LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The plan that backfired pvt superguy

Kaylaindiapers

Steven continued pouring the water out slowly, the dribbling water cascading over the leaves and into the soil filling the silence as he stared at her.  "Good.  Rule #2 is 'What Daddy says, goes.  What Daddy wants, Daddy gets.'  I tell you how things are going to be, you accept it with a smile, a nod, a 'Yes, Daddy.'  I ask Baby for something, you do it happily with a 'Yes, Daddy.'"

He laid down the rule, typical 'you do as I say' blackmail routine, but the diapers now having been involved have cemented their inclusion.  "Rule #3, and thank you for the idea, is that you will be my Baby Girl.  I'll be a good sport and pay for the diapers and such from now on, and in exchange for not making YOU pay for it, you will wear them, you will use them, you will keep them on and be put in them when I say and do so.  You wanna stay in this house?  Good.  You're getting what you wanted.  And all it will cost is being a good little girl for Daddy."  Steven poured the last of the water out into the plant and set the glass down.  He walked over to her and hovered over her lying form.  "Now I believe you've earned yourself a spanking..."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla moved around urgently as she felt Ike her bladder was going to burst she didn't want to let him know what she needed to do! She wasn't at all happy with her new life but it would be better then being in jail!

"Please please da--daddy can we talk about this?" she barley could get the word daddy out of her mouth.

The last thing Kayla wanted was a spanking!

She was still trying to go over the stupid rules in her head.

Rules I'm a grown woman that this guy would be lucky to be with! She screamed in her mind!

Steven hovered over her and rolled her over onto her stomach.  With her wrists tied at the head of the bed, this meant she had to cross her arms as she was rolled over, but at least her naked breasts and hard nipples wouldn't be exposed to him anymore.  So there was that, right?

She felt his hand over the cushioned padding of her diapered bum, massaging her right buttock sensuously around and around, up and down.  Giving it a little squeeze.  "I'm not gonna lie...this spanking is a long time coming if you ask me.  And I'm sure you've gotten nice and comfortable in your new diaper, but it's gonna have to come off for the spanking." 

Steven slid his hands underneath Kayla's abdomen and undid her diaper before delicately pulling the back half of it down, opening it up until only her front, only her womanhood was cushioned with the diaper as she laid atop the unfolded, sprawled out diaper over the bed and her naked rear was presented to him on a...not silver, but fluffy white platter.  "After each spank, I wanna hear you count the spanks, '1 sir' or '2 daddy' so on and so forth.  After each fifth spank, you will apologize for quote 'being a bad wittle baby.'  You cooperate, I'll stop at ten.  You resist or cause any problems, and you'll get more, do I make myself clear?"

Her new master ran his hand over her now bare naked buttock, it's smoothness only emphasized further with the recent powdering it received.  He squeezed her right buttock sensually, his palm covering most of her buttcheek as his fingers outstretched to fondle most of it before pulling away to give it its first hard smack.  It was loud enough to fill the room as his hand crashed down hard with enough impact to make her little butt jiggle slightly and immediately turn  a slight shade of pink.  His hand moved over to the other cheek, gave it a squeeze, a sensuous rub, then a quick hard swat across it.  He massaged her butt afterwards, rubbing the heat of the spank deep into her baby-smooth buns and easing the pain before moving back over to the right cheek and smacking it again.  Underhandedly swatting up at the underside of it above the back of her thigh.  Rather than alternating back to the left buttock, he underhandedly spanked her right buttock again, then again giving it three spanks in quick succession as he reached a total of five.  As he awaited her response, he massaged her buttocks, circulating around and around and around, mushing one cheek against the other and spreading it apart.  His thumb rubbed up against her tight little backdoor as his palm and fingers gripped and fondled her butt like it was his property now.

Kayla didn't like having her bottom on full display especially when she felt him pulling down her diaper.

She finally figured out she was going to get a spanking.

"No n--no pl--please I'll be good!" she begged trying to do all she could to get out of her spanking.

"Yes!" she said as she wasn't going to fight and earn even more.

She felt a bolt of electricity run over her bottom as his hand struck. It hurt so bad she forgot to count.

When a succession of spanks landing she cried.

"One Si--sir

"Two sir

"Three sir

It went on and on each smack hurting worse then the last one!

"Yes, what?" he demanded, as she forgot the 'daddy.'  The spanks continued, each followed by massaging her powdered rump until the heat of the spanks faded into her tormented flesh.  Her buns a deep pink as he backed his hand up and slammed his palm down hard, squeezing and fondling afterwards.

SMACK!  Rubbing...fondling...soothing...SMACK!  Rubbing...fondling...soothing. 

