LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The plan that backfired pvt superguy

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla was happy he didn't push the issue. She stood there as he dried her off she tried doing it but he slapped her hands away like she was a naughty toddler. "What why are you putting this one back on?" she asked puzzled why he wasn't putting a clean diaper on her as he got her dressed. She didn't want to answer but that tone of voice sent a chill down her spine.

"Thank you daddy can you please change me?" she didn't like being in a wet diaper.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven took her by the hand and walked her out to the car.  "I've already told you, Baby, there were only three diapers, until we buy more, we gotta make them last.  We'll change you at the office, okay?  I promise."  Steven insistently guided her into the passenger seat of his car.  He drove through some fast food chain restaurant for quick breakfast and coffee on the way.

"All right, we're here.  Let's get you to my office, and we'll get you out of the diaper you went potty in," he explained, pulling into the parking lot.  As they walked, he cupped her skirt-clad buttock and gave it a squeeze, feeling the fluffy cushioned padding of the diaper through the skirt and grinning.  It was hot and satisfying knowing she would be hiding a diaper all day and be self-conscious of it.

Making their way to his office, past a dozen or so coworkers without turning too many heads, he closed the door to his office behind him, walked over to his desk and patted the surface.  "All right, hop on up, let's get you in a clean diapey before someone finds out you had an accident." 

"I can always wear my panties!" Kayla hated the way things were going she already felt like she demeaned herself by asking for a diaper change. Once they got to his car she was real nervous about going to work. "Please don't take me to work like this!" she begged. She rolled her eyes as she hated how he talked baby talk to her, but she knew there was little she could do! She blushed bright red as she felt him grabbing her diaper as they walked in from the underground parking garage.  Kayla wondered to herself how she was going to keep this a secret she could just imagine if Britney or Wendy found out they would tease her to no end! They might even suggest she'd be better suited for the company daycare. She was relieved once they reached his office, she watched as he moved a few things off his desk. "For real right here!" she couldn't believe it but he just made his desk into a changing table. Kayla did as she was told as she just wanted to get this done.

"Ok hurry up!" she said anxiously laying on his desk.

"Aren't you going to lock the door!"

Steven shook his head as he guided her on her back onto his desk.  "Even when I wasn't looking and checking on you, you wound up going potty in your diaper.  I think you'd just ruin your big girl panties if I let you wear them before you were ready."  He peeled the hem of her skirt up her thighs and legs until her wet diaper was exposed to the cool breeze of Steven's office, then opened up until her vulnerable pussy was. 

"We'll be fine, I don't get many visitors," he reassured.  On cue, Steven's office door opened and in walked Wendy Mulholland. 

"Hey Steven, my computer is locking up and..." her eyes went wide at the sight of  Kayla naked from the waist down sprawled out on his desk.  Instinctively she closed the door behind her, locked it, and walked up to them.  "What the hell is...is that a diaper?" 

Steven leaned closer to Wendy and started whispering loud enough for Kayla to hear.  "Kayla's really self-conscious about it, so if you could keep this..." he asked, not too concerned himself, but thinking fast. 

"Sure," Wendy smirked wickedly.  She probably wouldn't let it get out, but the look on her face said Britney would definitely be hearing about it.  "Oh my god, did you pee in it?  Did you actually use the diaper?"  Steven spread Kayla's naked thighs out and lifted them and her tush up off the desk with one arm as his other hand pulled the wet diaper out from under her and slid the new one underneath before setting her down. 

"Kayla's been having more accidents than usual lately and has trouble getting the diaper on by herself ever since her mother started making her wear them," Steven explained, dousing her thighs and womanhood with talcum powder and massaging them into her skin, making her thighs extra baby smooth and smell heavenly.  "Don't you smell nice," Wendy cooed Kayla as Steven wrapped the diaper around her waist and tapered it shut.  Steven spoke to Wendy with a request, his hands on Kayla's bent knees and spreading her thighs wide apart and closing them, playing with her thighs and legs spreading them, closing them, spreading them, closing them.

"Wendy, if you can, just keep this under your hat, and I'm sure the last thing Kayla wants is people thinking she and I have some kinky office romance when it's really just a friend helping her with a little bedwetting problem she's been fighting for who knows how long."  

