the unconscious form of Kayla, he dug his fingers underneath her bottoms and began tugging them down her thighs and legs, making sure to get underneath her underwear as well and pulling them all down altogether.  Kayla was now unconscious and completely naked tied to the bed.  He pulled out the diapers she had picked out for him, baby powder, and the suppository.  Lifting her legs, he slid the suppository between her buttocks and gently probed her tight little backdoor, slowly and carefully pushing it in her tight tush.  With that done, he slid the diaper underneath her thighs and legs, then began to douse her womanly nethers with the baby powder.  He rubbed and massaged the baby powder into her skin, making her skin even more creamy and smooth with an angelic smell.  By the time he felt her starting to come to, he was just wrapping the diaper up and tapering it shut.  He stepped away and stood over her waking form.

"This about what you had planned?  How close am I?" he taunted, his arms crossed as he towered over her. 

(No problem I understand)

Kayla was completely out not realizing what happened to her now this boy would see her pink bra and her sexy matching panties as she always enjoyed dressing real sexy.

When she come too she was still groggy the first thing she noticed were her hand tied up.

She struggled against the ropes. She kept hearing a crinkle sound with each move.

Oh know he did it to me! She yelled in her head.

"Wh--what the he'll let me g--go!" she yelled kicking her feet again pulling on the rope trying to break free.

Steven stood firm and unflinching during her protest.  He stared down at her, arms crossed, calm and collected.  "Why'd you have adult diapers, rope, and give me a spiked drink, Kayla?  Hmm?  Or better yet, how long did you think you'd get away with spending company money on stupid crap?"

In one fell swoop, he not only interrogated her about what she had planned for him AND let her know he was not messing around and was well aware of something that could not only cost Kayla her job but also get her arrested.  It wouldn't be long until the effects of the diuretic would soon be felt. 

"I should have you arrested, Kayla.  Felony embezzlement.  That's a long time behind bars.  A long time away from your precious stores and malls.  You can either do as I say indefinitely, or go to jail.  Choice is yours."

Kayla knew she was busted their was no excuse she could make for anything.

"I had them for you I--I was going to knock you out and embarrass you so I'd get the house." she said still pulling on the rope.

She couldn't believe her plan backfired spectacularly!

"N--no pl--plesse I--I can't go to jail!" she whined she knew if she went to jail she'd be someone's girlfriend she's pretty and skinny not a good combination to survive in jail.

"Ok fine what ever can you let me go now."

She felt her stomach start to cramp up.

Oh no I need to go! She thought to herself.

Her whimpers about going to jail were expected.  No doubt she saw herself as someone that would get torn up, even though embezzlers are more known for going to country-club minimum security prisons.  But she didn't need to know that.  And who knows, maybe she didn't have the kind of money that could bribe her way into one of those. 

"I'm not gonna let you go now, because that's not what I want to do.  From now on, Kayla, you're in no position to make demands.  You should be asking me what I want, and asking 'how high' if I tell you to jump.  You're going to address me as 'sir' from now on," he instructed, but then took a long look at the diaper and Kayla.  "Make that, 'Daddy.'  You will call me 'Daddy' from now on.  Hell, I'm sure you understand, you would've probably had me call you Mommy had things gone your way.  I'm 'Daddy' to you now.  I don't care where we are or who's around, if you don't address me as 'Daddy' you will be punished for it.  That's rule #1: I am Daddy to you. Do I make myself clear, Baby?"

She thought for a second she might get her way as it looked like he was thinking. Her little day dream quickly became a nightmare!

"Wh--what you ca--can't be serious!" she cried pulling on the ropes again.

Kayla felt the cramp again she moved around in the diaper that was for this little boy not her!

After a few minutes of struggling realizing she can't get away and that she can't fight mother nature she gave in.

"Um sir can you let me go?"

She was determined not to call him daddy!

Steven crooked his eyebrow at her to challenge her right back.  "I am serious.  Not only were you stealing company money for your little shopping sprees while everybody else was complaining about their holiday bonuses being skimpy, you planned on putting me in this predicament you're currently in all because the boss let me stay in his house instead of you.  If you'd rather, I can call the cops right now?"

When she struggled more, he walked over to the potted plant in the corner of the bedroom.  Taking a glass of water that he had poured himself not too long ago, he gently tilted the glass and slowly started pouring the water into the soil of the plant. The sound of running water flowing freely and cascading down over the leaves and soil filled the silence of the bedroom as she pleaded to be let go.  He continued to ignore her and pour the water until she addressed him correctly.  "Already disobeying protocol after only hearing one rule.  That's a definite spanking for sure, Little Lady.  You mess that up again, and that spanking will be at the office where our coworkers could see it."  He warned her, pouring the remaining water knowing that by now she would need to pee and the sound of the flowing water would only make things worse for her.

Kayla hated the way he talked to her scolding her like she was a little girl but she looked at the diaper and listened how she wanted him to call her daddy! She watched as he poured water on the plant wondering what he was doing but as he continued she herd the water coming out of the glass and empting into the soil. She couldn't believe what he's doing her sister helped potty train her nephew like this! Kayla began to squirm now seeing how it worked.

"Ok ok daddy I'll be good please untie me!" she begged starting to cry as he had broke her and the spanking didn't sound good either!