The pattern repeated, alternating between each cheek until he reached the tenth spank.  With that, he grabbed the waistline of the opened diaper which rested between her knees at this point and pulled it back up to around her waist, sliding his hands underneath her stomach and redoing the tapers and returning the diaper to its original place.  With all the time she was holding her pee in, the diuretic's effects no doubt having begun sometime during the spanking, he knew she wouldn't be able to hold it for long.  Assuming of course some hadn't escaped during the spanking. 

"Baby need to go potty?" he asked her in a domineering tone, knowing the answer but wanting to hear her beg.

She wasn't going to say what he wanted her to say. The spanking stung and hurt the worse part after each spank he'd rub her sore bottom the smack it again she couldn't believe she was a grown woman being reduced to a baby wearing a diaper and getting spanked, she squirmed and squirmed trying to get away but he like a boa constrictor with each movement he tightened his grin until she couldn't take anymore.

She cried and begged and was relieved when he pulled her diaper back up.

Damn how'd he know she thought as the urge to pee was overwhelming.

She began doing the potty dance.

Her bottom was still stinging no way was she going to do anything to get in more trouble.

"Yes daddy please can I go to the bathroom!" she begged hopping up and down.

She was still tied to the bed by her wrists, laying on her stomach.  He stared her down.  "Don't think I didn't notice you stopped counting and complying."  Steven explained as he picked up her phone, holding his in his other hand.  He had snapped a couple pictures of Kayla in her tied up, diapered predicament on Kayla's phone and sent the pictures to Steven's phone.  Holding her phone up, he stood over by the side of the bed and leaned down so she could turn her head and see him. 

"Who should I send a picture of you in your kinky diaper sexy times?" he asked threateningly, holding her phone as he did so to show that he'd be sending the picture and message himself so it would look like she was willingly showing off her diaper and private sexplay.  "Catherine...Jimmy...ooo MOM?"  he asked.  Wanting her to know he was upset that she didn't obey him, expecting an apology and obviously planning on making her regret it if she didn't apologize soon.  "'Hey Jimmy, el-oh-el,'" he read the text he was texting aloud, "don't I look cute?  Don't show anyone else at work these pictures, tho, haha, el-oh-el,'" he continued typing out the text, not having sent it yet.  The whole time he rubbed her face in it, he was holding off on letting her go to the bathroom.  It was clear he wasn't going to untie her or let her be excused until she started accepting the role she would be playing from now on.

Kayla let her mind run wild and in her fantasy she was hoping up and down until he brought her back to realty snapping her out of her deep thinking.

Damn he's good she thought as she figured he wouldn't notice that she stopped counting.

"Wh--n--no pl--please daddy I'll be good!" she cried begging him she could just imagine if anyone saw her like this.

"Pl--please daddy don't send pictures to anyone I'll be a good baby girl." she hoped that would be enough to change his mind.

She felt her bladder ready to explode.

"Daddy I need to go potty!"

"Will you though?" he probed, his tone accusing her of being incapable of it, rather than refusing.  Her being more of a failure than a rebel.  "'Jimmy, you'll never guess where I got the money for this super sexy diaper,'" he once again started typing out what he would text their coworker.

When she told him she needed to go potty, her choice of words was enough to realize maybe she wasn't just talking.  She was starting to talk the talk, but could she walk the walk? 

With a sigh, Steven cleared the text box and set her phone down.  He sat on the side of the bed, leaning over her lying form, running his hand over her cushioned, diapered bottom and giving it a pat.  "Okay, Baby.  You go potty," he patted her diapered tush again then ran his index and middle fingertips up and down over the cushion crotch of her diaper in sensuous motions.  "You're not ready for the Big Girl potty yet, but thankfully, you got your Baby Girl potty right here," he gave her nethers one last rub before pulling his fingertips away.  "It's okay, Baby, it's what the diaper is there for, after all."  Not only was she wearing the diaper she planned on putting him in, but she was now being forced to use it.

"Yes yes daddy I will!" she couldn't believe the stuff he was typing!

She hated how he talked to her and rubbed her it was like he was teasing her.

"Wait what you expect me to use it!"

Kayla couldn't believe that he was actually going to make her use the diaper.

She figured by calling him daddy and being good he would let her go to the potty. Damn it I'm starting to use words that a toddler uses. She thought to herself as she knew she couldn't hold out much longer!

Steven looked her in the eyes as she questioned him.  Giving her a stern look.  "Why not?  The more time you waste questioning Daddy, the more time you have to hold it in.  Wouldn't it feel better to just...let go?  Relax.  Feel the pee flow out and release you from your discomfort?" 

As he filled her head with words that would trigger sensations and urge her to let loose and end her misery, he rolled her back over onto her back.  Her naked tits on full display before he crawled over to the middle of the bed, maneuvering over her legs until he was sitting on his calves resting between her legs as he towered over her. 