"I mean...that's really nice of you, I guess," Wendy replied, still finding it weird that anyone would be that nice to someone.  "Your secret is safe with me, Kayla," she smiled to her, but Kayla knew Wendy enough to know that she told Britney everything.  And with that Wendy walked to the door, "Oh, and Steven, my computer...when you get a second?"  Steven smiled and nodded, to which Wendy responded in kind before finally slinking out of his office and closing the door behind her.  Steven pulled the hem of Kayla's skirt down over the thick diaper.  "I'd give you a spanking for all the insubordination, but I think I'll let it slide.  Don't make me regret it, though."  And with that, Steven patted her cushioned thigh letting her know she could get back to work and continue her day as normally as she could.  "I'll be helping Wendy with her computer if you need me," Steven told her as he excused himself from his office.  (Her diaper: 90d1d63f5992267493855b1b33a78459.jpg)

"No I won't!" she whined as it was his fault why she used it in the first place!  Kayla wanted to yell and scream she was so embarrassed and mad as she herd the tapes being ripped open. She jumped a mile when she herd a females voice, not just ant female but Wendy. Kayla didn't know what to do! Kayla closed her eyes after Wendy smirked at her. Come on hurry up she thought to herself. Kayla just laid there as he lied about her. Once she was changed into a fresh diaper she hated how he played with her and continued making her diaper crinkle.

"Fine." she said softly but very angry.

How am I going to go out there when several girls know I'm wearing a diaper. She thinks to herself.

"Please I don't wanna go out there they will all know what's going on!"

Steven turned back to her as she protested going to work.  Part of him wanted to give her a spanking right then and there, but he was feeling more lenient given it didn't take long for someone to stumble upon Kayla's new lifestyle.  He sighed and thought about it for a second.  "Tell you what, if you want, I can grab your laptop from your cubicle and bring it back here, you can do your work on your laptop in my office, okay?  Besides, Wendy doesn't have pictures or anything, who'd believe her?  Besides, she'll gossip about everybody, soon enough someone else will be the talk of the office.  And that's assuming people believe her about this in the first place.  Just sit tight, I won't be long."

Steven swung by Wendy's cube and helped her with her computer locking up.  After that he went by Kayla's, grabbed her laptop and cord, and made his way back to his office.  In total he was gone about ten minutes.  "You can stay in here all you want.  I made a lunch for you, it's in a brown paper bag in the break room fridge, we can duck out early and go shopping for some new clothes.  And when we get back to the house, I have a little project to work on, maybe you can help me."  He handed Kayla her laptop and invited her to sit in the guest chair as he walked around his desk to get working on improving the server security. 

"Ok that sounds good thanks." she said feeling a little better sure she was upset she was in a diaper and Wendy saw her, but he was now being nice to her. "Yeah I guess you're right maybe no one will know, um ok I'll be here." she said as she watched him leave. Ok maybe things are getting better. She thought to herself. Kayla smiled. Why's he being so nice. She thought to herself. "What did you bring for lunch?" she asked as she was getting kinda hungry.

"What new clothes? Um sure ok I guess."

Steven typed away at his computer, his his fingers practically burning the keys from how fast a typer he was.  "Nothing too special, ham sandwich, juice, a brownie," he smiled to her, as an adult would when trying to convince a child that he's 'cool.'  A big grin before turning back to his computer to answer the other question.

"Well you're a Baby Girl now, Kayla.  And Baby Girls don't like wearing business skirts and tight blouses all day.  They need comfy clothes they can lounge about in.  You're gonna have me waiting on you hand and foot taking care of you, you gotta be wearing comfortable clothes."  The more Steven described it, the more it sounded like exactly what she wanted in the first place: lounging about the nice big house in comfortable sweat pants, watching TV while Steven does everythint for her.

Kayla smiled she was afraid he might try to give her baby food.

"Ok sounds good." she was ready for lunch.

"Can't we do something where I donut have to be a baby?" she begged

She was not looking forward to a baby she knew she'd be losing her freedom!

Steven typed away, sending emails to the company's internet and anti-virus software provider.  He sighed and huffed, losing his warmer and more nurturing tone that he had been using in the last few minutes with her.

"I don't know, Kayla, when you showed up with the diaper bag, handcuffs, and sleeping pills, did you honestly think you wouldn't have gone this far if you were capable of it?  You honestly think you would've taken the high road and stopped at the house after one night?  Sleeping pills, handcuffs, you were prepared to force me in them, but you underestimated me. So no, you're going to be a baby. Because it's that or jail. Besides, if you stop complaining and stop getting on my bad side, who knows, maybe you'll enjoy being pampered. Maybe you'll realize you're more comfortable acting like a bratty baby when you have to dress and talk like one, too."

He glared at her menacingly, reminding himself of how easily it could've been him in the same situation had she got her way.  "I hear one more complaint, and I'm inviting Wendy back here while I give you a spanking.  And unless you wanna go to jail, you'd have to convince her you demanded I spank you.  Do you want that?  Right now, you're someone with an embarrassing problem and a friend helping you.  I wonder what Wendy would tell people about you after you've had to convince her you were begging me to spank you and wouldn't leave me alone until I did."

"No I wouldn't I just wanted pictures to scare you then I figured you would leave and I'd have the house to myself." she smiled trying to get on his good side plus she felt like she was making progress. She looked at him flabbergasted. "No way would I ever enjoy this!" she squealed. "No please please I'll be good!" she whined not wanting to go to jail or Wendy to come in and spank her.

Kayla didn't know what to think anything he wanted to happen could, he was in control!

He shook his head and huffed in disbelief as she tried to convince him she wouldn't have gone too far with it.  After his tirade, she protested claiming she wouldn't ever enjoy it, to which he shot her back a look.  "You better at least try, because this is your life on the outside now.  You can try to enjoy being taken care of, lean into it, or you can be getting shivved in the communal shower by a burly woman named Gertrude." 

He once again painted most likely harsher picture of what prison would be like for an embezzler like Kayla.  Steven then checked his email, seeing one from their boss whose house he was sitting.  His eyes widened.  "Wow...guess who's gonna be house-sitting for a whole two months," Steven smiled to Kayla.  "Maybe instead of building the project at my house, I'll hire people to build it there instead..." he talked to himself aloud.  He then pulled out his cell phone and called someone.  "Hello, I purchased product number KL7 dash 46JN5 and I'm expecting it to arrive today, I was wondering if I could pay extra and just have it built for me in the guest room so I can come home to it completed........Uh huh...yes, that's me.......that's awesome.  You have my information.  Awesome, thank you."  And with that he hung up.

Kayla was scared thinking of prison, she hated the picture he painted but she knew he was right!

"Um ok ok i'll be good and try to enjoy this." she tried to think about how hard this was going to be.

She sat there listening to him wondering what that was all about.

"Wh--what pr--project?" she asked nervously looking for any kind of clue.

Steven nodded to her with a smile, trying not to get his hopes up too much that this acceptance will last.  He continued his correspondence with the security firm as lunch time was fast approaching. 

"It's some furniture I'm gonna have built at the house.  Should be there by the time we're back from getting you some new clothes," he replied.  "And that's lunch, come on, Kayla, you had to step out of this office at some point."  He walked her through the corridors, Wendy turned her head but no one else, at least for now.  Steven grabbed Kayla's lunch from the fridge in the break room: the brown paper bag with a sandwich he laced with muscle relaxers, the juice he laced with a diuretic, and the brownie he laced with chocolate laxatives, and handed it all to her.  "I've already sent out an e-mail saying the two of us are taking a half-day, so once you finish your lunch, we'll head straight to the nearby outlet mall, sound good?" he asked.

"Furniture what a couch or recliner? Is all she could think about. "What mall are we going to I really don't need any new clothes just go my apartment and I can get my things." Kayla wasn't slow or stupid by any means she just had no clue how far this was going and how extreme it would be. She was really nervous leaving his office but she did it.

"Ok." she said she was ready to eat.

Steven chose to ignore her comments rather than reminding her that mild protests were futile for dozenth time.  He walked with her to his car and had her get in the passenger seat.  "I'll eat mine when we get there, you can eat on the way if you want," he told her, handing her her bag of lunch as he started the car. 

Arriving at the outlet mall, Steven pulled into a parking spot, turned the car off and began eating his lunch.  "You got a favorite color?" he asked.  His question seemed pointed, like her answer would affect how things go in the near future.  As he waited for a response, he bit into his sandwich.  "You prefer onesies, footy pajamas, shorty shorts, nighties...?" he asked, as if he could keep naming things.  It would be clear now he was probing her for what clothes they'd be buying her.  What kind of baby clothes by the sound of it.

Kayla sat down in the car and dug into her lunch. She drank the drink that was provided she wondered why he was being so nice maybe he's changing his mind and will let me go! She thought to herself as she was chewing her food, Once they pulled in she remembered the store Babies was at the mall she came here with her sister to get things for her nephew. Kayla tried to push those thoughts away.

"I like red, pink and baby blue why?"

"Onesies , footed pajamas! What are you talking about!?"

Steven continued to eat his lunch as he made conversation with her.  "It'll be good to know what colors you like for the outfits we'll be buying for you.  Outfits like onesies, footed pajamas.  You're gonna be a Baby Girl from now on, Kayla, walk the walk, talk the talk.  We can keep it a secret from our coworkers, but we're going all-in on this baby thing.  So you might as well start thinking about how you wanna dress as a baby.  Onesies, footies, shorty shorts, short-overalls, frilly dresses, tutus, rompers..."