"You know you want to, Baby Kayla.  You've been needing to go potty since before the spanking you received for being a Bad Girl.  Must've been hell holding it in through all that, without so much a dribble of pee escaping.  You must be bursting to wee."  As he continued, he put his hands on her bent knees and spread her legs wide apart.  "Just be a good Baby and use your diaper," he grinned, guiding her legs and knees back together, but only briefly, before spreading them wide apart again.  Closed...spread...closed...spread...he would tense her up and force her into a more relaxed position, tense her up, forced relaxation.  Again and again in steady motions.

Kayla fought it as long as she could knowing he wasn't going to let her go as he kept messing with her legs and putting added weight on her it was differently years of potty training were about to go out the window! She finally gave it and let it go!

"You happy now!" she said as she couldn't believe she was now in a wet diaper!

I'm supposed to be a woman. She thought to herself.

Steven rolled her over on to her side and swatted her diapered butt with a spank after her very indignant response.  "You don't get to talk to me like that anymore, I've had enough of you treating me like garbage just because I'm slightly younger and in better graces with your boss."

He glared at her as he rolled her back onto her back, letting her lie in her wet diaper for a few moments.  "How to punish this insubordination?  Hmmm?  Should you report to my office for a fresh diaper in the morning?  Should I have you ask me for a spanking in front of a coworker?"  He pondered the options.  Steven reached into the bag Kayla had brought over and found something.  He pulled it out and smiled.  It was a pacifier.  "This'll shut you up."

He excused himself from the room for a couple minutes, leaving her briefly.  When he returned, the pacifier had what looked like a rubber band tied to it.  Steven hovered over Kayla, wrapping the rubber band around the back of her head before slipping the pacifier in her mouth.  Even if she tried to spit it out, she wouldn't, not with it tied to the back of her head like a gag.  "There we are."  With that, he picked up Kayla's phone, snapped another picture of Kayla, and sent it to his phone.  He then began typing out another text from Kayla's phone and reading it aloud as he did so, "Look at my titties while I suck on my binky," he looked up from the phone back to her as if to ask her if he should continue typing the text or just send it someone as it is.

"Owe!" Kayla yelped as he smacked her. She hated being scolded but she knew she was in no position to argue! Kayla frowned as he rolled her over and there was nothing she could do as he made her lay there in her wet diaper. Kayla's eyes got big as he listed some of the punishments! "Please no daddy I'm sorry I'll be good please please!" she cried begging. She opened accepting the pacifier not wanting to make things worse. Nothing surprised her anymore so when he attached to a strap that went around her head she didn't protest.

"Please daddy no no I'll be good!" she would do anything to not have him send the texts!

Steven set her phone down again and crossed his arms at her.  Kayla's attitude would not go away so quickly, it would seem.  He leaned over her, reaching for her tied wrists beginning to untie them.

"You know the situation you're in.  I have a mountain of evidence that could put you not only out of a job but in a jail cell to boot.  So no real reason to keep you all tied up, now is there?"

And with that she was untied and freed, wearing only a soggy diaper.  "Tomorrow morning, we're carpooling to work and going shopping for some more clothes you can wear now that you're a Baby Girl with a Daddy.  On your tab of course."

Kayla was relieved when he started to untie her.

"No daddy I'll be good!" she said softly

She was looking forward to being set free.

Kayla couldn't believe she was in a wet diaper and now with her own money!  she was going to have to buy new clothes with a daddy, knowing she had no choice and not looking forward to going to jail she gave in.

"Yes daddy." she made sure to remember to call him daddy like she was told too.

Steven nodded.  "Good."  He pulled back from Kayla, giving her some space which she hadn't had in a while.  With everything on his phone, he no longer risked anything by leaving her alone, so he was free to not have to watch her every second.  "I'm going to go to bed.  You can sleep on the couch in the TV area.  We'll put a nice fresh diaper on you at the office tomorrow.  There should be another couple left in that bag you kindly brought over.  For now, your choices are either bottomless, or keep the current diaper on.  We only have three diapers, so until we go shopping tomorrow, we have to make the most of these."

He grinned, knowing this would've been so much less embarrassing for her had she not planned to get him in those diapers.  She'll learn and then some. 

Kayla didn't know what to do or say! This wasn't supposed to happen to her! She should be the one bragging and cooing at him as she took pictures of him and made him call her mommy.

Now she stood there in the diaper she had brought over for him!

"Um ok." she said as there really wasn't much more to say she was defeated and she didn't see away out!

She went into the TV area and flipped the channels trying to get used to her new diaper, she hadn't worn one since she was three this would take some time getting used too! She thought to herself wiggling around.

Steven spent the rest of the evening on his laptop, online shopping for outfits he could pick up in the store tomorrow as well as some supplies.  More pacifiers, diapers with more childish patterns or pictures on them, even an IKEA-esque adult-sized crib.  With a good chunk of his hiring bonus spent on ways to humiliate Kayla, he decided he had had his sadistic fun for the night and went to bed.  The next morning would be eventful.