"I don't wanna walk the walk I don't wanna dress like a baby isn't the stupid diaper enough!" she cried. She hated her lack of size cause it wouldn't take much to get her in some babyish clothes. She started to think about how he would dress her she wouldn't even be able to dress herself. Then she thought about all in, what else could he do. She thought to herself. Then she felt the need to go pee. "Oh no hurry please I need to go to the bathroom!" she begged starting to squirm around uncomfortably.

"Pl--please I-- I need to go!" she whined

Steven glared at her as she protested.  "You're getting a spanking later, Kayla, and if you keep with that crying tone and whine, you're getting it in the mall for everyone to see," he added.  He took deliberately slower bites now, wanting her to regret the tone she used.  "You're wearing a diaper, relax.  It's not like you need to run to the bathroom," he explained, clearly not feeling the same urgency she was. 

He finished his sandwich then started working on his drink again.  He would look around, watch people walking, take in the sights.  He chugged the rest of his soda, and with an airy, satisfied, "ahhh," Steven finally opened the car door and started walking out.  Beginning the trek to the mall towards the Baby Store, not even feigning like they were gonna go to the department store or sporting goods store.  Just heading straight to the store she was afraid of going.

Kayla wanted to tell him off but with the threat of a spanking at the mall she decided to be quiet. She kept looking at him impatiently as if she could control his mind making him hurry up. She looked at him and he didn't seem to care as he was enjoying his lunch and the sites. Damn him I'm going to have to ret myself! She thought to herself, finally waiting for a few minutes she lost the battle and she did something she hasn't done since she was three she wet her diaper.

"Um can't we go home now I need to be changed?" she said quietly as they headed to the mall.

She looked around figuring he was a typical guy he'd go into the sports store or the video game store. Her eyes got big as they were heading straight towards the baby store! She had hoped he would forget.

"For real." is all she could say as they walked in, walked into her own personal hell wearing a wet diaper!

Steven took her by the hand and walked her through the baby store.  He looked around seeing some teddies, some nighties, some shorts-overalls.  "How about these overalls?" he asked her, holding them up for her.  616BhLJAZBL._UX385_.jpg

He smiled to her before tossing them and a couple more just like them in the shopping cart.  Steven went over to some onesies, particularly girlier or cuter ones and added them to the shopping cart. 

09f93f68915f73f78895a4cc40794b08.jpg

"Who's gonna be the cutest Baby Girl in town.  You are.  You are," he smirked, loving every second of getting her these clothes.  "We'll get some pull-ups and goodnites, those are in the other aisle," he explained, reaching for more beyond girly outfits.

Kayla shook her head no.

"Please no can't we pick something else out!" she whines as she saw the clothes pile up.

Her jaw dropped when he held one up.

"No no please everyone will see the diaper!" she couldn't believe how short it was.

She did smile When he said something about pull ups least that wasn't a diaper she figured.

"I think these are way cuter than some orange jumpsuit.  You'll look so cute in these in your special bed as opposed to the orange jumpsuit in a cot with a steel toilet," he told her in a cutesy-turned-threatening tone.  "People are going to see you as a Baby Girl eventually, Wendy from work will attest to that.  But the more you protest, the more people that will find out and the faster I'll make it happen." 

Steven then walked by some pacifiers, some regular baby-sized while others were a bit larger.  He threw handfuls of both in the cart.  Steven walked by some baby food jars, finding one seemingly with honey in it.  Taking the lid off the jar and no doubt breaking some store rules, he dipped a pacifier into the honey before bringing it up to Kayla's face.  Opening his mouth in a 'say ahh' manner until he stuck the sweet, delicious pacifier in her mouth.  "I don't wanna hear another word outta you, Missy.  You're getting all this stuff and that's final." 

Passing by the diaper aisle, he found the pull-ups and goodnites as well as some smaller diapers that looked like fluffier bikini bottoms as well as bulkier ones.  "We'll have the ones you wear when you're a good girl..." he said holding up the smaller more discreet diapers, "...and the ones you'll wear when you're a bad girl," he instructed holding up the bulkier more obvious ones. 

They reached the register as the cashier began scanning everything.  "$98.74, cash or credit?"  Steven then turned to Kayla expecting her to pay for everything.  As insurance, he whipped out his phone and dialed 9-1-1 and hovered his thumb over the Send button.