He awoke the next morning, showered, dressed himself in his golf shirt and slacks.  Steven walked out into the living room area, realizing that Kayla would no doubt have to wear the same outfit she went to work in the previous day.  It would probably be suspicious, but at the same time, should he decide to have fun with her at the office, rumors of them dating might help write off some of it.  "Rise and shine, Baby."  Steven woke Kayla up and picked her up off the couch into his arms like a newlywed groom and carried her into the bathroom.  "All right Baby, it's bath time," he cooed, turning the tub faucet on before helping Kayla out of whatever clothes she had put on the night before.

Kayla waited until she herd him leave and she took her shirt off just wearing her bra and her diaper since she had nothing else to wear, she feel asleep on the couch. She woke up in the Middle of the night needing to go oh no! She thought to herself, she thought about sneaking into the bathroom but when she took a step the board creaked so she sat back down and wet her diaper. She cried herself to sleep.

"Wh--what?" she said groggy trying to wake up at first she thought she had a bad dream but when she rolled over she herd it and it sounded like a shot gun going off it was the crinkled of her diaper that was wet.

"Hey what!" she squealed surprised he picked her up.

Steven carried her off to the bathroom.  Setting her down on her feet and raising her arms high in the air, he undid her bra in the back and pulled it up over her head and outstretched arms revealing her breasts to him once again.  He then reached for the diaper.

"Uh oh, Baby go potty again?  Surprised you didn't make it to the bathroom in time.  No matter, it's not like you're allowed to use the toilet anymore.  Probably for the best you didn't make it in time," he chuckled, undoing her diaper and sliding it down and away from her thighs.  "Into the bathtub, Little Lady," he commanded, taking her by the hand and walking her into the tub as the water filled it up.  "You like going potty in your diapey?" he asked, reaching for another pacifier and sticking it in her mouth.  This one didn't have the string and strap around it, so this time he was expecting her to obey him without the forceful element of the string keeping it in place. 

"I can undress myself!" she squealed as she was so frustrated and she was mad not only was she wearing a diaper but it was wet and that was very embarrassing and soon enough he would know making it even more embarrassing! She blushed a bright red as sure enough he discovered her wet diaper! "I knew you wouldn't let me so what choice did I have!" she tried to rationalize with him like one adult to another even if she found it hard to feel like an adult. Kayla looked at the water not believing he was planning on bathing her. "Um I can take a bath on my own!" she whined hoping he would let her. "Wh mph!" she said as the pacifier was placed in her mouth. She kept it in being naked she didn't want a spanking. "No I don't!" she said behind her pacifier making her speech very infantile.

Steven gave her stern looks every time she protested and talked back to him.  "You keep this attitude up, Baby, and maybe we'll one of our coworkers in on the secret of your diapers when we get to work today, would you like that?" he threatened, reminding her the position and predicament she's in.  He handed her the bar of soap, "You get started, I'm gonna go put a lunch together," he told her, walking away and out of the bathroom.

Heading to the kitchen, Steven put together a sandwich, some juice, a brownie.  He walked over to the door to the house and as expected, the overnight delivery of some of the supplies he ordered the previous night had arrived swiftly.  Among them were diuretics, laxatives, and muscle relaxers.  Steven then tainted the juice with the diuretics, the brownie with laxatives, and the sandwich with muscle relaxers.  Coming back from lunch time, Kayla would not only desperately need the bathroom, but with the muscle relaxers, her body would not only struggle to hold it in, but would feel blissful as it let go into her diaper.  He put together a similar lunch for himself, only sans drugs of course. 

Steven returned to the bathroom.  "Okay, I let you bathe yourself for a bit, how much did you get done?" he asked her, prepared to help her with the rest.

"No please ok ok I'll be good!" she was finding it difficult to adjust to her new role, but she didn't want anyone to know what's going on with her. She decided then and there that she better be good.

"Ok." she said taking the soap and washing herself.

She looked up as her new daddy opened the door.

"I'm all done." she said not wanting him to wash her.

Steven questioned her when she claimed to be done, not putting it past her to lie to him.  But when he looked at the time, he realized they didn't have too much time to spare.  "All right then" he replied, "hop on out of there, and let's get you dressed." 

Helping her out of the tub, Steven dried her off with the towel, rubbing and massaging her naked body around and around until her smooth naked form was completely dried.  He started by sliding the still-wet diaper between her legs and tapering it shut around her waist.  He even taunted her a bit by cupping the wet crotch of her diaper to remind of her how much she used it.  After washing his hands, he pulled her skirt up her feet and legs for her, then zipped it up.  Then he grabbed the blouse and guided her hands and arms through it before buttoning it up one button at a time.  "Now what do you say to Daddy who was nice enough to dress you for you?" he asked her in that domineering 'daddy tone' of his.